Fri, 09-10-2004, 06:28 AM
Get it from http://jojo.jojohot.com/dispbbs.asp?boardID=10&ID=22592
It looks really cool.

Ervin
Fri, 09-10-2004, 06:35 AM
omg this is getting crazy!

VoiD
Fri, 09-10-2004, 06:54 AM
Well we finnaly found out what level3 sharingan does. Not only that but it looks like naruto is starting to completely loose control

Souryusen
Fri, 09-10-2004, 07:46 AM
Nifty. It's kinda how I thought the Sharingan worked in combat... just means that Sasuke's 2-mark Sharingan was less effective than I believed it to be.

Lenas
Fri, 09-10-2004, 07:48 AM
F*cking awesome. But how much stronger can Naruto get?

Ervin
Fri, 09-10-2004, 07:52 AM
i think that naruto will totally lose control and that that the seal will break

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 09-10-2004, 08:13 AM
chapter looks great sasuke is gonna get whooped now shti naruto looks like a fuckin beast right now

hornetmike
Fri, 09-10-2004, 09:29 AM
Man this shit is getting good. sasuke is getting better. but not good enough to beat naruto. he should just give up or run cause soon naruto won't be trying to actually capture him alive but kill him.

realtortato
Fri, 09-10-2004, 09:44 AM
Kill him ala Evangelion. Eat him alive and instead of taking the S2 engine of Evangelion take his eyes.
Man, that sounds evil, lol

Uchiha Kakure
Fri, 09-10-2004, 11:12 AM
This is get re-freaking-diculous. How much more powerful can 12-13 years get? It appears when rivals fight, true power becomes used. Neither wants to lose, because it means losing somethjing you thought you believed in. For Naruto, his first true friend, and Sasuke, his opprotunity for power. But at the rate these two are going their powers will far exceed any chuunin. Maybe thats what Itachi was talking about. Killing your best friend, there's of course going to be struggle, and maybe power comes from the fight rather than the actually kill. I mean even though Itachi is phenominal, Shisui was considered the most powerful of all Uchiha, besides Itachi. I doubt it was quick.

I never thought the insight ability of a true user of the Sharingan would be so high. The difference between Sasuke before and after is incredible.Rock Lee would have a lot of trouble with Sasuke now. And Naruto seems to be release not only the Kyuubi's power, but the Kyuubi himself. It reminds me of Togoro in Yu Yu Hakusho, how his appearance gets more.. shall we say... demonic?

I'm extremely curious to see both Sasuke Lv2 Curse Seal with mastered Sharingan and 100% Kyuubi Naruto, however, this fight is still very much up in the air.

N-Gage
Fri, 09-10-2004, 11:23 AM
excellent manga chapter. never thought they're be another level to kyuubi-naruto. i'm probably guessing either the seal will break and saskue has to fight the nine tails itself or naruto ends up doing some sorta dbz style transformation with flashy aurora and static stuff around him i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

Super Curse Lv.2 Sasuke vs Super Kyuubi Naruto!

SK
Fri, 09-10-2004, 11:48 AM
ahahahahaha looks like sasuke-chan is going to get fucked up, go naruto!

Mut
Fri, 09-10-2004, 11:56 AM
you guys all know what's gonna happen in the next chapter... sasuke gets whooped then busts out lvl 2 and it'll be all over for naruto. also, this chapter pretty much explain how the sharingan is used against taijutsu. cool.

EDIT: on a second look... it looks like the sharingan pretty much tells you where the opponent is moving to and all you have to do is just attack there. hahaha, this is pretty funny. no wonder itachi is such a badass.

Raven
Fri, 09-10-2004, 12:08 PM
Yeah, just what I was going to say. Sasuke will get beaten down, then the level 2 curse seal will appear at the end of 231. Then Naruto will be nearly dead and someone will probably interfere.

I think this new level of Kyubi-ness is probably around the same level as when he fought Haku. It looks like the teeth are huge and control is gone, only animal instinct remains. But I might be wrong, we shall see.

JusDaMan
Fri, 09-10-2004, 12:35 PM
Back in 228-229 was already kyubi-naruto vs haku form... this is gonna be like.... 1/10 kyubi vs konoha and thats MAD POWERFUl

realtortato
Fri, 09-10-2004, 12:49 PM
Did you see those frames with kinda like Kyuubi awakening so I think Kyuubi is in control of Naruto's body now. Wonder how fast Naruto is going to be now but it's going to be mega-fast will Sharingan be able to keep up with it, and if Naruto really lost control that means Sasuke is fighting against an animal and animals have very good insticts and aglity that makes their movements unpredictible, especially a foxes. No curse seal is gonna help Sasuke now it that's the case. He's gonna get murdered, slaughtered and all that gory stuff.

Hotsuma
Fri, 09-10-2004, 01:12 PM
And so, the gayness begins.

It's everything I predicted. (Minus the genjutsu.)

realtortato
Fri, 09-10-2004, 01:16 PM
Hey, Hotsuma were did you post your prediction. I wanna read.
Oh, and Sasuke looked scared on that last frame didn't he?

Hotsuma
Fri, 09-10-2004, 01:26 PM
It's in one of the other Naruto manga posts. I don't know why you'd bother yourself to actually go through my posts and read though. But hey, if you're that infatuated with what other ppl think, go ahead.

Anybody that's up against a guy housing a beast like Kyuubi would be scared. Especially when it starts to emerge. Doesn't mean he's not up for the challenge, though.

Sasuke's level 2 will awake, as mentioned. Then even this Kyuubi version of Naruto will not win. So, everyone needs to stop with the Kyuubi nut hugging already. One way or another, Sasuke WILL meet Orochimaru. This is for closure. Not what's between the two. They've come so far already. Why the fuck would people want to see Sasuke walk home? Let alone, die? Sasuke dies = Naruto becomes a failure.

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 09-10-2004, 02:00 PM
sasuke wont die but he wont win the battle either

sangai
Fri, 09-10-2004, 02:11 PM
naruyto hasn't even begun im estimating that he has only used 1/1000000000th of kyuubi's full power

so far naruto has the power to probably destroy rocks and what not he is probably stronger then a jounin and probably would give tsunade a run for her money strength wise.

kyuubi was able to crush mountains create tidal waves with a single flick of his tail.

this form now that kyuubi forced out even more chakra means that naruto propbably put the chakra up to 1.10/10000000000th of kyuubis streangth.

also as for sasuke is the each doujutsu for a certain jutsu, i htought he had them for tai and genjutsu already, so now with the third one ninjutsu he should be able to see movement and counter ninjutsu more properly, and cursed seal lvl 2 is gonna be lame sure he has it but why bother he is gonna get beat with kyuubi gettin angier and angier pumpin more chakra to naruto.

eventually we can expect kakashi to interfer and at the same time kabuto or someone else. sasuke will be forced to save sasuke or sasuke will run, kabuto will be forced into a retreat or naruto will go after him in rage. you know get rid of a traitor. but sasuke has to get a serious beat down.

don't care what mutata thinks he is lame. but his comment on the doujutsu is probably right.

as for the fractions and decimals i don't give a damn i hate math and you can obviously see that i don't follow those gay math rules. and if naruto wanted to at this moment he could easly destroy a wall like tsunade did. fuckin some one said that naruto in that form would be far greater then them.

Mut
Fri, 09-10-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by: sangai sakusei
naruyto hasn't even begun im estimating that he has only used 1/1000000000th of kyuubi's full power

so far naruto has the power to probably destroy rocks and what not he is probably stronger then a jounin and probably would give tsunade a run for her money strength wise.

kyuubi was able to crush mountains create tidal waves with a single flick of his tail.

this form now that kyuubi forced out even more chakra means that naruto propbably put the chakra up to 1.10/10000000000th of kyuubis streangth.

also as for sasuke is the each doujutsu for a certain jutsu, i htought he had them for tai and genjutsu already, so now with the third one ninjutsu he should be able to see movement and counter ninjutsu more properly, and cursed seal lvl 2 is gonna be lame sure he has it but why bother he is gonna get beat with kyuubi gettin angier and angier pumpin more chakra to naruto.

eventually we can expect sasuke to interfer and at the same time kabuto or someone else. sasuke will be forced to save sasuke or sasuke will run, kabuto will be forced into a retreat or naruto will go after him in rage. you know get rid of a traitor. but sasuke has to get a serious beat down.
dude... that is all wrong...

comparing the strength the kyubi is exerting out to tsunade's isn't right. yeah, kyubi was able to crush mountains but what we're seeing isn't that kyubi. it's only a VERY little of it. i have no doubt that tsunade is still stronger than naruto considering she was known for her strength and naruto can't release too much of the kyubi chakra. also, you can't have decimals within fractions.

the thing about each comma being for nin, tai, and genjutsu is also incorrect. we already know that each dot doesn't represent each type of jutsu, especially the third one isn't for taijutsu, because sasuke has already proven that he can see taijutsu back when his sharingan first appeared against haku and then against lee. i think this is how it works:

1st comma: you can only use it to read/copy nin, tai, and genjutsu, but it's only as 1/3 effective.
2nd comma: same thing but it's only 2/3 effective as the sharingan with 3 commas.
3rd comma: you can use it to its full potential.

obviously sasuke can't use the sharingan to it's true potential even if he has the last comma, but he can gradually develope it so it can be used even more effectively.

lastly, i don't think naruto isn't gonna beat anyone up. he's gonna lose. i'm almost 100% positive that kyubi naruto will lose to lvl 2 sasuke.

Knives122
Fri, 09-10-2004, 02:50 PM
Well I knew that the Kyubi forms werent done(even said in another thread)And we'll see more of them before this fight is done, that was really intense to, now that I finally know how the sharingan works(being able to predict movements several steps ahead) its quite impressive). Im really looking forward to Sasuke in Lvl 2, and this is when we might see Naruto in true Kyuubi form(maybe), oh and this Kyuubi form is much different from the one where he faught haku(and I emphasize much), but the next chapters will definately be the best b/c Im almost 1000% percent sure that we'll see Sasuke lvl 2 in less than 3 chapters. and I guess this still isnt the REAL fight, so let the warm up continue.

tuggumkee
Fri, 09-10-2004, 03:12 PM
We'll i'm guessing sasuke lvl 2 in the next chapter. If it doesn't get there i think the fight is definatly going to get interuppted. Becuz if they spend like 3 more chapters lvling up, the actual fight is going to be pretty lame. They already used all their moves(sans bunta) so enless there is some complicated kage bunshin fighting, the fight is going to get stopped.

Probably by oro, and kakashi gets there right after they leave.

Hotsuma
Fri, 09-10-2004, 03:14 PM
How the fuck is level 2 seal lame, when Kyuubi-ized Naruto is the same principle, Sangai? Actually, I think Kyuubi Naruto is even lamer by comparision, because his power can just go to new heights, each time Naruto is in a pinch. Naruto starts losing? No problem. Just use that hidden power to reach the next level. Threre goes any creativity.

People, get this into your heads : Kyuubi mode Naruto IS NOT THE FUCKING KYUUBI. They are two seperate entities. Kyuubi can crush mountains. Why? Because he was a big-ass monster. Naruto is a kid. The two are not the same.

Assertn
Fri, 09-10-2004, 03:18 PM
it wont load for me i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

tuggumkee
Fri, 09-10-2004, 03:35 PM
i said the fight itself would be lame if they spent 3 more chapters leveling up, i didn't say that lvl 2 was lame because i actually want to see what sasuke would look like lvl 2.

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 09-10-2004, 03:42 PM
he wasn't talking to you

Assertn
Fri, 09-10-2004, 03:49 PM
ok, i found the raw on narutofan....and i also found some basic translations for it too
http://www.udanstraight.com/article.php?story=20040910133813387

Knives122
Fri, 09-10-2004, 03:56 PM
Wow, that made things seem alot more clearer I guess Naruto is still in control, still dont know why kyuubi gave his chakra to him(actual nice thing(I guess), but most likely he didnt want to die)

Sidnne
Fri, 09-10-2004, 04:58 PM
I'm kind of disappointed by all of these transformations and power ups. I know its the same old argument, but I would rather see the characters rely on skill, techniques, and strategy rather than power ups from "alternate sources of power". That is what made Naruto such an appealing series to me in the first place (remember the shadow shuriken that they used against Zabuza? That, IMO, was much cooler than seeing Naruto transforming into a beast, or Sasuke and others transforming into monsters, because it was smarter and more creative.)

But, I'm a fan of the series. I'm not going to complain too much, I'm just going to sit back and enjoy whatever twists and turns it takes.

Ervin
Fri, 09-10-2004, 05:15 PM
i agree totally! Much cooler when they dont have transformations ...pokemon here we go! (not the same but almost i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif)

I think that kyuubi will feed naruto with its chakra as soon as it thinks that its own life is in danger. I wonder for how long Sasuke can use his sharingan, if i am not mistaken it uses up chakra?

kaigan
Fri, 09-10-2004, 05:55 PM
kickass chapter. we know more about the sharingan and it's powers.

can't wait until next friday.

RasenDori
Fri, 09-10-2004, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@

lastly, i don't think naruto isn't gonna beat anyone up. he's gonna lose. i'm almost 100% positive that kyubi naruto will lose to lvl 2 sasuke.

i agree. sasuke has to win. end of story.

Originally posted by: Sidnne
I'm kind of disappointed by all of these transformations and power ups. I know its the same old argument, but I would rather see the characters rely on skill, techniques, and strategy rather than power ups from "alternate sources of power". That is what made Naruto such an appealing series to me in the first place (remember the shadow shuriken that they used against Zabuza? That, IMO, was much cooler than seeing Naruto transforming into a beast, or Sasuke and others transforming into monsters, because it was smarter and more creative.)

But, I'm a fan of the series. I'm not going to complain too much, I'm just going to sit back and enjoy whatever twists and turns it takes.

as much as i love the strategey (sp?) and skill most characters in naruto use. this is one fight that i want to see both characters go all out with no kinda of silly tricks. i would just be disappointed if naruto or sauske lost because of some technicality (sp?) like kidoumaru. not to say i didnt like the conclusion of neji vs. kidoumaru. its just that for naruto vs. sasuke some one has to end up on top because of there strength. i see no other way.

Lefty
Fri, 09-10-2004, 06:34 PM
I totaly see naruto getting put down. This would cause a nice ego crusher for Kyubi and NAruto would begin to rely less and less on the Kyubi for fighting and more for summoning in a pinch. Naruto does have the ability to do the Mass Bushin and Summon with his own power. He just need to relize it and get his shit together. I would rather see Normal Naruto come back and be even more powerful than him all Kyubied out. Granted ti won't happen but it's a dream I have.

Full Metal Kid
Fri, 09-10-2004, 06:41 PM
Im getting it now! oh man naruto got kyubi all over him! like 25% of Kyubi's full strength! Sausuke is not going to win no way

Knives122
Fri, 09-10-2004, 06:58 PM
Its not 25 percent, if it was naruto would blow up, I would nominate you for Gotwoot survivor 2 for that first post comment but since Im supposedly in it, Im not going to

Full Metal Kid
Fri, 09-10-2004, 07:05 PM
haha okay i say 5%!

~*AmiDamaRu*~
Fri, 09-10-2004, 07:15 PM
did u guys notice the lvl2 kyubi chakra had the fox form.. like a tail and ears

Sidnne
Fri, 09-10-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by: ~*AmiDamaRu*~
did u guys notice the lvl2 kyubi chakra had the fox form.. like a tail and ears

Is it possible to miss that? Of course we noticed!

piasEnigma
Fri, 09-10-2004, 10:12 PM
not anyone that.. but it only has one tail, unlike the kyubi which of course has 9..

Hotsuma
Fri, 09-10-2004, 10:30 PM

My friend, I now place you leaps and bounds over the majority of Naruto fanatics here, who only want to see Naruto tear shit up with his "power." Thank you having some standards for this fresh series. Thank you, for not being so shallow, like everybody else here. You rock, dude.

And I couldn't agree more. All this leveling up shit is getting lame. And predictable.

basey44
Fri, 09-10-2004, 11:29 PM
i also enjoyed the stratergy part like the shadow shuriken bit, it was inventive and a nice change to many animes, while yes the characters do need to get stronger quickly, otherwise how can they fight itachi, i would like to see more stratergy

Raven
Sat, 09-11-2004, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by: Hotsuma

My friend, I now place you leaps and bounds over the majority of Naruto fanatics here, who only want to see Naruto tear shit up with his "power." Thank you having some standards for this fresh series. Thank you, for not being so shallow, like everybody else here. You rock, dude.

And I couldn't agree more. All this leveling up shit is getting lame. And predictable.
I have to agree guys. The techniques, strategies and skills were what drew me to this series in the first place. I really miss those days. Although don't get me wrong, I'm still enjoying the series.