PDA

View Full Version : cant edit my profile

GLS
Tue, 09-07-2004, 11:59 AM
Error
An error has occurred. If you wish to notify the administrator please click here.
To go back to the main forum page please click here.

Error:#
Parameter 2 of function Left which is now -2 must be a positive integer
The error occurred on line 613.

This is the error message that comes up whenever I click "profile" on the forum. I believe something happened w/ a sig and it screwed up everything.

Is it still possible for mods or whoever to come in and fix the error, or am I screwed and have to get a new username?

Krbadass
Wed, 09-08-2004, 08:52 PM
Fixing.

HaganeKotetsu
Mon, 09-27-2004, 02:20 PM
I believe it may have been me who screwed it up. My sig = messed.

GLS
Wed, 09-29-2004, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by: HaganeKotetsu
I believe it may have been me who screwed it up. My sig = messed.

Huh? My sig has been messed up long before you joined here.

And krbadass, its still messed up. I guess I'll have to get a new username then.

GLS
Tue, 12-07-2004, 08:38 PM
I still have the profile problem mentioned in my first post.

if its not possible to fix, is it possible for someone to delete my username and then I could restart or something?

Jman
Wed, 12-08-2004, 01:45 AM
only the admin can fix it for ya and none of them are around now or have been around for a long time now so i guess you're gonna have to wait till they ever comeback.

GLS
Wed, 12-08-2004, 08:23 PM
well, I know only krbadass, ciber, or any other admin can do it. just a plea that probably is gonna fall on deaf ears.

*sigh*

NM
Thu, 12-09-2004, 09:02 PM
You should head over to the Irc channel. Krb is there alot so if he forgot, you can remind him that your profile needs fixing. You can also find Wilik and Ciber (both pop in once and awhile) and ask if they can help to.

Channel: #gotwoot
Server: Rizon

Ciber
Thu, 01-06-2005, 05:36 PM
Fixed.