PDA

View Full Version : One battle I have to see

KaneInferno
Fri, 09-10-2004, 06:55 PM
I dont know if this subject has been up, but one fight I really want to see is full-kyubi powered Naruto(like the time against Haku) vs. Sasuke with his cursed chakra at full power (like the time he broke Zaku's arms). Anyone have an idea about the battle they want to see the most?

Mut
Fri, 09-10-2004, 07:06 PM
itachi kicking jiraiya's ass and then wiping the floor with gai.

but anyway... you know that the fight between sasuke and naruto has been happening the whole time...

EDIT: of course i know what you meant. don't *sight* at me. do you not realize that the fight you're talking about is the one that's gonna be shown...?

KaneInferno
Fri, 09-10-2004, 07:11 PM
*sigh* I hope you know what I actually meant.

PossiblE
Fri, 09-10-2004, 07:32 PM
Yeah, the fight you described is coming up in the anime soon, I assume.

A fight I would like to see would have to be Itachi vs Jiraiya (not kicking his ass).

KaneInferno
Fri, 09-10-2004, 07:34 PM
the only problem is that Naruto has only been that powerful when he thought sasuke was dead. i dont know if he can release that power by his own will yet.

Jman
Fri, 09-10-2004, 07:42 PM
i wanna see itachi and kisame vs gai and kakashi.

PossiblE
Fri, 09-10-2004, 09:26 PM
i wanna see itachi and kisame vs gai and kakashi.
Gai and Kakashi would lose that one pretty badly.

Eurasian
Fri, 09-10-2004, 09:57 PM
gai would surprise both kisame and itachi w/ his dynamic entrance!! but ur right. they would lose w/o a doubt.

itachi and jiraiya would be good. uhm...even though it's never gonna happen. neji and gaara. i thought it was gonna happen during the chuunin exam...but it didn't.

Souryusen
Fri, 09-10-2004, 10:06 PM
Hmm... fights I'd like to see.

Gai vs. Kakashi: If they're really on equal footing it should be great.

Sasuke vs. Lee: Could be absolutely incredible as long as the animators don't decide that they're both moving so fast that they can get away with DBZ "fight lines" smacking into each other over and over again.

Kakashi vs. Itachi round 2: I would love to see Kakashi train enough to be able to at least make Itachi work for it. He doesn't have to win.. I would love to see him fight an uphill battle though.

Sasuke vs. Neji: Wanted to see it durin' the chuunin exams.. they never got to it. I'm just curious to see as to how it'd unfold at this point.

Also, it'd be nice to see one of the female jounins in a fight against someone that wasn't head and shoulders more powerful than them (Oro, Itachi).

KaneInferno
Fri, 09-10-2004, 10:35 PM
neji vs gaara would be good. they both have strong defense

SK
Fri, 09-10-2004, 10:49 PM
neji vs sasuke would be nice, id like to see any of the legendary 3 vs itachi just because i want to see how strong he actually is.

JusDaMan
Fri, 09-10-2004, 11:46 PM
Neji vs garra (ultimate defence vs ultimate defence)
Sasuke no curse seal vs neji (eye vs eye fight)
Atksuki vs all konoha jounnin
Itachi vs ADULT neji (the ULTIMATE eye vs eye fight)
gai vs kakashi NON JAKEN match...
zabuza vs shark skin guy
Straight out Everyone vs everyone royal rumble last one standing match.

Stoopider
Sat, 09-11-2004, 08:23 AM
Soon. Soon.

kAi
Sat, 09-11-2004, 09:50 AM
Jiraiya v Itachi. this is the fight i wanna watch...

PSJ
Sat, 09-11-2004, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by: KaneInferno
the only problem is that Naruto has only been that powerful when he thought sasuke was dead. i dont know if he can release that power by his own will yet.

did you miss the part where he released loads of kyuubi chakra? and sasuke is gonna go curse seal now so your fight will happen.

Souryusen
Sat, 09-11-2004, 12:27 PM
Kakashi vs. Kabuto might be interesting too. They're said to be on par with one another.. but I wonder if they were talking over-all or just in terms of chakra.

Eurasian
Sat, 09-11-2004, 03:52 PM
oh yes. sasuke v. neji. the rookies. sharingan v. byakugan. definitely a good battle if it was made.

KaneInferno
Sat, 09-11-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya

did you miss the part where he released loads of kyuubi chakra? and sasuke is gonna go curse seal now so your fight will happen.

yeah your right. oh well itll be agood fight when it happens

RasenDori
Sat, 09-11-2004, 09:45 PM
hey pervert-sennin, i dotn think this guy reads the manga
kaneinferno, go ahead and read it. it will be fun

Deblas
Sat, 09-11-2004, 09:49 PM
Read the manga? Looks to me like he just started to watch the anime

Elessar
Sat, 09-11-2004, 09:53 PM
We should make a "punishment posting draft" that contains every possible spoiler up to the highest available manga chapter for the cases of naruto-anime-starters making the mistake of entering the open discussion i/expressions/devil.gif

KaneInferno
Sun, 09-12-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by: Deblas
Read the manga? Looks to me like he just started to watch the anime

for your info ive seen every single episode thus far

also id prefer not to read the manga, but i really dont care about spoilers.
this filler stuff is boring me

Cyrano
Sun, 09-12-2004, 01:20 PM
You can't say Itachi VS anyone because he always run away ! Mwahahaha

i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

DeluxSkillz
Sun, 09-12-2004, 01:25 PM
Lee vs Neji let's see how Neji handles the gates

PSJ
Sun, 09-12-2004, 02:46 PM

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya

yeah your right. oh well itll be agood fight when it happens

now when 230 finally is translated, was that fight enough? check naruto out this is much more chakra than when he fought haku i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif i for one love it. GO NARUTO!!!!!!

jing
Sun, 09-12-2004, 05:27 PM
Gamabunta with KAGEBUNSHINS Vs DEMON FOX