PDA

View Full Version : What one abiltiy would you have?

KaneInferno
Wed, 09-08-2004, 01:32 PM
If you could have any one ability from naruto, what would it be?

I'm a Shino fan myself and I would have to choose the chakra bugs. Those thing are sweet.

Shinji Ikari
Wed, 09-08-2004, 01:35 PM
Now, this is the moment when i come in and say... This topic has been up before, close it now...

But i'm not like that, and i don't care about how many times a topic has been up, that is why I say having the ability to use chakra, 'cause that is where all the ninjas in Naruto get their power.

Mut
Wed, 09-08-2004, 01:36 PM
http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=7288&highlight_ke y=y&keyword1=ability

search no jutsu!

in the original thread, i think i said sharingan cuz it's badass.

wirm
Wed, 09-08-2004, 01:37 PM
henge or kage bunshin

but I probably have very little chakra, so henge is more realistic i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Shinji Ikari
Wed, 09-08-2004, 01:37 PM
I just knew that Mut@t@ would go and do this i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Aeon
Wed, 09-08-2004, 01:41 PM
Of course I would have the Byakugan.

KaneInferno
Wed, 09-08-2004, 02:05 PM
i apologize for the topic recurrence. i am sorta new and did not know.

PSJ
Wed, 09-08-2004, 02:11 PM
okay, i would have the sharingan since that would benfit you the most in the real world.

Rek
Wed, 09-08-2004, 05:47 PM
this isn't an ability but having kyuubi chakra would pwn, because of the super healing, and strength and endurance... then any skills you learn would be easier too

DrunkPotHead
Wed, 09-08-2004, 05:51 PM
Lets see... Kage Bunshin, followed by harem no jutsu (only the clones), and i can have the best time of my life...

ShinobiNeko
Wed, 09-08-2004, 06:09 PM
Yeah, I would say Sharingan

Souryusen
Wed, 09-08-2004, 06:12 PM
Sharingan would be nice for shock effect... but what the hell would I copy??? Great if I wanna cheat on a test, I guess.

I'll take Chidori. Shock value, plus things blow up.

Knives122
Wed, 09-08-2004, 06:15 PM
Normally I would say the Kamekazi's clan special ability, but I want the Byakugan, b/c its will let me see things I want ( I can only imagine i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif)

Nai
Wed, 09-08-2004, 06:27 PM
Orochimaru's ability to transfer his soul to another body. Eternal youth, what more could one wish for?

The insight of the Byakugan is also quite tempting.

Eurasian
Wed, 09-08-2004, 07:02 PM
it's not one from naruto...but i wish i can read minds. but if i was to pick an ability i would like ino's ability.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 09-08-2004, 07:10 PM
I don't want Byakugan cause that looks weird as hell so I'd say sharingan cause thats cool lookin and plus you could like be good at everything by copying good stuff

Sanjuro
Wed, 09-08-2004, 08:24 PM
Hmmm....welll what about that cool thing that all the ninjas do when they like "poof" out or jump away really fast....i guess its not a jutsu but that would be damn sweet to be able to do (you know...in any uncomfortable situtation just...*BAM* gone) but besides that, the ability to summon gamabunta would be pretty sweet, and so would sharingan (just cause it looks so cool and you could trick the hell out of ppl)

kooshi
Wed, 09-08-2004, 08:48 PM
Me, I'd say I would want the ability to walk on walls and ceilings and such. Hehe, that would be so sweet.

ragnarokex
Wed, 09-08-2004, 10:56 PM
well since i didnt post in the old one hence its my time

i would have uhhhhhh the badic still of como or wat not muhahah*sneeks in girls locker room* rofl

jing
Wed, 09-08-2004, 10:57 PM
jiraiya's peeping no jutsu.

Elite Hentai
Thu, 09-09-2004, 01:03 AM
Sharingan for the super reflexes, insta-learn and the hypnotizing powers. Watch out ladies...

Shi_No_Shikaku
Thu, 09-09-2004, 01:38 AM
yah the bugs

CUE
Thu, 09-09-2004, 01:46 AM
Fuck the Sharingan. I want Gaara's sand defense thingy. I mean... think about that, it protects you when ANYTHING attacks you. You'd be essentially a god. AND you can control it, so you can pick shit up... make it get you a drink and whatnot. That'd be awesome.

Kent-Su
Thu, 09-09-2004, 06:33 PM
id hit up that sharingan, even though thats not what i want, i mean, just....oh...wow....thats like....mannnnnnnnnnnn...................iunno.... .but that sharingan....its whew...good stuff

wirm
Thu, 09-09-2004, 09:22 PM
too bad the main power of the sharingan (copying) would be pretty watered down with no jutsus to copy. Of course, the other aspects are pretty cool. Also, I guess you could learn stuff pretty quickly.

High Wind
Thu, 09-09-2004, 09:40 PM
Byakugan

The ability to see almost 360 degrees just appeals to me... plus the added bonus of being able to see through the door to the girls changeroom for... uh... research for my new book..... Heh

Sharingan is a close second

gem10147
Thu, 09-09-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by: CUE
Fuck the Sharingan. I want Gaara's sand defense thingy. I mean... think about that, it protects you when ANYTHING attacks you. You'd be essentially a god. AND you can control it, so you can pick shit up... make it get you a drink and whatnot. That'd be awesome.

ok sure the sand d is cool but that whole being possessed and the insomnia thing would get old.

Shounji
Thu, 09-09-2004, 10:45 PM
Id have to say the whole having a Nine-Tailed Fox sealed inside thats just cool right there.. i mean ultimate chakra and cool eyes when your berzerk!

kAi
Thu, 09-09-2004, 11:46 PM
i would say the speed, teleporting, and jumping kinda stuff...
henge: turn into any one you want you can go everywhere, and get anything.
rasengan: be awesome

SeifeR
Fri, 09-10-2004, 12:55 AM
Sharingan

Elite Hentai
Fri, 09-10-2004, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by: High Wind
Byakugan

The ability to see almost 360 degrees just appeals to me... plus the added bonus of being able to see through the door to the girls changeroom for... uh... research for my new book..... Heh

Sharingan is a close second

If you had a high level sharingan you could just hypnotize them and tell them to do you i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Lucian5000
Fri, 09-10-2004, 01:32 AM
If we were to include the Manga.. (Quasi spoilers, but not really)

***possible spoilers***

The Ability Shikamaru uses halfway through chapter 208.

Kage Kubi Shibari no Jutsu!

***end***

Or, if we're just going by the anime here.. The Moving Land river, Earth Dragon Missile, and Fire Dragon Missile combo. Burn baby burn!

Kale Ironfist
Fri, 09-10-2004, 01:40 AM
Lucian5000:... Shikato has already used it in the anime... so its not really spoiler, unless the watcher did not watch episode 78-9 (i think its those episodes)

Lucian5000
Fri, 09-10-2004, 01:56 AM
Hm. I thought it wasn't in the anime yet. Since it was his 'new' technique.

Ah, forgot his father used it. Yeah, the shadow neck bind then.

My mistake.

ragnarokex
Fri, 09-10-2004, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by: DrunkPotHead
Lets see... Kage Bunshin, followed by harem no jutsu (only the clones), and i can have the best time of my life...

thats sucking sick dude ur pretty much fucking ur self in the ass u sicko sicko sicko and wat ahppenes if ur doin it with the harem and all of a sudden the juust breaks and u caught ur self fucking ur self ROFLi/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

Shuurai
Fri, 09-10-2004, 02:18 AM
Sharingan, I would practise genjustsu on my cat.

Elite Hentai
Fri, 09-10-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by: ragnarokex

Originally posted by: DrunkPotHead

thats sucking sick dude ur pretty much fucking ur self in the ass u sicko sicko sicko and wat ahppenes if ur doin it with the harem and all of a sudden the juust breaks and u caught ur self fucking ur self ROFL

i think he likes the feeling of his own dick in his ass....i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

sangai
Fri, 09-10-2004, 02:17 PM
water jutsu's of course.

did he say only one then probably henge or wait more of me would be nice or no um wait damn lets just go with henge

id almost rather be able to summon.

mf
Fri, 09-10-2004, 05:06 PM
"Ich lass
mich klonen
ich lass mich
klonen ich
lass mich klonen"

I'll go with the Harem no Jutsu as well! And have sex with myself all day.

"Ich haett mich auch schon selbst gefickt"

Sorry to bring up the german, but Knorkator fitted in best with the theme.

KaneInferno
Fri, 09-10-2004, 06:45 PM
thats just wrong

Tofu #2
Fri, 09-10-2004, 06:53 PM
i just want lees speed and rasengan.

Primary_Lotus
Sat, 09-11-2004, 03:17 PM
Just look at the username. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

PSJ
Sat, 09-11-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by: KaneInferno
thats just wrong

couldnt agree more.

Thrie39
Sat, 09-11-2004, 10:05 PM
Shadow Replication i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

That would be cool, make several of myself for the football team... State Champion, Here we Come! lol

Jakins
Sun, 09-12-2004, 05:35 PM
Henge no jutsu could be pretty usefull. You could henge into celbs and get tons of stuff for free, into world leaders and get into well...anywhere, would also make picking up chicks easier, plus you could always run around a corner and change when being chased by a group of bikers after spilling your drink over their leader.....just think the possibilities are endless

Elite Hentai
Mon, 09-13-2004, 12:42 AM
pfff i'll just hypnotize chicks with my uber sharingan

ArtyD
Mon, 09-13-2004, 10:21 AM
I'd hate to be the only one here but i'd personally enjoy the healing traits demonstrated by one person on himself. Regeneration using chakra. Make some serious movie money there.

"Ladys and gentlemen come and see the living TROLL. Watch as we SEVER HIS ARM and it grows back."

basey44
Mon, 09-13-2004, 10:23 AM
yea but then u die faster cos u shorten ur lifespan

pfff i'll just hypnotize chicks with my uber sharingan
err ok so ur into the whole fuck the unconscience people thing?

Elite Hentai
Mon, 09-13-2004, 10:35 AM
No, it was just a joke. People that do that kind of shit are making it harder for us nice guys to get close to a girl, because those girls they took advantage off will be more careful. i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif

ArtyD
Mon, 09-13-2004, 11:03 AM
Nobody lives forever anyways (well except possibly one person if he can ever do seals again) and that would be the end of all my needs for my lifetime. Why would I want to live till I'm 90-100 anyways? Who knows, might be more useful than the rest of the techniques even though mass shadow replication would be a nice power to abuse as you could efficiently rob a bank, stage an attack on the police department as a distraction without fear of death, be seen in a very public place (say on TV at the superbowl) and have nobody know where the stolen goods get stashed because you know where it would be, nobody would be there, nothing would lead to it that you have or do untill the statue of limitations runs out on it.

Yea... that would be nice. Just make sure you don't kill anybody with it or use it recklessly.

GLS
Mon, 09-13-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by: Thrie39
Shadow Replication

That would be cool, make several of myself for the football team... State Champion, Here we Come! lol

At least you'd have better team communication than the Oakland Raiders.
*people who watch sports got a good laugh out of this*
OK...

I'd like to have the Sharingan ability. Need I say why?

kenshi
Mon, 09-13-2004, 02:18 PM
sharingan

SK
Mon, 09-13-2004, 02:51 PM
definately sharingan, trick any girl into having sex, rob banks, ah the possibilities are endless.