PDA

View Full Version : aone Naruto 99

GLS
Mon, 09-06-2004, 08:26 AM
http://a.scarywater.net/aone/

It isnt even on the gotwoot.net tracker as I type this post.

Jman
Mon, 09-06-2004, 09:47 AM
thanks

Shuurai
Mon, 09-06-2004, 10:07 AM
i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

NM
Mon, 09-06-2004, 10:56 AM
Thanks Gaaralovessand! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

NL|MegaMika
Mon, 09-06-2004, 11:34 AM
What's that strange noise in the episode? From beginning till end the sound isn't that well. Too bad, they had some sound problems in episode 95 too (part where Naruto uses Rasengan). I hope AonE takes more time to fix this, since the translation and video quality are the best.

kAi
Mon, 09-06-2004, 11:55 AM
cool...
NL|MegaMika: mines ANBU version cant help ya..

TheEvil1
Mon, 09-06-2004, 12:35 PM
took it down

g0at
Mon, 09-06-2004, 02:17 PM
crap, just like the last 20 episodes. this show is so bad now. i dont think they even make those hand sign things to do moves anymore. they just power up like they are dragon ball z type of fighting. tsunade is the worst character. the rasengan is the worst move, it takes away what was so good about this series. now this is just a piece of shit anime.

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Mon, 09-06-2004, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by: g0at
crap, just like the last 20 episodes. this show is so bad now. i dont think they even make those hand sign things to do moves anymore. they just power up like they are dragon ball z type of fighting. tsunade is the worst character. the rasengan is the worst move, it takes away what was so good about this series. now this is just a piece of shit anime.

Seriously, you aren't familiar with the anime making world.
Anyway goat you got some serious nerve to come here and say this anime is a peice of shit. This anime still is the kick *** anime that it started out as, and also, if you haven't noticed, Those dumb episodes are called fillers.

Naruto's story line is progressing even deeper than before, now with the new line of characters and series of events that we have just watched.

And also dragon ball z was made with alot of talking and powering up scenes because they wanted the Viewer to be drawn in and want to watch the next episdoe with desire, that why the cut it off rigth before the best parts about to happen.

If you don't like, just don't watch it, and don't come on to the fourms and flame about a anime. Show your maturity.

Admins please lock this soon, before this starts out to be a hate thread. Similar to a incident we had a while back.

Koyuki
Mon, 09-06-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by: NL|MegaMika
What's that strange noise in the episode? From beginning till end the sound isn't that well. Too bad, they had some sound problems in episode 95 too (part where Naruto uses Rasengan). I hope AonE takes more time to fix this, since the translation and video quality are the best.

Deja vu feeling.

Anyways ok ep, can't wait to #100 i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

ArtyD
Mon, 09-06-2004, 05:01 PM
Will post my time after I watch it. Will leave it up for the whole of the week or longer dependant entirely on if theres less than 10 seeds.

I am also uploading from 95 to 98 at this time as well.

Assertn
Mon, 09-06-2004, 06:10 PM

the rasengan isnt a jutsu....therefore it doesnt use hand signs

and if you werent referring to the rasengan when you said "i dont think they even make those hand signs"
then you're just blind

PureSkill
Mon, 09-06-2004, 06:18 PM
This should get exciting again in about 10 more eps or so i hope >_<

Eurasian
Mon, 09-06-2004, 06:27 PM
10 more epi...that's like 10 more weeks. but yah, it hopefully will start progressing.

ArtyD
Mon, 09-06-2004, 10:10 PM
Now seeding everything I possibly can because I'm asleep and lets face it... People Like anime.
I will be seeding 99 for the week so those of you wanting to watch it who are only uploading because you want everybody to have it can go watch it now =-)

animefreak
Mon, 09-06-2004, 10:53 PM
how many episodes are there in naruto? does anybody know? i heard funimation planning on license naruto, is that true?

Eurasian
Mon, 09-06-2004, 11:02 PM
...nothing is set. the series hadn't ended yet and it's not those standard 26 epi.

?igma
Tue, 09-07-2004, 06:02 AM

I am almost feeling the same i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

good thing FMA remains untouched and brilliant as ever.

Terracosmo
Tue, 09-07-2004, 06:53 AM
This episode was great.

And g0at is a fag. And ?igma on the border to being one for agreeing. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

chambers
Tue, 09-07-2004, 07:02 AM
the ep was good.............but normally i watch the eps like 3-4 times this one i can only watch once, but it wasnt bad, stillbetter than 99% of the shit they put on tv over here.

mf
Tue, 09-07-2004, 08:26 AM
There is a fixed set of raws (captures) available for fansubbers to use (though these are not made with fansubbers in mind, they're simply japanese warez).
Visually, there is one with extremely thinned lines and little background detail (I don't think any group uses that one at the moment, but I could be mistaken), one with strangely warped lines and other impurities (ANBU uses this one, as well as other groups afaik), one or two with simply overall subpar quality, and a rather pure version, which maintains visual appearance as close to the original broadcast as possible, which AonE uses.
Now all of these raws have visual defects, and my job is to find the lesser of evils. I have come to the conclusion that the one AonE uses now is the overall best one, as visual quality is acceptable (especially after enhancing the sharpness), and audio quality is also doable. Now the problem is, that some kind of noise reduction has been applied, which is audible when you have some sense of sound, even more so when you have hi-fi speakers and/or turn up the volume for watching.
This cannot simply be fixed. The only possibility is to take higher quality audio from one of the other raws, and attempt to synchronize it with the cut and splice points of the original raw. This process is not perfect, painstaking, and would delay release time at least a day. So I hope it's not too bad, please bear with it.
I will also use this moment to voice the need of a dedicated capturer located in or near Tokyo (in other areas Naruto airs later, I've heard), which would take away these issues and raise overall release quality another notch or three. So if you know someone, I'll be waiting.

Thanks, and keep enjoying our releases!

NL|MegaMika
Tue, 09-07-2004, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by: mf
[quote]
*cut*
The only possibility is to take higher quality audio from one of the other raws, and attempt to synchronize it with the cut and splice points of the original raw. This process is not perfect, painstaking, and would delay release time at least a day. So I hope it's not too bad, please bear with it.
I will also use this moment to voice the need of a dedicated capturer located in or near Tokyo (in other areas Naruto airs later, I've heard), which would take away these issues and raise overall release quality another notch or three. So if you know someone, I'll be waiting.

Thanks, and keep enjoying our releases!

I understand. Personally, I don't care if the episode is delayed another day, even two or three. By the time I download the AonE I've already seen it RAW and subbed by AH. AonE is the version I download for backup since those are the best. It's just that the sound was irritating in 99 since the noise starts from the beginning and lasts till the end. Let's just hope the next RAW will be better ^_^

g0at
Tue, 09-07-2004, 11:22 AM
the rasengan isnt a jutsu....therefore it doesnt use hand signs

and if you werent referring to the rasengan when you said "i dont think they even make those hand signs"
then you're just blind

im just saying that the fighting isnt as cool as the earlier ones. its stupid how tsunade just punches everything and they explode. and it was stupid that kabuto just has to touch them to hurt them. i thought the first reason naruto was cool to begin with was the unique fighting style, but now its just some really bad show.

Mut
Tue, 09-07-2004, 12:24 PM
and it was stupid that kabuto just has to touch them to hurt them.
kabuto is a medic nin. he only needed to touch to hurt his opponent cuz his were turned into a chakra scapel. i think you should rewatch a lot of the stuff before you start complaining. there is pretty much a solid reason behind why everything has happened for all the stuff you whined about.

EDIT: you talk about UNIQUE fighting styles. that's a pretty unique fighting style that we haven't seen before. stop contradicting yourself.

g0at
Tue, 09-07-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@

and it was stupid that kabuto just has to touch them to hurt them.
kabuto is a medic nin. he only needed to touch to hurt his opponent cuz his were turned into a chakra scapel. i think you should rewatch a lot of the stuff before you start complaining. there is pretty much a solid reason behind why everything has happened for all the stuff you whined about.

i know all the info about whats going on. the fact that he just has to touch them is stupid and makes the fighting really boring.

Assertn
Tue, 09-07-2004, 01:35 PM
just relax....
not every saga of a popular series has to be a goldmine, geez...

imo, the tsunade saga was my least favorite as well, but this upcoming one is my favorite one thus far!

that is....if they ever get to it i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Nai
Tue, 09-07-2004, 01:42 PM
Awesome. Much appreciated.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 09-07-2004, 02:01 PM
I'm dancin' like a monkey!

Shi_No_Shikaku
Tue, 09-07-2004, 04:46 PM
Me to.... Me to