PDA

View Full Version : Sharingan vs sharingan...

JusDaMan
Sun, 09-12-2004, 04:18 PM
now that sasuke has fully developed sharingan he can predict oponents move like crazy (As seen in chapter 130) If say.... sasuke was fighting a kagebunshin of himself or something(bad example).... how will he beable to land a punch??

sasuke punches kagesasuke
kagesasuke's insight allows him to dodge the punch
sasuke is able to predict that dodge and swings that direction
kagesasuke sees that comming and continue doging..

It will be a never ending cycle!

I just wanna hear some theories =P PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THIS IN TO NO FLAME WAR... just good old discussion

AlbinoFury
Sun, 09-12-2004, 04:20 PM
who the hell cares?

Mut
Sun, 09-12-2004, 04:31 PM
if both of the fighters are equally matched, then it all depends on whose sharingan is better.

kaizoku_shanks
Sun, 09-12-2004, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
if both of the fighters are equally matched, then it all depends on whose sharingan is better.

i agree with what mutata said, like you know itachi has fully developed sharigan as well so like even if sasuke at current status fights itachi, his sharingan wouldn't help him enough to cause itachi to think sasuke is a threat. besides, i think ones ability to fully utilize the sharingan is a key. since sasuke just got the fully developed sharingan, its probably not as deadly as lets say...kakashi's sharingan.

PSJ
Sun, 09-12-2004, 04:53 PM
i think sasuke's sharingan is way better than kakashis since kakashi only got one sharingan that drains him very rapidly while sasuke is an uchiha. on the other hand kakashi is much faster and stronger so he would probably win. if both opponents got the same sharingan it all depends on how strong they are, the one that is faster will probably win. just like lee said even tho your eyes can follow me doesnt mean your body can.

kaizoku_shanks
Sun, 09-12-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
i think sasuke's sharingan is way better than kakashis since kakashi only got one sharingan that drains him very rapidly while sasuke is an uchiha. on the other hand kakashi is much faster and stronger so he would probably win. if both opponents got the same sharingan it all depends on how strong they are, the one that is faster will probably win. just like lee said even tho your eyes can follow me doesnt mean your body can.

i think you misunderstood me. i agree with that fact that sasuke's sharingan is better than kakashi's cause because sasuke is uchiha and has far more potential to be useful. however, at the current moment, sasuke's ability to fully utilize his sharingan is weaker than kakashi's ability to use his sharingan to far greater potential. therefore, atm i believe kakashi has the upper hand in using the sharingan than sasuke. of course, in time, sasuke will surpass kakashi since he has the uchiha blood flowing in him and doesn't have the limit like kakashi does. all im saying is that sasuke's ability to use the sharingan is not at kakashi's level yet.

Eurasian
Sun, 09-12-2004, 06:01 PM
i think it depends on experience and what ppl already said, power.

jing
Sun, 09-12-2004, 06:13 PM
eventually one sasuke will be tired.

Assertn
Sun, 09-12-2004, 08:01 PM
lol, i love how one person misinterprets the post, and then other people build ont he misinterpretation i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
he was talking about sasuke vs a kage bunshin of sasuke, not sasuke vs kakashi or itachi.....

im quite positive that both fighters would be equally matched AND have the same level of sharingan
the match would end when they both hit each other and the kage bunshin dissappears

JusDaMan
Sun, 09-12-2004, 09:55 PM
Well... wat I ment was a uchiha vs a uchiha... but since they were all killed i cant use any... and i ended up using sasuke vs kage bunshin of himself... but i actucally wanted to say is something like that but if kage bunshin of sasuke dont go poof... just straight up sharingan vs sharingan...

kAi
Sun, 09-12-2004, 10:19 PM
i would say experience is the main key with using the sharingan to its full capabilities...
sasuke v kage bunshin...sasuke after a while.

Raven
Mon, 09-13-2004, 12:32 AM
Well, don't you control the bunshin with your own mind? So how could you surprise yourself and manage to land a hit? I might as well try to punch myself in the head but dodge it just in time because I'm the one who moved my fist.

viciousHyuuga
Mon, 09-13-2004, 04:40 AM
i agree its more with experience. has to be, not much of a fight if they keep dodging eachother.

PSJ
Mon, 09-13-2004, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by: kaizoku_shanks

i think you misunderstood me. i agree with that fact that sasuke's sharingan is better than kakashi's cause because sasuke is uchiha and has far more potential to be useful. however, at the current moment, sasuke's ability to fully utilize his sharingan is weaker than kakashi's ability to use his sharingan to far greater potential. therefore, atm i believe kakashi has the upper hand in using the sharingan than sasuke. of course, in time, sasuke will surpass kakashi since he has the uchiha blood flowing in him and doesn't have the limit like kakashi does. all im saying is that sasuke's ability to use the sharingan is not at kakashi's level yet.

true, i thought of editing in that in my post but i was to lazy i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif kakashi has far more experience with the sharingan so he would have to upper hand now but since sasuke is an uchiha he will learn how to use it very fast to so in a matter of weeks i think sasuke's sharingan will be better than kakashi's.

Assertn
Mon, 09-13-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
Well, don't you control the bunshin with your own mind? So how could you surprise yourself and manage to land a hit? I might as well try to punch myself in the head but dodge it just in time because I'm the one who moved my fist.

personally i think that the kage bunshin has a mind of its own....since if you had 200 of them and they all were to attack someone from different angles, then how could you do all that with your mind? Not to mention that stuff like when kakashi tricked Naruto into fighting himself back in the survival examination.

Inazuma Kami
Mon, 09-13-2004, 01:49 PM
A Bunshin is 1/10 the original, so I think the original Sasuke will Win . (See : Naruto Battle Royal or Zabuza water clones against sasuke)
*Still wonder why Sasuke don't copy Naruto's Kage Bunshins ?*

PSJ
Mon, 09-13-2004, 02:14 PM
WRONG! when you divide into 2 with kage bunshin your power is split between those 2. what you are thinking of is the water clone, a water clone is 1/10 the original.

tuggumkee
Mon, 09-13-2004, 02:54 PM
Remember, sharingan cannot predict the future.
The way sharingan tells where you are going to strike is(based off of what sasuke said in chapter 230) that the sharingan allows you to see where your chakra movement is in your body. So its telling where your going to go by the flow of chakra, or force, in your body is moving(and puts it together to create the shadow). So if sasuke was to fight kage bunshin of himself, they probably would keep on dodging, but at the same time gain a better understanding of how to reduce the predictions for the strike, until one or both hits and the kage bunshin is gone.

Assertn
Mon, 09-13-2004, 03:28 PM
WRONG! when you divide into 2 with kage bunshin your power is split between those 2. what you are thinking of is the water clone, a water clone is 1/10 the original.

well done PSJ, i was wondering if anyone was going to point that out i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

PSJ
Mon, 09-13-2004, 04:55 PM
well thats just common sense if you are into naruto. everybody on these forums should know it.

EDIT: forgot to tell why its common sense i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif a kage bunshin is a real body and the water clone is made of water just like the name says. a water clone is held together by your chakra so that means you need to transfer your chakra over to the clone which is harder than to make a new body that already holds half of your chakra. really pretty simple if you tink about it just like a nomral bunshin is solely chakra and cant fight. ans the sand bunshin cant take the shape of a person as easy as water since water is more flexible. common sense if you think about it.

Knives122
Mon, 09-13-2004, 05:00 PM
yep that is seriously Naruto 101 they even explained it in the Oro vs. 3rd match, if you didnt know that then you fail i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

PSJ
Mon, 09-13-2004, 05:04 PM
i actually dont remember that they explained it in that match i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Eurasian
Mon, 09-13-2004, 05:09 PM
wasn't the explanation during the naruto v. neji match? i can't remember but i do remember watching the explanation of it.

PSJ
Mon, 09-13-2004, 05:11 PM
they explained it somwhere i thought it was when he fought mizuki......

Eurasian
Mon, 09-13-2004, 05:12 PM
going to check now...

EDIT: it was in the neji v. naruto battle. they have pictures of the evenly distributed chakra. all they said in the mizuki battle was that kage bunshin were actual bodies.

Inazuma Kami
Tue, 09-14-2004, 10:30 AM
Ok I got maybe another wrong idea , It's about Taijutsu against Sharingan

If someone kick a sharingan user what will happen ?
And if this guy's kick is done w/o any chakra ? (Like Lee with no Chakra control)

PSJ
Tue, 09-14-2004, 10:50 AM
taijutsu is the skill to fight with your fists and feet there are no chakra involved. chakra is involved in ninjutsu and genjutsu.

Assertn
Tue, 09-14-2004, 12:57 PM
but sasuke pointed out that he sensed chakra flowing through lee's kick.....
not to mention that in order to bust out insane speed and the omote renge, it was necessary for lee to unlock chakra gates.

he does have chakra, and he does use it. he just cant mold it with hand seals to perform advanced jutsus with it

tuggumkee
Tue, 09-14-2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
but sasuke pointed out that he sensed chakra flowing through lee's kick.....
not to mention that in order to bust out insane speed and the omote renge, it was necessary for lee to unlock chakra gates.

he does have chakra, and he does use it. he just cant mold it with hand seals to perform advanced jutsus with it

exactly what i've been saying. Chakra is also used in taijutsu. Besides the sasuke - lee time in the beggining, In ch 230 sasuke also says that he can conserve chakra with the 3rd dot, and he's only using taijutsu at the time.

PSJ
Tue, 09-14-2004, 03:38 PM
hmm you got me there. okay i was wrong.

Xceleration
Wed, 09-15-2004, 11:28 PM

Im pretty sure that the power isn't actually split up into half, it's just the chakra to do abilities, which is in sense related to power but not directly. The kage bunshin's speed, strength, both which are power, are not decreased in half. The only thing that is split in half is the chakra capacity. If power was split in half than there would be no point to splitting up, other than to cause confusion, then bunshin alone would be enough. So power is in fact not the proper way to put it.

Kenshiro
Thu, 09-16-2004, 05:36 AM
That has always been one of my issues with Naruto. His kagebunshins dont make any sense.

Its been said loads of times that the chakra is split evenly.

That means that in the Naruto V Gaara fight he splits into about 1000 Naruto's and then still has enough chakra to summon Gama.

That means a fully rested Naruto would be able to summon Gama 1000 times in a row.

but I guess its just a cartoon and they can do what they want.

@PSJ, im not sure if i remember it right but i think they said that you do need Chakra to be able to do Taijutsu. It was in one of the "science bits"

They said that you have your Chakra, and from that you can either do Nin or Gen, or convert it into stamina to do Tai.

But i havent checked so i may be completely wrong.

PSJ
Thu, 09-16-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by: Kenshiro
That has always been one of my issues with Naruto. His kagebunshins dont make any sense.

Its been said loads of times that the chakra is split evenly.

That means that in the Naruto V Gaara fight he splits into about 1000 Naruto's and then still has enough chakra to summon Gama.

That means a fully rested Naruto would be able to summon Gama 1000 times in a row.

but I guess its just a cartoon and they can do what they want.

@PSJ, im not sure if i remember it right but i think they said that you do need Chakra to be able to do Taijutsu. It was in one of the "science bits"

They said that you have your Chakra, and from that you can either do Nin or Gen, or convert it into stamina to do Tai.

But i havent checked so i may be completely wrong.

maybe you missed the part where i said "you got me there, ok i was wrong" no need to say the same things as 2 other guys.

@Xceleration: well since you need chakra to be able to fight(taijutsu) im guessing that you also need chakra to walk, talk and do other trivial things just that they dont use as much chakra as ninjutsu or genjutsu and not even as taijutsu. so it is indeed the power that is cut in half.

Hennyo
Thu, 09-16-2004, 03:55 PM
ok now for a indepht explaination of how kage bunshin works. Oh and everything im about to say was already said in the manga.

1st - chakara is only made as it is used and comes from ones stamia or from the kyuubi's as happens to be the case with naruto.

2nd - the clones take a certain amount of chakara to make themselves and are supplyed as much chakara as is left over after making them when the jutsu was preformed.

3rd - even with the clones there is still one orginal to be found and the only one who can convert more stamia to chakara

Now the only thing i dont know is wether the clones can recieve more chakara after they've been created. Now i would say that they probally use chakara to maintain because we have seen the jutsu cancaled so with that i'd say they do use up some chakara while they exist after there made but i dont know. Oh and sorry for all the spelling mistakes.