PDA

View Full Version : Clubs

Eurasian
Tue, 08-31-2004, 04:34 AM
i had my first clubbing experience and i never thought of my mother more. i talked to 3 guys and all of them were EXTRA horny. i told the 1st guy that i was going back to my hotel and he said, "with me?" i'm like "HELL NO." the 2nd guy told me his apartment was around the corner. the 3rd guy said he had money and i'm like "i'm not a fucking whore," but i think he meant for a good hotel. did i miss a sign saying this club is actually a whorehouse or is there an unwritten rule?

Mut
Tue, 08-31-2004, 04:36 AM
you just nominated yourself for survivor: gw season 2.

EDIT: hey, don't worry about it, we'll let you know when the contest starts.

but yeah, about the clubs, you went a gay bar or a gay club...? and i think the problem is that you talked to 3 guys instead of 3 girls.

wait, unless you're a girl. then nevermind. you won't be nominated.

Eurasian
Tue, 08-31-2004, 04:38 AM
i don't get it....survivor???

Munsu
Tue, 08-31-2004, 04:49 AM
She's a girl Mut@t@... she posted her picture on the picture thread... no need to nominate her...

Mut
Tue, 08-31-2004, 04:54 AM
damnit, only if eurasian was a dude. this could've been an awesome nomination.

Eurasian
Tue, 08-31-2004, 04:59 AM
WHAT?!?! nominate me cuz i'm gay...if i were a guy??? i don't get it.

it reminds me...the club was right next to a club called "gay village." (somewhere in italy) it had a big sperm right next the the name. hilarious.

Munsu
Tue, 08-31-2004, 05:06 AM
No... because Mut@t@ thought you were a straight guy that went to a club and didnt realize it was a gay club...

At least that's what i think he thought... Mut@t@ has a mysterious thinking pattern

Eurasian
Tue, 08-31-2004, 05:31 AM
OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok, now it makes sense. going into a gay club...that's funny.

GLS
Tue, 08-31-2004, 07:44 AM
crap, I got like 5 jokes that coulda worked if you were a guy in this situation.
*when you can only enter a club through the backdoor, thats when you know its a gay bar*

oh well, sorry u had a bad experience.

kAi
Tue, 08-31-2004, 08:40 AM
but getting off this gay subject...

i try to go clubbin every weekend...fuckin love it
anyone else go...?

Stoopider
Tue, 08-31-2004, 12:04 PM
Hmm.. Blinding loud music, Choking second hand smoke, Blindingly dark, over-inflated drink price.

WHy not? Nah. Don't like it.

However if your white, girls would love you here in Malaysia because their dumb enough to think that your superloaded.

kAi
Tue, 08-31-2004, 12:09 PM
get in for free...get free drinks...love the loudness, love the blindness, choking on first hand smoke...

However if your white, girls would love you here in Malaysia because their dumb enough to think that your superloaded.

lolz...and i know its true

Eurasian
Tue, 08-31-2004, 12:24 PM
kAi, do u really go clubbing every weekend?? i respect u man, and ur endurance.

i don't know how it is at other places (i'm not legal), but that's just how it was in rome.

kAi
Tue, 08-31-2004, 12:59 PM
yeah nearly every weekend...i missed last weekend and that would be the last time in about month, month and a half..
i love it...i would stay on the floor nearly all night...
keeps me fit..
once i did the fri, sat, and sunday night, and went to tafe on the monday morning at 9..
and i always leave the club at close...anytime between 6-8am..
and i got a big friday night comin up also..

how old are you? and how old do you have to be to go?

Assertn
Tue, 08-31-2004, 01:09 PM
do you wear a shiny blue jacket and sunglasses and carry around a large boombox playing "what is love"?

kAi
Tue, 08-31-2004, 01:14 PM
lolz...but no, sorry for the disappointment...

wearing a jacket into a club is plain stupid...
gets to hot!!!

SK
Tue, 08-31-2004, 04:21 PM
dont let the guys play u, u gotta be the playa, go up to em and say can u buy me a drink etc, then u get to drink all night free!

PSJ
Tue, 08-31-2004, 05:32 PM
dont blame the guys for trying i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif they didnt exactly do it in the best way but at least they tried... well i guess we guys tend to get horny sometimes thats just the way it is.

thundrakkon
Tue, 08-31-2004, 06:48 PM
Clubs are mostly designed for singles, anyway, so you have to understand the type of people you are dealing with. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif The guys there are looking for a woman, since they either 1) don't have one at the moment or 2) want to cheat on their gf.

I don't particular like to go to clubs myself, since I enjoy other types of entertainment, but whenever I do, I would go in a group with girls. That way, there is no need to feel desperate when you need someone to dance with. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Eurasian
Tue, 08-31-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by: -Sharingan-Kakashi-
dont let the guys play u, u gotta be the playa, go up to em and say can u buy me a drink etc, then u get to drink all night free!
if only i was that brave. but it's not a bad idea.

Origianlly posted by: thundrakkon
I don't particular like to go to clubs myself, since I enjoy other types of entertainment, but whenever I do, I would go in a group with girls. That way, there is no need to feel desperate when you need someone to dance with.

i did go w/ another girl. she ditched me for a man called mercutio. i need to get myself new friends.

Mae
Tue, 08-31-2004, 07:38 PM
Actually, Eurasian, you might want to try a gay club. The guys there tend to be better dressed, better dancers, and best of all aren't going to bother you... I've gone to those clubs with a gay friend and had a really good time dancing (although I suck). The one with the giant sperm may be a bit extreme though...

Assassin
Tue, 08-31-2004, 11:12 PM
The one with the giant sperm may be a bit extreme though...

LMAO!

well Eurasian, the thing is when guys are around girls, especially in a club, they tend to think with thier other head, if u know what i mean.

personally i wouldn't mind if 3 girls came up to me like that in club.....unfortunately im not that lucky i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

i doubt u'll find any "non-horny" guy in a club but that doesn't mean they dont exist. jst keep trying, and avoid guys that look like they have a big ego.

kAi
Tue, 08-31-2004, 11:38 PM
not all guys that goto a club are after a girl...even to get away from girls..
some are there just to dance and have a good night...
it all really depends on the type of club you goto...
the club i goto im a member and mainly members and regulars goto it...and there just there for a good night...but when a guy goes up to you...they might be off chops and just wanna talk for about 5minutes because there a little bored or just for something to do...they might not be even trying to pick you up...just have a little chat...

everytime i go out...i meet so many new people, girls, guys alike....
i know plenty of guys single and not that just wanna have fun, that are there for the music/dance before there there for the girls..

Trunkins
Tue, 08-31-2004, 11:43 PM
I don't usually go to clubs, but when I get a chance to there is one in Dallas(Deep Ellum) called The Lizzard Lounge, couple weeks ago was Naughty School Girl Night i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

ether there or if I need to feed my Rock taste, i go to Trees and see Rock bands such as, Drowning Pool, Back in Black (AC/DC tribute band) or Damage Plan...

oceen246
Tue, 08-31-2004, 11:49 PM
man, I never go clubbing (can't dancei/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif). I go to parties though, only to holla at girls.

Eurasian
Wed, 09-01-2004, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by: Mae
Actually, Eurasian, you might want to try a gay club. The guys there tend to be better dressed, better dancers, and best of all aren't going to bother you... I've gone to those clubs with a gay friend and had a really good time dancing (although I suck). The one with the giant sperm may be a bit extreme though...

AHAHAHAH!!! i heard that they would stare at u cuz ur straight.

Originally posted by: Assassin
personally i wouldn't mind if 3 girls came up to me like that in club.....unfortunately im not that lucky

i guess cuz i'm still young. casual sex is not cool.

Originally posted by: kAi
the club i goto im a member and mainly members and regulars goto it...and there just there for a good night...but when a guy goes up to you...they might be off chops and just wanna talk for about 5minutes because there a little bored or just for something to do...they might not be even trying to pick you up...just have a little chat...

where do u live?! invite me!! i would love to go to that club.

kAi
Wed, 09-01-2004, 06:26 AM
i live in sydney, australia.

Nara Shikamaru VI
Wed, 09-01-2004, 06:28 AM
yeah agree with the whole gay club thing. i was told by a couple of co worker which use to be lesbians (ex-lesbians) enjoy goin to gay clubs and gya bars. i am not sure which one but they also mention mud wrestling as an event. i better stop there before my overative imagination takes over

Eurasian
Wed, 09-01-2004, 06:34 AM
damn, i have to cross the pacific ocean to get to where u r kAi.

mud wrestling...

kAi
Wed, 09-01-2004, 06:37 AM
lolz..
yeah thats a long trip..
especially for the one night..
jhaha

Nara Shikamaru VI
Wed, 09-01-2004, 06:44 AM
btw i am from perth aus as well. dont get the wrong imprssion, the percentage of gay clubs in aus is as the same in other parts of the world, and most aussie blokes are straight......i think.

right kAi?? right??

Eurasian
Wed, 09-01-2004, 06:49 AM
does that mean that there's not a lot of gay clubs?? gay clubs r not rare where i live.

y is everyone up so late??

Nara Shikamaru VI
Wed, 09-01-2004, 06:52 AM
ummmm...it's 7:30 pm here

Eurasian
Wed, 09-01-2004, 06:53 AM
never mind. on my clock is says 4:52 am

kAi
Wed, 09-01-2004, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by: Nara Shikamaru VI
btw i am from perth aus as well. dont get the wrong imprssion, the percentage of gay clubs in aus is as the same in other parts of the world, and most aussie blokes are straight......i think.

right kAi?? right??

...i dont know ne gay ppl...so in my opinion yes...

except a lesbian well 2 lesbians...well there more bi neway

where across the pacific from you eurasian, while Nara Shikamaru VI is 3 hours behind coz he on the other side of aus..

PSJ
Wed, 09-01-2004, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by: oceen246
man, I never go clubbing (can't dance). I go to parties though, only to holla at girls.

you're not the only one man. i cant dance either, hell most guys i know cant dance. parties are better i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

oceen246
Wed, 09-01-2004, 11:00 AM
I'll open my own club for people who can't dance, haha. Not many people who can dance are going to be let in, only Eurasian and her friend in the back in the picture, and Mae. Special V.I.P for Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya

SK
Wed, 09-01-2004, 12:02 PM
haha, im a guy so i dont dance i jus let the girl dance on me. but your right house parties are etter than clubs.

Mut
Wed, 09-01-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by: Eurasian
does that mean that there's not a lot of gay clubs?? gay clubs r not rare where i live.

yup, we all live in the same time zone.

Eurasian
Wed, 09-01-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@

yup, we all live in the same time zone.

when i first read that i thought u were being nice...and then i'm like "wait, that's not right." hahaha

thundrakkon
Wed, 09-01-2004, 02:03 PM
Wait... There's a lot of gay clubs around here? Or are you from San Francisco? That would explain it. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

GLS
Wed, 09-01-2004, 02:12 PM
Has anyone been watching the Last Comic Standing show? They got this guy name Ant who always starts his bits w/ "Do you know my accent? Thats right, San Francisco. You didnt need Scooby Doo to solve this mystery."
He's funnier than a cry for help.

Originally posted by: Stoopider
Hmm.. Blinding loud music, Choking second hand smoke, Blindingly dark, over-inflated drink price.

WHy not? Nah. Don't like it.

My feelings exactly, stoopider. And dont forget the neon lights that flash all over the place.

Assertn
Wed, 09-01-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by: -Sharingan-Kakashi-
haha, im a guy so i dont dance i jus let the girl dance on me. but your right house parties are etter than clubs.

^ gotwoot loser in denial ^

i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Eurasian
Wed, 09-01-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by: thundrakkon
Wait... There's a lot of gay clubs around here? Or are you from San Francisco? That would explain it.

i could drive to west hollywood if i wanted. i live in L.A.

chambers
Wed, 09-01-2004, 05:21 PM
english clubs an music>>>>>american clubs and music

PSJ
Wed, 09-01-2004, 05:30 PM
@oceen246: thanks man i fell honored to be a V.I.P i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif, i just recently learned what that meant i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

@Eurasian:where do you live, im like 6 hours in front of all the american ppl, its 1 a.m while i write this....

thundrakkon
Wed, 09-01-2004, 08:48 PM

Wait... There's a lot of gay clubs around here? Or are you from San Francisco? That would explain it.

i could drive to west hollywood if i wanted. i live in L.A.

Really? My friend said she went to a gay bar the other week in LA, but I had no idea there were that many here. She liked it a lot cuz the guys were nice to her; she also thought they were really good looking, too. Too bad for her that they weren't interested in her. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Himura_san
Wed, 09-01-2004, 08:54 PM
Clubs are for horny men trying to get underage girls.
I thought everyone knew that? i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Eurasian
Wed, 09-01-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
@Eurasian:where do you live, im like 6 hours in front of all the american ppl, its 1 a.m while i write this....
i have a terminator as governor. it says 3:30 pm on ur message for me. it's more like a 14 hour difference. unless u r ahead of me than it's 10 hours...i think. is that right??

Really? My friend said she went to a gay bar the other week in LA, but I had no idea there were that many here. She liked it a lot cuz the guys were nice to her; she also thought they were really good looking, too. Too bad for her that they weren't interested in her
i am never going to a gay club. it doesn't make me feel good that some good looking ppl r off limits. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Originally posted by: Himura_san
I thought everyone knew that?
i didn't now i do. horny bastards. go for women ur own damn age!

kAi
Thu, 09-02-2004, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by: chambers
english clubs an music>>>>>american clubs and music

totally agree...
havent been to any in england, but got a couple of friends who went to england and said there clubs are the best!!

Nara Shikamaru VI
Thu, 09-02-2004, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by: Himura_san
I thought everyone knew that?

i totally second that

Eurasian
Thu, 09-02-2004, 09:29 AM
is it SAFE in English clubs????????????????????????????????????

do they check id??

chambers
Thu, 09-02-2004, 05:22 PM
you CAN get id'd but a lot of places wont bother if you look the age (18btw). however a lot of clubs say over 21 just so they can KB anyone they want. i nknow in amercia now its almost the law to ID everyone, that is not the case AT ALL in the UK.

also scouse house>>>>>>>>>everyother type of club music EVAR

Eurasian
Thu, 09-02-2004, 06:52 PM
over 21...isn't the legal age 18 in england? i thought it was 21 of age in america and 18 everywhere else.

Jman
Thu, 09-02-2004, 07:20 PM
here in the US 18 is legal age. you can go to clubs but can't drink till your 21

oceen246
Sun, 10-03-2004, 01:14 PM
I went to this house party on friday, and damn, shit was crazy. not even 5 minutes after I got there with my friend, like 10 people rushed inside the apartment and hit a person with a hammer in the head that they jumped earlier., and they got him out of the house and jumped him again. there was blood on walls, all over. Party was cool, but crazy. and guess what Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya, I tried to dance, and all the girls were running away from me i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Eurasian
Sun, 10-03-2004, 02:19 PM
some house party!! that poor guy...he'll never properly function again after getting hit in the HEAD w/ a HAMMAR!!!

ocean246, i'm sure the girls weren't running away from u. they probably went to tell all their friends about u. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Assertn
Sun, 10-03-2004, 03:13 PM
haha......my friend was just telling me earlier about how he went to his friend's party, and he was wandering around and found out that the guy's sister was having an orgy party in the same house!

ROFLROFL

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-03-2004, 04:34 PM
Ah yes, clubbing. The meat market of nightly entertainment! Second only to strip clubs. I am positive you'll give it a special place in your heart!

kAi
Sat, 10-23-2004, 09:02 AM
well another friday and another night clubbin, good night, but damn i shoulda slept friday arvo.
so tired today.
well it was still a good night.

Terracosmo
Sat, 10-23-2004, 09:15 AM
Oh btw Ursy,

"horny bastards. go for women ur own damn age!"

You seem to forget that women tend to WANT older guys.
Thus the circle is complete i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

PSJ
Sat, 10-23-2004, 09:27 AM
yea until they are like 35 after that they want the young boys.

Terracosmo
Sat, 10-23-2004, 09:51 AM
And that's where I come in. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

basey44
Sat, 10-23-2004, 10:01 AM
hah terra not really my scene but u can go get fucked in the arse if ya really want, i wont stop ya i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

clubs arent that bad, as long as u go with mates, and as long as at least half of those mates are chicks, also having chicks with ya makes it easier to get in i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

kAi
Sat, 10-23-2004, 10:29 AM
yeah having chicks with you is alot easier.
but the perks of being a member of one of the clubs i got regularly, and my favourite.
i dont get denied they let me in for free.

Shippou-sama
Sat, 10-23-2004, 12:47 PM
Yeah, I dunno how it works in Aus. or the UK, but in America, there are perhaps 3 guys in the country that go to clubs cuz they want to dance. Every other male is looking for a girl (or, in some cases, a guy).

In fact it's a point of ridicule. I was listening to a comedian not long ago, and he made the same point. "Ya know, guys are always after that one thing. Ladies, they'll come home, call up their friends and say, 'Ya know what, screw guys tonight, I just wanna dance!' You would NEVER hear a guy say that. (with a lisp) 'Ya know what, screw chicks tonight, I just wanna dance!'" This was met with uproarious laughter, proving that people agree. If a guy is there to "just dance" he's considered feminine at best.

Again, that's in America. I can understand different countries, different "rules."

kAi
Sat, 10-23-2004, 02:05 PM
you dont know what ravers are do you? Shippou-sama

when you got a girl and you take her to the club, are you making out with your girl or dancing.
usually the latter, coz if you wanna get with your girl you just do that at home.
and with this comedian stuff there out for a laugh...everyone laughs because they just do...half the time they are not even funny.
and if you dont have a girl, sometimes you just couldnt be bothered for a girl, coz if you wanted a girl there, there are usually plenty that are there for the taking.

and also different types of clubs are different,
rnb hiphop clubs = its al about girls/guys because music is slow for close dancing.
trance = ravers, people who are usually there for the dancing, also there for chicks, but there for dancing.
house = a bit of them both.

Terracosmo
Sat, 10-23-2004, 05:05 PM
You don't take your girlfriend to the club, unless you thoroughly enjoy millions of other guys trying to pick her up.

Shippou-sama
Sat, 10-23-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
You don't take your girlfriend to the club, unless you thoroughly enjoy millions of other guys trying to pick her up.

AGREED.

Actually, that's the first thing that popped into my head, Terra just got here first. =\

But yeah, I know what ravers are. They don't count, too many drugs. =P (Note: Joke)

In the meantime, I dunno how it works there, but any place I've gone, if the comedian isn't funny, you don't ****ing laugh. In fact, sometimes if they are funny, you still "Boo" them off the stage (rarely). Also, I wasn't trying to use it as an actual scientific study, it was just a reference point. The general concensus around here (and granted, this is the crazy right-wing, conservative mid-west America) is that dancing is for girls or a guy looking for a girl. I have never heard of a guy going to a club for fun.

Still, I don't know anyone who goes clubbing with their girlfriend/boyfriend.

*Edit* And also, I'm not trying to say anything about you personally, I realize it may have come accross wrong. I'm not saying that it's not cool for a guy to go dancing and have fun where you live, it's just unheard of here. Sorry if I offended you.

Hollow
Sat, 10-23-2004, 06:24 PM
Clubs? Who has time for clubs anymore? My girlfriend and I just go to the movies or something. Clubs aren't the best place to go out to anyway. All the liquer and booze makes the air kinda ripe. I'd much rather go out to dinner then go to a club. I guess I'm just old fashioned.

kAi
Sat, 10-23-2004, 06:46 PM
dont take your girlfriends?
you dont take them everytime but you do take them sometimes, its not like everyone is gunna hit on them.
you see alot of couples at clubs, and i mean quite alot.

Shippou-sama
Sat, 10-23-2004, 07:20 PM
Different cultures, that's my best guess. *shrug*

Terracosmo
Sat, 10-23-2004, 08:04 PM
its not like everyone is gunna hit on them.

You should try visiting a club in Sweden.

basey44
Sat, 10-23-2004, 09:29 PM
lol well i guess everyone is just super horney over there i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

anyway no ones gonna try to pick up a chick if theyre ugly, so if u have an ugly girlfriend i think u could be safe

Terracosmo
Sat, 10-23-2004, 09:59 PM
Why have an ugly girlfriend to begin with?

Taste differs too, so an ugly gf to some people might be considered sexy to others. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Shippou-sama
Sat, 10-23-2004, 10:31 PM
Once again, another good point. There's not really any such thing as an ugly girlfriend, just one you don't like, and if you don't like her, why waste your time? Someone else is bound to like her.

Okay, I'm sure there are ugly girls out there that fit the truly ugly title, but not many of them are likely to go to clubs, and not many are likely to date guys who go to clubs. And, I hate to sound shallow, but it might: Why would you be in a relationship with someone you're blatently not attracted to?

kAi
Fri, 11-19-2004, 04:48 AM
well ill be heading to the club soonish.
cant wait, havent been to a club in about 2weeks..

thought i would post.
gunna be a big night. its a big night tonight.
alot of people are going.

Eurasian
Fri, 11-19-2004, 04:52 AM
don't you go clubbing every week? haha. why is it bigger than the other nights? is it some special event? well anyway i hope you have fun.

kAi
Sat, 11-20-2004, 12:16 AM
well im back, fuckin wrecked.

try to go every week. just missed a few.
it was something like an event as it is the venues b'day tonight, and last night it was just a little bigger.
bigger line up. but the line doesnt matter for me, so its all sweet.

EDIT:

FERRY CORSTEN is fuckin mad! he played a fuckin mad set last night, for sublime's 8th b'day.
part of his tour...
fuckin crazy~!

ll Ec|iPsE ll
Tue, 11-30-2004, 11:13 PM
Im Only 16 so i havent experianced the clubbin feeling

kAi
Wed, 12-01-2004, 01:27 AM
aaaaahhh, well in 2 years.
it's great.
what kinda club would you goto though?

ll Ec|iPsE ll
Wed, 12-01-2004, 10:33 AM
not really sure yet lol not a gay one for shur

chambers
Wed, 12-01-2004, 02:39 PM
i dont knwo what its like in the US but a lot of clubs that are actually gay clubs have more straight people going there.

however this is not the case for clubs, bars and pubs that have gay nights. then its strictley gay people.

edit: this girl i work with goes to a club called garlands every week, its a famous gay club, but she pulls every week and even all the bouncers will tell you theres more straight people than gays in there. its really a front for people who wanna get high and touch others up IMO.

Elite Hentai
Wed, 12-01-2004, 04:26 PM
how do you know? i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Deblas
Wed, 12-01-2004, 08:07 PM
it's great.

in the U.S you have to be 18 to club? my friends have been clubing since ninth grade

Samanosuke
Wed, 12-01-2004, 08:58 PM
^what? thats some pretty bad english..

Deblas
Wed, 12-01-2004, 09:06 PM
youre pushing it man. stop

Mut
Wed, 12-01-2004, 09:08 PM
Hey, take it to PM. don't carry this shit on the forums.

Deblas
Wed, 12-01-2004, 09:10 PM
"sigh" allright Mut. ill stop

Assertn
Wed, 12-01-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by: Deblas

it's great.

in the U.S you have to be 18 to club? my friends have been clubing since ninth grade

uh....9th graders hangin out at clubs?
that be kinda gay to go to a club and feel like you're in a nursery

Deblas
Wed, 12-01-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

Originally posted by: Deblas
[quote]
it's great.

uh....9th graders hangin out at clubs?
that be kinda gay to go to a club and feel like you're in a nursery[/q

at that time we didnt go to 18 year and above clubs. their are people who hold different parties in different clubs. and example is one called Caparra were is 7,8, and 9 graders only. now that were in llth grade we go wherever. we get along fine

kAi
Thu, 12-02-2004, 01:57 AM
there are all ages events like raves, but not all raves are all ages.
i go to raves now and then because they are much bigger, but i only goto the big ones that hold around 10000 people give or take.

i would much rather people underage stay out of 18+ clubs/events, because you look at them and you're like, piss off.

and about the U.S being 18, i dunno. i forget there's different ages for different countries.
Australia it is 18 years and your 'adult'.

Assertn
Thu, 12-02-2004, 02:54 AM
same for the US, kai

Terracosmo
Thu, 12-02-2004, 07:31 AM
18 in Sweden too. Not like anyone cares but I just had to write that!

kAi
Thu, 12-02-2004, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by: chambers
i dont knwo what its like in the US but a lot of clubs that are actually gay clubs have more straight people going there.

however this is not the case for clubs, bars and pubs that have gay nights. then its strictley gay people.

edit: this girl i work with goes to a club called garlands every week, its a famous gay club, but she pulls every week and even all the bouncers will tell you theres more straight people than gays in there. its really a front for people who wanna get high and touch others up IMO.

i was talking to an old mate of mine and he said he recently went to a gay club with his lesbian friend, and he said there were alot of straight people there, and he was dancing with alot of girls, and he said some girls go there just to escape the guys on the lookout. but he also said that the guys there thought he was gay and they kept coming upto him, but he told em to go away. "apparently"

chambers
Thu, 12-02-2004, 10:00 AM
its true, girls like it because they think they wont get hit on.

Deblas
Fri, 12-03-2004, 07:22 PM
dream on girls. if youre hot and go to a club youre going to get hit on no matter what kind of club it is