PDA

View Full Version : Tenjou tenge intro

iliketenjou
Sat, 08-28-2004, 03:51 PM
On the tenjou tenge intro anime one has subbed it saying body time. I dont know what it sounds like but i saw on animelyrics.com it says under lyrics party time where body time is which is right i dont care im not ragging on anyone i just want to know which is right???

5p4ced0ut
Mon, 08-30-2004, 10:42 PM
I'm pretty sure I heard party time too, but with Japanese phonetics you never can tell. I hate that opening by the way.

Eurasian
Tue, 08-31-2004, 03:42 AM
i can't even understand what they r saying. but party time makes more sense than body time. a lotta singers insert english words into the song and can't pronounce it right. ESPECIALLY BOA!!!!!!

how can u not like the intro?? the songs or the animation? if it's the song, i understand. but the animation!! BOB'S BREAK DANCING!!

Wicked
Wed, 09-01-2004, 12:52 AM
If I'm not mistaken, the printed lyrics show "Every time" instead of "Party time" or "Body time." Perhaps they changed it when recording or we're all hearing it wrong. Although at other times in the song you can clearly hear, "Every time Love U...Every time miss U." So I suppose even after saying all that I'm still confused. Though I agree that it does sound like "Party time" and occassionaly "Body time."

Apparently the dance version of Bomb A Head! is something to be heard. Sometimes it is extremely difficult to tell what the singers are saying in English (or I need my ears severely cleaned).

5p4ced0ut
Wed, 09-01-2004, 07:46 PM
It's the song.