PDA

View Full Version : It had to happen...

Raven
Mon, 09-06-2004, 06:17 AM
I'm not sure if this is old news or not but check out this article:

Remember this guy? (http://www.marketingvox.com/archives/2003/07/29/star_wars_kid_to_sue/)

So very sad. And not in a sympathetic way.

Kakafosha
Mon, 09-06-2004, 07:08 AM
i've heard so much about this kid so much but i've never seen him. whats the big deal?

EDIT: Oh, i just watched it at ebaums..its not funny, its like raven sad, very sad. thought i enjoyed the remix of the clones one. >_>

Jman
Mon, 09-06-2004, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn

Remember this guy? (http://www.marketingvox.com/archives/2003/07/29/star_wars_kid_to_sue/)

damn. i remember that kid. lol. back when the geeky bastards thread was around i remember posting that star wars kid matrix clip where he fought off them agent smiths with the staff.
can't believe his parents wanna sue over that tape. their son's an internet celebrity and jedi master...well maybe they could get some money cuz they say the tape was stolen&he's in psychiatric care but i dunno if they'd get the full amount of $225,000.

Raven
Mon, 09-06-2004, 10:03 AM
I'm surprised he hasn't run with it and made a career out of it! But no, he's just sulked and cried, what a waste.

Jman
Mon, 09-06-2004, 10:04 AM
yea even william hung made a career out of his non-talented self....well sort of

oceen246
Mon, 09-06-2004, 10:50 AM
the video was crazy funny, but good. I'd record myself like that too, and run along with it if someone put it on the web, I would definitively not cry like a b*tch over shit like that, I'd beat up whoever put it up for doing it without my knowledge, but I would actually be happy about it, cause my popularity would boom up to the skyi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Nara Shikamaru VI
Mon, 09-06-2004, 11:06 AM
poor sap

"...moping around in psychiatric care..."

some pep just cant handle the fame

Assertn
Mon, 09-06-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by: animemaster

Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn

damn. i remember that kid. lol. back when the geeky bastards thread was around i remember posting that star wars kid matrix clip where he fought off them agent smiths with the staff.
can't believe his parents wanna sue over that tape. their son's an internet celebrity and jedi master...well maybe they could get some money cuz they say the tape was stolen&he's in psychiatric care but i dunno if they'd get the full amount of $225,000.

wait a sec.....there's one of him fighting off agent smiths?? SEND ME THE URL

Lefty
Mon, 09-06-2004, 03:16 PM
I just watched the video. I can see why his parents a pissed off. Not to sound mean or anything but it looks like he's walking around having a spasms while holding a stick. that's going to haunt him for the rest of his life. Sueing the kids is a little over board.

Knives122
Mon, 09-06-2004, 03:37 PM
Wait kid fighting agent Smith I want the URL too

Jman
Mon, 09-06-2004, 10:21 PM
Matrix Kid video on this site (http://jedimaster.net/matrix_agents.htm)
click the link that says The Matrix Agents

starwars kid vs the matrix (http://www.stupidscifi.com/mambo/n130-Star_Wars_Kid_vs_The_Matrix.html)
can see the swk vs smith clip @those links

Himura_san
Mon, 09-06-2004, 10:24 PM
This is last years news, but I have to say what kind of friend does shit like that??
It was funny but the poor bastard is the joke of the Internet. I guess lessons will
be learned.

TwisT
Tue, 09-07-2004, 02:55 AM
where they his friend to begin with?? I think they where just stuppid idiots that went to his school and stole the tape..

PSJ
Tue, 09-07-2004, 10:31 AM
lol i cant do anything else but laugh. this will sound harsh or mean maybe even evil but to me that kid is a pure joke. and now even more "moping around in psychiatric care" psychiatric care for that? oh well at least he didnt do as that aisha kid. i heard he took his life dont know if its true tho.

Stoopider
Tue, 09-07-2004, 10:59 AM
Hmm... Sad.

If it was me, I'll go on and make more funny retarded crap till it becomes unfunny, because everybody get sick of the rubbish, or they'll be a creepy cult after me.

PSJ
Tue, 09-07-2004, 11:18 AM
yep thats true, if you overdo it ppl wont care anymore and they will find something else to laugh at.

SK
Tue, 09-07-2004, 12:09 PM
whats so sad about this kid? he made the tape himself...so much potential, he could have made his own site with different spoofs from other movies...parents probably making that shit up about psychiatric care for money.

Assertn
Tue, 09-07-2004, 01:56 PM
i'd tape myself swinging a bar around for $200,000.......

Jman
Tue, 09-07-2004, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
lol i cant do anything else but laugh. this will sound harsh or mean maybe even evil but to me that kid is a pure joke. and now even more "moping around in psychiatric care" psychiatric care for that? oh well at least he didnt do as that aisha kid. i heard he took his life dont know if its true tho.

I also heard about the aicha kid killin himself but its just a rumor that was started by someone on the ebaumsworld forum who then spread it around the net.he claimed there was a get this an alternate ending to the tape lol. so far the only alternate ending of the tape was one where a cgi closet drops on his head and crushes him at the last second of the clip.
I heard he also has his own page and last updated recently so its some proof that its not true about him killin himself

Knives122
Tue, 09-07-2004, 03:07 PM
Man that was really bad, getting a fat overweight kid to think hes a jedi and then swing some bar around like an idiot, It was so sad that I lauged my self to sleep

PSJ
Tue, 09-07-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by: animemaster

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya

I also heard about the aicha kid killin himself but its just a rumor that was started by someone on the ebaumsworld forum who then spread it around the net.he claimed there was a get this an alternate ending to the tape lol. so far the only alternate ending of the tape was one where a cgi closet drops on his head and crushes him at the last second of the clip.
I heard he also has his own page and last updated recently so its some proof that its not true about him killin himself

ok. oh well i guess its good that he didnt kill himself. that way ppl can still laugh at him.

Raven
Tue, 09-07-2004, 09:04 PM
Hey I wonder if he ever got Aicha in the end... i/expressions/rolleye.gif