PDA

View Full Version : Why doesn't Sakura have a special jitsu?

mfrieden
Mon, 08-30-2004, 04:10 PM
Anyone else notice Sakura is the ONLY ninja without a special technique? Even Ino and Chouji have their own secret moves. I don't get it 'cause it's the only reason she's so weak. What do you guys think?

PS no spoilers please!

DeluxSkillz
Mon, 08-30-2004, 04:13 PM
yeah we all noticed that's why there aren't many sakura fans

theblakeman
Mon, 08-30-2004, 04:16 PM
She can give handjobs better than any little genin slut in Konoha.

Souryusen
Mon, 08-30-2004, 04:34 PM
It's step one in the konoha elders' plan to keep her weak. Step two is to fatten her up. Step 3 is to eat her.

primalspas
Mon, 08-30-2004, 04:52 PM
she has a special jutsu, it's called,"SASUKE-KUUUNN no jutsu." God I wish that bitch would just shut her mouth, or step in the way of a chidori

Cal_kashi
Mon, 08-30-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by: theblakeman
She can give handjobs better than any little genin slut in Konoha.

nah, i bet w/ her big mouth she could probably suck it down w/ the best of em

chambers
well she does kinda have special ability in that her mind is strong, iam sure it will be elaborated on at some point somwhere, they cant leave her weak forever.................or can they?

Jman
^I agree with the above post.

Hopefully she gains some skill and becomes less annoying in the future.

uhicha neji
Mon, 08-30-2004, 05:07 PM
Sakura is a poopie face that only knows one word... "Saskue!"

mfrieden
Mon, 08-30-2004, 05:20 PM
DeluxSkillz: Well, she's my favorite character (/me quickly hides behind chambers and animemaster; flaming commences)

She *did* promise to train harder and get strong like 50 episodes back, although it seems they've dropped that thread entirely. At this point though, she's so far behind that I think someone would have to step in and straight up teach her a technique. Any guesses as to when/if that'll happen?

Lol, I think Souryusen on to something though.

kupalmaru
Mon, 08-30-2004, 05:26 PM
If you really look at it, Sakura don't have a mentor to teach him a special move.

Sasuke has Kakashi

Naruto has Jiraya

I find it strange that Kakashi did not appoint someone to teach Sakura. Like when Kakashi appointed the closet pervert to mentor Naruto.

LaZie
Mon, 08-30-2004, 05:28 PM
actually, Kakashi didn't appoint Jiraiya to Naruto. They just happened 2 bump into each other and then stuff happens =)

chambers
Mon, 08-30-2004, 05:30 PM
thats cos he didnt say jira, the closet pervert is ebisu NOT jira.

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 08-30-2004, 05:49 PM
Another Sakura and no jutsu thread.....
answer: Because she's lazy and has no real determination or desire to become strong/train (and yah some of you will say she said that she wanted to get strong to protect the 2 but whatever that's not determination/desire, because if it was she would have been training)

Actually when you look at it she really dosen't have interest in being a ninja/kunoichi all she really is concerned about is Sasuke, which is the only reason she is a genin probably just to be close to Sasuke.

Sakura's a waste of space character, and really is no ninja at all, what kind of idiot who is supposedly a ninja says "why do they train/try so hard" (about Lee and Sasuke) Duh! Any one that wants to at least a decent strength ninja has to train and it's been obvious both of those people have reasons why they want to. -_-;

Knives122
Mon, 08-30-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by: ShinobiNeko
Another Sakura and no jutsu thread.....
answer: Because she's lazy and has no real determination or desire to become strong/train (and yah some of you will say she said that she wanted to get strong to protect the 2 but whatever that's not determination/desire, because if it was she would have been training)

Actually when you look at it she really dosen't have interest in being a ninja/kunoichi all she really is concerned about is Sasuke, which is the only reason she is a genin probably just to be close to Sasuke.

Sakura's a waste of space character, and really is no ninja at all, what kind of idiot who is supposedly a ninja says "why do they train/try so hard" (about Lee and Sasuke) Duh! Any one that wants to at least a decent strength ninja has to train and it's been obvious both of those people have reasons why they want to. -_-;

yep thats exactly why i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif, but I wouldnt pass that hand/suck job thing by her

kupalmaru
Mon, 08-30-2004, 05:55 PM
Probably no one know that Sakura has a inner self

People probably think that she is just an average girl because she don't have a special gift like Naruto and Sasuki have.

Sasuki have the sharingan
Naruto have Kyubi

If someone know that Sakura has a inner self, they may give an interest to mentor him.
Probably they can teach Sakura to harness the power of her inner self. Like what Kakashi and Jiraya doing to Naruto and Sasuki.

Kakashi is teaching Sasuki to harness the power of sharingan.
Jiraya is teaching Naruto to use the power of Kyubi

thundrakkon
Mon, 08-30-2004, 05:57 PM
My guess is that she will eventually learn something from someone who actually cares to teach her. We don't see her training, but who knows, maybe behind the scenes she might actually do some training, after doing her deliveries to Sasuke, visiting Sasuke, and thinking about Sasuke.

She does remind me of the type of girl back in High School who is so boy crazed, she'll do anything the jerk of a guy she likes says, who disrespects her, uses her, and she'll end up pregnant as a single, teenage mom.

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 08-30-2004, 06:01 PM
Sakura's inner self is just there for comic relief.. seriously doubt it's useful as in you could train it... -.-

chambers
Mon, 08-30-2004, 06:05 PM
thign is a severe injury to sasuke SHOULD have been the catalyst to her strength, i mean its alsways said that when a person protects what they love they there true strength shows through. they could have had someone try an kill sasuke (or somthing equally evil) as he lay in bed and as sakura watches over him that could have spured hir on to train extra hard, to protect sasuke as she did in the forest.

chambers
Mon, 08-30-2004, 06:15 PM
AN didnt her innerself actuall have a posative effect in the battle wiht i-no

ragnarokex
Mon, 08-30-2004, 06:19 PM
hey wtf i made a post like this and i got a present here u can have one i/expressions/present.gif

mfrieden
Mon, 08-30-2004, 06:27 PM
kupalmaru: yeah, i thought that was strange too. I know sakura didn't make it to the chuunin finals, but kakashi still has a responsibility to all his students. Even if he had to disappear for a month with sasuke (still don't understand that), he should have found someone to train her like he did with naruto.

thundrakkon: i'm sure she does train. The problem i think is that the three never train together. All the other teams train together. what's up with that? They've gotten over their differences already, haven't they? Of course it doesn't help that they've all been separated since the end of the second exam.

kupalmaru
Mon, 08-30-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by: chambers

Yeah I remember when Ino use her mind transfer technique agaisnt Sakura.

Ino, after using her mind transfer techinique, kinda freakout and she wanted to disengage from Sakura's mind.

aznj50
Mon, 08-30-2004, 07:23 PM
sakura hater here word up homiez!

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 08-30-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by: mfrieden
kupalmaru: yeah, i thought that was strange too. I know sakura didn't make it to the chuunin finals, but kakashi still has a responsibility to all his students. Even if he had to disappear for a month with sasuke (still don't understand that), he should have found someone to train her like he did with naruto.

thundrakkon: i'm sure she does train. The problem i think is that the three never train together. All the other teams train together. what's up with that? They've gotten over their differences already, haven't they? Of course it doesn't help that they've all been separated since the end of the second exam.

Kakashi probably didn't train her/find someone to because she didn't make it to the finals and naruto and sasuke were more important in terms of training

about her inner self...the only incident in almost 100 episodes that it came in handy was the Ino fight and even with th at she didn't win

kAi
Mon, 08-30-2004, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by: chambers

should learn to edit messages instead of double posting...

yeah kakashi could have organised something for sakura but she wasnt in the finals that is probably why..
and she has the inner sakura thing what ever the hell that would be useful for except when she fights ino.. unless it can be developed into something more...which kishimoto might do..change personality...then she can actualy fight then turns back into normal sakura..."sasukeeee-kkkuuuunnnn!"

Nai
Mon, 08-30-2004, 10:36 PM
Sakura is a pathetic character that hopefully will die. Hmhmhm, I so enjoyed watching Zaku kick her, over and over! More of that stuff would be excellent to see in Naruto.

Knives122
Mon, 08-30-2004, 10:41 PM
I thought Zaku kept punching her in the head

ShinobiNeko
Tue, 08-31-2004, 12:31 AM
Yeah, Zaku was punching her. (Zaku gets cool points for doing that)

kAi
Tue, 08-31-2004, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by: ShinobiNeko
Yeah, Zaku was punching her. (Zaku gets cool points for doing that)

yeah agreed...

and gaara should have squeezed the life outta her..

thundrakkon
Tue, 08-31-2004, 12:44 AM
I am not too crazy about Sakura myself, but I have faith in the creator of Naruto. He has to eventually make Sakura useful or likeable, since she is a main character. Especially the part when she dies... I mean, it has so much more effect when a character you like dies. If no one likes Sakura, when she dies, no one will really care. (of course her dying is hypothetic and wishful thinking) i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ShinobiNeko
Tue, 08-31-2004, 01:15 AM
lol what are you talking about thundrakkon, it would be so much appreciated if she did, it would be unforgettable i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

thundrakkon
Tue, 08-31-2004, 01:48 AM
lol True, ShinobiNeko, but I just wouldn't feel right laughing when a character is at her dying moment, gasping her last breath, as she says her final words, "Sasuke-kun," and falls to her death. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

It just wouldn't be true Naruto drama that way.

ShinobiNeko
Tue, 08-31-2004, 02:54 AM
heh ok you do have a point...if Sakura was dying and her last words are "sasuke-kun!" that would probably lead to frustration ..but then again after that is all done people=i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif .... =P

On topic probably why Sakura dosen't have a special jutsu is also because she dosent' come from a ninja family so here are no jutsu to inherit

Stoopider
Tue, 08-31-2004, 03:18 AM
No special Jutsu.

But I've said it, and I'll say it again.... That she's going to be a medic Ninja. And a good one.

PureSkill
Tue, 08-31-2004, 06:50 AM
Remember that episode that she gets punched on the head like 50 times for 2 minutes...

njdevs95
Tue, 08-31-2004, 07:24 AM
yes her giant forehead no justu, dude probably broke his hand on that big ass dome of hers.

Eurasian
Tue, 08-31-2004, 07:34 AM
sakura is just a talentless bitch who should give up being a ninja cuz she sucks ass!!

DeluxSkillz
Tue, 08-31-2004, 09:23 AM
i'm actually against sakura becoming usefull. why? because thn we'll probably get 5 eps devoted to her and that would really suck

kAi
Tue, 08-31-2004, 09:28 AM
agree with you there DeluxSkillz

?igma
Tue, 08-31-2004, 09:50 AM
If they pull her into black leather, I might consider watching :+

really, it is the outfit that bothers me, not the girl herself ..strangely that is..

Deblas
Tue, 08-31-2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by: ?igma
If they pull her into black leather, I might consider watching :+

really, it is the outfit that bothers me, not the girl herself ..strangely that is..

the outfit? thats....weird

ShinobiNeko
Tue, 08-31-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by: DeluxSkillz
i'm actually against sakura becoming usefull. why? because thn we'll probably get 5 eps devoted to her and that would really suck

Yeah I agree with you..that would be so annoying like the episodes for the Sakura Ino fight

Eurasian
Tue, 08-31-2004, 12:11 PM
the sakura and ino fight............AHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i have extreme hatred for the both of them. that fight was a waste of my time. it wasn't even exciting, cuz none of them were strong.

njdevs95
Tue, 08-31-2004, 12:18 PM
Yeah that was the worst fight of all time it didn't even feel like 2 ninja's fighting. More like a schoolyard bitch fight.

CrossPunisher
Tue, 08-31-2004, 02:09 PM
What are you all talking about, she does have a special technique.

"Flower arranging no jutsu!"

In all seriousness, if they gave Sakura a special technique, knowing her she would probably find a way to make it NOT USEFUL WHATSOEVER. You could give her the ability to control the elements, have superhuman strength, fly, create alternate universes, and she would just use it to make a universe of Sasukes and daisys. Sakura is what we call a "lost cause" and has been, and always will be, completely useless.

frexeze
Tue, 08-31-2004, 02:41 PM
kakashi knew he wouldn't need to appoint a trainer for sakura because he knew that naruto would ditch ebisu for jiraiya then ebisu would go spy on sakura and have wild buttsekz in the forest

?igma
Tue, 08-31-2004, 02:44 PM
It's criminal i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

(no really, wasn't there a law against sex with minors ?)

Garlannd
Tue, 08-31-2004, 05:27 PM
Sakura does have a special power.

Annoyance jitsu!

All she does is scream Sasuke-kun! oVer and over again to annoy the enemy.

Eventually their ears begin to bleed and they kill themselves.

Most memorable moment in Naruto.

Sakura getting her head beat for 5 minutes straight.

PSJ
Tue, 08-31-2004, 05:39 PM
sakura doesnt got a special jutsu because she is the average genin and will remain painfully average.

giorrie
Tue, 08-31-2004, 06:18 PM
Well this is my first post so I think I should defend sakura. -__-

Sakura is the only genin who can do chuunin technique like "kai" can make exams of a chuunin and has the best chakra control of all the genin. Sakura is the only genin who could be shown a jutsu and could learn it the fastest of the 3 of her team. She is also great in battle cause she can quickly see trough gen jutsus and has the ability to analyse what the apponent will do. That's why sakura hasn't been given an advanced bloodline or else she would be the strongest genin in the village. The only thing that makes Sakura an UBER WEAKLING is because of her bad stamina and strenght and god irritating desire for sasuke.

You should know that she is the brightest ninja after shikamaru who has UBER intelligence

ShinobiNeko
Tue, 08-31-2004, 06:48 PM
They didn't exacly say she knew a Chuunin level kai, but in any even that's not that spectacular as to Naruto knows sannin/kage level jutsu, Sasuke Jounin level, same could be said for Neji and prob Rock Lee. Dosen't matter if you can learn things fast if you don't take the time to learn things..because that makes the person and the ability to learn things fast useless and waist. And the quckly seeing through genjutsu is bull. In the anime Sasuke saw through genjutsu more times thant Sakura did even though she's supposedly good at it, and she was totally lame not to see through the fake Naruto in the forest when Sasuke SAID to be careful, also the fake sasuke head in the beginning with Kakashi she didn't even get, and druing the finals it took her to look around and see that everyone his passed out before she did anything. The reason Sakura dosen't have advanced bloodline is because lame characters like her don't need it and because it would be a big waste since she does nothing.

And when whole intelligence thing isn't really that spectacular either. Since all she has is book smarts and dosen't know how to apply anything, that's not usefull at all. The only thing her intelligence is usefull for is on tests and explaining things, which aren't all that interesting.

And by what way is Sakura useful in battle???? When has she ever done anything of any importance than just stand around? She's hardly done anything but yell "sasuke-kun" or have to be helped. Shikamaru is the brightest and owns in intelligence and analyzing, compared to him Sakura is nothing.

zachary_milyardo
Tue, 08-31-2004, 07:07 PM
I think the purpose of Sakura is to remind everyone of what the perfectly normal genein is. Everyone else is so god damned strange with thier advanced bloodline limits its hard to remeber what the average ninja is like. Who really is useless as a ninja is Hinata who(even if she went against Neji) has a bloodline limit and completely sucked ass agianst Neji who only has 1 year of experiance and the ablility to see the tenketsu( i think thats how its spelled) as an advantage.

chambers
Tue, 08-31-2004, 07:14 PM
only!??the guy can stop you using ANY techniques at all! he can SEE your very pressure points FFS!!

Eurasian
Tue, 08-31-2004, 07:18 PM
hinata!! no!! she's just a victim!! if i had a father who called me a loser, i would hide myself like hinata.

sakura...she shouldn't be considered a genin. a genin that knows no special jutsu is just like a student at the academy. the reason sakura has good chakra control is because she doesn't have much chakra to control.

zachary_milyardo
Tue, 08-31-2004, 07:18 PM
only!??the guy can stop you using ANY techniques at all! he can SEE your very pressure points FFS!!

Yes thats true but if you have the byukagan, your only excuse for allowing him to hit you that many times is that you are weak. Why even use them if you cant defend your self from taijutsu?

Eurasian
Tue, 08-31-2004, 07:21 PM
because it looks cool

HotSauce
Tue, 08-31-2004, 08:05 PM
ah wait im confused? what looks cool? i didnt feel like reading those huge posts up there!

PureSkill
Tue, 08-31-2004, 08:50 PM
using byukagan looks cools i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

kooshi
Tue, 08-31-2004, 11:47 PM
Face it, Sakura will be a Genin forever. She can only stay at that level. Regardless of her having the perfect chakra control, analysis during battle (not as great as Shikamaru, but better than most people) and genjutsu, she will never grow. Therefore, she can only stay at the Genin level.

Natural Cause
Tue, 08-31-2004, 11:52 PM
who cares, it would kill the series to have the whole party being super strong.

it all started with naruto been the drop out loser with no skillz. sakura been book smart and sasuke been the best in his year.

now sakura is book smart
naruto is really strong and getting smarter and learning new shit
and sasuke is getting stronger having envy build inside him and not been such a cocky lil bastard anymore.

it would suck if sakura all of a sudden got these super powers and was as strong as naruto and sasuke... it would turn out like dragon ball z. with goku vageta and gohan... all been too powerful. plus shes a girl, girls are weak in general.

KaneInferno
Wed, 09-01-2004, 08:57 AM
I think Sakura Will learn Healing from Tsunade and then she will be useful to the group.

kAi
Wed, 09-01-2004, 11:23 AM
i hope she doesnt go to tsunade...shes the hokage...hokage dont have time for students...if nething i think shizune or kurenai (sp?) and either learn medic or genjutsu...

Assertn
Wed, 09-01-2004, 11:46 AM
thats not true......the 3rd most likely trained the sannin while he was hokage

besides, usually the hokage choose the next heir among the students THEY train

Eurasian
Wed, 09-01-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

i hope that's not implying that sakura is going to be trained by tsunade and become hokage. i hope u r saying that it could be shizune or something.

i thought the village elders pick who is going to be the next hokage.

uhicha neji
Wed, 09-01-2004, 11:05 PM
That's why Tsuande is going to choose Naruto. Even though he wasn't taught by her.

Assertn
Thu, 09-02-2004, 12:39 AM
well it doesnt have to just go in a straight line......
after all the 4th become hokage even though his sensei jiraiya didnt, and chances are, naruto will become hokage even though kakashi prolly wont

kAi
Thu, 09-02-2004, 01:08 AM
if he trained the sannin when he [sandaime] was hokage, how did they do missions out of the village..? i doubt the hokage would go for a mission such as a escort to another village..
i know he was a VERY strong ninja, but he still has his hokage duties and being away for a week or two...i dunno, i could be wrong..

EDIT:

isnt it funny the only one who wasnt offered the Hokage title was the one who wanted it..
Orochimaru!

thundrakkon
Thu, 09-02-2004, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by: kAi
isnt it funny the only one who wasnt offered the Hokage title was the one who wanted it..
Orochimaru!

Actually, he was going to be offered it, but he did all those evil experiments, so they didn't give the title to him. They gave it to the Fourth. That's why he left, if I remember correctly.

Back on topic, Sakura will have to eventually learn something. One day, she'll realize that she is useless to Sasuke, and maybe then, she'll try to improve.

kAi
Thu, 09-02-2004, 01:34 AM
i thought that it was the yondaime who got offered it and orochimaru got pissed off!

EDIT: just found this...
this is during the time when the sound attack just started...
chapter 116, anime ep not to sure..
Konoha Ninja: "Why did he [orochimaru] become a missing-nin?"
Ibiki: "a long time ago when the fourth hokage was chosen...orochimaru felt he was the worthy choice, but he wasnt selected."

Wildthing
Thu, 09-02-2004, 02:28 AM
i wonder what would have happened if orochimaru challenged the 4th for the title of hokage...Iruka said in one of the episodes that sarutobi was the strongest of all hokages, so under that logic, the 4th woulda gotten whooped...but who knows?...

xiaoxue
Thu, 09-02-2004, 03:30 AM
hmmmm i tot i recall they say something about having 1 medical specalist in a term.. i think sakura will be fit for tat role.. then she will enjoy herself touching sasuke everytime he has a tiny cut... opz.. :x

Shi_No_Shikaku
Thu, 09-02-2004, 04:07 AM
She is really smart... and weak

khellendros1984
Sat, 09-04-2004, 03:40 AM
She's got that huge forehead. She'll learn the best block ability in the world!

Sanjuro
Sat, 09-04-2004, 03:53 AM
Sakura is too much of a loser for anything. She spends too much time on sasuke's nuts to learn anything, although i agree, she'll probably learn some type of medical jutsu (or maybe a really cool genjutsu? she supposed to be good @ that). She seems more like a desk-nin than anything though (like Iruka)

dbesing
Mon, 09-06-2004, 08:45 PM
isn't it she'll have to improve and get sumfin, if she stays a genin forever well hell just let her, nm on my thoughts,

and personally i think she looked better after her 5 minute beating

but anywho my idea is if sasuke comes back naruto and sasuke will keep growing and is sakura stays where she is she'll deffently lose, sasuke cause different lvl ninja's carry out different missions,

but there is one thing i never hope happens, thats sakura and sasuke getting together, <.<; it would be the true end of sasukes clan

but yeah sakura is supposed to be good at gen jitsu but isn't, and kakashi said she grew a lot which i haven't seen yet, other then she might have more respect for people thats about it

ArtyD
Tue, 09-07-2004, 12:04 AM
The team is a little unballanced if you ask me.
Naruto is the "Tank" who soaks up all the damage 99.9% of the time.
Sasuke is the speed and attack ability expert.
Sakura is the brains of the outfit who has knowledge on her side of just about everything.

Take the team into factor with "Fuzzy eyebrows" outfit.
The ultimate in physical strength and speed.
The ultimate in shutting down your opponents ninja techniques and the ability to spot anything.
The ultimate in ranged combat precision.

Naruto's team is best for general mission settings where the danger is unknown.
Lee's set is better off with attack or defense missions as they are a combat based group.

Is this all there is? HECK NO! When the danger hits that extreme point Naruto pulls off his little red chakra manuvers, Sasuke brings in the sharigan, while Sakura has NOT YET found her special ability.

Lee just drops the weights and suddenly he's a one man army. Moreso when he starts to break open those gates. In the meantime ranged weapons get their nice little attached line for perfect ranged attacks while we get that Hyuuga ultimate defensive manuver.

Overall when you look at it Sakura is the weakest one there at this time... however she does have one thing for her that can not be argued about. Tactics.

Remember her defense of naruto and sasuke... well ok of just sasuke in the forest? Replacement technique 1: ok where are you now? Replacement technique 2: stupid girl, that won't work and I'm onto you. No more wasting my accuracy or weapons on killing those replacements anymore, and here comes number 3... NOT! At which point everybody who hates her got mildly entertained as she got her head smashed for a few minutes straight. After all her goal was not survival but to delay long enough for sasuke to wake up and kick ALL their arses. It worked and she didnt' sustain much overall damage because all strikes were to the top of her skull (the strongest part of the human skeletal structure and possibly more defensive for her if you catch my drift... uh... I think it's time for me to use the replacement technique myself and run for the hills before she beats me senseless) *poof*

mage
Tue, 09-07-2004, 12:43 AM
shes probably going to be iruka's replacement someday

Inazuma Kami
Wed, 09-08-2004, 11:56 AM
Maybe ....
1-Sakura and Ino will be trained by a flower lover (Sunflower Samurai, Sc?) they will learn how to fight with a weapon because she don't want to be a burden for anyone.

2-She will die because she is too kind ... and help her team from the world of the deads (Doc.Daniel Jackson done it before "Stargate Sg-1").

3-Ino will train with Sakura and learn Psy abilities to keep up with the group level ... (Miracles do happen i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

4-She will turn berserk and revel herself with "Mind Clones" ...(Miracles do Happen, however she is still Sakura so ...)

5-She will stay at home waiting for Naruto and Sasuke to come back from their missions against Oro ...

I hope i don't spoil anything i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Jakins
Wed, 09-08-2004, 12:05 PM
She doesn't need a special justu....she's got INNER SAKURA!

Jman
Wed, 09-08-2004, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by: Jakins
She doesn't need a special justu....she's got INNER SAKURA!

Right......

Nominating this guy for gotwoot noob survivor

Jakins
Wed, 09-08-2004, 12:26 PM
A little off-topic animemaster, but perhaps you could post a new poll?

As for Sakura, she is so going to be Tsunade's next stooge. Each sannin to thier own student. Besides, she'd take her on just to have some fun with the love triangle going on

ragnarokex
Wed, 09-08-2004, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by: Jakins
A little off-topic animemaster, but perhaps you could post a new poll?

As for Sakura, she is so going to be Tsunade's next stooge. Each sannin to thier own student. Besides, she'd take her on just to have some fun with the love triangle going on

i nomonate this thw guy is stires the the wrong way

Eurasian
Wed, 09-08-2004, 11:51 PM
sakura sucks. there's no way in 100 years will she be half as strong as tsunade.

KaneInferno
Fri, 09-10-2004, 01:45 PM
How about this. We all hate Sakura. no one cares about her. we dont care if she has one or not i think the best we can do is minimize her exsistence as much as possible and just drop it. she's not worth the effort to argue over.

an0nym0u5
Fri, 09-10-2004, 10:01 PM
It looked like Sakura had a high interest level in Tsunade's skill and ability. Hopefully Sakura will actually have a purpose in life and take up Medic/Medicine and become a mini-Tsunade in training.

add: Didnt notice at first, it looks like I'm not the only one that noticed/guessed this.

add 2:

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
well it doesnt have to just go in a straight line......
after all the 4th become hokage even though his sensei jiraiya didnt, and chances are, naruto will become hokage even though kakashi prolly wont

Kakashi will probably die in the far future. I can just picture Kakashi about to die, tellin Naruto to promise him he'll be a good Hokage.

HooP MoNsTeR
Sat, 09-11-2004, 05:33 PM
I'd like to think that.. because from what they've said in the episodes, is she is really smart and has better chakra control then even sasuke. So maybe she'll take an interest in Tsunade and become a healer.. and realize that she can never be a fighting ninja and surpass both tsunade and kabuto in her healing powers.. she'd just need a body guard like crazy ass naruto.

Inazuma Kami
Sat, 09-11-2004, 05:57 PM
There is no GenJutsu Specialist ? Maybe she will ....

kgirluvr2
Thu, 09-30-2004, 02:45 AM
she has nothing because , maybe her parents aren't ninjas?

There's no proof that they are or aren't, but all i know is this. All of her other peers (in konoha) have parents who have the same basic jutsu. They probably learned some basic jutsu from their parents .

IE. (sorry i forgot the names)

the shadow jutsu user, his dad has teh same jutsu , including the shadow choke shown in the anime.
the fat guy 's dad is also fat and uses 2X mass increase jutsu or something.

even sakura's friend has a dad taht uses mind control jutsu.

Sakura doesn't really have anyone to teach her anything.

But like neiji, you don't need to have to anyone train you. He 's a genius that figured out how
to use his family's jutsus. I don't think he was taught any of them by the branch family.
*remembers his uncle being surprised neiji can pull it off*

if sakura works hard then she'll get somewhere. It's a disadvantage that she doesn't have any parental influence, but that shouldn't stop you.

Maybe the 5th can teach her some medic/ healing jutsus.
sakura is pretty much useless in teh whole story except he can make naruto do anything she wants if she crys for it and she's always on sasuke. Nurse is the ideal job for her anyways.

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-30-2004, 02:51 AM
Because she sucks.

Eurasian
Thu, 09-30-2004, 02:51 AM
"shadow jutsu user" - shikamaru
"fat guy" (what a mean term cuz he just has big bones) - chouji
"sakura's friend" - ino

sakura does have someone to teach her. kakashi. but i can see where u r going w/ the parental influence.
i doubt tsunade will teach sakura anything (gone through in many threads). if sakura does learn healing jutsus and become helpful...then i don't think i can make fun of her anymore cuz she'll actually be useful.

Danger
Thu, 09-30-2004, 04:04 AM
in episode 103 sakura shows some skill.

Inazuma Kami
Thu, 09-30-2004, 05:53 AM
Finally ... Sakura is Tsunade's student

ShinobiNeko
Fri, 10-01-2004, 01:40 AM
she is not tsunade's student, AH just made pretty much a joke that she did because that was out of place, and i wouldn't call that skill just because of that, plus it's just from the filler saga, doubt it would continue over when the story gets back on track.

miaka
Fri, 10-01-2004, 09:34 PM
yeah.. sakura will come back to being useless when they go back to the story....

hmm sakura really doesn't wanna learn anything it seems.. i mean all she has to do is ask ppl to teach her some techniques.. so unless tsunade somehow suddenly wants to teach her... and ask sakura.. sakura is not gonna learn from her..

i really doublt sakura will ask tsunade to teach her

ShinobiNeko
Fri, 10-01-2004, 11:55 PM
Either way Tsunade is busy being the godaime and on top of that is researching how to heal Lee so doubt she had any time to train Sakura or would.

TruthofMistake
Sat, 10-02-2004, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by: ArtyD
It worked and she didnt' sustain much overall damage because all strikes were to the top of her skull (the strongest part of the human skeletal structure and possibly more defensive for her if you catch my drift... uh...*

thats pretty much true except your forehead is the hardest part not the top.... course i dont remember this far back and they might have been hitting her there and maybe thats what you ment.... and for the record yes sakura is useless her "tactics" are something any dumb noob genin could think up if you want a real genius go look at shikamaru or something.... yeah sakura sucks period no questioning or denying it its a fact of life get used to it

hitomi
Sun, 10-03-2004, 08:52 PM
Well, she probably dosen't have a jutsu because a variety of things, besides being an annoying character, dosen't seem like her character was made to do very much, though I don't think further on she would since it's already 103 episodes, and not sure if what happened in 103 counts.

Phoenix23
Thu, 10-07-2004, 07:50 PM
What happened in episode 103 could very well count.

If you take a look at episode 34, 4 minutes in, you'll see Sakura losing her temper and punching Naruto. What is really interesting about it is an odd sound accompanying a growing pinkish glow around her right arm, although it is unfortunately mostly placed behind her body. If you move ahead frame-by-frame, you can also see the arm and the pinkish glow as it comes crashing down on Naruto's face.