PDA

View Full Version : Next week will be the 100th episode of Naruto

Kakafosha
Fri, 09-03-2004, 05:23 AM
i havent started a thread in so long, i think now would be a good time i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif...

i just noticed that next week will be the 100th episode of naruto. thats a lot of episodes. it still seems like yesterday that the chuunin exams had just started. so whats to discuss about the 100th episode? well for starters, do you still look forward to next weeks episode like you did 50 episodes ago? i mean, i was so jittery to see the next episode that it would be the only thing i'd think about in school all week (HERE COME'S LOW TEST SCORES!). yet now, im a bit more patient and only comes to my mind during the weekends now.

something else i've notice these past 99 episodes that animation quality has gone down, WAY DOWN. i've probably talked about this about every episode thread i've taken place in. watch the whole zabuza-chuunin exams eps and compare them to when jiraiya came and above and you'll notice the animation isnt ass fluent and clean looking anymore.

another thing is i think the story has progress pretty slowly and that this all should've happened like 30 episodes ago.

well, those are my opinions, comment on them. if you think im stupid, talk about how these past 100 episodes have brought you unforgettable memories, how these 100 episodes have inluenced you in some weird way cuz i know you're all weird and crazy (hehe jk) or some other dookie stuff you want to talk about or anything you're planning to do when it comes out, i mean come on, its 100 episodes of the anime you all love, its gotta be something special, huH?!!! ANYWAYS..SLEEP TIME FOR ME LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR POST.

DOTA 5.61 SUCKS < DE HELL?

chambers
Fri, 09-03-2004, 05:31 AM
personally i loved the eps scincethe konoha destruction arc. i like seeing naruto in his normal state it makes him seem more real, rather than a ninja who just does cool things all day if you know what i mean. i also think its progressing at a decent pace tbh, there hasnt been THAT much filler only a few eps, most of the space between konoha destruction and now had been taken up with conflict..............dont forget itachi!!

and ye si look forward to future eps just as i did at first! also iam HOPING that the drop in animation quality is for a similar reason that naruto and kibas fight was so damn ugly, because we have something comparable to rock lee v gaara comeing up!

Elessar
Fri, 09-03-2004, 05:44 AM
These eps aren't story relevant ("naruto rescues konohamaru", "naruto visits the hot springs", "naruto and sakura go shopping", "naruto convicted of sexual harassment"...) so of course the cheaper production sites get them.
And yes, lately they expand the story a lot.

Kimimaro sama
Fri, 09-03-2004, 09:38 AM
I agree the animation quality has gone down. Let's keep in mind Naruto is made by 3 different teams. They've probably had the best team working on the Naruto Movie all this time. I think now that the movie is out, we will see better animation back in the series (at least that's what I hope for).

Terracosmo
Fri, 09-03-2004, 10:41 AM
Well what to say. It's about the only anime I actually save after watching... it's still epic and all. Only gets better.

And Dota started being bad when they toned down Omni Knight i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif Still damn fun though!

Eurasian
Fri, 09-03-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by: Kakafosha
you think im stupid, talk about how these past 100 episodes have brought you unforgettable memories, how these 100 episodes have inluenced you in some weird way cuz i know you're all weird and crazy (hehe jk) or some other dookie stuff you want to talk about or anything you're planning to do when it comes out, i mean come on, its 100 episodes of the anime you all love, its gotta be something special

*in a passionate speaking voice* these past episodes have brought me unforgettable memories. these episodes have influenced me in some weird way. and i'm going to hang a banner around my house that writes "NARUTO 100th EPISODE."

GLS
Fri, 09-03-2004, 11:42 AM
I played catchup with the show (I started somewhere in the episode 70-79 region), and have loved it then, and love it now. and I intend to live it beyond that. It's easily one of my favorites. unlike a show of DBZ's kind, I could easily watch this series through twice... or maybe thrice!

oh, and nobody say the "L" word. that word is evil!

sangai
Fri, 09-03-2004, 12:03 PM
i fear this day, for it is the day that naruto could and might become liscensed.

don't get me wrong if its happens i will go coniption on people, and raise hell for a few days. but as long as i can still get eps i don't care, im probly bein panoid.

all i can say is yes finall 100 episodes and for the love of god it better not get liscensed.

Assertn
Fri, 09-03-2004, 12:11 PM
what's aone's policy on licensed series?
im pretty sure ANBU is against it, but now that they broke up maybe AonE would still continue?

Omri
Fri, 09-03-2004, 12:14 PM
I think that i got less intersted in the show a little. Because when it started it was like WOW and COOL, now it's just a long anime so I kind of got used to it.

The quelity of the anime, do you mean the way that you watching that in your computer or just the way they painting it?

And i assuming that this episode should be irregular episode. This the 100th EPISODE COME ON!

What do you think?

ilabb
Fri, 09-03-2004, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
im pretty sure ANBU is against it, but now that they broke up maybe AonE would still continue?

ANBU stopped FMA, so I think they'd stop Naruto too...

Maybe 100 will have a new opening! I think it's about time for a new one.

chambers
Fri, 09-03-2004, 12:23 PM
fingers crossed huh?

Omri
Fri, 09-03-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by: ilabb

AonE stopped FMA, so I think they'd stop Naruto too...

NO! I israel there will be no way i could continue watching it! DAMN!!!

E.G- DBZ started broed casting in israel two years ago!!! YOU GET IT? That's like WTF?

I guess naruto will start broadcasting in more 30 years!!!

I CAN JUST SAY NOOOO................. PLEASE AONE CONTINUE!!! DO NOT STOP!!!!!!!!

please...

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 09-03-2004, 12:37 PM
AonE will continue ANBU will stop, AonE does a lot of licensed series, Tenjou Tenge for instance while ANBU have even said on their website that they would stop if it was ever licensed so everyone who is following ANBU's releases there is still time to turn to AonE's releases

Munsu
Fri, 09-03-2004, 12:44 PM

I think you mistakenly said AonE when it is suppose to ANBU

AonE never did FMA... ANBU were the ones that dropped it

Stoopider
Fri, 09-03-2004, 12:59 PM
Happy 100th Episode Naruto?

Lets have a party!! Yay. i/expressions/present.gif

frexeze
Fri, 09-03-2004, 01:10 PM
i think it'll be a regular ep in the series

let's all watch it drunk or high

Eurasian
Fri, 09-03-2004, 01:14 PM
watch it sober so u know what happened.

KitKat
Fri, 09-03-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by: Eurasian
*in a passionate speaking voice* these past episodes have brought me unforgettable memories. these episodes have influenced me in some weird way. and i'm going to hang a banner around my house that writes "NARUTO 100th EPISODE."

Yeah! This definitely calls for a party of some sort! Naruto is one of the most influential animes for me, second only to Escaflowne. An occasion like this needs something exceptional to mark it's passing.....like pie! I will bake pie in honour of my beloved Naruto!

Knives122
Fri, 09-03-2004, 01:23 PM
virtuall pie oh yeah, and maybe a new opening too

ilabb
Fri, 09-03-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by: Budweineken

I think you mistakenly said AonE when it is suppose to ANBU

AonE never did FMA... ANBU were the ones that dropped it

ACK! Sorry, I'll go edit that... wasn't really paying attention to what I was writing XD

Sanjuro
Fri, 09-03-2004, 01:29 PM
I think it would be pretty sweet if they did something special for the 100th episode...like found out that they have to sacrifice Sakura and Ino for the show to go on or somethin....Seriously though, naruto has changed me in a big way, now I do hand seals before alot of things (take a test....etc) i guess thats pretty weird...

Munsu
Fri, 09-03-2004, 01:33 PM
From my experience on watching long running series... a 100th episode is nothing special, so dont expect anything

Eurasian
Fri, 09-03-2004, 01:35 PM
instead of praying for an A...u do hand seals. does it work?

sacrifice sakura and ino?? the best idea so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Munsu
Fri, 09-03-2004, 01:39 PM
Na'... I like Sakura.... unlike many of you other people...

I would sacrifice Hinata instead.... I know many of you like her, but she just plain sucks

thundrakkon
Fri, 09-03-2004, 01:47 PM
Does anyone have a episode guide from Japan or official notice that says the next episode is episode 100? I mean, we had a couple of 1-hour specials, which in some places could be considered 1 episode for the 1-hour specials. If that's the case, then the next episode would actually be only episode 97 in Japan.

Actually, what I find the best about Naruto is the community it has created. All my friends who had watched love it, and it is a good discussion item among them, especially pertaining to the gals point of view. It seems that the gals are even more enthusiastic than the guys. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

EDIT: Budweineken, how about we have Sakura and Hinata duke it out, and whoever is left standing after the fight gets to stay and the one that loses, dies? Sakura will definitely lose that battle. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Sanjuro
Fri, 09-03-2004, 02:05 PM
Nah I dont think the hand seal do enough to counteract the loss of sleep and lack of studying from binge naruto watching...heh

BTW Hinata would kick Sakura's ass....and then say sorry and give her some ointment or some shit

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Fri, 09-03-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by: thundrakkon
Does anyone have a episode guide from Japan or official notice that says the next episode is episode 100? I mean, we had a couple of 1-hour specials, which in some places could be considered 1 episode for the 1-hour specials. If that's the case, then the next episode would actually be only episode 97 in Japan.

Actually, what I find the best about Naruto is the community it has created. All my friends who had watched love it, and it is a good discussion item among them, especially pertaining to the gals point of view. It seems that the gals are even more enthusiastic than the guys.

EDIT: Budweineken, how about we have Sakura and Hinata duke it out, and whoever is left standing after the fight gets to stay and the one that loses, dies? Sakura will definitely lose that battle.

My guess is that they counted those double eps as one episode which kinda sucks cause now ep100 is still weeks away!

Sanjuro
Fri, 09-03-2004, 03:39 PM
Gah! damn you and your logic!

Kakafosha
Fri, 09-03-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by: Kimimaro sama
I agree the animation quality has gone down. Let's keep in mind Naruto is made by 3 different teams. They've probably had the best team working on the Naruto Movie all this time. I think now that the movie is out, we will see better animation back in the series (at least that's what I hope for).

this maybe so...good point.

PureSkill
Fri, 09-03-2004, 05:53 PM
woot ep 100!!!!

PSJ
Fri, 09-03-2004, 06:05 PM
i hope this ep is strait from the manga without any filler stuff that would be a killer ep.

Assertn
Fri, 09-03-2004, 07:49 PM
well that kakashi/gai scene in the previews wasnt supposed to happen until a little while later, so this early stuff is kinda out of order.....not like its much of a big deal or anything

DrunkPotHead
Fri, 09-03-2004, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by: frexeze
i think it'll be a regular ep in the series

let's all watch it drunk or high

I'm always down for that

Shi_No_Shikaku
Sat, 09-04-2004, 02:38 AM
I don't know about if i look forword to it like the 50th because back then i downloaded TW I don't even know it there up to 50 but i'm really look forword to it andlike naruto just as much if not more

Eurasian
Sat, 09-04-2004, 02:46 AM
what if we were all disappointed by epi 100?????????????????????????? i would probably stabbed the person right next to me.

Mut
Sat, 09-04-2004, 02:50 AM
why is there a thread for episode 100. you guys are acting as if the next ep is gonna be some kind of grand finale of some sort... ep 100 shouldn't be any more special than episode, umm, i don't know 71?

i chose a random number btw...

kaigan
Sat, 09-04-2004, 02:53 AM
lol it's only 100. look at POT man, it still hasn't been license. so don't expect naruto to be license.

ShinobiNeko
Sat, 09-04-2004, 02:57 AM
The preview in 99 didn't say anything about it being a special so i"m not expecting there to be any, so probably just another regular episode. and kaigan true PoT is long and hasn't been liscened but I think it's little different between the two because I don't think there are a lot of sports anime in the U.S , so that's probably why it hasn't, probably if the manga sells well then they probably will look into it..but Naruto, pretty sure companies want to snatch that one up, just haven't yet

Sanjuro
Sat, 09-04-2004, 03:35 AM
Yeah PoT is a very Japanese anime, I don't think it would do that well with the anime demographic in America (th e ones that watch onylwhats on TV that is), even though I like it a lot. Naruto on the other hand is probably perfect to be shipped ove here,I'm sure it would be a big success, even though it would kill me if they did it