PDA

View Full Version : Tenjoo Tenge

Darako
Fri, 09-10-2004, 02:07 AM
A friend recently got me into Tenjoo Tenge, so I watched the first 16 episodes in record time but now I'm very curious to how it ends, anyone know a good subber wich has the rest or is AnimeOne gonna keep doing it? Thanks for the replies wich are hopefully going to come i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
Benjamin/Darako

stos289
Sat, 09-11-2004, 11:00 AM
To my knowledge, AnimeOne is still subbing Tenjou Tenge. However, another good group that does Tenjou Tenge is Anime-Station/Aoi-Anime/Shinsen-Subs (the joint subs changed throughout the episodes) which you can get from here (http://www.anime-station.org/torrents/). They have all the episodes that AnimeOne has plus 17 and 18 are out too. Also, Tenjou Tenge hasn't finished in Japan yet. It's a 26 episode series and I believe they are on episode 23. Hope I could help.

GLS
Sat, 09-11-2004, 05:19 PM
Shinsen subs have been putting themselves on the map w/ subbing Full Metal Alchemist, Ragnorock, and now TenTen.
It's great that Shinsen is working with Anime-Station to fansub. If they keep up the good work, they should be able to catch up.