PDA

View Full Version : The Best Battle of all Time

Sanjuro
Tue, 09-07-2004, 11:14 PM
This topic has probably been brought up a few times, but I couldn't help it. See, I just got finished watching episodes 48-50 again (the Lee vs., Gaara fight) and oh my god. It was soo damn sweet. again. One thing that surprised me was the high level of animation in the episode...it was beautiful, man. Anyway, just wondering what you guys think was the best fight in the series (since we're coming up on 100 and all)

ShinobiNeko
Wed, 09-08-2004, 12:11 AM
The Lee vs Gaara was definately a good one

ad4mz41
Wed, 09-08-2004, 12:19 AM
This sucks I got slow internet connection now and i can't use bittorrent anymore so i stopped watching Naruto at episode 86. There probably has been some good battles that have shown but dammit im missing it. And Hmm... I think the best battle is with Rock Lee and Gaara... watched those episodes kuje 20 times.

Nai
Wed, 09-08-2004, 12:29 AM
Lee Vs Gaara without a doubt. Excellent music, excellent animation, and it was just so damn intense.

Himura_san
Wed, 09-08-2004, 12:58 AM
Animated I still like the Oro vs Sasuke, it just pwns! non-animated would be the fight with Naruto vs. Kabuto, the anime ruined it! The kunei went through Naruto's hand and their was more tension in the manga form.

Sanjuro
Wed, 09-08-2004, 02:01 AM
Oh yeah, I agree that the Sasuke vs. Orochimaru (episode 30 i think) was pretty damn nice, especially his Katon attacks and the sharingan cotrolled shuriken (enybody figured out how that works?). Too bad Orochimaru didn't really get hurt tho.

ShinobiNeko
Wed, 09-08-2004, 02:09 AM
Have to say I also liked the Zaku vs Sakura just for the fact that he beat her up goodi/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif

kAi
Wed, 09-08-2004, 03:18 AM
gaara v lee, would get my vote so far...

Yui-chan
Wed, 09-08-2004, 03:46 AM
Yeah, i'd have to say Lee vs Gaara as well, loved the music too

Kakafosha
Wed, 09-08-2004, 03:57 AM
gaara vs lee. however, if any of the fights were animated like the gaara vs lee was, they would be good too.

Shuurai
Wed, 09-08-2004, 04:48 AM
I like the Orochimaru Vs Sasuke fight especially when he activates his sharingan while Strong And Strike is playing thats awesome.

CUE
Wed, 09-08-2004, 04:53 AM
I actually liked the oro vs the third, but that's me. I mean.. they're doing some neat shit, until the 15 episodes of oro stabbing the third.

Errihu
Wed, 09-08-2004, 09:05 AM
I'm actually rather fond of the Naruto vs Neji one. Naruto has so many surprises up his sleeve, and flies by the seat of his pants so much that it's a joy to watch him fight, at least when he gets his **** together and actually fights.

dbesing
Wed, 09-08-2004, 09:17 AM
yuh i'm with naruto vs neji other then the fact neji got his butt kicked <.<;

always one thing worried me thou, in the anime, they show a big dust cloud after they hit then they show two poofs like someone other then naruto and neji entered the fight but i guess thats just me seeing things <.<;

kenshi
Wed, 09-08-2004, 10:04 AM
i go with naruto v neji. there were 3 trump cards shown during the battle: neji's kaiten and 64 hakkeshou move, naruto's release of kyubi's chakra. i thought the battle could've been animated better though.

GLS
Wed, 09-08-2004, 11:00 AM
I liked the Naruto vs. Gaara fight. But I thought Rock Lee/Gaara was the best

PSJ
Wed, 09-08-2004, 11:34 AM
its all about the neji vs. naruto fight!!

thundrakkon
Wed, 09-08-2004, 11:39 AM
The Lee vs. Gaara was visually astounding to watch. However, the Naruto vs. Gaara fight was the most fun to watch. How can you not like 1000 years of pain and Naruto Chronicles?

Jakins
Wed, 09-08-2004, 11:59 AM
Appart from the eterinty it took the 3rd to pull oro's arms out and die, that had to be the best bad ass fight so far

Jman
Wed, 09-08-2004, 12:06 PM
Lee vs Gaara..nuff said

wirm
Wed, 09-08-2004, 12:37 PM
Overall, it's a toss-up between Lee vs Gaara and Sasuke vs Oro.

But I also really liked the first part of the Sasuke vs Gaara part when Sasuke first shows off his speed.

kAi
Wed, 09-08-2004, 12:43 PM
yeah also the sandaime v orochimaru was pretty cool too..

Wasteland
Wed, 09-08-2004, 12:55 PM
My favorite battle is Naruto vs Haku.

Nai
Wed, 09-08-2004, 01:16 PM
Ah yes, the "Brigde Battle" is also something I'll remember. Mainly due to the melancholic ending.

KaneInferno
Wed, 09-08-2004, 02:12 PM
My favorite would be the shino vs kankuro fight. when you first see shino fight you think that youve seen him all because he relies so much on the bugs, but he really kicked butt against kankuro.

SeifeR
Wed, 09-08-2004, 03:04 PM
my favs are

Oro vs The Third
Three way fight between the Sannins
Naruto vs Neji
Sasuke vs Gaara
Lee vs Gaara
Naruto vs Gaara

even tho it was short Itachi and Kisame vs Kurenai/Asuma/Kakashi
just cause i got to see how big of a badass Itachi was.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 09-08-2004, 03:28 PM
Lee vs Gaara-animation great, Lee's past great, music/sound great, ending SUCKED! haha

Sasuke vs Oro- just watched it again and it's deff one of the best looking fights. I don't like Sasuke's character a lot but his fighting style and jutsu and all that is one of my favorites.

Naruto vs Gaara- Fun to watch Naruto go all out for Sakura. And it's also cool because Naruto gets revenge for Lee, and kicks the shit outta gaara.

You can't realy count the Sannin fight as one fight unless you mean only Tsunade Jiraiya and Oro.

I liked Kabuto vs Naruto better than the Sannin fight only because Naruto gets to use Rasengan at almost full power. And if Naruto had hit ANYONE else with that they would have died.

Knives122
Wed, 09-08-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya

Yes thats the best fight, rock lee v. naruto was the second best i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 09-08-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya

Yes thats the best fight, rock lee v. naruto was the second best

Yea Naruto came so close but Lee just got lucky in the endi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

DrunkPotHead
Wed, 09-08-2004, 05:08 PM
I really like the Haku/Naruto fight. Although most of my favorites have already been mentioned.

For crappiest fight, i nominate Ino vs Sakura!

Eurasian
Wed, 09-08-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by: DrunkPotHead
there is no need for nominating it. hands down the worst fight. what waste of episodes.

i like neji v. naruto. i love it how naruto shocked everyone w/ the release of the kyubi chakra. GO NARUTO!

Nai
Wed, 09-08-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by: DrunkPotHead
Hah, how true. I almost fell asleep during those episodes. It was beyond horrid, and a total waste. Now, Zaku VS Sakura at least was somewhat enjoyable. I only wish he would have hit her harder.

Krbadass
Wed, 09-08-2004, 07:16 PM
Rock lee gaara hands down.

Deblas
Wed, 09-08-2004, 08:25 PM
Rock lee and garaa no doubt

Hinata <3
Thu, 09-09-2004, 02:35 AM
The best battle so far is Rock Lee vs Gaara
or Naruto vs Neji

KaneInferno
Fri, 09-10-2004, 10:55 PM
it doesnt have to be a choice. both were really good fights. id say a tie

Xceleration
Sat, 09-11-2004, 12:06 AM
Sasuke vs Orochimaru in second test. I'd even have to say episode 30 had the best drawing in the entire anime. Sasuke looks alot better there, and the fighting is intense! The second best parts of the anime is probably in the Water Country Arc.

DeathscytheVII
Sat, 09-11-2004, 12:54 AM
I like the one where sakura bites zaku's arm, and he just punches her head :S hilarious !

Really though, i like the Kakashi vs Zabuza fights, both of em.

Primary_Lotus
Sat, 09-11-2004, 03:14 PM
Lee vs Gaara without a doubt. The animation, music, and emotions were uncomparable to any other fight I've seen so far. Probably the most amazing few episodes of any Anime I've seen, period.

Kagari
Sat, 09-11-2004, 04:02 PM
Sasuke &amp; Naruto VS. Zabuza / Water Clone

I think that was the best battle in the whole series. Sasuke looks SOOO RUDE when he's preparing the shiruken...and it was a totally unexpected plan.

Also, since it was so early in the series, it was epic to see that kind of teamwork between the two.

Nine Tailed Demon
Sat, 09-11-2004, 08:26 PM
Oro vs Sasuke because it was animated the best. The Naruto vs Neji would be my fav but the animation wasn't up to par with that sequence between Oro and Sasuke.

Munsu
Sat, 09-11-2004, 08:31 PM
I'm not a Rock Lee lover... but his fight with Gaara kicked ass... if all fights were like that i could certainly say that this was my favorite series... but sadly it isnt

HooP MoNsTeR
Sat, 09-11-2004, 08:47 PM
I like the rock lee vs garaa cause rock lee whooped on someone with way higher advantage then him.. cmon not everyone has a demon. Anyway I prefer naruto vs neji because naruto went hand to hand vs him which he sucks hardcore at and still whooped his ass. The best battle though.. (thought of this in my head, dont think i'm spoiling) will be when sasuke is older and takes on itachi, itachi totally annihilates him, and laughs saying no one in konoha or anyone else can oppose him, then Hokage naruto busts out, and has to finish the job, taking on all the S-ranked guys at the same time. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif And after he kills itachi he jacks his sharingan, but unfortunately has to reformat it so he loses all jitsu's itachi knew.. but naruto is a super genius by then, and he doesn't run out of chakra while using it like weak kakashi because naruto has way too much chakra.

Munsu
Sat, 09-11-2004, 09:01 PM
Well i wasnt looking at the development of the Lee vs Gaara fight... I was simply looking at how the fight itself happened regardless of who they were...

I just found it outstanding when Lee is running around Gaara throwing high speed punches and kicks while he only hits sand... the choreography (if you might call it that) is the best seen on the series in my opinion

njdevs95
Sat, 09-11-2004, 09:35 PM
I think it's a tie for me between the naruto v gaara fight and the naruto v kiba fight. I laughed as hard as I ever had when he farted and stunned kiba.

Master_Shikamaru
Sun, 09-12-2004, 12:00 AM
The best battle is, beyond any shadow of a doubt, the whole hidden mist on da bridge action! That was the only battle that when finished left you with a 'That kicked ass!' and 'I'm so sad' and 'I have a warm feeling inside! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif' The Lee vs Garaa and Saske vs Oro fights were very cool but they lacked the depth of Zaku and Haku.

Shi_No_Shikaku
Sun, 09-12-2004, 01:19 AM
as much as I like Shino with his bad ass moves I'll have to say all Zabuza fights.... both of them

Blade_Burashina
Sun, 09-12-2004, 02:18 AM
The Lee vs Gaara was definately a good one

i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif yep! That battle was really cool. I kinda wished that Lee had won but I think the storyline was good at that point and that battle was my favorite.

onii
Sun, 09-12-2004, 09:10 PM
i just like the end of Naruto vs. Gaara..
i mean, it was just awesome when Naruto and Gamabunta transformed into Kyubi...

PoDy
Mon, 09-13-2004, 04:45 PM
Shikamaru VS Temari And Oro vs Sasuke around ep 30 =)

KaneInferno
Wed, 09-15-2004, 10:56 PM
i liked all of them except sakura vs ino...pointless

Hotsuma
Thu, 09-16-2004, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by: KaneInferno
i liked all of them except sakura vs ino...pointless

Right on. Ino VS Sakura was just one long slapfest. No technique (until the end) and just trash talking. By Sakura. OF ALL PEOPLE.

1. Rock Lee VS Gaara (Duh)
2. Sasuke VS Gaara in the Chuunin finals (I hated Sasuke at that point, but the fight was dope.)
3. Neji VS Hinata. (AWESOME Taijutsu exhibition. One of the more thought out fights.)
4. Shikamaru VS Temari (Smart smart fight)
5. Oro VS Sasuke. (great animation, and tons of fluid movement on both parts. Nice!)

Ervin
Thu, 09-16-2004, 05:40 AM
i must say that the greatest fight is yet to come , and when u see it you will know

Aramis
Fri, 09-17-2004, 01:15 PM
1. Rock Lee vs Gaara (cool animation, cool moves, funny (when he takes off the weights LOL), yet dramatic (he starts using suicidal moves and in the end is almost killed.) it was DBZish...but cool...
2. Shikamaru vs Termari (wow, shikamaru seemed like a boring guy until he put up something like that)
3. Haku vs. Naruto+Sasuke (i was new to the show, and i watched all the eps containing this fight in a row...didnt have any fingernails left after it was over. they were totally at Haku's mercy and sasuke seemed to die, then down came the Kyubi and owned.)
4. Oro vs Tsu+Jira [and apprentices] (it was a massive fight, with super powerful stuff.)
5. Oro vs Third (necromanced hokages count as weapons lol. anyway, i liked it, it was so...professional)