PDA

View Full Version : The most annoying character

Jakins
Wed, 09-08-2004, 11:30 AM
Post Virgin! woo hoo
I just had to join the forum, as I feel very stongly about Ton Ton. Doesn't the little pig just get on your nerves, especially when it whines. I'm almost sure I'd rather watch an anime series called Sakura rather than Naruto episodes crammed with a stupid pig (unless some evil character decides he has a sudden urge for pork chops, with ketchup of course!)

Although to apease all you Sakura haters, I've got to agree shes pretty lame. But surely I'm not the only one who thinks Ton Ton should disapear.....

PSJ
Wed, 09-08-2004, 11:32 AM
what wrong with the pig? its not like they dedicated a whole ep to him....

Jakins
Wed, 09-08-2004, 11:34 AM
First tell me whats right with the pig, it never does anything except whine!

thundrakkon
Wed, 09-08-2004, 11:34 AM
Nothing is wrong with a pig. It's there as a cute factors for the ladies, since the female audience appears to like pigs in Anime for some reason. Anyway, I think that little piggy is fun to watch. I'd like to see it in action and fight. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Jakins
Wed, 09-08-2004, 11:39 AM
Well then thundrakkon, seeing as we are heading from some more filler eps, perhaps we could send your suggestion of fighting pig to the animators. wonder who its opponent could be.....sakura anyone? surely they're on a par

PSJ
Wed, 09-08-2004, 11:39 AM
well nothing is wrong with the pig so i guess everything is right?

Elite Hentai
Wed, 09-08-2004, 11:44 AM
nothing wrong with Ton Ton. He's funny and I like the sound he makes

Jakins
Wed, 09-08-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
well nothing is wrong with the pig so i guess everything is right?

Spot the anti-logic! C'mon, we've been watching the pig whine for over 10 episodes now! I almost relented in my pig hating views when it manged to do something new i.e. copy Shizune's startled expression. However, I'm gald to say that I wasn't impressed that much.

btw thundakkron, surely if they wanted to attract female audiences they would improve/give mre screen time to some of the female characters

Assertn
Wed, 09-08-2004, 11:51 AM
bweeei bweeeeeiiii~

thundrakkon
Wed, 09-08-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by: Jakins
btw thundakkron, surely if they wanted to attract female audiences they would improve/give mre screen time to some of the female characters

Not necessarily. Itachi more than compensates for that fact. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Besides, the pig is an added bonus, to keep things new. It's an awesome, flying pig that can run with the best of them. I just want to see it fight. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

PSJ
Wed, 09-08-2004, 11:53 AM
the pig isn't that annoying. i think you had a traumatic experience involving pigs when you were a child and thats why you hate them so much.

Jakins
Wed, 09-08-2004, 12:03 PM
well my worst doubts have been confirmed, and it has come to this...."Pig lovers!!!!!"

PSJ
Wed, 09-08-2004, 12:14 PM
no im not a pig lover i simply dont got anything against them.... besides they tend to taste quite good.

Cal_kashi
Wed, 09-08-2004, 12:17 PM
mmmm.... unexplained bacon

kAi
Wed, 09-08-2004, 12:40 PM
Chouji V Ton Ton...this will be battle of the bbq bacon...

mmmm.... unexplained bacon is that homer..?

Nai
Wed, 09-08-2004, 01:19 PM
Pft, don't hate the pig. I'm pretty certain even Ton Ton has greater fighting abilities than our dear worthless Sakura-chan.

Aeon
Wed, 09-08-2004, 01:43 PM
Ton Ton owns, that poi poi sound he makes brings a smile to my face everytime I hear it.

Shinji Ikari
Wed, 09-08-2004, 01:47 PM
Ton Ton rocks..

But Chouji and Sakura sucks (although Saukra is getting a little better).

JusDaMan
Wed, 09-08-2004, 01:59 PM
See jakins... now look wat did u do... u made ton ton like udon....

theres nothing wrong wif ton ton... he makes that pui pui sound cause THATS ALL HE CAN MAKE u expect him to talk??
ton ton: (TALKING NO JUTSU) Hi i am ton ton nice to meet u. i am a pig that can talk ha ha ha. now i will be turned to bacon.

KaneInferno
Wed, 09-08-2004, 02:08 PM
why do you care so much about the pig anyways?

HotSauce
Wed, 09-08-2004, 02:28 PM
The pig is just there, who cares. Hes/shes good for sniffing and stuff. Let him/her be.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 09-08-2004, 02:35 PM
The pig only bothers me when it's a totally inapropriate moment and he just comes out with PWOI PWOI like when they're discussing important stuff. Other than that the pig is deff cool.

And like HotSauce said he's not useless, hes a tracking pig!

SeifeR
Wed, 09-08-2004, 03:06 PM
i didnt like that yellow ass frog in episode 94
when naruto summoned him and was like what the fuck is this
the frog that goes, Wai Wai
hate that part heh

KitKat
Wed, 09-08-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by: thundrakkon

Not necessarily. Itachi more than compensates for that fact.

Hehe, nicely said thundrakkon i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

We need the pig to add that little bit of bizarre randomness to the series. I'm convinced it has some secret ablities that we don't know about yet. I kept expecting it to jump into the fight with Oro and kick some butt with a crazy attack. Obviously that didn't happen, but I don't think we've seen the last of Ton Ton.

ShinobiNeko
Wed, 09-08-2004, 04:40 PM
most annoying character is sakura..nothing wrong with ton ton

frexeze
Wed, 09-08-2004, 04:45 PM
wow jakins looks like youre off to a great start lol

first post and you've already got everyone against you i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

i like the pig.

Souryusen
Wed, 09-08-2004, 05:46 PM
Anyway, I think Ton Ton is... wait.. what the fuck??

Originally posted by: Shinji Ikari
(although Saukra is getting a little better).

........you had better be talking about saurkraut and not what I think you're talking about.

Eurasian
Wed, 09-08-2004, 07:08 PM
that pig has probably been conditioned by tsunade to be like an ultimate pig.

sakura sucks.

Krbadass
Wed, 09-08-2004, 07:11 PM
I happen to enjoy what the pig brings to the anime.

Knives122
Wed, 09-08-2004, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by: Shinji Ikari
Ton Ton rocks..

But Chouji and Sakura sucks (although Saukra is getting a little better).

Have respect for Chouji

and sakura is getting better....If you smoke pot while watching one of the episodes where she does nothing

Deblas
Wed, 09-08-2004, 08:32 PM
A whole thread talking about a pig that you see for no more than a minute a episode, amazing.

ohh by the way theres nothing wrong with ton ton

jing
Wed, 09-08-2004, 09:23 PM
DONT HATE THE PIG YOU BASTARD.

PossiblE
Wed, 09-08-2004, 09:29 PM
bweeei bweeeeeiiii~
That just about sums everything up.

xiaoxue
Wed, 09-08-2004, 09:33 PM
Pig are so cute.................................. There is nothing wrong with TON TON....... btw i think Ton Ton is a ninja pig..... tat can sniff ppl out n transform... n she is so cute~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ she has all kinda of expression.. hmmmmmm

i like the talking no jutsu part.. lolx.. i would love ton ton to do that... prehaps she knows how to do that..

ShinobiNeko
Wed, 09-08-2004, 09:36 PM
Ton Ton is more useful than annoying

Dankenhaus
Wed, 09-08-2004, 09:37 PM
I agree the pig sucks. He/She has a sexual ambiguity about him/her. Kinda reminds me of Pat back from the day off of Saturday Night Live. Useless as well and has annoying sounds. Like Jar Jar Binks.

Jar Jar + Pat = Wrong in so many ways.

But I still think Sakura is still the worse of the two.

ragnarokex
Wed, 09-08-2004, 10:58 PM
lets not hate the pig lets hate u and nothin is wrong with tonton

sasuka is more annoying sasuke this and sasuke that blah

Zoels
Wed, 09-08-2004, 11:16 PM
sasuka...lol

Dankenhaus
Thu, 09-09-2004, 02:00 AM
Who said I hate the pig? Whats with all the hate talk? I simply dont like the pig. I don't hate him/her. Rather see the pig as bacon/ham/pork chops.

frexeze
Thu, 09-09-2004, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by: Dankenhaus
I agree the pig sucks. He/She has a sexual ambiguity about him/her. Kinda reminds me of Pat back from the day off of Saturday Night Live. Useless as well and has annoying sounds. Like Jar Jar Binks.

Who said I hate the pig? Whats with all the hate talk? I simply dont like the pig. I don't hate him/her. Rather see the pig as bacon/ham/pork chops.

your jokes/attempts at humor suck

DarthEnderX
Thu, 09-09-2004, 10:53 AM
Why is there BACON IN THE SOAP??

Jakins
Thu, 09-09-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder
Why is there BACON IN THE SOAP??

Well I can't begin to think why. and every anwser seem to be "stop hating the pig"

As for this post...

q]Originally posted by: JusDaMan
theres nothing wrong wif ton ton... he makes that pui pui sound cause THATS ALL HE CAN MAKE u expect him to talk?? [/quote]

...this animee series boasts talking snakes, frogs, dogs and SLUGS of all things. So maybe we could expect a little more than the odd pui pui. Any Discworld readers out there? There is a character in that (orangutan Librarian) who can only say Oook, but he's one of the funniest in the series. My point being, that even if the pig can only squeal pui pui, at least it could do something else.

And finaly, as for Ton Ton delivering a crushing blow to Oro, get real! Even Manda would turn his nose up at the prospect of being offered such a pigglet as sacrifice, unless maybe he got Gamabunta to flame grill it first

thundrakkon
Thu, 09-09-2004, 01:33 PM
Jakins,
All the animals you mentioned were summoned creatures. Tonton does not appear to be summoned creature as it always is around. I am pretty sure that it can do something else besides look cute. Remember, it did want to join the fight against Oro, but did not have the chance. Also, remember that it jumped around in the forest with Jiraiya and gang. That's no ordinary pig.

No, I don't think it can beat up Oro, but it would have been interesting to see what effect, if any, it would have had on Kabuta.

Dankenhaus
Thu, 09-09-2004, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by: frexeze

your jokes/attempts at humor suck

Yes yes my jokes suck and your mom does the same to me. If you simply do not enjoy light humor then don't read it. Flaming someone else's opinions will only get you in trouble mister.

Mut
Thu, 09-09-2004, 01:40 PM
yes! a mom joke... back to the 3rd grade we go!

most annoying is hinata.

Assertn
Thu, 09-09-2004, 01:45 PM
hey, stfu! mom jokes are still cool.....

actually now its all about the well timed "thats what SHE said" to lighten any discussion

Lucian5000
Thu, 09-09-2004, 01:50 PM
I don't know why people use mom jokes like that. Most moms aren't all that attractive.

Dankenhaus
Thu, 09-09-2004, 01:51 PM
Can't get enough of mom jokes. They all started with black people, and we all agree black people are always funny. But notice there isn't an african-american ninja in all of Naruto.

Jakins
Thu, 09-09-2004, 02:06 PM
Can't get enough of mom jokes. They all started with black people, and we all agree black people are always funny. But notice there isn't an african-american ninja in all of Naruto.

answer below (oh, and many thanks to my friend the edit button)

Jakins
Thu, 09-09-2004, 02:09 PM
sorry for that post, comp went hay-wire.
Ment to tell you that there is very little ethnic diveristy in Japan, so thats why.

As for mom jokes, u just can't beat em...and Lucian5000 just be glad that ur dad foudn ur mom attractive!

Dankenhaus
Thu, 09-09-2004, 02:20 PM
If only the 4th was a legendary Black hero with a big fro. Wouldn't that be awesome?
Possible spoiler!!!!

I was using sarcasm

Jakins
Thu, 09-09-2004, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by: Eurasian
that pig has probably been conditioned by tsunade to be like an ultimate pig.

sakura sucks.

Next you'll be telling me its a medical pig! well when pigs fly...

chambers
Thu, 09-09-2004, 02:46 PM
maybe its here to help with blood and organ transfusions?

thundrakkon
Thu, 09-09-2004, 02:49 PM
Jakins, the Edit button is your friend. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

As to your reply to Eurasian, if the pig has chakra, it probably is capable of anything. As far as flying, it pretty much proved that it can with the jumping exercises with Jiraiya and company.

Jakins
Thu, 09-09-2004, 02:55 PM
Thanks Chambers, I never even thought of that.
So at least now we know how Tsunade is going to cure Lee, or at least where se'll get all replacement organs

Dankenhaus
Thu, 09-09-2004, 03:12 PM
It's all about Akamaru.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Thu, 09-09-2004, 06:04 PM
Yo momma's so fat whe she went to the superbowl she brought a spoon!

Knives122
Thu, 09-09-2004, 06:12 PM
most annoying is the pupeteer, dont feel like saying his name, b/c hes stupid

Shounji
Fri, 09-10-2004, 12:09 AM
Sorry to go against the flow but uhm i agree, the pig is annoying in my opinion

Stoopider
Fri, 09-10-2004, 12:24 PM
But the pig is so lovable. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Getting hungry. Time for some pork chops from leftover dinner.

Do not understimate the PIG though! It could Supersize no jutsu and then everybody could eat it.

Deezbeez
Fri, 09-10-2004, 02:20 PM
That would be Neji.

Jakins
Sun, 09-12-2004, 03:30 PM
btw, do you like my new avatar? mwhaaahaaa

Knives122
Sun, 09-12-2004, 03:43 PM
Damn you Jakins, tonton is nothing but a BBQ waiting to happen

Shi_No_Shikaku
Sun, 09-12-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
Damn you Jakins, tonton is nothing but a BBQ waiting to happen

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO

thats great

Garlannd
Sun, 09-12-2004, 08:53 PM
Its gotta be konohamaru and his gang of stupid children. I hate them all mochi that guy with the snot coming out of his nose. And konohamaru.

Eurasian
Sun, 09-12-2004, 09:02 PM
i REALLY REALLY REALLY want to give udon a kleenex tissue.

onii
Sun, 09-12-2004, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by: Garlannd
Its gotta be konohamaru and his gang of stupid children. I hate them all mochi that guy with the snot coming out of his nose. And konohamaru.
yeah, konohamaru.. bitchin' to everyone about his grandpa.. was he scared that everyone would forget the third hokage? the man's FACE is etched into the rocks for all of konoha to see for hell's sake. man, that was a pointless episode.

Sensei_Kakashi
Sun, 09-12-2004, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by: Deezbeez
That would be Neji.

I so agree
He is is incredably annoying......I hate his Mother @#$!ing GUTS!!! ............DIE NEJI DIE!!!!!
he beat up........................ omg 4 got her name.......... his cousin....... girl..........................thing....hhm??
anyway Whats with the mom jokes??

onii
Sun, 09-12-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by: Sensei_Kakashi

Originally posted by: Deezbeez
That would be Neji.

I so agree
He is is incredably annoying......I hate his Mother @#$!ing GUTS!!! ............DIE NEJI DIE!!!!!
he beat up........................ omg 4 got her name.......... his cousin....... girl..........................thing....hhm??
anyway Whats with the mom jokes??
Hinata.

Kagari
Sun, 09-12-2004, 10:55 PM
Whenever he makes that noise, I Laugh. Every time.

Eurasian
Sun, 09-12-2004, 11:04 PM
neji's cool. sakura sucks.

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 09-13-2004, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by: Eurasian
neji's cool. sakura sucks.

right on ^^

Uchiha Barles
Mon, 09-13-2004, 02:25 AM
The most annoying character is Naruto. He's making me wait to become awesome, and I'm impatient. Maybe you might have expected me to say Sakura, but she's beyond annoying. What I feel for that piece of animation is intense, abusive, UNHOLY HATRED. But not annoyance.

Cal_kashi
Mon, 09-13-2004, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by: kAi
Chouji V Ton Ton...this will be battle of the bbq bacon...

mmmm.... unexplained bacon is that homer..?

Yup its homer, in the episode wher the home is actually kinda a robot w/ the voice of Pierce Brosnan and the home tries to kill Homer

Jakins
Mon, 09-13-2004, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by: Kagari

Do u mean TonTon? If so, you probably laugh every time someone farts/burps i/expressions/rolleye.gif That seems to me about the same level of humour.

Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles
The most annoying character is Naruto. He's making me wait to become awesome, and I'm impatient. Maybe you might have expected me to say Sakura, but she's beyond annoying. What I feel for that piece of animation is intense, abusive, UNHOLY HATRED. But not annoyance.

euuhhh....are you sure you're watching the right show? I mean perhaps you'd prefer something along the lines of cat's eyes where you're expectations will most certainly be met (even if they have to be quite small). Or if thats too pussy for you, I'd recommend DBZ, GT whilst we're at it, cos the characters in that just get more awesome all the time. Mwhaaaahaaaa.

btw, when does someone get the title ass something? (apart from Mut@t@ for whom I can guess reasons, even if I like his posts)

I would have ade this a poll on the most annoying character, but I fear Sakura would have won hands down, and my lust for ham sandwiches (BBQ sauce yum) would never have been put across.

thundrakkon
Mon, 09-13-2004, 02:06 PM
Next to Sakura, the most annoying character is Konohamaru. He serves no purpose but to whine and have that upset look on his face all the time. Neji might be an arrogant, hypocritical ass, but he is not annoying.

As for the Ass Pirate/Ass Clown titles, they received it from the Gotwoot Survivor competition in the Open Discussions. There should be another one coming up soon, and I think it might be for noobs.

Garlannd
Mon, 09-13-2004, 03:17 PM
Who gives a shit bout titles!

Death to konohamur and his little turdling gang!

Jakins
Mon, 09-13-2004, 04:09 PM
you care enough to reply...

Thundrakkron, I think that TonTon has appeared in almost as many eps and has sereved even less purpose, plus its whining superceedes all other whining ever, so y dont you find the pig annoying. Join uns in the naruto bbq festival!

Knives122
Mon, 09-13-2004, 04:15 PM
Dibs on the ton ton leg i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

KaneInferno
Mon, 09-13-2004, 08:22 PM
i used to think neji was annoying, but now that naruto knocked some sense into him he's one of the coolest characters on the show

Hinata <3
Tue, 09-14-2004, 02:54 AM
How can you not like TonTon ?
cute little thingy i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
i rather eat sakura for dinner then TonTon!

Hotsuma
Tue, 09-14-2004, 10:03 AM

Originally posted by: Kagari

Do u mean TonTon? If so, you probably laugh every time someone farts/burps That seems to me about the same level of humour.

Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles

euuhhh....are you sure you're watching the right show? I mean perhaps you'd prefer something along the lines of cat's eyes where you're expectations will most certainly be met (even if they have to be quite small). Or if thats too pussy for you, I'd recommend DBZ, GT whilst we're at it, cos the characters in that just get more awesome all the time. Mwhaaaahaaaa.

btw, when does someone get the title ass something? (apart from Mut@t@ for whom I can guess reasons, even if I like his posts)

I would have ade this a poll on the most annoying character, but I fear Sakura would have won hands down, and my lust for ham sandwiches (BBQ sauce yum) been put across.

He's watching the right anime, and reading the manga. Making his opinion more valid than yours. (assuming you haven't read the manga, posting in the anime forum) Oh, there's that word again... Opinion. Only on these parts, anything negative towards Naruto is flamed by assclowns like you. I guess you should have renamed the thread "most annoying character, Naruto excluded."

Anyway, I agree. Naruto is most annoying. No particular reason. Sakura excluded, he's just so typical.

*prepares a big-ass flame cannon*

Jakins
Tue, 09-14-2004, 12:43 PM
Shit closed window, gotta retype this....

STFU Hotsuma! How can his opinion be more valid than mine? Well let me tell you how, it can't. Because its mine and just as valid as his. Now wether you agree or not with mine is a different matter. I'm also led to believe that OPINIONS, yes OPINIONS *he makes Dr Evil hand signs* posted in this section should have nothing to do with the manga side, so even if they could be more valid they wouldn't be....what was it again, oh yeah...assclown!
Don't make assumptions either, cos ur wrong there too. However I read it in chunks and never get past the anime so I don't spoil it for myself, so why would I use the manga forum and spoil it for myself?
"Anything negative towards naruto is spawned by assclowns like" me eh? well I think this quote says it all...

Naruto is most annoying. No particular reason. Sakura excluded, he's just so typical
The majority of whining and bitching about the series comes from the manga readers anyway who constantly go on about this wasn't in the manga or was better in the manga. I DON'T WANT TO KNOW, I'll find out for myself if its all the same to you. Stop spoiling the fun for the anime audience.
Yes, u also must be watching the wrong show, or you truly are an assclown for watching a show where you can't stand the main character, and I don't care if you think things are different as a manga reader. As I'f I'd watch a show called TonTon or even Sakurai/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

Anything else need saying? oh yeah...

The thread is aptly named, TonTon must die (and be eaten, I don't care in which order). My reason, well read the last phrase of what u tried to slate (yes I have spotted the mistakes, and yes I have edited them)

AlbinoFury
Tue, 09-14-2004, 01:21 PM
mmm ninja bacon

Hotsuma
Tue, 09-14-2004, 01:22 PM

STFU Hotsuma! How can his opinion be more valid than mine? Well let me tell you how, it can't. Because its mine and just as valid as his. Now wether you agree or not with mine is a different matter. I'm also led to believe that OPINIONS, yes OPINIONS *he makes Dr Evil hand signs* posted in this section should have nothing to do with the manga side, so even if they could be more valid they wouldn't be....what was it again, oh yeah...assclown!
Don't make assumptions either, cos ur wrong there too. However I read it in chunks and never get past the anime so I don't spoil it for myself, so why would I use the manga forum and spoil it for myself?
"Anything negative towards naruto is spawned by assclowns like" me eh? well I think this quote says it all...

Naruto is most annoying. No particular reason. Sakura excluded, he's just so typical
The majority of whining and bitching about the series comes from the manga readers anyway who constantly go on about this wasn't in the manga or was better in the manga. I DON'T WANT TO KNOW, I'll find out for myself if its all the same to you. Stop spoiling the fun for the anime audience.
Yes, u also must be watching the wrong show, or you truly are an assclown for watching a show where you can't stand the main character, and I don't care if you think things are different as a manga reader. As I'f I'd watch a show called TonTon or even Sakura

The thread is aptly named, TonTon must die (and be eaten, I don't care in which order). My reason, well read the last phrase of what u tried to slate (yes I have spotted the mistakes, and yes I have edited them)

His opinion regarding Naruto being the most annoying character in the series is more valid than yours, because he's farther into the series than you. Maybe when you get to where he and I are in the manga (which is at least a good 50 episodes or so from where the anime is now) your opinion will actually be worth two cents, but until then, what you think of Naruto, and others doesn't mean shit to me. Especially when you flame him for posting his opinion.

Now, shut the fuck up.

Jakins
Tue, 09-14-2004, 01:27 PM
Didn't you read anything of what I just wrote, or do you just have trouble understanding it? Cos I can spell it out in simpler terms and bigger letters if you like

Hotsuma
Tue, 09-14-2004, 01:47 PM
The manga and anime so far are very accurate in story and outcome, so again.. what ever you say just isn't worth shit. You might think it does, but it doesn't. The rant you make up here, is also not valid for the fact that it's just not true. The most people bitch about here is the fact that the anime has several fillers. Which is actually a plus for anime viewers. (character development)

What you're saying is "if you can't stand the main character, you shouldn't be watching it." Wow, and here you got on MY case for finding your opinion insignificant (which it is) but you can't help but throw the bread and butter "Don't like Naruto, don't like the series." attitude at me. It sure is funny how double standards work, huh?

Once again. Shut the fuck up. You're an idiot.

Edit ~ And an ass clown.

?igma
Tue, 09-14-2004, 01:49 PM
TonTon is teh suck -_-

which is sad, because pigs have potential ...

Jessper
Tue, 09-14-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by: Hotsuma
The manga and anime so far are very accurate in story and outcome, so again.. what ever you say just isn't worth shit. You might think it does, but it doesn't. The rant you make up here, is also not valid for the fact that it's just not true. The most people bitch about here is the fact that the anime has several fillers. Which is actually a plus for anime viewers. (character development)

What you're saying is "if you can't stand the main character, you shouldn't be watching it." Wow, and here you got on MY case for finding your opinion insignificant (which it is) but you can't help but throw the bread and butter "Don't like Naruto, don't like the series." attitude at me. It sure is funny how double standards work, huh?

Edit ~ And an ass clown.

It's funny because you just don't relize he is right. In these forums his views are just as valid as yours(if not more so) on naruto because we are discussing the anime not the manga(and you have an obvious bias from the manga's current information), go to the manga forum and brag about your views because they mean nothing to us here.

When your views are based off only the facts given to us so far in the anime(which is at least a good 50 episodes behind where you currently are) your opinion might be worth listening to as we are in the anime forum and once again NOT in the manga forum(I hope you have cought on to which forum we are in by now).

Jakins
Tue, 09-14-2004, 03:40 PM

Edit ~ And an ass clown.

FFS u still can't understand can u? When I said I don't care to no what things are like later on, I meant that, so don't give me a load of semi spoils about how everything is changed. I don't even want a slow persons opinion on it. As for trying to break me down, the only argument you've got in your drivle is "Don't like Naruto, don't like the series." which I fail to see as a double standard. And I never said "Don't like Naruto, don't like the series." what I infact said, btw this is why I call you slow cos you just miss every point, you're an assclown for watching something in which you don't like the predominant character. hard really to say much more cos you haven't even said why you don't like him, one way opinions if you ask me, could probably go as far as bigotry. But perhaps you watch it for TonTon, making you an even bigger assclown, either way I couldn't care less.

Complaing about filler; do you mean scenes which don't appear in the manga? ummm, let me see, which group would know best about those then..........*he takes an excessively long time to think it out*......please sir! is it manga readers?
And of course I'm gonna get on your case for finding my opinions insignificant, cos I at least set mine out, where your's are the equivalent of kindergarten spoonfeed....*the sky is nice today isn't it tommy? YES. Why do you think its nice today? BECAUSE!*

p.s. please please please don't bother replying unless you come back with something a little more constructive.
And for the topic...TonTon is still the most annoying

Mut
Tue, 09-14-2004, 03:56 PM
calling someone a name for liking a series with a main character one dislikes is pretty dumb. i don't like naruto either, i think he is pretty uninteresting and quite retarded. this show should be renamed Sasuke or Uchiha cuz both sasuke and uchiha have deeper storylines than naruto himself and not only that, they're background is acutally intriguing and mysterious.

Hotsuma
Tue, 09-14-2004, 04:02 PM
I can't argue without manga bias aside. And since so much has happened at this point, it's pretty hard to. However, to give you a hint, I just dislike his typical characterstics. Loud, brash, not particularly intelligent (but creative at times), and the "Gonna be Hokage ROWR!" thing was annoying at first, but thankfully he stopped ranting about it.

Anyways, sorry about flaming ya.

Back on topic. Tonton isn't that bad. He's not really important enough to be warranted as annoying. Only thing I do find particularly frustrating is that he gets to be carried around by the ultra-fine Shizune 24/7.

As others have siad. Sakura isn't annoying. She's just hateful. No sane person would ever find her anything else.

Jakins
Tue, 09-14-2004, 04:06 PM
Well you I wont call names, cos you can at least explain yourself, plus you haven't called me anything.
I reiterate; I wouldn't watch the show if I felt like that. I think It'd be too lame. *TonTon agrees "Pui Pui"*

Jakins
Tue, 09-14-2004, 04:11 PM
u got ur post in just before my reply to Mut@t@

And I'm sorry too *pui pui*

And ur right, shizue is one of the cooler characters we need to see more of.

Btw Mut@t@ do you like the pig?

Hotsuma
Tue, 09-14-2004, 04:13 PM
Well you I wont call names, cos you can at least explain yourself, plus you haven't called me anything.
I reiterate; I wouldn't watch the show if I felt like that. I think It'd be too lame. *TonTon agrees "Pui Pui"*

But that's where I disagree. I think it's ok to watch an anime, even if the main character was a total bother. Naruto falls under one of those. FYI, the series is about Rock Lee.

Jakins
Tue, 09-14-2004, 04:21 PM
And thats fine, all you have to do is say why. I can understand a reason i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

gives me an idea for opening my next topic, wich'll have to be tomorrow, gotta be up at 5:30 in morni/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif

Assertn
Wed, 09-15-2004, 01:21 AM
wooo.....the naruto forum finally recieved a heated argument! it was feeling left out after the open discussion and manga discussion sections i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

its true that its hard for manga readers and anime watchers to cope......sometimes the interesting stuff happens here and the manga readers want to be involved, but i know that if i never read the manga...i wouldnt want a manga reader to lecture me on the stuff that im not even supposed to know yet. But likewise, there also shouldnt be any harm in manga readers talking about filler-related material that is presented in the anime. Whether we read the manga or not, we're all fans of the anime as well....and shouldnt be limited to the other sections just because our curiosity might have gotten the best of us i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

jimmymasaki
Wed, 09-15-2004, 04:59 AM
what's wrong with sakura? i mean, the inner sakura hasn't even come out in yonks... dunno bout her getting stronger... but honestly she hasn't really been doing nething annoying for awhile (in my opinion). the only thing i found annoying about sakura would have been the inner sakura... but then it was thanks to the inner sakura that sakura could not lose to a battle.
tonton's tops. his buibui-ing annoys me but the fact that he's a tracking pig rocks! who would have thought?? but for some reason i don't think a pig has a very superior nose... supposedly their DNA's pretty similar to us as humans... (or is that just with the skin?)
i guess the most annoying for me is sasuke.. he's so egotistical, and like... okay so he's a genius ninja, but like... argh! but then again.. he hasn't really been in the limelight for awhile after what happened bout... 20eps beforehand... (dunno if that's accurate.. fyi i typed about) so maybe he'll be over the up himself attitude...

[i realise i'm gonna get burned by the sasuke lovers out there... but kakashi is so much better than him!!]

?igma
Wed, 09-15-2004, 05:20 AM
If Sasugay ever EVER becomes the main-character, I'll commit suicide :S

Assertn
Wed, 09-15-2004, 11:57 AM
hmmm.......you drive a hard bargain, ?igma

Hotsuma
Wed, 09-15-2004, 12:50 PM
There's never any love for Sasuke on these parts.

Up to now, where he just got done getting the stuffing kicked out of him by Itachi, he wasn't really bad. He's pretty cocky, but then again, so is Naruto. He's thrown his contribution to his team, and as a friend, but it's strange how everybody STILL hates him. I guess anybody that makes Naruto look bad, will eventually be hated. Such a sad way to look at things.

thundrakkon
Wed, 09-15-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by: jimmymasaki
tonton's tops. his buibui-ing annoys me but the fact that he's a tracking pig rocks! who would have thought?? but for some reason i don't think a pig has a very superior nose... supposedly their DNA's pretty similar to us as humans... (or is that just with the skin?)

Pigs actually do have a superior sense of smell. In France, they use pigs to farm truffles by having the pigs smell for the truffles. They have tried dogs, but pigs are more successful apparently.

And no, I'll pass on the TonTon bbq. He's way to cool and powerful of a piggy to have the likes of anyone catching it. You should be happy, it did not say a word in the last episode. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

As for TonTon's appearance comparable to Konohamaru, at least TonTon brings in Shizune. It's better than Konohamaru bringing those other two weirdly drawn kids. As far as TonTon's usefulness, it brings in the cuteness factor and a pig that can fly is definitely cooler. As I mentioned before, I want to see it fight. It should definitely be better than some other characters (Konohamaru or Sakura). i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Manga posters should have as much right as Anime posters to express their opinions in this forum, as long as they do not reference anything that is not already in the Anime.

PSJ
Wed, 09-15-2004, 12:59 PM

Yes, u also must be watching the wrong show, or you truly are an assclown for watching a show where you can't stand the main character, and I don't care if you think things are different as a manga reader. As I'f I'd watch a show called TonTon or even Sakura

the thing you call bitching i call opinion. for example: "i think they could have done that part just liek ti was in the manga that wouldnt suck as bad as this stupid shit they did" i would say that about the temari vs. sasuke fight in the forest that was just annoying. and what is spoling the fun if we say that a part was done diffrently in the manga? dont attack manga readers jsut cause they read the manga. besides how are you gonna find out about the things they have changed in the anime if you dont read the manga?

KaneInferno
Wed, 09-15-2004, 10:21 PM
person i like the least(cause i dont hate any of them):

kankuro...just seems like a jerk to me

jimmymasaki
Thu, 09-16-2004, 03:24 AM
Pigs actually do have a superior sense of smell. In France, they use pigs to farm truffles by having the pigs smell for the truffles. They have tried dogs, but pigs are more successful apparently.

i think it may have something to do with different smell receptors (or whatever they're callled... don't ask me.. biology is dumb in my opinion...) but nehoo. the pig is cool...
and i think i recall someone saying they'd prefer to eat sakura than the pig neday.... erm.. not onli is that morally wrong... but supposedly humans don't taste that good... something like that's why sharks don't prefer to eat us??? can't remember too well. but neway

[quote]

Up to now, where he just got done getting the stuffing kicked out of him by Itachi, he wasn't really bad. He's pretty cocky, but then again, so is Naruto. He's thrown his contribution to his team, and as a friend, but it's strange how everybody STILL hates him. I guess anybody that makes Naruto look bad, will eventually be hated. Such a sad way to look at things.

yah naruto's cocky but that's just a cover so u kinda feel sorry for him. but friggin sasuke.. it's just like.. get over yourself!! i didnt like him from the first sighting. i never got why girls went crazy over him.. guess it's kinda like people being infatuated with rockstars or the jock i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Jakins
Thu, 09-16-2004, 02:19 PM
well said, I think he's a cocky shit too. He's got that care-free attitude that you'd love to beat out of him. Thats a sign of someone who considers themself superiour, sign of a complete nob if you ask me. *he awaits onslaught of Sauske lovers*
Unlike Shikimaru who is care free cos he's so goddam lazy. If you asked him to bbq the pig it'd just never get done!

Assertn
Thu, 09-16-2004, 02:47 PM
and i think i recall someone saying they'd prefer to eat sakura than the pig neday.... erm.. not onli is that morally wrong... but supposedly humans don't taste that good... something like that's why sharks don't prefer to eat us??? can't remember too well.

one of the survivors of the donner party claimed that human meat doesnt taste all that bad, and then opened his own restaurant shortly afterwards i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

DB_Hunter
Thu, 09-16-2004, 07:24 PM
Damn you just reminded me of that guy in Germany recently who found someone thru the net, cut his penis off, fired it with garlic, ate some of it with the other dude (I think) then stabbed him to death...

KaneInferno
Thu, 09-16-2004, 08:07 PM
i heard about that...didnt need to hear about it again

Himura_san
Fri, 09-17-2004, 12:18 AM
I hate that filthy pig and all you pig luvas can eat pig shit! Muhahaha!

Hotsuma
Fri, 09-17-2004, 12:35 AM

i think it may have something to do with different smell receptors (or whatever they're callled... don't ask me.. biology is dumb in my opinion...) but nehoo. the pig is cool...
and i think i recall someone saying they'd prefer to eat sakura than the pig neday.... erm.. not onli is that morally wrong... but supposedly humans don't taste that good... something like that's why sharks don't prefer to eat us??? can't remember too well. but neway

[quote]

yah naruto's cocky but that's just a cover so u kinda feel sorry for him. but friggin sasuke.. it's just like.. get over yourself!! i didnt like him from the first sighting. i never got why girls went crazy over him.. guess it's kinda like people being infatuated with rockstars or the jock

Sasuke's hair moves. Naruto's doesn't. That's a very important reason as to why girls like him more.

Besides, he speaks with the "cool" accent.

Eurasian
Fri, 09-17-2004, 12:42 AM
his hair moves...haha. that's true. his loneliness is mistaken for coolness. and he's supposedly pretty. for some reason japanese girls like pretty men.

jimmymasaki
Fri, 09-17-2004, 05:10 AM
well said, I think he's a cocky shit too. He's got that care-free attitude that you'd love to beat out of him. Thats a sign of someone who considers themself superiour, sign of a complete nob if you ask me. *he awaits onslaught of Sauske lovers*

uhh.. is that reference to me?

[quote]
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
one of the survivors of the donner party claimed that human meat doesnt taste all that bad, and then opened his own restaurant shortly afterwards

oh good lord! how gross!!

wow i never realised that sasuke's hair moved!! i don't think neone else's hair moves... only when they take the forehead protector off does the hair "flop" down a lil...
mmm, i agree that japanese girls like pretty men [generalisation] but all my anime friends seem to love sasuke too.. and they're not japanese... i just don't get it!!
naruto's just a cutie.. i noe he's noisy as.. but he's so spirited... i love lively people.. they're the best at functions! i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Board of Command
Fri, 09-17-2004, 05:34 PM
There's nothing wrong with eating human meat. It's just our society that portrays it as immoral and wrong. I wouldn't eat any because society has already gotten to my mind and it feels wrong.

Anyways, I think Shizune is the most annoying character so far. She's more like a maid instead of a ninja, and likes to repeat everything at least 5 or 6 times.

Xollence
Fri, 09-17-2004, 08:44 PM
The most annoying character is the third. Even in death he still annoys.

Uchiha Barles
Sat, 09-18-2004, 12:01 AM
What's with all the Sasuke hatred? Sure he's extremely cocky, but the cockiness has an underlying factor. He's confidant in his current abilities, without being over confident. I've never seen him being not careful, or arrogant to the point that he failed to consider an opponent's strenght. That's Naruto's territory. The only reason I ever found him annoying is because he KEEPS STEALING THE FUCKING SPOTLIGHT!!! (from naruto that is). But then again, Naruto's an idiot...

Gotta love that pig!

jimmymasaki
Sun, 09-19-2004, 01:16 AM
being confident in your abilities and paying someone out for their lack of ability is a totally different matter... AND didnt oro say that naruto's a danger to sasuke because when oro and sasuke were fightin in the chuunin exam like, im sure u've seen it but basically he tried to fight for his life instead of run away... so it's like... (i noe this has no relevance to my point... just trying to show that sasuke has acted carelessly)
naruto always seems to beat the crap outta people even if he's called weak.. (well, maybe not always) so i think he's kinda correct in saying that he's great... at being surprisingly "talented" (couldnt find a better word. pardon me)
sasuke is nothing compared to Tonton!

Jakins
Sun, 09-19-2004, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
Anyways, I think Shizune is the most annoying character so far. She's more like a maid instead of a ninja, and likes to repeat everything at least 5 or 6 times.

Thats cos shes trying to teach the pig to talk, silly girl! Didn't anyone ever tell her about that song...."you can't teach a portly pink pig, to talk read and write!"

Board of Command
Sun, 09-19-2004, 12:44 PM
Not much progress though...

Jakins
Tue, 09-21-2004, 12:52 PM
You have a point there. However, TonTon is still the lamer of the two

jimmymasaki
Wed, 09-22-2004, 02:46 AM
i noe this is off the topic, but how old do people reckon shizune is? coz if she has been an attendant to tsunade since they left konoha.. which was 10yrs ago.. she'd hafta b at least older than 10 (duh!) but she looks like she's maybe in early 20s.. and that would mean she left with tsunade when she was around 15 tops? o_O but yeah.. it does make sense.. coz they're kinda related (what was it? her uncle was close to tsunade or something.. can't remember. correct me somebody) that shizune go wth tsunade.. but at the same time it's like.. well, i'm not too certain anymore coz i realised kabuto's 17 was it? yeah.. me n my fallin asleep while watchin anime (i'm sure i dont thou...)

Board of Command
Wed, 09-22-2004, 12:54 PM
Her uncle was Tsunade's boyfriend.

Assertn
Wed, 09-22-2004, 03:25 PM
her mom was probably the younger sister of dan who died shortly before he met tsunade (well, maybe it was a year or something, i dont remember)

jimmymasaki
Fri, 09-24-2004, 11:25 AM
yeah i thought her uncle was dan... OH!! i get it assertnfailure! shizune's mum was the girl who died because there were no medical ninjas and so that's why dan was siding with tsunade... but i woulda thought dan was pretty young during that flashback.. so her mother couldn't be that old either.... unless they weren't that separated... but i figured that dan and his little sister may be quite separated in age.. crap this is confusing sounding

miaka
Fri, 09-24-2004, 10:44 PM
most annoyiing character would be sakura... it will forever be her... her alone.. that's her title...

KaneInferno
Sun, 09-26-2004, 04:38 PM
i wouldnt consider sakura annoying. she doesnt hurt my head. Ino always makes my head hurt.

Inazuma Kami
Mon, 09-27-2004, 11:06 AM
Chouji is nice, because he can do some teamwork (Ino-Chou-Shika).

He isn't like Sakura : Oh no Sasuke *Faint* ....
Nor like Sasuke : *Kukuku I'm an Uchiha and It'll be easy to beat you*
Nor like Naruto : What did you say ? How you dare ! *Super Super Noisy Ninja*

He is silent and when he needs to fight he gives everything he got:

Fat ? *Echoes in his head* Fat, Fat, Fat, Fat ...

He could have won the fight with the sound ninja who performed the Zankuukyokuha (If 1 on 1 )

shinichi69
Tue, 09-28-2004, 06:08 AM
hmm... annoying character? probably wud be the sound ninjas...