PDA

View Full Version : School's Back!!

Uchiha Barles
Mon, 08-30-2004, 01:15 AM
Yeah well, schools back again, and I start a with a bang. Tomorrow (in a few hours actually) is my first day and I have class from 10am to 10pm with 90 minutes of break time somewhere in there. This is what I get for registering late, and being a stupid fuck. Hope you guys going back got off easier, if not, feel free to share your misery.

kAi
Mon, 08-30-2004, 01:30 AM
thats alot of hours...
well im at tafe will have 2 week holiday at the end of this month and then back until the end of the year...

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 08-30-2004, 01:57 AM
Uchiha Barles.. next time register earlier @_@ .. Well, I registered right on the day I was supposed to (around May). But lucky me, classes don't start at my university untill the last week up September ^_^v

Stoopider
Mon, 08-30-2004, 03:08 AM
Which semester is usually considered the first semester for new intakes? (For US and Canada uni's I mean) September intake or January?

Terracosmo
Mon, 08-30-2004, 03:21 AM
I've been having school for 2 weeks soon i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Shi_No_Shikaku
Mon, 08-30-2004, 03:41 AM
I not have school tell the 9/6

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 08-30-2004, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by: Stoopider
Which semester is usually considered the first semester for new intakes? (For US and Canada uni's I mean) September intake or January?

In the state I live in (Washington) starts in September

PSJ
Mon, 08-30-2004, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
I've been having school for 2 weeks soon

me to i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif i got of quite easy tho.... first 3 days was just getting to know my new class and doing random shitty things. the week after that was quite cool to first 3 days of easy classes with almost no studying then i got sick for 2 days i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif and today i had to fix a bunch of things cause im changing schools so my first weeks have been really slow it almost feels like i still got summer vacation.

NM
Mon, 08-30-2004, 08:54 AM
Im gonna be starting school this thursday. Im a senior now to i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif. I can't believe its already the last year of high school for me i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif. The thing is though, that my school shouldn't start school this thursday. I mean, the weekend will come (obviously) fast and then monday there's no school because of Labor Day to. The only good thing is that I can get out of school faster (same goes for Graduation!!)

Goingin
Mon, 08-30-2004, 11:14 AM
Can't describe how happy i am that i finally got rid of the school stuff here...

Finalized my second study last schoolyear and am very happy with my job (and the paycheck that comes with it i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif)

DB_Hunter
Mon, 08-30-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by: ShinobiNeko
Uchiha Barles.. next time register earlier @_@ .. Well, I registered right on the day I was supposed to (around May). But lucky me, classes don't start at my university untill the last week up September ^_^v

Same here muwahahaaaa.....

Arcn3ss
Mon, 08-30-2004, 11:42 AM
Bleh that sucks Uchiha Barles. 10 to 10 =/ eww

Iam in 3rd year University and my classes are like 6:00pm - 9:30 pm Tuesday - Thurs. and 1 - 4 on fridays. But its not the classes that are annoying its the tons of projects and labs they shove on you.

I start second week of Sept.

Assertn
Mon, 08-30-2004, 12:48 PM
4th and final year at my university......and started last wed

some of the classes suck hardcore.....but none of them start earlier than 1 pm and i only have 12 credit hours this semester

Knives122
Mon, 08-30-2004, 01:07 PM
oh how much I hate school, started on aug 10th and even though im a senior it blows

hiddenpookie
Mon, 08-30-2004, 09:59 PM
I started on the 16th everythig was going alright until i just lost my math book *cries
am in deep shit

Eurasian
Tue, 08-31-2004, 03:26 AM
i hate school...mine starts on the 7th. i have summer reading which i didn't do. i'm still in the carefree mood of summer.

we're the same narutomaster!! SENIORS!! i can finally step on puny freshmens!!

joker-kun
Tue, 08-31-2004, 04:06 AM
I start school sept 7th, itsalwaysafter labour day here.

Deblas
Tue, 08-31-2004, 11:12 AM
I started at August 5th

Xollence
Tue, 08-31-2004, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
4th and final year at my university......and started last wed

some of the classes suck hardcore.....but none of them start earlier than 1 pm and i only have 12 credit hours this semester

Hehe same here, I don't wanna leave! Lucky, I'm taking 18 each semester.

Assertn
Tue, 08-31-2004, 01:10 PM
bah, i cant wait to get outta here i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

DB_Hunter
Tue, 08-31-2004, 01:46 PM
School has its up sides as well you know... you can afford to screw up at times whereas at university or work your screwed if you do.

hiddenpookie
Thu, 09-02-2004, 05:41 PM
school sux i hate i hope hurricanr frances blows it away yes i live in florida

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 09-02-2004, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by: hiddenpookie
school sux i hate i hope hurricanr frances blows it away yes i live in florida

lol, you probably say that every time a hurricane comes huh =P

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 09-02-2004, 11:51 PM
Huh, it takes me two hours to get to school, and then 2 hours back. Wednesdays, though I have a 5 hour break, I have class that ends at 10:20 pm. The consequences of all that didn't quite hit me at the time of registration. School sucks balls.

KitKat
Thu, 09-02-2004, 11:59 PM
*sigh*....another year of school. I've been watching all the moving trucks on my street as everyone arrives back at school and brings their parents, siblings, friends and pets to help them move all their stuff into crappy student housing. All six of my housemates will soon be back, taking up the bandwidth that I enjoyed to myself the whole summer. My precious free hours for watching anime are getting less and less. Although, sleep isn't THAT important....maybe if I cut down on sleeping time.....there might just be some time for anime during the semester after all.

ShinobiNeko
Fri, 09-03-2004, 12:03 AM
Uchiha Barles... yeah does sound like schook sux for you, well, you can survive it ^_^

Kakafosha
Fri, 09-03-2004, 04:37 AM
i dont start school till sept. 8, not too far away...its my senior year. well, school isnt so bad since like 10th grade cuz we have block schedule now. 3 classes a day starting from 7:45am to 1:10 so its not to bad, an hour and a half shorter than what it used to be before. its funny tho, since block schedule all the new students coming into our school have to war uniforms, hahahahaha.

ShinobiNeko
Sat, 09-04-2004, 02:23 AM
when school starts miaka will come back to the forum (dunno if any of you remember miaka but yah)

Uchiha Barles
Sat, 09-04-2004, 02:40 AM
Miaka's cool. She owes me a bat. I remember lending her my bat to get rid of a certain annoying anime character. Yet, episode after episode, still no confirmation mission completed. She's had the entire summer too. She better not have trashcan no jutused my bat!

ShinobiNeko
Sat, 09-04-2004, 02:45 AM
lol Uchiha Barles xD I've been waiting for that mission to be finished too ;_; But we'll see once she comes back =P maybe a lot of trashcan no jutsu will go around.

Shi_No_Shikaku
Sat, 09-04-2004, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles
trashcan no jutused my bat!

????

Eurasian
Sat, 09-04-2004, 02:47 AM
that's just too much naruto for him.

Shi_No_Shikaku
Sat, 09-04-2004, 02:51 AM
there is no to much Naruto.... unless it's some really fat guy acking like naruto but hanging out of the sute that would be to much naruto

ShinobiNeko
Sat, 09-04-2004, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by: Shi_No_Shikaku

Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles
trashcan no jutused my bat!

????

your new to the forum and weren't around when miaka was..she had a whole thread about trashcan no jutsu and how it rivaled itachi's mangekyou sharingan (though the thread was deleted or something real quick) but yah, that's where it comes from..and the bat..well i believe it was borrowed to take out Sakura

Uchiha Barles
Sat, 09-04-2004, 02:55 AM
It was a cool bat. It had barbed wire and eternafire (TM), broken glass glued to it, and rusty nails sticking out of it. I need to take it to some annoying school mates.

Eurasian
Sat, 09-04-2004, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by: Shi_No_Shikaku
there is no to much Naruto.... unless it's some really fat guy acking like naruto but hanging out of the sute that would be to much naruto

MY MIND!!!! TAINTED BY THOSE WORDS!!!!!!! i hate u for putting that picture into my head. thanks man, i'm just gonna have nightmares now.

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 09-27-2004, 09:18 PM
Got back at the dorms few days ago, today they had a "fall fling" (basically bunch of events for welcome back and start of school) It was really fun, because surprisingly they had the band Something Corporate have a concert there and a bbq at the same time. ^_^ Plus it was funny because the singer, he wanted to bring one one of the fans in the front to the stage because he was so energetic, I guess, and I guess the sequrity guard wasn't letting him and was leading the guy away and the singer was like "Hey, let him up here!" and they didn't listen and he's like "He's with us!!" and then something like "What do I have to do to get this to f*ing work!?" ..was funny..finally they let the guy on stage.
Either way, who knew welcome back to school could be interesting, since they did give out a lot of free things as well.

miaka
Tue, 09-28-2004, 03:27 AM
yeah.. welcome back is interesting.. but school is not....!!

basey44
Tue, 09-28-2004, 04:14 AM
im in Aus so our school system is defferent from US, but im in year12(final year) i got 4 weeks left till my exams start and i am sooooooo sick of studying right now

jimmymasaki
Tue, 09-28-2004, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by: basey_69
im in Aus so our school system is defferent from US, but im in year12(final year) i got 4 weeks left till my exams start and i am sooooooo sick of studying right now

me too. well, i'm not sick of studying.. coz it's more like lack of at the moment (mum's on my back for it) but seriously.. high schools the best man. still hasn't sunk in that i don't hafta go back to school and go to class considering i hafta go back for the exams.. but still, high school's fun.
PLUS i cannot stomp on the juniors because they're like.. twice the size of me!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif damn their growth spurts! AND they have no respect... friggin knocking me out with their huge-arse bags (what the hell do they have in those friggin things???) [btw, i'm not joking.. i wasn't unconscious but i was quite dazed]
anyway, doesn't school start in like.. august or something in the us? i kinda thought that made sense considering we start in feb..