PDA

View Full Version : Full Moon Wo Sagashite

animefreak
Fri, 09-10-2004, 05:10 PM
this is possibly one of the saddest anime i have ever seem in my entire life. Did anybody else seem this?

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Fri, 09-10-2004, 08:09 PM
ya i have seen it too.. It's a reallie sad anime but reallie good beggining and ending

DraGunZer0
Fri, 09-10-2004, 08:11 PM
By sad, do you mean bad anime or like depressing sad?

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Fri, 09-10-2004, 08:12 PM
the anime is depressing but reallie good

animefreak
Fri, 09-10-2004, 08:29 PM
i think is a real good anime even though there aren't a lots of songs. But, i think the ending is real sad, do u agree xxxAngelGurlxxx? i show this anime to a friend of mine and boy how much she cry...lol. I wish they have part 2 cuz i like it alots.

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Fri, 09-10-2004, 10:59 PM
ya the ending is reallie sad and almost made me cry to.. lol. i wish they have second season for this anime too. since its reallie good...

animefreak
Sat, 09-11-2004, 12:25 AM
-SPOIL-

The ending maybe sad...but i think the saddest part in the series is when Eichi died and how much mitsuki wish to die with him when she was lying in the snow next to his graveyard + the song what really give a big emotional feeling.

ShinobiNeko
Sat, 09-11-2004, 01:09 AM
I think that the sad part about FMwS would be towards the end when Mitsuki found out what happened to Eichi

But I have to say Tanemura must really like age differences..for some reason I thought the age differences between the characters was too awkward, but mostly Takuto/Mitsuki. Seemed a bit outlandish because when you really think about it Takuto has to be at least around 24 x_X (in which the manga kind of makes that a little clearer that it's quite an age gap)

but other than that was an enjoyable anime

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Sat, 09-11-2004, 08:10 AM
ya i think that part was pretty sad since she found out that he was no longer alive and she did such a hard work to find him... and the part where Meroko and Takuto disapeared when she was singing was kinda sad too...

animefreak
Sat, 09-11-2004, 07:55 PM
yea...that part was sad too. And also where takuto willing to give his life even though he had no memories of misuki right after Meroko and Takuto disappear.

vocaltalentz
Sat, 09-11-2004, 08:02 PM
i think misuki and takuto makes a PERFECT couple, even if he makes a better one with me, even if hes supposedly 30 by now.

animefreak, wanna go out?j/k

animefreak
Sat, 09-11-2004, 08:10 PM
greez Vocaltalentz, didn't know u interested in me but i prefer to go out with xXxAngelGurlxXx...lol just kiddin.

vocaltalentz
Sat, 09-11-2004, 08:12 PM
plz...............u told me this morning u wanted to go out wit her.............................lolz

animefreak
Sat, 09-11-2004, 09:23 PM
i didn't say anything this morning. Well let just talk about full moon ok or not....lol. xXxAngelGurlxXx don't take it too seriously she is just joking. By the way xXxAngelGurlxXx the girl who was crying when watching full moon with me was Vocaltalentz just so u know. Oh yeah, and she like takuto for some reason which i had no idea y.....

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Sun, 09-12-2004, 08:14 AM
o lol go out with me sure... hahaha jks... so shes ur real life friend? ic ya i like Takuto too lol hes a good character...

vocaltalentz
Sun, 09-12-2004, 11:34 AM
he was crying too, anyways takuto has a cute personality and hes kinda cute even if he is a cartoon character.

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Sun, 09-12-2004, 01:22 PM
ya i know lol for a charcter... what do u mean he was crying??

vocaltalentz
Sun, 09-12-2004, 02:48 PM
tears were dropping from his eyes............lolz

animefreak
Sun, 09-12-2004, 07:05 PM
no..i wasn't crying. Even though is sad and sometime i do feel like crying but i didn't. Don't anyone agree that Madoka is the prettist girl in there?

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Sun, 09-12-2004, 07:10 PM
o lol... i think mitsuki looks better (the older verison)

animefreak
Sun, 09-12-2004, 07:11 PM
when you mean the older version do you mean when she was a 12 years old or a 16 years old with black hair?

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Sun, 09-12-2004, 07:13 PM
the 16 year old... she has dyed her hair blonde though lol so then ppl wont reconize her

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Sun, 09-12-2004, 07:19 PM
but lol it actually almost made u cry? wow.. lol i guess this means that this anime is reallie good at doing the sad parts and making ppl almost crying lol

animefreak
Sun, 09-12-2004, 07:28 PM
yeah, this anime really do make a lots of sad part that make ppl cry, is make me wanna cry so i have to give them credit for it. I think the ppl who make this anime must put alots of effort in people sad moment in life.

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Sun, 09-12-2004, 07:53 PM
ya.. i guess thats what make this anime good.

animefreak
Sun, 09-12-2004, 10:34 PM
well for me i like full moon when her hair is black but is only my opinion(i still think madoka is the cutest girl). hey...who do u think is the cutest character in there? (when i mean cutest character is can be any character or minor character, a person or a animal or the stuff animal that takuto and meroko transforms)

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Sun, 09-12-2004, 11:00 PM
o ya.. when they transform into stuff animal they look reallie cute lol... i think meroko was the rabit and takuto was the cat lol... i think the cutest character is meroko and takuto lol and when meroko transforms in to an angel she looks much better..

animefreak
Mon, 09-13-2004, 11:52 AM
my cutest character is that little pig that set on madoka lap, is seem like is have a personality of it own. he can set on my lap all day lol. If i have a pig like that i would kept far away from vocaltalentz as i can...VOCALTALENTZ POSSIBLY EAT IT BEYOND MY BACK.

vocaltalentz
Mon, 09-13-2004, 03:07 PM
thats BEHIND...............geez go back to high scool..................and yes i would, pigs r good...................

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Mon, 09-13-2004, 09:10 PM
ur going to eat his pigs lol

animefreak
Tue, 09-14-2004, 10:52 AM
yes xXxAngelGurlxXx...she will eat it. You know how many beef jerky she eat just to hold her tear from dropping while watching Full Moon. She eat so much that i'm afraid to buy another bag of beef jerky for myself. VOCALTALENTZ GO AND GRAB YOUR OWN BEEF JERKY!!!

vocaltalentz
Tue, 09-14-2004, 02:34 PM
plz.....................wat the hell happened to "lets talk about full moon"

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Tue, 09-14-2004, 03:18 PM
o lol ic.. so u do u know any good wallpaper sites of full moon?

animefreak
Tue, 09-14-2004, 05:55 PM
yes i did say let talk about full moon but i also say or not...(look closely) lol. I suggest going to google and look for wallpaper...there are a lots of website that have it. I check on some(not all that good). I bet Vocaltalentz want a takuto wallpaper on her screen....she a takuto lover not to mention jin kazama from tekken as well. Ok, i talk about full moon...at the end or near the end when she was on stage singing her last song, she say something about going to be on leave for awhile what does she mean by that do anyone know?

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Tue, 09-14-2004, 08:23 PM
o lol i didnt reallie notice that u wrote it.. but anyways i think what she means is taht she wont be able to sing much longer because it was faith that she was *suppose to die* so at that point she didnt think she will still be able to live and sing so i think thats waht she means...

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Tue, 09-14-2004, 08:35 PM
i found this reallie nice full moon wallpaper and its all blue at the right side u see mitsuki there the (16 year old) lol but ya reallie nice wall pic

animefreak
Wed, 09-15-2004, 07:48 AM
no...i didn't think that what she mean, because she say she gotta be on leave on awhile...like she saying she going to be back and singing again, if she know she going to die so might as well say i "i will not coming back and Madoka will take my place" or something like that. Wow, i didn't know u were a big fan of Full Moon xXxAngelGurlxXx, can u sent a link of your wallpaper? i just wanted to check it out. Well for me i wanted a picture of Madoka for my wallpaper lol....anyone find a picture?

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Wed, 09-15-2004, 03:19 PM
o lol.. well rite now i cant reallie find madoka wall pic but if i do i will give u the link lol.. well.. for the link where i got fullmoon im not sure if its still there cause i got that wall pic last month... i think..

animefreak
Wed, 09-15-2004, 07:07 PM
i c u change your icon picture...really cute though....is that a picture of mitsuki? where did u got it?

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Wed, 09-15-2004, 09:12 PM
lol thx.. ya its a real pic on mitsuki i get it from alot of anime sites do u know some anime graphic sites they have 100 or more different sites and it has banners and when u click into it.. it says *vote us* something like that i get it from those sites.. lol

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Wed, 09-15-2004, 09:17 PM
i have alot more pics of her but they are not her 16 year old one.. and its not as good lol and also in those sites they told me taht Takuto's birthday is in September lol i hope vocaltalentz know that lol since she is such a big fan of takuto

vocaltalentz
Thu, 09-16-2004, 10:54 AM
wow this conversation lasted longer than i expected....................

animefreak
Thu, 09-16-2004, 02:58 PM
o ok so that where u got from...i didn't know any of those site. So takuto brithday is coming up lol. Yea, maybe Vocaltalentz will be happy but i don't she can celebrate if u know what i mean..lol. Of course there gotta be alots of conversation what do u expect from a forum, Vocaltalentz. Man, i can't believe that no one saw full moon...there hardly anyone talking about it.

vocaltalentz
Thu, 09-16-2004, 03:08 PM
animefreak, you're not funny, plz stop trying to embarass yourself

and freak takuto, i think im in love with jin again......

animefreak
Thu, 09-16-2004, 03:32 PM
Hey what i'm saying is true and logic is was not just funny. Quit changing the subject u know u still like takuto, jin is gotting old in tekken 5. Takuto maybe old but he was given a second chance in life of 17 and he is possibly 21 since i believe this series was created in year 2000.

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Thu, 09-16-2004, 04:30 PM
o lol ic... ya not alot of ppl talk about fullmoon... lol but ya anyways we have lots of ideas so its good.. i havent seen tekken 5 b4 so not sure waht u guys are talking about lol

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Thu, 09-16-2004, 04:33 PM
o ya and about the site where i get these picsa well.. this is a good site http://design.winged.org/graphics/msn.php
they have kamikaze kaitou jeanne also and fullmoon

animefreak
Thu, 09-16-2004, 08:33 PM
yea...i think that website is good...is even have a pic of Takuto that Vocaltalentz might like...i duno if u still remember Takuto singing in episode 19 where Miyuki were depress cuz she lost to madoka to some comercial selection. The song almost sound like Full Moon singing but is alittle different. i think Takuto have a good smooth voice....Do any one know a site if there any that might have that song so i can dl?

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Thu, 09-16-2004, 10:04 PM
o ic.. well im not sure but i think i have one song that has his voice singing in it... im not sure what the site is anymore so sry donno.... but if i find it i'll tell u

vocaltalentz
Fri, 09-17-2004, 08:35 AM
he sings kinda gay because boys these days dont be singing like that anymor.....ever heard usher? and full moon's voice aint all that good either.......shes okay.........madoka kinda suks...................and........dang i hav no one else to crak on...........

animefreak
Fri, 09-17-2004, 01:56 PM
hey...if u like Usher then good for u. For me i like Takuto voice...Usher suk. No, i don't think people even sing like that before, japanese have they own style of music, american have it own style of music. You can't just compare it with foreign song, sure is suk for u cuz your not japanese but if japanese were to listen to american song they possibly think is suk. I live in the USA and yet i don't like american song,(sometime i wish i were japanese) i prefer to listen to japanese song.

vocaltalentz
Fri, 09-17-2004, 02:33 PM
dang u dont hav to go all LOGICAL on me.............i hate wen ppl do that, it shows that they're geeky genuises

ok bac to full moon.............................................. .......hmm, start another chat wit fruits basket....cuz full moon is getting old

animefreak
Fri, 09-17-2004, 02:38 PM
this is a Full Moon Forum...if u want to talk about fruit baskets u must post Fruit Basket just like any other anime been posted. Hey Vocaltalentz u were the one that wanted to go against Takuto singing, and what is Usher doing in a Full Moon Forum, is not even in the anime. Beside u didn't even see fruit basket yet. Hey xXxAngelGurlxXx did u see the anime fruit basket yet?

vocaltalentz
Fri, 09-17-2004, 03:03 PM
there u go again talking and talking and talking over one question......................................and i wasnt talking about fruits basket, I SAID U SHOOD MAKE A POST ABOUT IT...................GOD U CANT READ AT ALL.

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Fri, 09-17-2004, 03:11 PM
um.. ok well.. ya i have seen Fruit Basket its good too also sad... lol but are u guys asians or white ppl? but back to full moon um.. lol theyre songs do not suck in my opion.. its good too i heard usher songs too and his singing is alrite too.. so i have nothing reallie against them...

animefreak
Fri, 09-17-2004, 08:18 PM
Then y don't u make a post for Fruit Basket yourself Vocaltalentz. I wasn't talking i was typing greez couldn't u tell the difference. Beside there are many question not just one so check. This is about full moon topic Vocaltalentz of course we have to talk something about full moon otherwise this site wouldn't exist, if u have nothing to say then i suggest u don't chat, there are other post other than just full moon don't ya know. Don't worry xXxAngelGurlxXx, me and Vocaltalentz always fight...she always never agree of what i do or like....also she like to argue, she think is quite amusing to see ppl fight. Me and her are asian but she was born in USA. Me and her is like cat and mouse we don't got along kinda like fruit basket..lol.

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Fri, 09-17-2004, 08:36 PM
o lol ic.. so u guys always fight? ic lol... kool im asian too hehe.. u guys are friends or related lol? ya but anyways about fullmoon ill try to find more pics of madoka for u...

animefreak
Sat, 09-18-2004, 09:19 AM
we are just friend...no relation. Even though she was alots nicer when she was young (she like to watch power ranger and respect her mom...lol) now she just a pure cold heartless person. ya asian too kool....asian rule. You are in Canada rite, my cousin is there too and she also like anime. Oh yea, try to look for some Madoka pics for me, thanks....who know maybe i even put it in my wallet lol.

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Sat, 09-18-2004, 12:05 PM
o lol ic.. thats kool.. ya im from Canada lol ill give u the site when i have some pics of her... i have the song taht she sing in fullmoon the remix verison...

vocaltalentz
Sat, 09-18-2004, 01:31 PM
animefreak i did not watch power rangers, i just thought the white one was cute. it was u who watched it get ur facts straight. plus i was 4 years old! stop trying to embarass me.

hey angelgurl, watch nationality r u?

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Sat, 09-18-2004, 01:34 PM
o lol.. so he was the one who watched it u mean? lol my Nationality is asian.. where are u from?

vocaltalentz
Sat, 09-18-2004, 01:37 PM
asian isnt a nationality..............i meant like cambodian, vietnamese, chinese, japanese, u kno?

oh, and do u hav aim?

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Sat, 09-18-2004, 01:38 PM
o.. sry i mean ya im chinese i already told u that.. ya i have aim its DibbleDee2k and urs?

vocaltalentz
Sat, 09-18-2004, 01:44 PM
vocaltalentzz and i think his is animefan9116

oh i didnt kno u told me u were chinese, thats cool, i want to be chinese or japanese.

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Sat, 09-18-2004, 01:45 PM
ya i already told u back in some of those posts when animefreak asked me.. o ic.. y? arent u chinese?

vocaltalentz
Sat, 09-18-2004, 01:46 PM
no im vietnamese

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Sat, 09-18-2004, 01:49 PM
o ic vietnamese is good too... is animefreak also vietnamese?

vocaltalentz
Sat, 09-18-2004, 01:50 PM
well i preferr japanese, their culture is really cool....

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Sat, 09-18-2004, 01:50 PM
o ya.. tahts true i like their culture too eating sushi... lol and they draw reallie good and play the best animes so far..

animefreak
Sat, 09-18-2004, 02:47 PM
i haven't post for 12 hours and look what happen here, what is this a girls conversation now..lol. Guess i'm the only guy here..who minding my own business lol.Vocaltalentz is aren't polite to leave xXxAngelGurlxXx question hanging. Yes xXxAngelGurlxXx, i'm vietnamese. I also like chinese ppl they have the best food around, this is y i alway go to the buffet near my house lol, is cheap and good. They aslo have sushi and man i love those stream rice..lol. Yea i also like japanese ppl too without them i wouldn't be able to see all sort of anime. Hey, what is this about i like power rangers stuff, Vocaltalentz is your fault, u were the one that telling me to go to your house to help u play power rangers game cuz u can't beat it yourself.

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Sat, 09-18-2004, 03:23 PM
o lol ic yup chinese food is good lol.. so ur vietnames too thats kool.. ya.. thats true if it wasnt because of japanese ppl we couldnt watch these Great Animes lol this topic about fullmoon is starting to fade away lol

vocaltalentz
Sat, 09-18-2004, 06:19 PM
oh i wasnt paying attention to the question srry...lol. and yes this full moon thing is fading away.

anyways, its like wen i watch it, i feel like i can watch it again without getting bored

and yes i use to play powerangers, so did u animefreak (and instead of calling me vocaltaletnz, just call me by, my name).

animefreak
Sat, 09-18-2004, 09:25 PM
Vocaltalentz i can't put in your real name, ppl won't know who i'm talking to, is not like your popular or anything. Vocaltalentz what's that??? when u watch Power Ranger, you feel like u want to watch it again without getting bored..wow that cool lol.

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Sat, 09-18-2004, 11:20 PM
o lol.. u guys know each other since little kids? kool.. ya i watched power ranges when i was a kid cause my bro use to like to watch it too lol

vocaltalentz
Sun, 09-19-2004, 09:35 AM
well my signature says my name BINH.

and c, everyone watched powerangers as a kidi/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Sun, 09-19-2004, 10:50 AM
o.. lol ic ya i guess so.. cause it was reallie popular b4.. im just wondering how do u put ur banner up for this site? do u guys know?

animefreak
Sun, 09-19-2004, 02:32 PM
yea i know...they should tell u how to do it in the my forum and click on symbol, is tell almost everything there. I did it once but is was too big so i take it out, i was about to put a ryu doing his hadou ken move lol. Hey Vocaltalentz leave my name alone..is too famous for u to use my name lol.

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Sun, 09-19-2004, 04:27 PM
o ic.. i need to find fullmoon banner or sakura banner lol so far.. cant reallie find any except chobits lol.. Binh is ur name?

vocaltalentz
Sun, 09-19-2004, 04:57 PM
yes, pretty weird name huh?

animefreak
Sun, 09-19-2004, 10:48 PM
first of all is not a weird name...that my asian name, i have a nick name for english ok. No, i'm not gotta tell my nickname cuz vocaltalentz might crack on it like she always does. Hey you too vocaltalentz u also have a weird asian name, if u think my name is weird wait till u heard vocaltalentz name....sorry i can't post her asian name either cuz u possibly counldn't pronoun it anyway and i can't spell it either cuz most of my educate are from usa(English)...lol. Let me give u a hint y vocaltalentz name is weird, in our language is mean baby or child whatever we call vocaltalentz, that is y is even worst than my name. oh yea xXxAngelGurlxXx where u got that sakura picture? i always like that picture is seem so pretty and cute......

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Mon, 09-20-2004, 02:22 PM
lol well.. i think ur name sounds pretty special because i never reallie heard of it.. and the pic i have rite now.. im not reallie sure anymore where i got it from because i got it from an anime forum site and i forgot where.. sry.. too long ago...

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Mon, 09-20-2004, 02:23 PM
if i remember or find taht site again i will tell u...

animefreak
Mon, 09-20-2004, 02:58 PM
yes....my name been compliment by someone first time ever...yes i feel so happy rite now that i want to cry..(sob). I feel so happy that i want to jump off a cliff( but not now i jump when i'm 100 years old holding a cane..lol). ok, i think full moon is beginning to fade away so i start with this question...do u think Wakaouji-Sensei the doctor and Ooshige-san the manager make a good couple?

vocaltalentz
Mon, 09-20-2004, 04:39 PM
*sighs* ur not funny binh...........

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Mon, 09-20-2004, 05:18 PM
o lol.. ur planing to jump off just because u got complimented by ur name?that wont be good if u died because i said that lol.. well ya i think so Wakaouji-Sensei and Ooshige-san look pretty good.. i think in one episoide i saw them holding hands and are together or somethign not sure... i think she was cooking for Mitsuki or something moving in i think it was taht epsoide...

animefreak
Mon, 09-20-2004, 05:55 PM
sorry got carry away there lol.... in my whole life people couldn't pronoun my name correctly so i started to hate that name. Sometime i wish i were a girl cuz most of the girl have beautiful name lol. Vocaltalentz u never really laugh as one of joke!!! xXXAngelGurlxXx i don't think Wakaouj and Ooshige held hand in episode 1 cuz that when Mitsuki see Takuto and Meroko....but there this 1 episode where Ooshige and Mitsuki maid were fighting over Wakaouji over who going to be a better bride..

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Mon, 09-20-2004, 08:27 PM
o ya.. i know they never held hands in epsoide 1 lol but in one of the epsoides ya... when she was fighting for Wakaouji with the other woman i saw Mitsukis maid daydreaming about Ooshige being with Wakaouji lol and taht she gave up because she thinks taht in the end tehy look like a better couple lol

animefreak
Mon, 09-20-2004, 10:09 PM
lol....i don't know y that maid even like Wakaouji..yea sure he is cute but she should think of her age. I mean Wakaouji look around 30 and she around 40, she is just too old for him. Greez, imagine they were going out lol...that like frankensein going out with a prince lol.

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Mon, 09-20-2004, 10:25 PM
lol ya.. tahts true shes looks soo much older they dont even match but if u look at Ooshige atleast she looks younger and more prettier lol and actaully matches Wakaouji

animefreak
Tue, 09-21-2004, 10:13 AM
that for sure...they both have blonde hair and just about the right couples. Also, Ooshige really like the band where Wakaouji once were in.

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Tue, 09-21-2004, 02:45 PM
o ya... Wakaouji use to be in the same band with Takuto and Mitsuki's Dad..

vocaltalentz
Tue, 09-21-2004, 07:51 PM
..................takuto...............

animefreak
Tue, 09-21-2004, 08:47 PM
yea...wonder y he retire? What do u mean by Takuto Vocaltalentz? are u daydreaming again??

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Tue, 09-21-2004, 09:45 PM
i think teh reason he retired was because the band seperated.. takuto and mitsuki's dad died so... its over for him basicly without them...

animefreak
Wed, 09-22-2004, 08:55 AM
i think Takuto was still singing even after the band was over, but by himself, then he got this throat cancer and submit sucide....thinking he can start a new life.

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Wed, 09-22-2004, 02:59 PM
o but... he thought that he can start a new life by dying? i dont remember that.. i thought he died because he was depressed and went reallie fast on his motorcycle when he found out he had lung cancer?

animefreak
Wed, 09-22-2004, 07:35 PM
yea he really did died by his motorcycle, but not from a lung cancer lol....he had throat cancer kinda like mitsuki have now. He thaught he can start a new life but he got punish for not living till his fullest. I really don't understand y he wanted to end his life...y not give a chance to see if they can find a cure.

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Wed, 09-22-2004, 08:00 PM
o ic.. well i guess cause hes suffering too much and too much problems.. i guess maybe thats y he wanted to die... maybe he didnt think he was going to be able to live anyways..

animefreak
Wed, 09-22-2004, 11:43 PM
yea...maybe is one of those samurai way...u know if u die u die with honor lol. By the way there something wrong with my internet, some of the page is not loading correctly possibly a spyware, so i guess i have to format my computer...possibly won't be online for awhile..hope u guys won't miss me too much while i'm gone lol. I know i'll be missing u.

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Thu, 09-23-2004, 03:02 PM
o lol.. ic.. thats not good then.. lol ya im going to miss u 2 i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif we should make a new topic by then...

animefreak
Thu, 09-23-2004, 08:33 PM
ok i'm back....i think is was just a spyware. I think is working normal now. Well Takuto is the singer...wakaouji is the piano player and Mitsuki dad is the guitar player(i think). Isn't Takuto only 12 when he was in the band....for a singer that age is pretty young.

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 09-23-2004, 09:14 PM
yeah Takuto was 12 when Rout L were together and he was the singer and yah that's pretty young

animefreak
Thu, 09-23-2004, 09:18 PM
no offend about youngter singing but isn't it weird that fans love to see a kid sing....i think is cute to see them sing but i wouldn't go crazy over them. In Full Moon people were crazy over Route L.

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Thu, 09-23-2004, 09:34 PM
i think they did it on purpose.. to show taht they are reallie loved by their fans lol.. and taht they were a popular group..

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 09-23-2004, 09:39 PM
more than likely that was the reason...speaking of which, whish there was more than just the Eternal Snow of the Route L songs , would like to hear more of their songs but never came across anything other than that =/

animefreak
Thu, 09-23-2004, 09:45 PM
yea..there only one song, but i think that was the last song Route L last sing right before the band got separated. I think eternal snow was the best song full moon ever sing compare to all her other songs.

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 09-23-2004, 10:02 PM
yeah it seemed it was their last song but Takuto sings really good, so it would have been nice to have more than just one song, but yeah, I also agree that eternall snow was the best full moon song. ^^

anime050
Thu, 09-23-2004, 10:09 PM
Mmm... I watched about 4 eps of this and thought it was crap ^_^.

animefreak
Fri, 09-24-2004, 10:03 AM
i wouldn't go wild for a kid that sing....they don't have a high tone voice.

vocaltalentz
Fri, 09-24-2004, 04:01 PM
anime050, wat r u trying to say...? if u dont like it then dont reply to this post.

uh.............and wat r all of u's talking about?

hey binh tell ur brother to fix my printer (plz)

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Fri, 09-24-2004, 06:50 PM
lol.. ya all their songs were reallie good.. and ya anime050 if u dont like this anime u dont have to post about it...

animefreak
Fri, 09-24-2004, 10:01 PM
my brother busy hanging out with his girl...and had job and stuff to do....your on your own vocaltalentz. By the way, what is wrong with it? i think i saw a post that someone been wanting to dl full moon..give her the link, wonder if she been downloading.

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Fri, 09-24-2004, 10:33 PM
o lol.. ic i think she did already...

animefreak
Sat, 09-25-2004, 12:56 AM
is look like she interested in it...hope she post some in this site. Hey vocaltlentz aren't u coming over to watch fruit basket? we still didn't finish watching it.

vocaltalentz
Sat, 09-25-2004, 07:39 AM
i cant come over, i still didnt buy a freakin car.....

Anime1215
Sat, 01-31-2009, 11:00 PM
Hey Guys ! Sorry for reviving this old topic but I read the rules and it didn't seem to on their so I just have a quick question. I just finish watching this series and in episode 34 Sanada-san... does he appear in the manga or is he a filler character ?

Ryllharu
Sun, 02-01-2009, 05:13 AM
You'd be surprised about the Full Moon manga. Most of the anime is filler or heavily modified. The manga is just 7 volumes, vaguely 26 episodes of material to the anime's 52 episode run. It is also very different, considerably darker and much less family friendly, with suicides all over the place or other personal issues.

As for the specific character, I can't find him in the manga right away, and it's been a really long time since I've seen the anime. Can you refresh my memory to who that actually is?

EDIT: Found a streaming version of the episode, give me about a half hour to check.

EDIT 2:

Sanada is total filler. Mitsuki is almost never in her child form in the manga, due to a some of the very different elements to the story. The magical girl double-life where Mitsuki still lives with her grandmother and part-times as Full Moon doesn't exist.

Anime1215
Mon, 02-02-2009, 12:56 AM
Oh really ! Wow ok well I guess I'm reading the manga lol. Thank you so much.