PDA

View Full Version : question about itachis sharingan techniques?

chambers
Tue, 09-07-2004, 07:21 PM
i understand from a spoiler i read on a nother site that itachi killed his best friend or somthing in order to attain thelevel he is at now. i was wondering if you could tell me does th emanga actually say HOW this new level was attained? is it just by killing a person for no reason? doe sit have to be your best friend? whats the deal? is it an instantaneous transformation?

thanks, oh and try to keep the spolierage to a minimum please?

PossiblE
Tue, 09-07-2004, 07:32 PM
It was actually pretty vague, except saying you have to kill your best friend (or was it closest? I can't remember the exact words used).

Lefty
Tue, 09-07-2004, 07:33 PM
Yes you have to kill your closest freind to ottain it. How and why this happens is still yet to be reveiled. So really can't answer the whole question.

Mut
Tue, 09-07-2004, 08:00 PM
great, the manga forums have been plagued by chambers now.

Knives122
Tue, 09-07-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by: Lefty
Yes you have to kill your closest freind to ottain it. How and why this happens is still yet to be reveiled. So really can't answer the whole question.

This is just a theory to why he must kill his closest friend so here it goes, I think that Itachi thinks that an Uchihas fate is to be alone, so killing his friend and obtaining the forbidden sharingan(mangekyou)(I think it was forbiddent) was what put him on the path to this belief, and since most people in that clan thought of him as the outsider(as in someone who just does what he wants with out caring) he could force this belief on anyone, This is where Sasuke comes in by killing the clan off he basiacally said to Sasuke that an Uchihas fate is to be alone. Now with killing your closest/friend you are telling yourself that you dont care and maybe thats the key to aquiring the mangekyou(b/c we can all see that Itachi doesnt care about anything). So by saying that you dont care anymore means that you are alone, and thats my guess.(I know there are holes in this more or less, but I spoke my opinion so)

PSJ
Wed, 09-08-2004, 11:51 AM
@ mut@t@: hahahahaahhahah, somehow i just have to agree with that.

@ Knives: hmmm could be but i sort of think that you will attain the mangekyou sharingan when you show that you can master it completly, the mangekyou sharingan tortures ppl so to show that you can deal with torturing ppl you must kill someone that is very close to you, so whos better to kill than your closest friend to show that you arent afraid of killing? im aware that this sounds very weird, you could just say "then why dont other uchihas attain the mangekyou in war etc. etc." because they arent killing for just themselfs and they think they got a reason which eases the shock of killing someone. if you just kill someone for no reason you would be more shocked than if you kill someone with a reason such as "he is a killer he killed several women im not like him, i kill so other ppl can feel safe"

Konohamaru
Thu, 09-09-2004, 04:06 PM
I think it's a lone wolf type moment thing. Or, Ur out to fend for urself and so some unknown powers arise to help protect u when ur alone.

hornetmike
Thu, 09-09-2004, 05:57 PM
konohamaru i love your sig. definetely gotta love that. what a little pervert. so young and yet like his grandfather.