PDA

View Full Version : neji fanart

martintopsecret
Wed, 09-08-2004, 01:05 AM
hope you like it

http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs4.deviantart.com/i/2004/251/0/1/Neji_Hyuga_from_Naruto_by_martintopsecret.jpg

Lefty
Wed, 09-08-2004, 01:13 AM
Dumbass Noob post this shit in the fucking FANART forum where it belongs. Christ how hard is that. when it's their I'll post a reply.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 09-08-2004, 04:25 AM
wow, lefty,,, cool down, go drown your head in a bucket of ice or something...

anyway, lefty is right (altough he was extremly and stupidly harsh), this kind of topic belongs in the fanart forum..

oh, lefty, you're an idiot.

PSJ
Wed, 09-08-2004, 11:37 AM
i have to agree with lefty on this one. this is just stupid if you can use your eyes and read for just 5 secs you will find the fanart section and surely any person with a brain would understand that you should post fanart in the fanart section. the noobs are getting lazy.

Assertn
Wed, 09-08-2004, 12:09 PM
and that is the first and last post we'll ever see of martintopsecret

Jman
Wed, 09-08-2004, 12:11 PM
LOL^

Btw Martin feel free to post your fanart Here (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=22&threadid=568&STARTPAGE=12 5&enterthread=y)

martintopsecret
Wed, 09-08-2004, 12:18 PM
yow...sorry, sorry sorry.

When I come to this Forum I am pretty focused on Naruto...not really browsing the other headers. After that first scathing reply, I sent an email to a mod and asked to please move the thread.

I will produce more art work though...I want to do a Rock Lee vs. Neji sequentials.

I will post it in the right spot though : )

...soooo, does anybody like it?

Jman
Wed, 09-08-2004, 12:26 PM
yes it's cool. ain't showing up anymore though. well at least on my browser

Lefty
Wed, 09-08-2004, 12:49 PM
Sorry for the hash, ass hole post but when you see like a billion of missplaced post on forums for a while ya get a little grazy about it. I appologize for it. Just be carful next time. The Art work is pretty good. Keep up the work.

kAi
Wed, 09-08-2004, 01:42 PM
Originally Posted: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiyai have to agree with lefty on this one. this is just stupid if you can use your eyes and read for just 5 secs you will find the fanart section and surely any person with a brain would understand that you should post fanart in the fanart section. the noobs are getting lazy. heh..and heres the proof

Originally Posted: martintopsecretWhen I come to this Forum I am pretty focused on Naruto...not really browsing the other headers.

SK
Wed, 09-08-2004, 01:46 PM
the trick to gotwoot, read, read the rules too or your going to get flamed like a piece of steak on the grill.

martintopsecret
Wed, 09-08-2004, 06:35 PM
I would like to thank all of you people who got so upset. I wasn't aware that people took posting stuff on the Internet so seriously.

Screw feed back on my picture, I have really been enjoying the sociological implications far more.

PossiblE
Wed, 09-08-2004, 06:37 PM
Well, I won't comment on this being in the wrong forum, there is enough of that.

I think the picture is very good. As a post above said, definately try coloring it.

DeathscytheVII
Wed, 09-08-2004, 07:01 PM
Don't get too discouraged by the 'noob bashers' they prolly have nothing better to do anyway and this is prlly their only way of asserting their superiority over other people and make them feel good about themselves i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

I also wish that i could see your art

martintopsecret
Wed, 09-08-2004, 07:08 PM
still figuring this stuff out

neji (http://tinypic.com/4kitv)

Deblas
Wed, 09-08-2004, 08:17 PM
Hehe be careful or you'll be bashed by Mut@t@

Lefty
Wed, 09-08-2004, 09:40 PM
Yes I was goin easy, and I appologised about cuz I was an ass and was called on it i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif Mut@t@ would just scream at ya and leave at that, though he's been around on these old forums for while now so he has more right to bash than most of us.

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-09-2004, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by: martintopsecret
I wasn't aware that people took posting stuff on the Internet so seriously.

You guys have no idea how many freakin' times I've heard this exact sentence online.

As for the topic, I discovered it quite late but as people already have said this belongs in the Fanart forum; more exactly the Naruto Fanart thread. So go post it there, and get the link right so I can see the damn pic; I love Neji.

Oh and whoever called Lefty an idiot, don't. He's cool. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif