PDA

View Full Version : Star Ocean EX

Ninju
Tue, 09-14-2004, 10:13 PM
Man I <3 this anime. Is there anyway someone could get some torrents up of this, or maybe link me to some? It's a good Anime.. Follows the game Star OCean - The sEcond Story very well.

Aeon
Tue, 09-14-2004, 11:03 PM
The only group I know of that subbed it was soldats and they took their torrents down since it was lincensed. I remember watching it last yr I still wish they would have animated the second cdi/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif.

Terracosmo
Wed, 09-15-2004, 12:02 AM
I was a bit disappointed with the anime, despite being a huge fan of the game. My expectations were probably too big. They could have followed the game even closer IMO, instead of basing it on the manga and throwing in stuff like Ashton becoming some kind of serious superhero every few seconds.

AND MAKE A VALKYRIE PROFILE ANIME!

animefreak
Wed, 09-15-2004, 07:40 AM
this anime is good if u like the game, but for me i give this anime a 6 out of 10 since they didn't really put alots of effort in making the battle interesting like naruto or samurai champloo. Come on make the guy do some other move other than just using the same attack to end the battle, what it call?.....

Terracosmo
Wed, 09-15-2004, 08:23 AM
Kuuhazan.

And yes I found that stupid too, why only use the same attack each and every damn battle?
Not like the game lacked moves...