PDA

View Full Version : Bit Tornado Problems [Please Help] ^^

Naruto_15
Sun, 09-12-2004, 11:40 PM
Hi, i just recently found out about Naruto thru a friend... However, he doesnt have the old Naruto files so i went searching around and found this website... This site needs to have a torrent program in order to d/l so i decide to d/l BitTornado. Problem i have is that i was the d/l speed for Torrent seems so slow... I have a 3mb dsl connection. My average speed for d/l for torrent ranges from 5kb-15kb while i was d/ling Naruto 1-10file. When i clicked on Advance settings i noticed the other people that are currently d/ling the same file have rngs from 30-100kb. I currently dont have a router as of right now. So i'm basically running the network cable thru the modem. Do anyone have a suggestion for this., like a setting i can do on BitTornado to allow me to d/l faster... I also tried click on unlimited speed + Super Seeder and it seems like it helps alittle bit but i want the average speed to be 50kb or so cuz i highly doubt the average d/l speed should be 5-15kb that low ^^;.... thx for reading my post ^^

animefreak
Tue, 09-14-2004, 10:49 PM
when u dl from Bitornado do u see a icon turn yellow? if u do that mean u have a firewall program in your computer. Since u didn't have a router maybe is because u have the program in it. A router can have a firewall as well. so just disable that firewall and u should be dl just fine, as least pray to god that it does....better start praying!!!

Foomanchew24
Mon, 09-27-2004, 02:30 AM
Or figure out how to use IRC and you can direct download things and depending on the bot or server you can get good speeds as well. Make sure if you hve a softwar firewall to forward the ports through the software (i.e. Microsoft, Mcafee, Norton)