PDA

View Full Version : Sasuke vs. Naruto

Merezz
Sat, 08-28-2004, 02:39 PM
ok obviously this topic has been covered before - but i looked on the entire first page and saw nothing, so now that Naruto has Rasengan and Sasuke has Chidori and his Sharingan pretty well under control who do you guys think is more powerful?

I honestly think that Sasuke is a major pussy, he only talks big and acts like a badass but he gets his face kicked in most of the time. An example of this being when he fought the transformed Gaara he was just sitting their crying. He says he's an "avenger" but really.. he's not going to beat Itachi any time soon, and look at what itachi did to him in their first meeting?

Naruto on the other pretty much did beat Kabuto, who was on the same level as Kakashi, does this mean that Naruto is already on the same level of Kakashi? And can kakashi even do the Rasengan move? i've come to the conclusion that Naruto has already passed, or become equal to Kakashi. Although naruto does have his bad points, what with being a loud mouth and rushing into things. He at least gets done what he says he's going to do and doesn't just talk a big game (hi sasuke)

edit:
nevermind this i just searched for it and found topic under a different name

ragnarokex
Sat, 08-28-2004, 03:08 PM
dotn hate sasuke but if they were to fight sasuke would win if naruto dosent summon the frog guy(forgot the name)other then that sasuke would win maybe......

SeifeR
Sat, 08-28-2004, 03:18 PM
it should be a wicked battle with both having their moments but with Naruto in the end coming out on top becuase well its Naruto. Sasuke would do whatever it takes to not lose to Naruto so im hoping it will be a crazy fight.

DeluxSkillz
Sat, 08-28-2004, 03:18 PM
naruto will win because he has kyubi, skill wise he can't even compare to sasuke this is obvious

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sat, 08-28-2004, 03:34 PM
Naruto on the other pretty much did beat Kabuto, who was on the same level as Kakashi, does this mean that Naruto is already on the same level of Kakashi? And can kakashi even do the Rasengan move? i've come to the conclusion that Naruto has already passed, or become equal to Kakashi.

Naruto's not even close to Kakashi's level. Level isn't only determined by strong techniques and stuff, it's everything. Speed, stamina, chakra control, power, stability, intelligence, etc.

I'm really getting sick of people acting like this is DBZ! If someone beats someone on a level it doesn't mean that they are automatically as skilled as everyone on that level. Just because someone is on a certain level doesn't mean they're going to win. If the opponets jutsu has an advantage, they will more than likely win (Gaara vs. Lee).

Souryusen
Sat, 08-28-2004, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by: Merezz
i've come to the conclusion that Naruto has already passed, or become equal to Kakashi.

Nyet.

Just because Kabuto was nice enough to hold still for Naruto doesn't mean Naruto's a match for either him or Kakashi.

I'm sure Kakashi could master Rasengan as well should he dedicate himself to it. I have trouble believing that Naruto's fine chakra control is equal to Kakashi's.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sat, 08-28-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by: Souryusen

i've come to the conclusion that Naruto has already passed, or become equal to Kakashi.

Nyet.

Just because Kabuto was nice enough to hold still for Naruto doesn't mean Naruto's a match for either him or Kakashi.

Hold still?

Souryusen
Sat, 08-28-2004, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by: Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Hold still?

I was being facetious.

CUE
Sat, 08-28-2004, 03:48 PM
...That kind of bothered me. When naruto was sitting there, holding Kabuto, couldn't kabuto pulled ANOTHER knife out from his other hand, and stab him?

Or kick him? I mean, honestly. He EVENTUALLY hit him with that blue shit, but couldn't he have done that earlier?

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sat, 08-28-2004, 04:00 PM
This question was also already answered....the show makes it seem like it took naruto a minute or two to grab his hand and do the Rasengan, when it actually took about 10-15 seconds. He was also suprised not all people are as emotionless as you i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

thundrakkon
Sat, 08-28-2004, 04:00 PM

Nyet.

I'm sure Kakashi could master Rasengan as well should he dedicate himself to it. I have trouble believing that Naruto's fine chakra control is equal to Kakashi's.

Naruto only caught Kabuto off guard. I really doubt Kabuto was actually holding still, and that's the only reason why Naruto was able to get Kabuto with the Rasengan.

As for Kakashi, Tsunade said only Jiraiya and the Fourth was able to use it. If Tsunade and Oro cannot do it, then I really doubt Kakashi can do it either.

So Naruto has an extra move now, that does not mean he is stronger than Kakashi or Kabuto.

As far as the fight with Sasuke vs. Naruto, we should post on the other thread, but Sasuke should win the first fight... it makes it more dramatic when Naruto pounds him in the future for a rematch.

Lucian5000
Sat, 08-28-2004, 05:21 PM
If someone grabs me by the arm, it doesn't take me 15-20 seconds to kick and/or get free.

frexeze
Sat, 08-28-2004, 05:21 PM
also that was after tsunade kicked kabuto around for a while

HotSauce
Sat, 08-28-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by: Lucian5000
If someone grabs me by the arm, it doesn't take me 15-20 seconds to kick and/or get free.

Well, im sure that he was in high shock. He most-likely didnt expect Naruto to use that technique.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 08-28-2004, 05:43 PM
I agree with the fact that DBZ style power levels are not in operation in Naruto... if Konohamaru managed to stab Jiraiya in while he was sleeping or something that would not mean he is more powerful..

HotSauce
Sat, 08-28-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by: DB_Hunter
I agree with the fact that DBZ style power levels are not in operation in Naruto... if Konohamaru managed to stab Jiraiya in while he was sleeping or something that would not mean he is more powerful..

That would be funny i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Mut
Sat, 08-28-2004, 07:25 PM
Naruto on the other pretty much did beat Kabuto, who was on the same level as Kakashi, does this mean that Naruto is already on the same level of Kakashi? And can kakashi even do the Rasengan move? i've come to the conclusion that Naruto has already passed, or become equal to Kakashi.

okay, i want to you explain to me, step by step, how you came up with such conclusion.

Souryusen
Sat, 08-28-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@

okay, i want to you explain to me, step by step, how you came up with such conclusion.

Well Kabuto = Kakashi... and Naruto beat Kabuto right??? That means he can take Kakashi. What part don't you get??

jing
Sat, 08-28-2004, 07:36 PM

Originally posted by: Mut@t@

Well Kabuto = Kakashi... and Naruto beat Kabuto right??? That means he can take Kakashi. What part don't you get??

Okay if you want to play this game, then Kabuto beat Tsunade. Naruto beats Kabuto, Therefore Naruto is stronger than Tsunade.... wow Naruto is stronger than a hokage!! fucking amazing!!!

okok, seriously, Naruto is not in Kakashi's league... kakashi is too good for him.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sat, 08-28-2004, 07:43 PM
Wow are these people even watching the same show as us? Seriously watch the episodes over again for the dialogue and not the action if you can't do it at once. And did you even bother to read my post? Damn.

jing
Sat, 08-28-2004, 10:26 PM
Kakashi knows over 1000 Jutsus = closer than Naruto to become Hokage.

i cant believe there are some that believe Naruto surpassed kakashi, thats ridiculous.

Kabuto was surprised that Naruto grabbed him, im sure. If it was kakashi, Naruto would have done a rasengan on a piece of wood.

HotSauce
Sat, 08-28-2004, 11:42 PM
Someone should close this topic, its jus plain dumb.

Wildthing
Sun, 08-29-2004, 12:02 AM
Maybe it took Kabuto 15 seconds to tell his left hand to attack Naruto. He was affected by Tsunade's limb inhibitor (sp?) also, I don't know if this goes for everyone else, but me being right handed, it takes me a little bit longer to figure out how to do something with my left hand (writing left handed, trying to throw left handed and looking like an idiot). But maybe that's just me...

kAi
Sun, 08-29-2004, 12:48 AM
it takes you longer to think of throwing a punch...
it should be automatic...some one grab your right arm use a knee or your left hand...or headbutt...

naruto cannot be beaten by the likes of a jounin and kage level ninja he is just to far superior...

Sexy No Jutsu > Sandaime, Jiraiya
Harem No Jutsu > Ebisu
Chalkboard eraser > Kakashi
Rasengan > Kabuto

jhahahaha all hail the mightiest foe naruto

MonkeyTorture
Sun, 08-29-2004, 01:45 AM
Perhaps due to Kabuto not taking Naruto seriously from the start of the fight, he paused when the kunai penetrated. Surprised with Naruto 1) actually having the balls to pull such a suicide move, and 2) actually doing him damage. This coming from a supposedly unskilled and undisciplined genin. I'm thinking Kabuto purposefully waited for Naruto's follow-up out of curiosity. Remember, he was first introduced as an intelligence gatherer, so this character trait is well established and would have an influence on his actions. He simply wanted to see what the loud blond kid could do, all the while believing that either he could avoid the danger or that there would be none.

So, Naruto gave Kabuto that pounding as a result of Kabuto's misjudgement. He underestimated Naruto and paid for it. Much like most of Naruto's other fights.

Now, Naruto at or even near the same level as Kabuto/Kakashi? No way. At any point Kabuto could have landed a simple nerve strike, knock Naruto out, fight over.
Skill and the wisdom to use it properly are more important than raw power, which is Naruto's meal ticket.

xiaoxue
Sun, 08-29-2004, 01:51 AM
hmmm.. i think kabuto dun think he break free tat fast from naruto n he was doing his regenaration (right spelling?) technique so tat he can heal fast... so maybe it explains the 15-20s ... moreover naruto has weird will power to never let go... so even Kabuto was to kick Naruto away.. i dun think Naruto will be flying away like he was.. moreover kabuto was still effected by the Tsunade's nerve attack.. so it will take him longer to figure out which to part of his body to move..

hmmmm i think kakashi will be able to learn Rasengan if someone train him to... Naruto was trained to use Rasengan.. and Rasengan and Chadori are using the same basic... concentrating the chakura on the hand.. anyway i feel.. Rasengan is like the more advance version of Chadori..

And i dun believe Kakashi n Naruto is of the same level... Experience plays a huge part too.. moreover Naruto is too NOISY... i think if Kakashi and Naruto is to really get into a battle.. Naruto will be killed before he can do anything... (cause of his noise level)

kAi
Sun, 08-29-2004, 02:10 AM
it wouldnt be because of noise level...

I Sasuke I
Sun, 08-29-2004, 02:44 AM
i think naruto would win because he aint a bitch like sasuke most of the time and wen things get serious, hes up for the challenge where as sasuke questions wether hes gonna die or not like everytime the meet a strong foe.

naruto, although rash in his actions and rushes things most of the time, is the number ninja at surprising ppl after all. some of the things he thinks of are pretty clever especially for an idiot like himself lol

sasuke cant fuk wit the nine tails chakra, naruto would rape him a new asshole

my opinion..

Mut
Sun, 08-29-2004, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by: I Sasuke I
i think naruto would win because he aint a bitch like sasuke most of the time and wen things get serious, hes up for the challenge where as sasuke questions wether hes gonna die or not like everytime the meet a strong foe.

sasuke is smart. naruto isn't.

EDIT: look at what happened to naruto against orochimaru. orochimaru could've killed him in ten ways before naruto hit the ground. ok?

I Sasuke I
Sun, 08-29-2004, 03:04 AM
if naruto was smart also they wouldnt be living now would they cuz gaara woulda raped both of their asses

Shinji Ikari
Sun, 08-29-2004, 07:33 AM
It's an attribute for Naruto to be dumb... And he sure is that... Because of that he can hold up to his ideals of how a Ninja should be, act and also how morals work for Ninjas. Because Naruto is stupid, he can keep on fighting for others knowing he might die. With Intellect, a person becomes corrupt and egoistic, keeps thinking of Nr. 1.

Edit: That is the reason you say that the higher IQ one has, the lower EQ he or she has.

DeluxSkillz
Sun, 08-29-2004, 07:59 AM
this is just stupid NARUTO WINS BECAUSE OF KYUBI, SKILL WISE SASUKE WINS how is naruto gonna lose when every time he is out of chakra he gets an infinite amount back plus he's the MAIN character so there is no way sasuke will ever beat him just close this thread, naruto hitting kabuto with his rasengan has already been discussed to death

NM
Sun, 08-29-2004, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by: DeluxSkillz
this is just stupid NARUTO WINS BECAUSE OF KYUBI, SKILL WISE SASUKE WINS how is naruto gonna lose when every time he is out of chakra he gets an infinite amount back plus he's the MAIN character so there is no way sasuke will ever beat him just close this thread, naruto hitting kabuto with his rasengan has already been discussed to death

So what your saying is just because Naruto has the Kyubi AND because he's the main character, he can kick literally ANYBODY's ass in the entire anime. Yeah ok. So what your then saying is that Naruto can beat the crap out of Orochimaru. But do you even remember what happened when Naruto fought him? Orochimaru beat him up and added another seal to the one the 4th gave him which knocked him out for a long time. And Naruto fought him as Kyubi Naruto (he had some control over the Kyubi but still). And so what if Sasuke is excellent skill wise? Naruto may not be a genius ninja like Sasuke but we've seen countless times Naruto using his techniques at the right time. I'm not trying to sound mean or anything but saying Naruto is the strongest just because he's the main character and has Kyubi isn't evidence enough that he can fight equally with Sasuke.

spanks
Sun, 08-29-2004, 08:30 AM
not read the second page so this may have allready been aswered but kabuto stood still as he was gathering chakra to heal himself as he knew that hed be hit, he saw the imperfected attack before and logically assumed if he gathered charka to heal himself before he wouldnt be harmed at all, that changed when he realised and what he did to counteract the attack was to tear up narutos heart muscles with that iron hand technique thing

?igma
Sun, 08-29-2004, 08:40 AM
But however you put it, Naruto will pwn Sasuke anytime i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif , like, bend over Sasuke.

Rasengan is much more Chakra effective and can be used far more times (or at least by Naruto) then Chidori. Ofc , winning doesnt involve technique versus technique only, but is also about strategic positioning.
And however dumb Naruto may seem, he wins most of his fights by making a strategic move. Which alot of you apparently missed. Sasuke never used any trickery, only head on offense. Even during the "get my bell match" that introduced them to Kakashi. Even there, Naruto came up with a plan, maybe not as brilliant as Shikemaru, but instinctively alot better then Sasuke could ever invent. Sasuke is into being strong, not into being smart. (although he was supposed to be the smartest of his class..wonder how he got that position ....)

besides ..his attitude is gay, so no winning for him ~~

Hinata <3
Sun, 08-29-2004, 08:46 AM
sasuke would win this fight.
Naruto is to bad with he's basic combat moves
and it dosent matter that naruto has rasengan because he will never
get the chance to punch him with it.

?igma
Sun, 08-29-2004, 08:57 AM
He used to be bad with his basic combat moves yeah..I doubt that still counts ..

DeluxSkillz
Sun, 08-29-2004, 09:00 AM
c'mon are all of you morons!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????? WTF isn't it obvious naruto would win he should've lost against neji who was way more powerful and what happens he gets powered up by the kyubi so what does that tell you??? it tells you as long as naruto is the main character of the show he's not gonna die or lose in a REAL battle, SASUKE is superior in everyway but against kyubi chakra he's just a little bitch nothing to do about it because believe it or not Sasuke is just a secondary character they can dispose of whenever they want, now i'm not gonna argue any longer just wait till the anime catches up to where the manga is right now and you'll find out, NARUTO will beat sasuke in a fight purely because he has the kyubi's chakra, they can be hokages or whatever against the full power of the kyubi not even a kage can win, Sasuke couldn't even win against Gaara what makes you think he'll win against naruto, sasuke was winning when gaara wasn't using his demon powers but when he started to transform sasuke got owned same happens when naruto starts using kyubi chakra he'll kick sasuke's ass so ba dit won't even be funny

?igma
Sun, 08-29-2004, 09:08 AM
I ..think..thats spoiling ..

we are just being hypothetical my friend, where you get your facts is up to you, but do not spoil it for others.

Nai
Sun, 08-29-2004, 09:09 AM
Naruto would obviously win since no matter how the fight went he would just either use Kyubi's chakra or fart and claim victory in the end.

*Sighs*

I Sasuke I
Sun, 08-29-2004, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by: Nai
Naruto would obviously win since no matter how the fight went he would just either use Kyubi's chakra or fart and claim victory in the end.

*Sighs*

LMAO woot go fart smell!

Hinata <3
Sun, 08-29-2004, 09:32 AM
the only thing that is obvius is that
naruto will only win becase his the main character/luck
he do not have the skill to beat sasuke in combat atleast not yet

I Sasuke I
Sun, 08-29-2004, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by: Hinata &lt;3

i dont think thats true.. i think naruto has been holding back on all his battles because he hasnt felt threatened enough to use his true power.. wat he displayed wen he fought haku was unbelieveable
i think hes sorta similar to gaara in the way he can let the nine tails take full control of him. like wen he used nine tails chakra against haku, he went beserk and i dont think he had more control over it than he had in more recent episodes wen he released it. his speed and power would be greater than sasukes by far.. that is if he was pushed enough to go that crazy like he did on haku

DeluxSkillz
Sun, 08-29-2004, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by: ?igma

we are just being hypothetical my friend, where you get your facts is up to you, but do not spoil it for others.

i'm not spoiling anything i'm just saying wait till the anime catches up then they'll understand why naruto will win in any fight

Souryusen
Sun, 08-29-2004, 09:50 AM

i'm not spoiling anything i'm just saying wait till the anime catches up then they'll understand why naruto will win in any fight

You're just not good at this, are you?

Hinata <3
Sun, 08-29-2004, 09:58 AM

Originally posted by: Hinata &lt;3

i dont think thats true.. i think naruto has been holding back on all his battles because he hasnt felt threatened enough to use his true power.. wat he displayed wen he fought haku was unbelieveable
i think hes sorta similar to gaara in the way he can let the nine tails take full control of him. like wen he used nine tails chakra against haku, he went beserk and i dont think he had more control over it than he had in more recent episodes wen he released it. his speed and power would be greater than sasukes by far.. that is if he was pushed enough to go that crazy like he did on haku

--------------------
You have a ponit with that but i still think that sasuke will win.
one thing is naruto is to mentaly week do fight sasuke because thier past grudge.
Sasuke would only say something to make naruto nagry and he will get careless i allways.
And if it would happend that Naruto would got "the lead" in the fight Sasuke woulg go crazy also.

If i should be really honest i dont really know ho would win, but the powers they have show i think that sasuke would win. If he can hit naruto with his chidori, rasengan is out of the question naruto is to bad at his basics

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sun, 08-29-2004, 10:04 AM
The majority of the people arguing over nothing in this thread are noobs. So next time you make one of these say noobs only, cause its just going to annoy the hell out of the ones who know whats going on in the anime and pay attention to the dialogue and tnot just the fight scenes. ONCE AGAIN, THIS ISNT DBZ PEOPLE THERE ARE DIFFERENT THINGS YOU HAVE TO TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION!

I Sasuke I
Sun, 08-29-2004, 10:07 AM
sasuke can go crazy emontionally, not physically. everytime that cursed seal comes up he gets fuked up and starts to get pain.. i dont kno how he got all that power the first time against those sound nins but every other time it resurfaced it was only trouble for him

but yea that chidori would fuk him up pretty bad. it would be a good fight. but naruto on top in the future definitely because he has way more potential

DB_Hunter
Sun, 08-29-2004, 10:15 AM
I think this would be the best way to say what many people are saying:

Naruto will beat any character near his level due to the fact he has Kyuubi and that he is the main character.

Naruto will be pwned by anyone who is Jounin level or above, Kabuto getting hit was some freak of nature, him gathering chakra to regenerate or whatever you want to call it.

Naruto is NOT anywhere near Kakashi's level, or in fact any Jounin's level.

Naruto vs Sasuke: This would obviously be a close fight but due to the first reason I mentioned Naruto would win. If that wasn't the case, the Sasuke would win, since he now not only has chidori which can balance of Naruto's rasengan if you get what I mean, but he still has those basic fire Jutsu, which are like his answer in Jutsu terms to Kage Bunshin. Naruto wouldn't be able to do squat with Kuchiose no Jutsu, since he hasn't shown that he can summon anyone other than Gamabunta or the little twerps, he can't control his chakra well enough yet. Even if he did pull out Gamabunta, and considering that he did obey Naruto, he would not be able to fight Sasuke because it would simply be an incorrect match up... a massive summon trying to take on one fighter... what would he do... flatten the entire area to find Sasuke? To top things off, Sasuke also now can fight at high speed using his taijutsu and if he really got desperate he could ue the power of the cursed seal for a final attack. Oh yeah, I forgot to say that he also has his Sharingan of course, which would mean that he would be able to avoid being hit Naruto almost certainly all the time. Also, Sasuke is more tactically aware than Naruto.

For Naruto to beat Sasuke, he would need to become more tactically adept to fighting... in other words get smarter, and he could still do it with the current techinques he has. Though even then I would doubt it.

Edit: And oh yeah, Naruto needs to improve his chakra control in order to fully utilize his techniques, especially Kuhiose no Jutsu.

Hinata <3
Sun, 08-29-2004, 10:16 AM
The majority of the people arguing over nothing in this thread are noobs. So next time you make one of these say noobs only, cause its just going to annoy the hell out of the ones who know whats going on in the anime and pay attention to the dialogue and tnot just the fight scenes. ONCE AGAIN, THIS ISNT DBZ PEOPLE THERE ARE DIFFERENT THINGS YOU HAVE TO TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION!

LOL, we are have a argument about a fight that hasent been yet
its like a bet on fotball game i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

wich will win Mancheser U or Arsenal
lol, this has nothing to do with if someone skipps the dialogue adn takes ff
to the fight, is anyone enen thinking that way ?
does it come from self experince or?

I Sasuke I
Sun, 08-29-2004, 10:44 AM
dont diss dbz, dbz is the shit... all fighting anime originated from it one way or another.. and there still isnt nutin wrong with it til this day. imo.

kAi
Sun, 08-29-2004, 11:30 AM
harem no jutsu...
sasuke is a pervert..
he is male!!

Hinata <3
Sun, 08-29-2004, 11:43 AM
ok ok ?

RoGG
Sun, 08-29-2004, 11:44 AM
This is ridiculous. There is no way Sasuke could win. Naruto would probably take some heavy beating but would still be victorious in the end. I mean, have you forgotten about Gaara? Sasuke didn't stand a chance against the might of Gaara but Naruto did, he even beat him. Remember the look on Sasukes face when Gaara and Naruto clashed? Pure horror.
Also consider this. Lee fought Gaara pretty even, won a prefight against Sasuke and said the strongest genin is Neji. Neji got beaten by Naruto.

When measuring basic skills Sasuke clearly surpass Naruto, but it's the other way around when raw power is to be measured. Sasuke doesn't stand a chance against the Nine Tail chakra.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 08-29-2004, 11:55 AM
True but being the strongest doesn't mean that you will always win, and that's what we are talking about here... who would win in a fight.

RoGG
Sun, 08-29-2004, 12:04 PM
So you claim that Sasuke could win when Naruto unleash all hells using the Nine Tail chakra?
Gaara, Neji and to some extent Kabuto have fallen to Naruto. Who have fallen to Sasuke?

wirm
Sun, 08-29-2004, 12:04 PM
Because this matchup is hypothetical and not in the series (as far as I know) then the standard rules of "Naruto always wins because of blah blah blah" don't apply.

Here are some points that I'd like to make:

1) Sasuke is MUCH smarter than Naruto. I don't care how tricky Naruto has been in the past, the guy's got the intelligence of a brick.

2) Sasuke is MUCh faster than Naruto.

3) Naruto has no way of blocking the Chidori. He doesn't have sand to protect him, he's not fast enough to dodge, and unlike Itachi, any attempt at grabbing Sasuke's hand would just be amusing.

4) Naruto's victory against Kabuto was luck. There could have been any number of ways that Kabuto could have gotten away, but he didn't. Kabuto's not the kind of guy who hesitates or makes many mistakes.

I believe that he took the rasengan on purpose to guage it's strength. An example of this happening before would be when he took Dosu's attack right before the chuunin exam. Plus, he thought he could heal his way out anyway.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 08-29-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by: RoGG
So you claim that Sasuke could win when Naruto unleash all hells using the Nine Tail chakra?
Gaara, Neji and to some extent Kabuto have fallen to Naruto. Who have fallen to Sasuke?

First of the only person Sasuke has fought of any importance lately is Gaara, and Naruto beat him because of Gamabunta. Gamabunta would be usless against Sasuke, as I have explained before.

As for Naruto unleashing Kyuubi hell, all Naruto can do using Kyuubi chakra is summon Gamabunta and increase him speed as he did aginst Neji. Sasuke is way faster than Neji, and just as Neji could see Naruto with his Byakugan, Sasuke could see him with his Sharingan. Sasuke would be able to match Naruto at Kyuubi speed easily, and if he uses chidori at that speed well then it's good night Naruto.

Nai
Sun, 08-29-2004, 12:28 PM
all Naruto can do using Kyuubi chakra is summon Gamabunta and increase him speed as he did aginst Neji.Not to mention gain monstrous strenght and incredible regeneration. Let's just face it, Sasuke would not be able to beat Naruto because Naruto is a character which is designed to beat them all in the end. This is also why I hate Naruto as a character. He's dumb, he's ugly, and he's got no skills. Yet he always win.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 08-29-2004, 01:07 PM
Naruto didn't gain monstrous strength against Neji, only against Haku. And Haku wasn't fighting all out against Naruto and Sasuke anyway. As for regeneration, he can only regenerate so fast, and if he for example gets his head chopped off there is no way he is going to regenerate his way out of that.

?igma
Sun, 08-29-2004, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by: wirm
Because this matchup is hypothetical and not in the series (as far as I know) then the standard rules of "Naruto always wins because of blah blah blah" don't apply.

1) Sasuke is MUCH smarter than Naruto. I don't care how tricky Naruto has been in the past, the guy's got the intelligence of a brick.

3) Naruto has no way of blocking the Chidori. He doesn't have sand to protect him, he's not fast enough to dodge, and unlike Itachi, any attempt at grabbing Sasuke's hand would just be amusing.

4) Naruto's victory against Kabuto was luck. There could have been any number of ways that Kabuto could have gotten away, but he didn't. Kabuto's not the kind of guy who hesitates or makes many mistakes.

I believe that he took the rasengan on purpose to guage it's strength. An example of this happening before would be when he took Dosu's attack right before the chuunin exam. Plus, he thought he could heal his way out anyway.

On what do you base your points ? Naruto is , maybe instinctively, but still so, way smarter, there has not been 1!!!! example of Sasuke being smart!~!!!??

And maybe you didnt notice, but blocking chidori isnt really needed, because he could just dodge the damn thing. Sasuke is a real expert at slowly creating a chidori, its not asif he does it in 1 second or some. Naruto got lots of time to prep a couple thousand clones and then just build up some chidori's on each one of them.

RoGG
Sun, 08-29-2004, 02:23 PM

First of the only person Sasuke has fought of any importance lately is Gaara, and Naruto beat him because of Gamabunta. Gamabunta would be usless against Sasuke, as I have explained before.

As for Naruto unleashing Kyuubi hell, all Naruto can do using Kyuubi chakra is summon Gamabunta and increase him speed as he did aginst Neji. Sasuke is way faster than Neji, and just as Neji could see Naruto with his Byakugan, Sasuke could see him with his Sharingan. Sasuke would be able to match Naruto at Kyuubi speed easily, and if he uses chidori at that speed well then it's good night Naruto.

Perhaps you didn't notice but Naruto fought pretty evenly for a while against Gaara without Gamabunta and managed to damage him. This Sasuke failed to do. It wasn't until Gaara turned completely that Naruto summoned Gamabunta.

Also I don't think that Gamabunta would be useless against Sasuke, it's just a matter of terrain.

Let's say Naruto would just half turn to the Nine Tails in a similiar way as Gaara did. If the fight had to be brought to that level, how could a mere human child with sharingan compete with Nine Tails? Seriously, this is ridiculous.

Merezz
Sun, 08-29-2004, 03:23 PM
ok as for the whole "naruto can't beat kakashi you're a n00b for saying that".. Well - i'm pretty sure this isn't a video game so i can't be a "n00b" at having an oppinion, and secondly, there is no reason to say Naruto is the main character so he can beat anyone. Lets look at the facts here. Kakashi and Kabuto are obviously more skilled than Naruto that isn't even a thought. BUT, Naruto has much more potential than both Kakashi and Kabuto - this should not even be an argument, because of his willpower, and raw power capabilities. It is only a matter of time before Naruto gains more basic skill than Sasuke. Sure Sasuke got most intelligent in his class or whatever, but that doesn't determine crap. Naruto has gained so much more actual experience in battle than sasuke has, and not only that, but Sasuke has been sleeping for such a long time that Naruto MUST have gained some edge on him in chakra control. You guys are all forgeting that Rasengan was a technique that Jiraya taught Naruto to test his control of Chakra, even though Naruto had to develop a new way of doing it, he still MASTERED the skill in a matter of a week. The forth took much much MUCH more time than that to master the technique. Sasuke took more time to master a skill of less power (a month without showing, and was even late to the fight).

Anyway, chill on the flames.. if you don't have a response to the question besides saying something like "you're stupid go away hahahha omg i'm 1337, i am teh pwn" then don't say anything at all.

uhicha neji
Sun, 08-29-2004, 03:35 PM
Naruto would hand Saskue his ass on a nice silver platter. First off, the development stage has drastically changed since there training in the forest (when they were running up trees) Naruto has become more powerful while Saskue lingers.

Secondly look who's training Naruto. A Sannin. He can now pass on all the technique's he has learned from the Third. Saskue does have Kakashi, but he is no Sannin. Let's look at the technique's Naruto now has mastered because of Jiraiya. He can summon the Frog boss Gambunta, and has recently learned the Rasengan. IMO; the Rasengan is more powerful than the Chidori. Saskue has learned what ? The chidori and that's it from Kakashi. I think Kakashi will train Saskue on how to properly use the Sharingan now.

This is a no contest fight. Naruto wins easily.

wirm
Sun, 08-29-2004, 03:57 PM

On what do you base your points ? Naruto is , maybe instinctively, but still so, way smarter, there has not been 1!!!! example of Sasuke being smart!~!!!??

And maybe you didnt notice, but blocking chidori isnt really needed, because he could just dodge the damn thing. Sasuke is a real expert at slowly creating a chidori, its not asif he does it in 1 second or some. Naruto got lots of time to prep a couple thousand clones and then just build up some chidori's on each one of them.

Did you completely skip the first 40 episodes of the anime? Naruto is a moron. He can't seem to do anything right without a lot of trial and error. Emphasis on error. I'm not a big fan of Sasuke, but the guy was consistantly outshining Naruto in everything they've tried together (with the exception of tree-climbing, which was pretty even).

For one thing, I don't think we need to argue that Naruto's book smarts aren't exactly top-notch. Every subject that's been brought up has had to be explained to him by Sakura, Kakashi, or some other character. This includes advanced bloodlines, the chakra circulatory system, and even chakra in general.

Sasuke demonstrate his intelligence (I'm not saying he's super smart, but at least smarter than the average rock, which is more than I can say for Naruto) in many situations. This includes his dealing with the entrance to the chuunin exam sign-ups, the fake Narutos in the chuunin exam, his paranoid, but completely justified precautions during said exam, his dealing with rogue ninjas in the second Naruto special, and any number of other small factors spaced throughout the series. Also, there is a reason why he graduated at the top of his class. I'm sure that this fact was not just thrown into the anime to annoy Naruto.

As for dodging the chidori, maybe you didn't realize the tremendous difference in speed between the two of them. If there's going to be any dodging, it's not going to come from Naruto. Hell, I can't think of a single time in the series when Naruto actually dodged anything (I'm sure I could think of something with a little time to think, but it's elusive).

Neji didn't have any trouble kicking the crap out of all the kage bunshins, and Sasuke is considerably faster. Hell, with his speed, Sasuke doesn't even need the chidori.

Also, everyone's bringing up the Kyuubi. Naruto seems to have trouble gathering that power without first getting his ass handed back to him for most of the episode (or more than one episode). The same goes for summoning and the rasengan. He's been luck so far in that the enemy has always just toyed with him. If someone just stuck a knife in him right away, we wouldn't have to worry about any of his killer moves.

As for the healing factor. This also has been demonstrated to be useless if there is massive trauma to the heart (as Kabuto explained). A simple kunai (or chidori) to the chest would end the fight immediately.

About the monstrous strength that Naruto gets with Kyuubi, maybe you don't remember when he used it against Orochimaru. That fight lasted about 10 seconds when Oro busted out his tongue and just lifted Naruto up. Naruto is not invincible when he's powered up. He's just tougher. This is also demonstrated hin his head-on collision with Neji's kaiten. Both of them took a lot of damage there.

I'm not professing to be an expert or anything, but I'm willing to debate on any particular points you bring up. I'm also not saying that Sasuke is in any way better than Naruto, just that if they fought, my money would be on the Uchiha.

================================================== ==============

Let's not talk about who's got a better teacher right now. Sure, Jiraiya is probably better than Kakashi. This doesn't mean anything at the moment, because he's only taught Naruto summoning and the rasengan. Naruto is inconsistant at best with either of these. In fact, he's only been successful on maybe 1% of his attempts.

If your argument is that eventually Naruto will be better, then I agree 100%. But not now.

Assertn
Sun, 08-29-2004, 04:05 PM
dodging chidori is right out of the question......
the only way someone can dodge a chidori attack is if they are
A) faster than them or
B) has a better sharingan than them

the point of the chidori, is its a full head-on attack that relies on the sharingan for quick adjustments based on whatever the enemy is doing.
If naruto tries to move to the side, sasuke can easily see it with his sharingan.

CUE
Sun, 08-29-2004, 04:14 PM
Cmon. If a really dumb person, someone I didn't expect to grab my right hand, grabs it. I wouldn't stand there, staring at him for that long. These guys are supposed to have years and years of experience in some such situations. I don't believe he would stand there, stunned, waiting for some kid to shove a giant blue ball in my stomache.

That was just stupid.

DeluxSkillz
Sun, 08-29-2004, 04:22 PM
so what is the conclusion i already stated 2 pages back or so, sasuke would win if naruto didn't have the kyubi, the only way naruto is gonna die is when kishimoto wants him to die and as explained the main hero can not die without the story ending so sasuke will get his ass kicked and handed to him, it's very unfair but sasuke fans will have to deal with it sasuke will never win in a fight against naruto period

Natural Cause
Sun, 08-29-2004, 05:06 PM

your a complete edit, remember in the chunnin exam, when naruto had the seal on him thus he was unable to use the chakra from kyubi, he won Vs that guy with his dog.

stop posting cos your making urself look like an idiot

DeluxSkillz
Sun, 08-29-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by: Natural Cause

your a complete edit, remember in the chunnin exam, when naruto had the seal on him thus he was unable to use the chakra from kyubi, he won Vs that guy with his dog.

so he won against kiba what does that say that even without kyubi chakra somehow naruto won that battle of course there's where the main character shit comes in he won because he was the main character you're a moron don't insult me when you only got here to do so it's your first EDIT post, if you actually pay attention to what i said you would't have opened your mouth, you see conveniently jiraiya appears before the naruto vs neji fight and removes the seal naruto is obviously losing the fight and what happens the kyubi's chakra blows open his chakra holes and lets him win this battle so why does my statement make me a complete edit?

it's very obvious that naruto will win practically any battle just because he has the power of the kyubi you can jump high and low but a fact is a fact every time it seems like naruto is losing the kyubi pops up and shares some of his chakra with him, now in the worst case scenario naruto gets blown to pieces what happens kyubi regenerates naruto's body breaks lose and kills everybody around....now if naruto was to be matched up against sasuke without the kyubi powers he would LOSE because naruto is in no way as skilled as sasuke is but to bring all of you back to reality the Kyubi does excist and it will pump chakra to naruto when he's about to lose so he will always win

Natural Cause
Sun, 08-29-2004, 05:25 PM

so he won against kiba what does that say that even without kyubi chakra somehow naruto won that battle of course there's where the main character shit comes in he won because he was the main character you're a moron don't insult me when you only got here to do so it's your first EDIT post, if you actually pay attention to what i said you would't have opened your mouth, you see conveniently jiraiya appears before the naruto vs neji fight and removes the seal naruto is obviously losing the fight and what happens the kyubi's chakra blows open his chakra holes and lets him win this battle so why does my statement make me a complete edit?

it's very obvious that naruto will win practically any battle just because he has the power of the kyubi you can jump high and low but a fact is a fact every time it seems like naruto is losing the kyubi pops up and shares some of his chakra with him, now in the worst case scenario naruto gets blown to pieces what happens kyubi regenerates naruto's body breaks lose and kills everybody around....now if naruto was to be matched up against sasuke without the kyubi powers he would LOSE because naruto is in no way as skilled as sasuke is but to bring all of you back to reality the Kyubi does excist and it will pump chakra to naruto when he's about to lose so he will always win

that reply just made you look like a bigger dumb ass. first of all ive been reading these forums for months or so now. i just never post despite the amount of fuckwits here. some posts are actually worth reading. but you stated. and ill quote it again

this is just stupid NARUTO WINS BECAUSE OF KYUBI

we are not talking about the fight between naruto and neji. and we all know jiraiya didn;t APPEAR, he was already in the village "gathering infomation" and narto bumped into him. if he appeared there would have been a cloud of smoke and 3 episodes of talking.

please do yourself a favour and put a bullet in ur head cos your honest to god a complete dumbass

uhicha neji
Sun, 08-29-2004, 05:34 PM
People seem to be forgetting the episode where Saskue recaps in his mind Naruto and Gaara's battle. He says so himself that Naruto keeps getting stronger, and that he fears he won't

Naruto would win. Period. Saskue is smart, and fast but he cannot withstand both Nartuo technical power and endurance.

DeluxSkillz
Sun, 08-29-2004, 05:35 PM
your the dumbass here kiba is obviously a character you can forget about he was weak if he could be defeated by naruto without kyubi power he isn't even worth talking about, so are you gonna prove me wrong that naruto isn't cpable of defeating all his opponents because of the kyubi because if you can please do so...if naruto uses all of kyubis powers he can beat anyone...the subject was naruto vs sasuke so i stated naruto wins because of kyubi which is a fact so what are you gonna tell me that sasuke can beat the kyubi's chakra?

frexeze
Sun, 08-29-2004, 05:35 PM
mm naruto doesnt get infinite amt of chakra

he used kyuubi chakra once against gaara then they said both he and gaara were out of chakra i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

DeluxSkillz
Sun, 08-29-2004, 05:40 PM
if he was about to die kyubi would've shot another blast of chakra trough his body so what you said doesn't make sense, some things the characters say can be taken serious and some can't do you think the kyubi is gonna stand by and let his container die? if the container dies he dies no way in hell if i was the kyuubi would i let that happen even if i had to push all of my chakra out of him

HotSauce
Sun, 08-29-2004, 06:00 PM
This is why i said "close this thread"

Merezz
Sun, 08-29-2004, 06:05 PM
"if he was about to die kyubi would've shot another blast of chakra trough his body so what you said doesn't make sense, some things the characters say can be taken serious and some can't do you think the kyubi is gonna stand by and let his container die?"

you're basing your response on an oppinion, yet acting out as if it was a fact. We do not know if Kyubi chakra is infinate or not. that's my first point
Second of all, you say that because Naruto beat someone without using Kyubi he's automatically weak? That's the most moronic thing i've ever heard. Throwing all this main character bullshit out the window because obviously you don't think about that in an argument, i didn't go to see the movie Rocky because i knew rocky was going to win since the movie was named after him. That's not always how things work first of all. Sasuke is just not as powerful as Naruto as the show currently stands. My reasons for this?
1. Sasuke has the sharingan, BUT does not even know how to use it to it's full potential at his current state, there for giving him only a minor edge on Naruto (taking into consideration Naruto's advantages of having Kyubi in him at the same time)

2. Naruto's willpower is FAR greater than Sasuke. Sasuke's only reason for being a ninja it seems is to kill his brother, it's what makes him tick, it is his entire world. when fighting Naruto, do you not think that Sasuke will be thinking of how he must live to kill his brother? because he's an "avenger" he has a strong desire, but when in the face of danger, Sasuke is too "smart" as some of you said to go head on with it. This could give him an edge, but the fact that he doesn't know how Naruto would react in certain situations he can't make any quick judgements, which would give him a disadvantage.

3. Someone said that Naruto's regeneration power wouldn't help. If you remember correctly, Kabuto told Tsunade that Naruto wouldn't be able to move or do anything at all because his heart was destroyed. Shortly after that was said she started to cry and a tear landed on his chest, it then flashed over to a scene with Kyubi growling or whatever and naruto began to flinch a bit again, showing that he was ALREADY beginning to regenerate from what would otherwise be a fatal attack.

4. Stop living in the shows past, Naruto was a stupid ass, he did bad in school, he jumped to conclusions and caused problems for the team. But if you haven't noticed lately, naruto isn't even part of that team (at least for the last 10-20 episodes) You can say it's because Kakashi wanted to train sasuke alone (and yes this is true, but only because of his sharingan) One could make the argument that Kakashi isn't good enough to teach Naruto anymore because of such a difference in personalities, where as Naruto is a perfect fit for Jiraiya, making his training move faster. Don't say shit like "sasuke is better at chakra control" cause that's not true. sasuke WAS better at chakra control, but did you miss the entire point of how Rasengan is a highly developed chakra control technique... which is WHY Naruto learned it.

Natural Cause
Sun, 08-29-2004, 06:05 PM
your the dumbass here kiba is obviously a character you can forget about he was weak if he could be defeated by naruto without kyubi power he isn't even worth talking about, so are you gonna prove me wrong that naruto isn't cpable of defeating all his opponents because of the kyubi because if you can please do so...if naruto uses all of kyubis powers he can beat anyone...the subject was naruto vs sasuke so i stated naruto wins because of kyubi which is a fact so what are you gonna tell me that sasuke can beat the kyubi's chakra?

well in all the fights when naruto used the chakra of kyubi, it was shown but during the fight vs Kabuto we did not see naruto use the power of kyubi so whats to say he used it? remember he has 2 types of chakra, his own, which he uses 100% of when he uses resegan(sp?) and when he uses all of his chakra he uses the chakra of kyubi, so now, again i quote you

this is just stupid NARUTO WINS BECAUSE OF KYUBI

naruto won against Kabuto, without using kyubi
naruto won against the dog fella, without using kyubi.

now kabuto is ment to be equal with kakashi, so what your saying is that even tho naruto will not win against kakashi (without kyubi)
but can win against Kabuto (without kyubi)
naruto stands a good chance of winning vs kakashi (with kyubi)

ur comment about naruto winning because of kyubi was stupid and thus ur stupid.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 08-29-2004, 06:07 PM
Look of course Naruto has improved since the whole Chunnin exam started but that doesn't mean he is better than Sasuke... he was so far behind to start with! Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Sasuke fan boy I'm just trying to come out with a rational conclusion. Obviously Naruto will eventually be better than Sasuke... that's why the show is called Naruto and not Sasuke.

As for him defeating Kiba without Kyuubi, Kiba was an unheard of fighter skill wise, he only managed to get pumped up using a food pill if I can remember (or he gave it to Akamaru). If Naruto didn't beat him he might as well start sparring with Udon to improve.

And Naruto hasn't mastered the Rasengan and his chakra control is still crap, that's why he has to do it using two hands. If his chakra control was good he would just use one hand, like Jiraiya does. Personally I don't see why Sasuke wouldn't be able to copy it with his Sharingan, unless it requires alot of stamina to do in which case Sasuke won't be able to do it.

Also remember the Rasengan itself takes a few seconds to actually start damaging the opponent, unlike Chidori which is lethal as soon as it touches you.

The fact that a Sanin is teaching Naruto means nothing, it's Naruto who is going to fight at the end of the day not Jiraiya. For all you know Kakashi could be more skilled than Jiraiya its just that Jiraiya had naturally a greater chakra capacity than Kakashi (Just saying hypothetically). It's just like (Ok no one kill me here lol) the case between Sasuke and Sakura... there is no contest as to who would win in a fight between them but Sakura has better chakra control than Sasuke, she could potentially be a better teacher than him because she knows how to control chakra better and hence could provide more detail (sorry off topic I know).

Edit: Merezz - Your point 3.... come on! Kyuubi was like 'Eh??? What's goin on????' not like 'Bwahahahaaaa another minor attempt at trying to kill me!'. It was Tsunade that healed Naruto, not Kyuubi.

Raposo_C
Sun, 08-29-2004, 06:08 PM
OK, i have not even reached the 4th page because i wanted to see how long i can go before this topic tries my patience. I understand I am the new guy around, but since i can't work at my pic of kakashi or my character since this pc has none of my files, and my bro is using the laptop to watch a DVD i decided i would see what everyone seems to be discusing.

1) I found it funny that anyone would consider just because Naruto got a lucky shot on Kabuto he is officialyl equal to Kabuto or Kakashi ... this has been discused already in this convo to death, expecially since Kagemane_no_Jutsu first post kinda answered all of that. I didn't understand why that topic never stopped there but hey *shrugs* it was funny to read the other ideas.

2) Sasuke VS Naruto - this is kinda of being balanced on a knifes edge, or however the saying goes. My opinion is, Sasuke would win in a match against Naruto, not Kyubbi, remember, Kyubbi's chakra isn't natural. Naruto wasn't born with it so stop talking about that, its an unfair advantage in the whole series, and he can't control it worth a shit. The reason Sasuke would win is simple, he is not as strong in chakra, or physically, but Sasuke is faster, more agile, he can think more clearly - not as well as Shikamaru but well enough - and lets not forget, he has fought side by side with Naruto enough times to know most of his techniques, and how he thinks. The only reason Naruto win's each battle is because yes he is the main character, but go beyond that, don't say, just because he is a main character he lives forever, I say, try and think as each character, each genin and each chunin are sort of equal in standards to the Naruto in respect as a character, then go from there. He beat Naji because Naji underestimated him, Sasuke dosen't.

3) I believe someone put Sasuke is a pussy, hmm, let me see, the guy thinks his soul reason for living is to kill Itachi, think about that for a moment ... to me it seems that there trying to tell us that the reason he falls apart is because of that, Sasuke believes he can only live so live so he can kill Itachi, nothing else, and by him seeing his own death, he freaks out. He is the last of the Uchia's, and to him with his death, he believes his bloodline and clan dies with him.

Now, I am not trynig to be an ass and demand someone to shut this thread, personnaly its not all that bad, but atleast consider that much and be civil about it. I am just stating my opinon, and I don't wan't to be seen as an ass.

Oh, and btw, if anyone has seen ep 98, when Tsunade was talking to Kakashi, was I the only one that felt sorry for the guy, like common, he's fighting against an S-type Ninja, and a master of Sharengen ... lol though it was funny to see him so submissive.

Anyway, peace guys, and keep her civil, and I wish my bro gets off my laptop so I can finish Kakashi ... I have basically forgot about my own character because of that drawing lol.

Merezz
Sun, 08-29-2004, 06:10 PM
chidori takes a long time to set up and can only be done 2-3 times by Sasuke before he is screwed. Rasengan can't be copied because it isn't a bunch of seals that are moved, it's about chakra control, Sasuke can't see chakra moving - Neji can

Natural Cause
Sun, 08-29-2004, 06:18 PM
chidori takes a long time to set up and can only be done 2-3 times by Sasuke before he is screwed. Rasengan can't be copied because it isn't a bunch of seals that are moved, it's about chakra control, Sasuke can't see chakra moving - Neji can

sasuke copied rock lee's style of fighting and if i remember correctly even the anime controdicts its self because rocklee said it cannot be copied but kakashi said he copied it,

and its not using hand seals either. now im lost :/

DB_Hunter
Sun, 08-29-2004, 06:26 PM

Intially it does, but after the first one its very quick... and Naruto's Rasengan isn't exactly fast.

What Neji can see with the Byakugan that Sasuke can't with the Sharingan is the chakra circulatory system and the tenketsu points, he can see chakra (I think, since he did see through all those clones during their time with Kabuto in the forest in the Chunnin exam). Otherwise there is no difference between him and a person with normal eyes... anyone can see the seals a ninja makes!

Only Itachi so far has apparantly done seal so fast that no one can see... that's why Kurenai said he's too fast, and she doesn't have the Sharingan or Byakugan.

Natural Cause
Sun, 08-29-2004, 06:30 PM
haku did a 1 handed seal which was something kakashi had never seen before. if some one was fighting front on could he put his hand behind his back and perform a hand seal...

uhicha neji
Sun, 08-29-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by: Raposo_C
OK, i have not even reached the 4th page because i wanted to see how long i can go before this topic tries my patience. I understand I am the new guy around, but since i can't work at my pic of kakashi or my character since this pc has none of my files, and my bro is using the laptop to watch a DVD i decided i would see what everyone seems to be discusing.

1) I found it funny that anyone would consider just because Naruto got a lucky shot on Kabuto he is officialyl equal to Kabuto or Kakashi ... this has been discused already in this convo to death, expecially since Kagemane_no_Jutsu first post kinda answered all of that. I didn't understand why that topic never stopped there but hey *shrugs* it was funny to read the other ideas.

2) Sasuke VS Naruto - this is kinda of being balanced on a knifes edge, or however the saying goes. My opinion is, Sasuke would win in a match against Naruto, not Kyubbi, remember, Kyubbi's chakra isn't natural. Naruto wasn't born with it so stop talking about that, its an unfair advantage in the whole series, and he can't control it worth a shit. The reason Sasuke would win is simple, he is not as strong in chakra, or physically, but Sasuke is faster, more agile, he can think more clearly - not as well as Shikamaru but well enough - and lets not forget, he has fought side by side with Naruto enough times to know most of his techniques, and how he thinks. The only reason Naruto win's each battle is because yes he is the main character, but go beyond that, don't say, just because he is a main character he lives forever, I say, try and think as each character, each genin and each chunin are sort of equal in standards to the Naruto in respect as a character, then go from there. He beat Naji because Naji underestimated him, Sasuke dosen't.

3) I believe someone put Sasuke is a pussy, hmm, let me see, the guy thinks his soul reason for living is to kill Itachi, think about that for a moment ... to me it seems that there trying to tell us that the reason he falls apart is because of that, Sasuke believes he can only live so live so he can kill Itachi, nothing else, and by him seeing his own death, he freaks out. He is the last of the Uchia's, and to him with his death, he believes his bloodline and clan dies with him.

Now, I am not trynig to be an ass and demand someone to shut this thread, personnaly its not all that bad, but atleast consider that much and be civil about it. I am just stating my opinon, and I don't wan't to be seen as an ass.

Oh, and btw, if anyone has seen ep 98, when Tsunade was talking to Kakashi, was I the only one that felt sorry for the guy, like common, he's fighting against an S-type Ninja, and a master of Sharengen ... lol though it was funny to see him so submissive.

Anyway, peace guys, and keep her civil, and I wish my bro gets off my laptop so I can finish Kakashi ... I have basically forgot about my own character because of that drawing lol.

You could say the same thing about Naruto though, but in a different matter of words. Naruto is more powerful, and has more endurance. You think he is very clumsy and stupid but he's clearly not. He's outwitted 3 enemies that I think Saskue would have fallen to (neji, gaara, kabuto) Naruto knows his stuff, and can analyze a situation just as clearly as Saskue would.

Naruto outwitted Kabuto because of one reason. Kabuto underestimated him. Naruto uses that to his advantage. Look at the battles between Gaara and Neji, they both shrugged him off as a drop out. Soon they realized he means buisness.

What would Saskue do if Naruto summoned Gambunta????? Nothing. He wouldn't be able to fight back. His chidori would feel like a scratch to the frog, and that's Saskue's trump card. This debate is going to go on forever.

Natural Cause
Sun, 08-29-2004, 06:48 PM
ok, we can sum it up as.

Naruto is very smart but has ADHD thus making him look stupid.

Raposo_C
Sun, 08-29-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by: uhicha neji

Originally posted by: Raposo_C

You could say the same thing about Naruto though, but in a different matter of words. Naruto is more powerful, and has more endurance. You think he is very clumsy and stupid but he's clearly not. He's outwitted 3 enemies that I think Saskue would have fallen to (neji, gaara, kabuto) Naruto knows his stuff, and can analyze a situation just as clearly as Saskue would.

Naruto outwitted Kabuto because of one reason. Kabuto underestimated him. Naruto uses that to his advantage. Look at the battles between Gaara and Neji, they both shrugged him off as a drop out. Soon they realized he means buisness.

What would Saskue do if Naruto summoned Gambunta????? Nothing. He wouldn't be able to fight back. His chidori would feel like a scratch to the frog, and that's Saskue's trump card. This debate is going to go on forever.

I agree with you completely, with the fact this debate has been going on forever, and most importantly on my own analysis. I am more inclined as a Kakashi, Shikamaru and Saskue fan then Naruto because he is too bloody spontanius as a fighter. I mean he dosen't think things clearly, and he rushes in head first. And your right that Naruto could win too, i mean I did say that this fight could go either way. But this is a fight, or atleast the way i took it, a fight between Naruto and Saskue, not Naruto and Frog Drunk VS Saskue, or Naruto/Kyubi/Gambatta VS Saskue, that was where I was looking at.

Strength, and stamina dosen't alwasy win the fight, and thats why i loved that battle between Oro and the 3rd. I mean, watching Saratobi drop down to the ground and kick Oro's legs from under him was just a classic example of underestimating your openent, no mater what age.

Ohh, and I re-read some of the other posts (finally finished 4th page) someone put down that if you get grabbed by someone you automatically strike, or attack. Are you nuts, the guy grabs you to get your attention and talk to you and you attack. You look at him for what he is going to do, thats assualt lol if you hit him and he wasn't trying to hurt you, all you could have known was he had a pen in his hand and wanted you autograph. LOL

anyway, I am done with this topic, and thanks for the look on the otherside again uhicha neji

EDIT: And oh ya, I forgot to add, in my life time I have lost fights too, and maybe not did so well on a test, but you have to remember, you learn from your mistakes too. Even if Saskue lost to those three (which I agree with you) he would have come back and one. When chunin exam that first battle and him leaving, if Saskue had watched Rock Lee, he would have seen his speed. Remember, he lost against Lee, i doubt he would have lost again (atleast until before we saw how fast Lee could move. GOD DAMN that was cool)

Natural Cause
Sun, 08-29-2004, 07:04 PM
was it haku or kakashi who said that they only need to see a battle once to figure out a way to defeat the person

uhicha neji
Sun, 08-29-2004, 07:15 PM
I'm wondering how Saskue learned how to move as fast as Lee even thought he never saw him move ????? Did Kakashi teach him ?

Natural Cause
Sun, 08-29-2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by: uhicha neji
I'm wondering how Saskue learned how to move as fast as Lee even thought he never saw him move ????? Did Kakashi teach him ?

yes the purpose of kakashi taking sasuke off to train him was to get his speed up to that of lee's if not faster. also so he was able to use that new skill how everr its spelt. but even so sasuke is still slow. compaired to lee when he takes his weights off and powers up

kupalmaru
Sun, 08-29-2004, 07:50 PM

But chidori is good for a quick kill.

When Jiraya demonstrated rasengan for the first time to Naruto, Jiraya just stun the guy.

If Chidori was use instead of rasengan, the guy should be dead on the spot.

I don't know if this point has been already posted.

piasEnigma
Sun, 08-29-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by: MonkeyTorture
Perhaps due to Kabuto not taking Naruto seriously from the start of the fight, he paused when the kunai penetrated. Surprised with Naruto 1) actually having the balls to pull such a suicide move, and 2) actually doing him damage. This coming from a supposedly unskilled and undisciplined genin. I'm thinking Kabuto purposefully waited for Naruto's follow-up out of curiosity. Remember, he was first introduced as an intelligence gatherer, so this character trait is well established and would have an influence on his actions. He simply wanted to see what the loud blond kid could do, all the while believing that either he could avoid the danger or that there would be none.

So, Naruto gave Kabuto that pounding as a result of Kabuto's misjudgement. He underestimated Naruto and paid for it. Much like most of Naruto's other fights.

Now, Naruto at or even near the same level as Kabuto/Kakashi? No way. At any point Kabuto could have landed a simple nerve strike, knock Naruto out, fight over.
Skill and the wisdom to use it properly are more important than raw power, which is Naruto's meal ticket.

Most likely best post.. ever.

Originally posted by: Nai

*Sighs*

Not ture, i believe sasuke would win if it was some simple sparing of the such, only because narutos powers are triggered by his emotions therefore something very dramatic woud have to happen *hint hint*
i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

DB_Hunter
Sun, 08-29-2004, 08:05 PM
Jiraiya was holding back though, and he said so afterwards. If he used his full power, that guy would have been fried.

HotSauce
Sun, 08-29-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by: kupalmaru

When Jiraya demonstrated rasengan for the first time to Naruto, Jiraya just stun the guy.

If you payed attention, you would have distinctly heard that Jiraya had held back alot so that the man wouldnt die. If he used even half the power the man would be dead, had he used 100% of his power I bet the man would explode!

Natural Cause
Sun, 08-29-2004, 08:27 PM
yeah he showed naruto the difference on the tree using a little bit of power and then 100%, the little bit scratched the wood when 100% blew a chunk out of the tree

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Sun, 08-29-2004, 09:42 PM
I'm now banned for spoiling.

Souryusen
Sun, 08-29-2004, 09:46 PM
Kindly refrain from spoiling, devil-person.

Krbadass
Sun, 08-29-2004, 09:49 PM
And imustbethedevil is now banned for spoiling.

kupalmaru
Sun, 08-29-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by: HotSauce

If you payed attention, you would have distinctly heard that Jiraya had held back alot so that the man wouldnt die. If he used even half the power the man would be dead, had he used 100% of his power I bet the man would explode!

First of all Im not saying that chidori is more powerfull than rasengan. I said it is good for a quick kill.

Unlike chidori, you dont get rasengan at full power. Which could put you on a unfavorable position.

A good example of this is when Naruto hit Kabuto with rasengan. When Kabuto got hit by rasengan for the first time, the power of rasengan is still weak. Because the power of rasengan is still weak, Kabuto manage to move his hand and stop the flow of chakra to Naruto's heart.

If chidori was use instead of rasengan, Kabuto may not have been able to move his hand.

uhicha neji
Sun, 08-29-2004, 09:50 PM
Uhh.. the cursed seal vs the kyubi..... that's a tough decision.

Natural Cause
Sun, 08-29-2004, 10:01 PM

Originally posted by: HotSauce

First of all Im not saying that chidori is more powerfull than rasengan. I said it is good for a quick kill.

Unlike chidori, you dont get rasengan at full power. Which could put you on a unfavorable position.

A good example of this is when Naruto hit Kabuto with rasengan. When Kabuto got hit by rasengan for the first time, the power of rasengan is still weak. Because the power of rasengan is still weak, Kabuto manage to move his hand and stop the flow of chakra to Naruto's heart.

If chidori was use instead of rasengan, Kabuto may not have been able to move his hand.

chidori is easier to learn than resengan tho. resengan is all about controling the chakra where as chidori is un controled its only a whole heap of chakra that has been focused on the hand. also it needs to be touching something when its used other wise he will lose it. sasuke learnt how to use chidori and master it, the only downside is he is still slow. resengan is much harder to learn. it took the 4th 3 years to master it..., look what happened to the tree when he showed naruto the difference between a little bit of chakra and 100%. he took the tree out in a second. if naruto could use it at 100% then he could have put it through kabuto.

DB_Hunter
Mon, 08-30-2004, 12:32 AM
I'm pretty sure the incident being spoken of when Jiraiya used the Rasengan on the tree twice to show Naruto, was not where Jiraiya used varying powers in doing the Rasengan. The firts time he scratched the tree he was doing the Rasengan without containing the power of the rasengan, and the second time hewas containing it. He was trying to demonstrate to Naruto why the third step is necessary.

As for Kabuto being able to strike back while Naruto was doing the rasengan on him, I think that was more to do with the fact that he finally remembered he had a hand free, and used it. If that had had been held by Naruto or the Kage Bunshin, then he wouldn't have been able to attack Naruto like that.

Inazuma Kami
Mon, 08-30-2004, 04:52 AM
So we just need Sasuke and Naruto to fight each other for some reason and then we will see.
Rasengan vs Chidori ? I bet on the Rasengan because if Naruto use it with Bunshins ....
Mamamia

Hinata <3
Mon, 08-30-2004, 06:14 AM
This is ridiculous. There is no way Sasuke could win. Naruto would probably take some heavy beating but would still be victorious in the end. I mean, have you forgotten about Gaara? Sasuke didn't stand a chance against the might of Gaara but Naruto did, he even beat him. Remember the look on Sasukes face when Gaara and Naruto clashed? Pure horror.
Also consider this. Lee fought Gaara pretty even, won a prefight against Sasuke and said the strongest genin is Neji. Neji got beaten by Naruto.

When measuring basic skills Sasuke clearly surpass Naruto, but it's the other way around when raw power is to be measured. Sasuke doesn't stand a chance against the Nine Tail chakra.

Naruto ,didint do anything almost its all thanks do Boss frog

?igma
Mon, 08-30-2004, 06:23 AM
Do you even watch the actual anime ? or did you get in around nr80 skipped a couple eps and then got back into it or some ? because I'm pretty sure Naruto did more thne just summon the Gamabunta

kAi
Mon, 08-30-2004, 07:06 AM
yeah the tadpole...jhahaha

?igma
Mon, 08-30-2004, 07:17 AM
heh, it was an ADVANCED TADPOLE!!!@@ &gt;&lt;

winnydapoo
Mon, 08-30-2004, 08:06 AM
ok don't fry me for expressing some opinions...

I don't think sasuke is faster than a kyuubi psyched naruto, he was extremely fast against neiji, impossible to tell if he was or wasn't the same speed as sasuke because sasuke hasn't fought neiji, bet hey is avoided kunai in mid air and neji was having a bit of trouble tracking his speed, in particular he was a bit late preparing his defense for the final assault...

also, I am wondering if rasengan might be able to be used defensively? maybe he can block the chidori with the rasengan. I just recall that the rasengan is something like chakra moving in all directions, so its quite chaotic. gotta be interesting if some tard just charges into it. not sure if he's got it powerful enough for that yet though...

I also think everyone gotta stop saying that naruto will only win because he has kyuubi. Yes he didn't have it when he was born, but the fact is he has it now, and it his trump card, like sharingan is sasuke's, the gates thing is rock lee's (which he didn't have when he was born either), neiji has byakuugan, gaara wasn't born with a demon inside him but nobody whines about that...

overall I think sasuke versus naruto could end in a draw, or at least naruto will edge it. like many ppl said, he has the will to win, when sasuke was about to get raped by gaara he seemed to be accepting that it might be his death and he might not get the chance to avenge his parents death (if i remember correctly). Naruto would never accept his end like that, he'd fight to the bitter end.

kAi
Mon, 08-30-2004, 08:22 AM
naruto had kyubi in him just after/little wait after he was born...
he was a new born...

gaara had the incarnation of sand attached to him through ninjutsu..
gaara was born a monster!

winnydapoo
Mon, 08-30-2004, 09:22 AM
If that's true (I don't really remember, it does mean technically gaara was born with it lol man thats a testimony to timing is everything...

DB_Hunter
Mon, 08-30-2004, 10:47 AM
If Naruto used Rasengan with Kage Bunshin, each Rasengan would be weaker with a Bunshin because the chakra would have to be spread out amongst them, and they all have to add up to Naruto's total chakra. So each Rasengan would be less effective.

And as for Gamabunta being summoned, Sasuke could probably just run up his back and hit Naruto... as I have said before in order for Naruto to win he needs to be able to control his chakra better and be able to call out a medium sized frog, so that it could fight with Sasuke... that's if it could cathc up with him.

wirm
Mon, 08-30-2004, 11:17 AM
A battle between the two of them should end very quickly if they wanted to kill each other.

Every battle that Naruto's been in has involved an enemy that wasn't really trying to kill him for a while. In fact, it is only at the very end of the battle where his life is actually in danger. That's why he has time to whip out his cool moves.

We all know that Naruto has failed in the vast majority of his attempts at summoning and rasengan. Out of dozens of attempts, he's managed to summon Gamabunta twice, and out of hundreds of attempts, he got rasengan once.

We also know he still can't summon Gamabunta whenever he wants, because he got that weak-ass frog last time. So clearly, the two times he did get Gama were flukes.

================================================== ===============

As I said, a quick-and-dirty ninja battle like the ones shown in the invasion would just involve kunai or shuriken. With his speed, Sasuke would probably win within seconds.

However, if the fight were to last for a couple of episodes, the result would certainly be different. As I said, Naruto needs some time to get worked up.

DB_Hunter
Mon, 08-30-2004, 11:27 AM
Yea its like for some stupid reason he doesnt go all out from the start... like DBZ where say Goku was fighting Kid Buu or when Gohan is fighting bojack... they don't go all out at maximum power until the end.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Mon, 08-30-2004, 11:33 AM
dont diss dbz, dbz is the shit... all fighting anime originated from it one way or another.. and there still isnt nutin wrong with it til this day. imo.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it! But I think your saying things that people were sayng for DBZ like this person can beat this person because of one move or because he has more power or because he is faster.....you can't do that with Naruto, thats all im saying.

kAi
Mon, 08-30-2004, 12:53 PM
We all know that Naruto has failed in the vast majority of his attempts at summoning and rasengan. Out of dozens of attempts, he's managed to summon Gamabunta twice, and out of hundreds of attempts, he got rasengan once.

We also know he still can't summon Gamabunta whenever he wants, because he got that weak-ass frog last time. So clearly, the two times he did get Gama were flukes.

he has finally learnt the rasengan the other times he is learning how to do the technique...now that he has done it he he'll be able to do it whenever
both times naruto summoned gamabunta was when he used kyubi chakra to summon him...he cant summon bunta with his own chakra..

wirm
Mon, 08-30-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by: kAi

he has finally learnt the rasengan the other times he is learning how to do the technique...now that he has done it he he'll be able to do it whenever
both times naruto summoned gamabunta was when he used kyubi chakra to summon him...he cant summon bunta with his own chakra..

I'm afraid I'll believe that when I see it. I thought he would be able to summon Gamabunta whenever he wanted too after ep 78, but look what happened.

As for using the Kyuubi chakra that second time, I'm not too sure. I saw no indication that he borrowed any energy.

Inazuma Kami
Mon, 08-30-2004, 01:01 PM
Gamabunta and Naruto can use a Combi Transform technique ...
What about Naruto using Combi Kage Bunshin with Gamabunta .... ?

wirm
Mon, 08-30-2004, 01:11 PM
Naruto's not so great with henge.

Remember when he tried to turn into the 3rd? i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

thundrakkon
Mon, 08-30-2004, 01:47 PM

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it! But I think your saying things that people were sayng for DBZ like this person can beat this person because of one move or because he has more power or because he is faster.....you can't do that with Naruto, thats all im saying.

Not all fighting Anime originated from DBZ, I Sasuke I. DBZ actually uses concepts similar to other Animes and asian shows/stories/books before its time, but is just more popular here in the US. The Fireball Goku uses is over used in many Asian shows, and becoming stronger and defeating a superior oponent is not new at all.

I do not think DBZ should ever be compared with Naruto, since Naruto is a story on its own right, with its own concepts. If you think Naruto is derived from DBZ, then DBZ is derived from so many before it.

Originally posted by: Inazuma Kami
Gamabunta and Naruto can use a Combi Transform technique ...
What about Naruto using Combi Kage Bunshin with Gamabunta .... ?

In that case, we will have a very flat and permanent hidden village. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Yea its like for some stupid reason he doesnt go all out from the start... like DBZ where say Goku was fighting Kid Buu or when Gohan is fighting bojack... they don't go all out at maximum power until the end.

Again, we should not have the DBZ comparison. Naruto does go all out at the beginning of every fight. It's just that he does not have control of Kyubi chakra yet, so he can't until he really needs it. Think of the Itachi fight... He tried to summon Gamabunta right away. As kAi, stated, the reason why he can't summon Gamabunta always is because his own chakra is insufficient.

If Naruto used Rasengan with Kage Bunshin, each Rasengan would be weaker with a Bunshin because the chakra would have to be spread out amongst them, and they all have to add up to Naruto's total chakra. So each Rasengan would be less effective.

I would agree that it would be less effective; however, if Naruto uses Kyubi chakra, each Rasengan will be more than enough, and he could probably take out an army himself with just those 2 techniques combined. I don't know if this would be possible, but it would be cool to see.

MonkeyTorture
Mon, 08-30-2004, 02:05 PM
Thanks for the compliment on the previous page, piasEnigma. Glad my first post here wasn't a stinker.

uhicha neji
Mon, 08-30-2004, 03:26 PM
Naruto's not so great with henge.

Remember when he tried to turn into the 3rd?

Wasn't that at the beginning of the series when he sucked ?

wirm
Mon, 08-30-2004, 03:39 PM
he hasn't had any practice at turning into giant toads i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

SaSuKeRuLeS
Mon, 08-30-2004, 03:52 PM
ok obviously this topic has been covered before - but i looked on the entire first page and saw nothing, so now that Naruto has Rasengan and Sasuke has Chidori and his Sharingan pretty well under control who do you guys think is more powerful?

I honestly think that Sasuke is a major pussy, he only talks big and acts like a badass but he gets his face kicked in most of the time. An example of this being when he fought the transformed Gaara he was just sitting their crying. He says he's an "avenger" but really.. he's not going to beat Itachi any time soon, and look at what itachi did to him in their first meeting?

Naruto on the other pretty much did beat Kabuto, who was on the same level as Kakashi, does this mean that Naruto is already on the same level of Kakashi? And can kakashi even do the Rasengan move? i've come to the conclusion that Naruto has already passed, or become equal to Kakashi. Although naruto does have his bad points, what with being a loud mouth and rushing into things. He at least gets done what he says he's going to do and doesn't just talk a big game (hi sasuke)

edit:
nevermind this i just searched for it and found topic under a different name

I don't care what you say about anybody or anything because its just your opinion, but its not right to hate on sasuke for his main screw ups. Basically all your doing is pointing out everything that Sasuke screwed up on and picking out all the things that Naruto succeded at. As for Sasuke V.S. Naruto I would have to say sasuke. Not because Sasuke is my favorite charcter it's because he actually thinks about what he is going to do before he does it, whereas Naruto does that ocasionally.

chambers
Mon, 08-30-2004, 05:19 PM
i have to say right now, that sasuke would beat naruto.

1st of all ill take a trip down memory lane and introduce a flawless theory that was inexplicably shot down by people here when i first arrived. the theory of rock paper scissors. now just because gaara could beat sasuke and naruto beat gaara doesnt mean that naruto could beat sasuke. first off we have to point to the fact that without summons, the chances are that naruto would have been utterly crushed by gaara. i can say this with almost 100% certainty as gaara had naruto beat before he sumoned gambunta (yes he was transformed BUT he sand has the same effect). so lets say (sorry for the slight DBZ ref) base gaara can beat naruto (nine tails or not its debatable if he was actually using it i think, but i would go wiht yes). we also saw how sasuke was on the verge of beating base gaara. he pierced his shell and his speed was said to be equal to lees (who could physically strike gaara) couple that with the sharingan then we have to say sasuke&gt;base gaara.

now then assuming naruto did attempt to summon gambunta there are a few possible outcomes other than the obvious one that people see to go for (contrary to evidence) a) gambunta sits on sasuke=end of sasuke b) gambunta isnt even summoned somthign else is c) gambunta refuses to fight against sasuke. so then with his biggest asset out the way lets move on. rasengan (sp??) would be almost useless, reason why? narutop couldnt possibly hit sasuke with it, at no time is naruto credited with lee/sasuke type speed, so sasuke can move quicker he also has the sharingan to preempt any movements, in effect sasuke can almost react to narutos movements the instant he makes them.

i really think sasuke would beat naruto, but do i think sasuke could beat kabito? hell no. narutos insane healing is what helped him through that. could sasuke beat neji? i highley doubt it.

Merezz
Mon, 08-30-2004, 05:41 PM
i didn't even read any of this because the post has gotten too big. If naruto was in danger of dying, he would use Kyubi chakra and summon gamabunta and fight would be over. THAT is his ability, just as the sharingan is Sasuke's ability. Summoning the frog is a skill just liek any other thing.

chambers
Mon, 08-30-2004, 05:43 PM
what you dont think anyone has thought of that? your not special, every poster on the board isnt slapping there forehead right now saying "damn why didnt i think of that!!"

PureSkill
Mon, 08-30-2004, 08:29 PM
First of all, the show is called.. NARUTO. which kinda leads u to the fact that naruto is the main character which means they always triumph. But to tell the truth Sasuke &gt; naruto.

Merezz
Mon, 08-30-2004, 11:41 PM
to tell you the truth - sasuke eats penis i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Souryusen
Mon, 08-30-2004, 11:43 PM
to tell you the truth - sasuke eats penis

Wait.. I thought this was the no manga spoilers forum?? i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

j/k of course...

ShinobiNeko
Tue, 08-31-2004, 01:27 AM
hmm chambers ..you say don't think Sasuke could beat Kabuto, don't think Sasuke could be Neji, but Sasuke could beat Naruto, yet, Naruto beat Kabuto, Naruto beat Neji, also Sasuke couldn't beat Gaara, Naruto beat Gaara

Well, I would say Naruto among other things, he's the main character, he has kyuubi (more or massive power, healing), he has 2 sannin/kage level jutsu, hmm and Naruto just seems to pull through in the end. Also if it was Rasengan vs Chidori, looks like Chidori takes more time to charge than Rasengan

Also generally if it's Naruto he's fighting to protect,/prove himself/try to be Hokage, while Sasuke''s comes from his passion for revenge which means Narutos drive would be stronger than Sasuke's also as well as the fact that Naruto changes people. He has the effect of making them realize things or just to change them (which you can say happened with Zabuza, Neji, Gaara) Sasuke is a top cadidate for one who needs change so there is another reason Naruto would probably win.

Mut
Tue, 08-31-2004, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by: ShinobiNeko
Also if it was Rasengan vs Chidori, looks like Chidori takes more time to charge than Rasengan

the problem with chidori vs rasengan is that naruto can't move around as fast as sasuke can with his chidori. in order for naruto to hit sasuke with the rasengan, naruto would have to grab sasuke first and sasuke is quite the fast guy. if the battle was soley decided on chidori and how it's used vs rasengan and how that is used, i'd say, sasuke would win.

thundrakkon
Tue, 08-31-2004, 02:04 AM
Mut@t@, it was mentioned before that Chidori is a straight thrust, and the target needs to be stationary for it to work. In Gaara's case, he was charging, without fear, towards Sasuke, so Sasuke was able to hit him. I think if Naruto just moved to the side before Sasuke comes, he should be able to dodge the attack. The Rasengan, on the other hand, is not so one dimensional. Naruto could point it up, down, left, right, or whichever direction he wants to use it. It is more versatile than Chidori, so it should be more effective.

Besides, as ShinobiNeko said, Naruto has more heart than Sasuke, and heart will usually win in the end.

Mut
Tue, 08-31-2004, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by: thundrakkon
Mut@t@, it was mentioned before that Chidori is a straight thrust, and the target needs to be stationary for it to work. In Gaara's case, he was charging, without fear, towards Sasuke, so Sasuke was able to hit him. I think if Naruto just moved to the side before Sasuke comes, he should be able to dodge the attack. The Rasengan, on the other hand, is not so one dimensional. Naruto could point it up, down, left, right, or whichever direction he wants to use it. It is more versatile than Chidori, so it should be more effective.

Besides, as ShinobiNeko said, Naruto has more heart than Sasuke, and heart will usually win in the end.

are you saying that sasuke can't point his chidori in any direction? i don't see how the actual action of hitting with the chidori is any different than the action of hitting with the rasengan. hitting with the rasengan is also a form of thrusting. and if you're going with "i think if naruto just moved to the side before sasuke comes..." logic, just don't ignore that it can happen both ways. sasuke can just move to the side before naruto comes... blah blah.

anyway, that stuff about having more heart so that's why he will win is all crap. who's to say that sasuke doesn't have heart? he saved others' lives just like how naruto has and he also very determined.

thundrakkon
Tue, 08-31-2004, 02:59 AM
As far as I can remember, Sasuke needs to run a distance and in a straight line to use Chidori. Naruto does not have that problem, since he could probably stand stationary and use Rasengan. As far as moving to the side to avoid an attach, with Rasengan, I do not think it would necessary disappear after Naruto strikes. Think of it like a weapon, a knife or such, that Naruto is holding in his hand. As long as he can control the chakra, he should be able to move Rasengan around and continually hold it until he hits something. Sasuke has one straight strike from his run, and if he misses, there goes 1/3 of his chakra.

As far as Sasuke's heart, he saves them because he thinks he is better and he should save them. His true desire is to kill Itachi, not to save those he cares about, which I am not even sure if he cares for anybody. He has improved in his personality since the beginning, but his true determination to do for others is not there yet. His only desire for fighting is to get better and to win over his opponent, not to show by example or to fight for those he cares for.

?igma
Tue, 08-31-2004, 03:04 AM
Sasuke is an Egoist , Naruto actually "cares".

Besides, and I've said this already so many times. And I'm not even talking about Kyuubi Naruto, because that would be BS, but Naruto has EVEN got more Jutsu's.
Lets face it, Naruto can build a combo out every Jutsu he has, but Sasuke can't. Added to that, is the fact that Sasuke never pulls anything "smart" and Naruto always seems to do that exact thing, by accident, but he does it.

Sasuke needs quite allot time to "build" the Chidori, where Naruto can do it in several seconds AND most importantly, to GAIN SPEED&lt;--- while using Chidori, it has to touch a surface (wall, floor, ceiling, you name it) it works just like a TGV (train a grande vitesse, or highspeed train) using electromagnetic vibes to improve speed and velocity. To hit, he has to "thrust"the Chidori forward, so he has to always be facing his opponent. The rasengan has far better moveability, because Naruto could just bend his arm, as long as he keeps concentrated (I think this is what Thundrakkon meant)

edit: i seem to be right :X

ShinobiNeko
Tue, 08-31-2004, 03:13 AM
But Naruto dosen't have that whole revenge thing that kind of holds Sasuke back. I won't say that Sasuke dosen't have heart but I think it's clear that Naruto has more heart than Sasuke, which is why Naruto was able to defeat his opponents, the fact that Sasuke's desire comes from revenge and in the early episodes Sasuke said something about he would become evil or something like that, don't remember exactly what he said but something along those lines, to defeat his brother, if that's the case then his motivation is not that like Naruto's, which is well, more pure hearted and like thundrakkon said more heart=usually win in the end.

If it were that they were to fight at the moment, Naruto has seend Chidori, while Sasuke knows nothing about Rasengan, so I think that would give Naruto the upperhand. Though Sasuke may be faster than Naruto, but seems Chidori has to be charged up, which Rasengan seems to be faster conjuring. And it does seem that Chidori is more of a foreward thrust attack.

But if it was Chidori vs Rasengan probably would be like in generally they both run towards each other with their attack, then there is a big exposion upon impact, there ensues the battle of overpowerment and then probably a dust cloud and when it rises you see the victor. I think Naruto would be the one standing if it were that though, since Rasengans power can be controlled and Naruto has more chakra than Sasuke and, well, when needed he taps more kyuubi power.

Not that I dislike Sasuke or anything, but just think Naruto would win.

Mut
Tue, 08-31-2004, 04:30 AM
As far as I can remember, Sasuke needs to run a distance and in a straight line to use Chidori. Naruto does not have that problem, since he could probably stand stationary and use Rasengan. As far as moving to the side to avoid an attach, with Rasengan, I do not think it would necessary disappear after Naruto strikes. Think of it like a weapon, a knife or such, that Naruto is holding in his hand. As long as he can control the chakra, he should be able to move Rasengan around and continually hold it until he hits something. Sasuke has one straight strike from his run, and if he misses, there goes 1/3 of his chakra.
yeah, the problem for naruto is that he needs focus to maintain his rasengan and we've never seen him move around while using it up to the third step. and where is the advantage in standing still and trying to hit a person over running around and trying to hit a person? anyway, right now, sasuke's chidori is more fatal and naruto's rasengan because the chidori impales while rasengan just hits like a super hard punch. think of getting hit by a chidori is same as getting hit by a spear and getting hit by rasengan is same as getting hit by a bat. the spear can do more damage.

...but Naruto has EVEN got more Jutsu's.
what? no. sasuke knows everything naruto knows besides kage bunshin no jutsu (excluding sexy no jutsu...). knowledge of rasengan is nullified by sasuke's chidori. i'd think that the #1 rookie knows more jutsus than freaking naruto.

Sasuke needs quite allot time to "build" the Chidori, where Naruto can do it in several seconds AND most importantly, to GAIN SPEED&lt;--- while using Chidori, it has to touch a surface (wall, floor, ceiling, you name it) it works just like a TGV (train a grande vitesse, or highspeed train) using electromagnetic vibes to improve speed and velocity. To hit, he has to "thrust"the Chidori forward, so he has to always be facing his opponent. The rasengan has far better moveability, because Naruto could just bend his arm, as long as he keeps concentrated (I think this is what Thundrakkon meant)

edit: i seem to be right :X
why do you guys keep bringing up the charge time for the chidori? did you guys forget that sasuke did it in a second while in the hallway? naruto's rasengan (up to the third step) takes way more time to 'build' and not only that, he has to have a clone next to him helping him out. and why do you ignore the fact that the motion of hitting with the chidori is similar, if not the same, as the motion of hitting with the rasengan? it's not like rasengan is a bomb where it explodes anything it touches. and about sasuke needing to face his opponents for the chidori... why doesn't naruto have to face his opponent? like i said, rasengan doesn't explode everything it touches so naruto can't be turned around and just use the rasengan... naruto has to thrust like sasuke has to with his chidori. and i don't see how the rasengan has far better mobility, i don't think either of the two techniques have the upper hand in that. and what are you right about...?

Originally posted by: ShinobiNeko
If it were that they were to fight at the moment, Naruto has seend Chidori, while Sasuke knows nothing about Rasengan, so I think that would give Naruto the upperhand. Though Sasuke may be faster than Naruto, but seems Chidori has to be charged up, which Rasengan seems to be faster conjuring. And it does seem that Chidori is more of a foreward thrust attack.
read what i said about this charging up stuff. chidori doesn't need charge up time, sasuke pulled one out right away without needing to charge up. and stop bringing this forward thrust argument... how is the motion of hitting with the rasengan any different???

Shi_No_Shikaku
Tue, 08-31-2004, 04:35 AM
to tell you the truth - sasuke eats penis

Yes he dose

chambers
Tue, 08-31-2004, 05:22 AM
this is rubbish sasuke would hammer naruto. narutos attacks are all jujutsu and taijutsu and we know unless your the absolute cream of the crop a)tai wont work on sasuke b)sasuke is by far the supirior jujitsu. this charging motion idea is bull. its chidoris STRENGTH that sasuke can run 10m and hammer that thing into someones chest, whereas naruto has to stand there, creat a clone, build up the move then attack. and the chance of naruto actually fooling the incredibly clever sasuke (sure naruto can surprise people but when sasuke fights to the best of his ability is ruthless) and grabbign him is so small its not even worth talking about

?igma
Tue, 08-31-2004, 05:37 AM
what? no. sasuke knows everything naruto knows besides kage bunshin no jutsu (excluding sexy no jutsu...). knowledge of rasengan is nullified by sasuke's chidori. i'd think that the #1 rookie knows more jutsus than freaking naruto.

BS , Sasuke only knows standalone jutsu's , Naruto can combine any jutsu he has, with another. All I've seen is Sasuke pretending to be the master and Naruto always coming up better. Sorry, but you cant deny FACTS
Believing that Sasuke has more jutsu is one thing, but seeing it in the anime is another(It never happened ?). Sasuke just sasucks and you people actually still believe in him :?
He cant beat Naruto ~~

SaSuKeRuLeS
Tue, 08-31-2004, 08:32 AM

well lets see if you have some heart left after ur whole family is killed by ur brother!

DB_Hunter
Tue, 08-31-2004, 09:03 AM
Chidori can be built up just as fast as Rasengan, if not quicker. The rasengan I'm talking about ehre is Naruto's version, not Jiraiya's version.

Sasuke is not stupid, that he won't take a big ball of chakra in Naruto's hand to be something dangerous and something that needs to be treated with caution.

Sasuke would pwn Naruto in taijutsu, there is no question about that.

The only question is ninjutsu, and as I have said before Kuchiose would be useless, Kage Bunshin would mean each clone would be weaker than Naruto himself and thefore you get the Neji situation. As for spreading Kyuubi chakra in each of the clones, I think that would not be possible with Kage Bunshin, since Kyuubi isn't actually a part of Naruto and something seperate to him, in him. To do that you would probably need something like Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, that the Third did against Oro... he cloned something that was not a part of him and it was a different Jutsu. Naruto hasn't shown he can do that yet.

As for this whole heart thing, heart doesn't count as much as people are making it out to be. Lee had way more heart that Gaara yet Gaara still won.

?igma
Tue, 08-31-2004, 09:46 AM
add "main character + Heart " and we have a winner ~~
You people sawk, Chidori is way slower, it took him a whole conversation with Itatchi before it was ready -_-

DB_Hunter
Tue, 08-31-2004, 10:35 AM
It took Kabuto to stand still like a moron to be hit by the rasengan!

Deblas
Tue, 08-31-2004, 10:52 AM
theyre both strong

Raposo_C
Tue, 08-31-2004, 11:08 AM
Ok, one I understand Naruto is the main character. And like all cartoons/tv shows/movies/etc. the main character must always look better, act better and well you get the idea. The problem here is this is our opinions of what we have seen, and in my cases read in the sub titles.

I personnaly think Sasuke could be Naruto, not because i am a fan of his "character" but because I think he is that much more faster, smarter, and deadlier then Naruto. The only way I think Naruto as it stands NOW, would be either Kyubi (forget that because its BS in this case) or if can master one hundred percent of his Resengen (sp??) right that instant which he can't.

Ok, Sasuke has been incompacitated for a couple episodes, but we are only shown things in Naruto's perspective, not Sasukes, or any other character (besides the few cutscenes from the main story). That being said, you have to sort of guess that Sasuke has been learning new skills on the side, like before the whole Chunin Tournament. I mean, can you honestly believe that small scene of him in the desert or where ever with kakashi shooting that massive ball of power (can't remember what its called) is all he learned. Be realistic, he knew that before Kakashi, and Kakashi was just proving a point.

Now, before the last battle in the tournament, don't forgett he was being taught by that elite junin, and he was not saying Naruto had more chakra, but has alot more stemina because he would have to with the stupid ways he uses it. Naruto is much more all out brutal strength (u can tell by the way he fights, direct and hard) where Sasuke is alot more agile, and goes at multiple points, with speed, and strength and uses his brain in a fight.

Like i said, this is just my opinion, so stop with all the bitching and shutting people down for there own opinions because they don't coincide with your own. Personnaly I think Sasuke is more mature and over all a better character then Naruto, Naruto is just one step ahead of a baby really, all you need to do is throw on some dippers and then he's set!

kAi
Tue, 08-31-2004, 11:18 AM
Ok, Sasuke has been incompacitated for a couple episodes, but we are only shown things in Naruto's perspective, not Sasukes, or any other character (besides the few cutscenes from the main story). That being said, you have to sort of guess that Sasuke has been learning new skills on the side, like before the whole Chunin Tournament. I mean, can you honestly believe that small scene of him in the desert or where ever with kakashi shooting that massive ball of power (can't remember what its called) is all he learned. Be realistic, he knew that before Kakashi, and Kakashi was just proving a point.
do you mean where kakashi was climbing the mountain to meet sasuke...
the place where gaara visits them..?

if so

sasuke only learned the chidori with kakashi...
all he did there was taijutsu training to get lees speed...
so he could use the chidori..

ShinobiNeko
Tue, 08-31-2004, 12:03 PM
Hey you never know with Naruto, he could totally master Rasengan in the fight with Sasuke, cause that's the kind of person Naruto is i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Hopefully this fight happens in the anime then we can find out once and for all who would win, instead of speculating

Raposo_C
Tue, 08-31-2004, 12:24 PM
Thats true ShinobiNeko, vary true, and that would be a cool fight. But i think if they were to fight, no matter who wins, they would come back and fight again. I sort of see Naruto and Sasuke's relationship sort of like Gai and Kakashi's if you know what I mean (same with Lee/Naji). Which would still be cool all the same.

kAi: ya, I think thats the one, I didn't realize they were just doing Taijutsu, I thought they were doing both, but ya, It could be just that, still his Taijutsu is stronger then Naruto's, and his ability to control Chakra is still better.

Anyway, I'm kinda glad I when I cam back no one flamed me or something lol.

Assertn
Tue, 08-31-2004, 01:18 PM
HEY RAPOSO WTF's WRONG WITH YOU??
your sig is too big!! OMFG i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif

Mut
Tue, 08-31-2004, 01:47 PM
BS , Sasuke only knows standalone jutsu's , Naruto can combine any jutsu he has, with another. All I've seen is Sasuke pretending to be the master and Naruto always coming up better. Sorry, but you cant deny FACTS
Believing that Sasuke has more jutsu is one thing, but seeing it in the anime is another(It never happened ?). Sasuke just sasucks and you people actually still believe in him :?
He cant beat Naruto ~~

this is just all wrong. if you can't think of examples where sasuke has been creative in a fight then just talking now, you're just gonna make a fool of yourself.

Shinji Ikari
Tue, 08-31-2004, 02:04 PM
Why are you guys still arguing over this? If Sasuke is stronger than Naruto it will be shown in a fight between them...

As far to my knowledge, both Naruto and Sasuke are great, and I think you can't compare their strength because of the difference in the way they fight. Sasuke is more tactical and calculating trying to read the future in fights whilst Naruto goes with the flow, tries to beat the enemy on his own level and do everything straight out... Naruto also has a lot of stamina and willpower which makes him a good ninja (although laking in a lot of ways that may seem to be the "real" way of the ninja). Naruto said he wasn't going to become a ninja like all the others, and so far he is doing great according to me...

But Sasuke, although I disliked him for condesending Naruto and being a bit arrogant I must say that as the series has developed, I can see that he has great respect for Naruto and that he isn't as arrogant as he first seemed to be... And Sasuke is a great ninja no matter what anyone says...

Oh, and by the way... You can all just give it a rest trying to figure out who would win in a fight between Naruto and Sasuke since the only one that knows that is the creator... And seeing as he has free hands in the matter, he doesn't have to take into consideration of who is stronger/weaker, he just need to make the decision and there ya have it.

And trying to make logical standing points in an anime, don't make me laugh, Naruto is fiction based on fantasy and myths... It has nothing to do with logic or facts.

?igma
Tue, 08-31-2004, 02:39 PM
I was talking about facts from the anime, and no, Sasuke doesnt do anything smart.

Shinji Ikari
Tue, 08-31-2004, 03:10 PM
I was talking about facts from the anime, and no, Sasuke doesnt do anything smart.

He doesn't? Well think again buster... He does plenty of good moves in the anime even though the anime isn't even focused on him.

Why do I even bother... The thing about this question is that only about 5% of the people here can remain objective in their thiking whilst the others keep being subjective and can't think straight.

Raposo_C
Tue, 08-31-2004, 03:31 PM
Ok ... I just fixed that signature ... does that make everybody happy, holy shit thats one way to bitch at a guy. Sometimes I think people just like to complain. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

IamSpazzy
Tue, 08-31-2004, 05:03 PM
Why is there anything to argue about. Naruto has already beaten Sasuke. Don't remember which episode it was, but in one of the really early episodes, Naruto fights Sauske, and Sauske is the one who is tied down on the ground, whiel Naruto does a henge to look like Sauske to go after Sakura

DB_Hunter
Tue, 08-31-2004, 05:06 PM
If you are being serious... then that was another Kabuto like situation, where Naruto 'won' because he was underestimated.

wirm
Tue, 08-31-2004, 10:43 PM

I'm not going to go in depth here, but right off the top of my head, I can remember 3 instances where Sasuke used his creativity to outwit his opponent.

1) In ep 30 he tricked Oro after planing his little bomb thingies on Oro's back, and then using the opportunity from the explosion to use his sharingan windmill triple blade in conjunction with dragon fire. Granted, Oro was just playing around with him, but it was a damn nice combo.

2) His use of multiple shuriken hidden inside a fireball. He used this against the sound nin and in the second Naruto special. Both to pretty decent effect and with minimal effort.

3) He completely outsmarted Temari with his fire element jutsus and kawarimi. Heck, he beat her faster than Shikamaru did, and actually conserved most of his chakra. I'm not saying he's smarter than Shika, but you gotta give him props for his trickiness there.

Natural Cause
Tue, 08-31-2004, 11:47 PM
im stronger than both, i can buy a gun and shoot the creator and make them kill eachother then make sakura have sex with sasukes dead body and hantai or what ever that shy thing is have sex with narutos dead body

kooshi
Tue, 08-31-2004, 11:58 PM
I would like to put in my two cents here.

Naruto
- Shadow replication can confuse Sasuke
- Great amount of stamina
- Rasengan + Summoning are his trump cards
- Extremely determined and will try anything
- Kyubi's chakra

Sasuke
- Sharingan + Chidori are his trump cards
- Fast speed, due to taijutsu training
- Analyses and plots out tactics
- Wide range of fire elemental techniques
- Tries to be careful and not waste anything

Well, from what I have written and other factors, I'd say that this is a very close match. In time, we will see who is stronger, but for now, this looks like a stalemate.

Assertn
Wed, 09-01-2004, 12:05 AM
i can totally see the chidori and rasengan taking about the same amount of time to charge....at least not enough of a difference for it to be a big factor anyway.

for whoever's saying sasuke's target has to be stationary.....no
the whole idea of the chidori is that it is supposed to be coupled with the sharingan, so the user CAN move while charging in order to accurately hit the target while dodging any counters.

and btw, it is true that sasuke DOES need more distance to cover for the chidori than naruto needs for the rasengan. This is why kakashi had sasuke build up his speed.

CUE
Wed, 09-01-2004, 12:08 AM
Let's make this a direct correlation from the fight with Haku, when they were both trapped inside the mirrors. I know they both progressed and all since then, but still, same difference.

Naruto kept wasting his chakra, getting needles stuck in him, and playing stupid. Sasuke was trying his hardest to forming a strategy, conserving, and being smart. In the end, sasuke was better. Until naruto started using kyuubi's chakra, then he overpowered haku.

I think the same thing would happen in a fight, sasuke would win in a normal fight, naruto would win if he used kyuubi.

Natural Cause
Wed, 09-01-2004, 12:09 AM
sasukes chidori also needs to be touching something when he moves. still no one mentions this :/

Mut
Wed, 09-01-2004, 12:24 AM
sasukes chidori also needs to be touching something when he moves. still no one mentions this :/
what? what does his chidori need to touch? explain this.

Natural Cause
Wed, 09-01-2004, 12:30 AM
both times he has used it, when he was Vs gaara he draged it down the wall and along the ground then just before he hit gaara he took it up and hit him.

in the build Vs his brother he draged it along the wall. if he isn;t touching something with it he will lose it.

unlike naruto who can run with it in his hand without touching anything when he masters it he will be able to charge it while running, and move his hand around how ever he wants, in theory.

CUE
Wed, 09-01-2004, 12:33 AM
the hell? What was he touching when he ran at gaara? He wasn't touching anything, rewatch it.

The only reason he's dragging it along the wall is because he's trying to keep it as far away from his body as he can. And it looks cool. It's not a requirement. He used it like 3 times against the sand gaara without touching shit.

Mut
Wed, 09-01-2004, 12:45 AM
both times he has used it, when he was Vs gaara he draged it down the wall and along the ground then just before he hit gaara he took it up and hit him.

in the build Vs his brother he draged it along the wall. if he isn;t touching something with it he will lose it.

unlike naruto who can run with it in his hand without touching anything when he masters it he will be able to charge it while running, and move his hand around how ever he wants, in theory.

haha, you're on crack and so are the others who believe in that.

kooshi
Wed, 09-01-2004, 01:09 AM
Yeah, that makes no sense at all. The only reason why it is shown like that is just to add effect.

Merezz
Wed, 09-01-2004, 01:27 AM
kyubi chakra is same as sasuke's sharingan, don't say it's bullshit that naruto can use it. it's bullshit that sasuke has a sharingan, and yet you think that's fine?

?igma
Wed, 09-01-2004, 03:24 AM

read the actual thread when you accuse people...

an d for the crackpart, to gain speed, it does need to touch a surface. Without it doesnt make him gain speed.

Mut
Wed, 09-01-2004, 03:49 AM
an d for the crackpart, to gain speed, it does need to touch a surface. Without it doesnt make him gain speed.

ok... since you say 'it' i'm guessing you're refering to chidori. how does touching the surface let 'it' gain speed? but then again, when you said 'touching a surface,' you could be refering to sasuke (this time 'it' would be a 'he') and how he needs to be... standing on a surface... therefore touching something...? you're not making any sense because you're either talking about something completely wrong or something completely obvious (which isn't needed).

?igma
Wed, 09-01-2004, 03:55 AM
it = chidori , him = sasuke, and this proves you are dumb.

Mut
Wed, 09-01-2004, 03:58 AM
it = chidori , him = sasuke, and this proves you are dumb.
it would prove that i'm dumb if you actually made any sense...

anyway, that doesn't answer the question i asked... how does chidori touching the surface allow it to gain speed?

read the quote and the reply, I make perfect sense, you're just utterly dumb.

and by using the chidori as a magnetic force (or so it seemed to me, like a highspeed train works) Sasuke can "pull" himself forward faster. As in reality, and I assume it has been used the same here, electrical energies can glide along a surface to make 'it' move faster. As a magnetic force.

Bashing an object into the wall would normally make you go slower, so I figured he used it as such.
HAHAHA, ok dude. whatever you say. chidori becomes a magnetic force. right. why are you making up stuff that hasn't been said in the anime/manga? when was any of that said or even remotely hinted? what you said is just complete garbage. the best part about what you said is that you 'figured' he used it as such. hahahahaha good one, you're on the verge of making hokage-iv look smart. hahaah nice try.

?igma
Wed, 09-01-2004, 04:17 AM
read the quote and the reply, I make perfect sense, you're just utterly dumb.

and by using the chidori as a magnetic force (or so it seemed to me, like a highspeed train works) Sasuke can "pull" himself forward faster. As in reality, and I assume it has been used the same here, electrical energies can glide along a surface to make 'it' move faster. As a magnetic force.

Bashing an object into the wall would normally make you go slower, so I figured he used it as such.

Krbadass
Wed, 09-01-2004, 04:28 AM
Stop bashing on each other kids, i feel like a babysitter here. Seriously...

Mut
Wed, 09-01-2004, 04:32 AM
okay okay, but this is too funny... ?igma has obviously no idea what he is talking about cuz you can't just use magnetic force (which wasn't even told that chidori could be turned into that) on any surface to make someone/something move faster... like cmon... am i the only one who's seeing bs in what he is saying?

EDIT:

Actually, you can see in tha anime, that he actually uses it like that, no question about it.
hahha, nah, you're looking way too deep into it. just give up.

?igma
Wed, 09-01-2004, 04:32 AM
Actually, you can see in tha anime, that he actually uses it like that, no question about it.

@ the above.

It's intelligent people that look past the obvious. The dumb remain dumb.

Mut
Wed, 09-01-2004, 04:47 AM
haha, ok. since you're just suggesting that i am dumb and you are intelligent, i ask you...

since you're bringing up all this scientific knowledge of magnetic forces and electricity, tell me the physics of how sasuke's chidori, when it is touching a surface made of concrete, can make 'it' move faster. i really want to know how you came up with such genius theory. please, only facts. i'll be waiting for another brilliant response.

hahaah

EDIT: oh yeah, in your response, you should answer:

1. how the matter chidori consists of is converted to a magnetic source (not force)
2. how sasuke is able to convert the chidori into a magnetic force
3. how the so called magnetic force is able to pull something that is not metal

EDIT 2: response to below:

you didn't answer my questions. since you're so confident about what you say, back them up.

?igma
Wed, 09-01-2004, 04:51 AM
you are saying you have never seen lightning glide along concrete ? because I personally have, and it is creepy as hell, especially when your on only 50 meters of distance..

and it's not the science I am good at, just the actual fact.

oh and I wasn't EXACTLY talking about magnetic force, It's just that I can't find any other way to explain it i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Mut
Wed, 09-01-2004, 05:00 AM
oh and I wasn't EXACTLY talking about magnetic force, It's just that I can't find any other way to explain it

hahaha, wow. what a cheap way to get out of what you were saying cuz you ran into a dead end. just face it, you got nothing even remotely factual to say.

?igma
Wed, 09-01-2004, 05:21 AM
ok i was going to reply, but the bastard quote box gave me some crappy error -_-

chambers
Wed, 09-01-2004, 05:56 AM
wait a second, sasuke uses chidori touching the FLOOR to go faster? even if it was a magnetic force SCINCE WHEN HAS FRICTION LED TO INCREASED SPEED?!!?!

DB_Hunter
Wed, 09-01-2004, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by: chambers
wait a second, sasuke uses chidori touching the FLOOR to go faster? even if it was a magnetic force SCINCE WHEN HAS FRICTION LED TO INCREASED SPEED?!!?!

Said it all.

Magnetic trains don't actually touch the rails by the way.

basey44
Wed, 09-01-2004, 07:20 AM
yea hmm,i really dont think that the magnetic field created by the flow of energy from the chidori would affect the speed sasuke would move at, the wall would have to be exerting a magnetic force of the same polarity behind the chidori so as repel it causing it to accelerate or a magnetic force of an opposite polarity in the direction sasuke was running. however if for some reason that actually happened wouldnt only the point where the energy is flowing out of be affected which would drag sasuke as he wouldnt be able to run fast enough( or maybe it would just effect the chakra) however i doubt any of this would work since i am reasonably sure that the chidori has a rather small magnetic field otherwise it would attract their forehead pretectors, and that would be funny.

but im only in year 12 doing physics not uni so dont flame me or anyhting if i got some facts about magnetism wrong

EDIT: physics and electromagnetics and all things in the real world involving science and other normal things play no part in the naruto world, i mean they can jump like 100m into the air or off giant frogs and not be crushed by their weight force when they hit the ground

EDIT 2: hah i just remembered the magnetic field would only effect the energy, which sasuke is producing, the magnetic field produced by the flux of energy from the chidori is far too small, also if the chidori was used inside a magnetic field the energy would be effected by it much the same way that gravity effects us. i think i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

chambers
Wed, 09-01-2004, 08:07 AM
actually, should someone produce a maganetic field like sasuke produces chidori (say neji for instance and ease) they would be able to move at incredible speeds, as they could use the chakra in there body to create a reverse polarity field and move at incredible speed................the only downside to it is that they would lose an arm in the proces.

basey44
Wed, 09-01-2004, 08:09 AM
haha i got denied in 2 lines, this dude knows what hes tlaking about

DB_Hunter
Wed, 09-01-2004, 09:18 AM
He's a cat, thats why.

wirm
Wed, 09-01-2004, 11:20 AM
I've got to agree with Mut@t@ here.

There has been no indication that chidori is anything other than pure chakra. Nobody in the anime has said anything about magnetism or pulling of any kind.

Also, if the chidori was dragging Sasuke behind it, why is Sasuke always holding his arm behind him or to the side when he runs? Wouldn't that drag him backwards?

Another thing, why would Chidori dig holes in the walls and floor when it's supposed to be pulling him? Wouldn't it pull pieces out instead of pushing things in?

CUE
Wed, 09-01-2004, 12:36 PM

The fuck? It has nothing to do with touching the ground.

How bout when Kakashi used it to kill Haku? Was he touching anything then? No.

Eurasian
Wed, 09-01-2004, 12:42 PM
maybe creating big holes is to emphasize how powerful it is.

Raven
Wed, 09-01-2004, 12:58 PM
Exactly. The touching of the ground/wall is only to make it cool-looking and powerful. Magnetism? You can't possibly be serious.

Assertn
Wed, 09-01-2004, 01:59 PM
well Mutata, looks like you found some good quotes for the next GW survivor series i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

kenshi
Wed, 09-01-2004, 02:11 PM
sorry but i found the posts amusing. but with all the talk about magnetism, has anyone has actually taken a course in college physics? i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

thundrakkon
Wed, 09-01-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by: kenshi
sorry but i found the posts amusing. but with all the talk about magnetism, has anyone has actually taken a course in college physics?

Yes, and it wasn't fun. Let's leave it in the past (**remembers the horror**).

As far as electromagnetics creating a boost of speed for Sasuke, I guess it might be possible. If Sasuke creates enough of a negative field by exciting and amassing the electrons of Chidori, he could theoretically create a negative force around Chidori and push that force against the ground to propel himself. However, let's not get too scientific into this.

I think the best solution is, if someone has it right now, go to the episode where Sasuke is about to use Chidori during the chuunin exam, and Gai or someone was explaining it.

Both Sasuke and Naruto are tactical in combat, so the battle will be close. I still believe Rasengan will be more effective than Chidori since I think Rasengan is more versatile and uses less chakra. If it was just Rasengan vs. Chidori and not involve any other techniques (also assume both Naruto and Sasuke mastered their technique), Rasengan would win. It would be especially true if Naruto can create multiple Rasengans in both hands. That way he could use one to block Chidori and the other to attack.

Merezz
Wed, 09-01-2004, 03:11 PM
i still believe i win - ... Kyubi &gt; sasuke = Naruto winner.

kenshi
Wed, 09-01-2004, 11:15 PM
i think sasuke can beat naruto skill wise and probably has better battle tactics. hard to say if they fight 1v1 since naruto has a greater amount of chakra than sasuke. but then again, if you use the right tactics, the amount of stamina wouldn't matter too much.

Assassin
Wed, 09-01-2004, 11:51 PM
sasuke can "beat" naruto, yes but naruto has almost infinite stamina, so he can just take a beating untill sasuke is all out of chakra and basically collapses (like when he was fighintg gaara). it'll be just like teh naruto/kiba fight, except without the soldier pill

DB_Hunter
Thu, 09-02-2004, 07:04 AM
Will this topic die already... Ii'm giving up even posting my opinions cos we are all jsut oign around in circles...

xiaoxue
Thu, 09-02-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by: kenshi
i think sasuke can beat naruto skill wise and probably has better battle tactics. hard to say if they fight 1v1 since naruto has a greater amount of chakra than sasuke. but then again, if you use the right tactics, the amount of stamina wouldn't matter too much.

i think the problem here is tat Naruto has LOTS of stamina... hmmm LOTS n LOTS n LOTS of them.. remember the 2nd round of the exam? AFter using up so much chakura.. he still can run around.. still can jump on sensei so happily etc... i dun think anyone can shag naruto up.. unless he was busy training

wirm
Thu, 09-02-2004, 12:20 PM
Yes, Naruto does have a lot of stamina, and yes he does have the Kyuubi chakra to fall back on. However, anybody who says:

Kyuubi&gt;Sasuke so Naruto &gt; Sasuke doesn't seem to get that Naruto is not the Kyuubi.

He only seems to be able to borrow the chakra when he's hard pressed, and in only one instance, it came out right at the beginning of the fight (Kisame).

A real fight between Sasuke and Naruto would end too quickly for any Kyubi chakra to come out.

Remember when he tried to fight Rock Lee? That fight ended in less than a second. And Lee was still wearing his weights. Sasuke moves as fast as Lee without his weights. The fight would end too quickly for the use of any of the Kyuubi's chakra.

Hinata <3
Fri, 09-03-2004, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by: chambers

Its a really stupid thing to think that its magnetic becasue nobody has said it in the series
so why would he run with his arm backwards and running against the mangetic field ?
unnecessary to waste all that power to run in the wrong direction ?

Kent-Su
Fri, 09-03-2004, 04:20 PM
dude...honestly, Naruto has a long way to go before he can match up to Kakashi. The only difference between the two is that Naruto has an extra mold of chakra, being that of the nine tails. Now, you brought up a good point on the rasengan topic. But Kakashi could always copy the move. He is known as the copy cat. Though he may not have full control like an uchiha, he has enough knowledge to be able to copy the rasengan if he doesnt already know it. Now, Naruto does know a higher level move than sasuke, but sasuke on the hand knows how to completely use it. We still dont know if what Naruto did to Kabuto was just a fluke or not. He does have a tendency to do flukes. For instance, when Naruto tried to summon boss frog, but only brought forth his children.......=.=;;......funny, but doesnt convince me in this arguement. Im waiting to see if Naruto can continually do the rasengan more than one time like sasuke. So until then, sasuke wins my vote. But as soon as the writers shows Naruto does in fact have full control of not only the rasengan, but the summoning technique, AND his chakra, then will my vote change.

Assertn
Fri, 09-03-2004, 04:25 PM
rasengan is not a jutsu.....since it doesnt use hand seals
its just pure chakra molding

which means kakashi wouldnt be able to copy it just by looking at it

wasupman1
Fri, 09-03-2004, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
rasengan is not a jutsu.....since it doesnt use hand seals
its just pure chakra molding

which means kakashi wouldnt be able to copy it just by looking at it

yes and saske copied rock lee's speed...just by looking

speed has no hand seals

which means they can copy things without seals

Sanjuro
Fri, 09-03-2004, 07:12 PM
Sasuke did not copy Rock Lee's speed just by looking at it. Thats fucking retarded. Rock Lee said when they fought that Sasuke's body couldn't keep up with his moves, even if he could see them. When Sasuke got Rock Lee's speed, it was from all that training with Kakashi

Assertn
Fri, 09-03-2004, 07:33 PM
sasuke could see lee's movements, so he could imitate it yes.....
but 2 things......

1) seeing body movements is TOTALLY different than seeing chakra movement. It's not like sharingan can see the chakra circulatory system to see how naruto is molding the chakra.

2) after sasuke copied the movements, he still needed a month of training to get strong enough to imitate it. even if he sees the trick to creating the rasengan, he'll still have to practice for like a year to get the hang of it.

uhicha neji
Fri, 09-03-2004, 10:03 PM
I doubt he could copy the Rasengan and learn it in like 3 minutes, let's not forget the 4th couldn't master this.

PossiblE
Fri, 09-03-2004, 10:11 PM
The 4th mastered Rasengan.

uhicha neji
Fri, 09-03-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by: PossiblE
The 4th mastered Rasengan.

It took him 3 years. As I said I doubt Sasuke could master it in a matter of minutes.

Munsu
Fri, 09-03-2004, 10:59 PM
Isnt the power of the Sharingan to copy is actual jutsus... not physical techniques that only involve molding chakra... like ones that contain hand-seals...

And the 3 years that he took him to master it.. did it contain developing the actual jutsu? because one thing is to be guided step by step on how to do it... and another thing is developing the technique on your own

Assertn
Sat, 09-04-2004, 01:41 AM
perhaps, but the 4th was a genius....so im sure most other people would still need 3 years to master it even if it didnt involve developing the jutsu.

notice how naruto needed a 3rd hand with the help of a kage bunshin to complete the rasengan against kabuto? i'm sure he wont be able to do it one handed for a long time.......

Kent-Su
Sat, 09-04-2004, 05:44 PM
dooooooood...no one ever said anything about the 4th. The 4th mastered it yes. but that has nothing to do with sasuke, or kakashi. The point im trying to make is, no one knows whether kakashi knows the rasengan or not. And even if he didnt, Tsunade claimed him a genious at one point and time. And im pretty sure he knows how it works, because Kabuto knew how it was, and he is on the same level as kakshi. So, even if he didnt know it, but knew the basics, combine that with the fact, that Kakashi is a shinobi genious, and probably could master it. AND no one competed with me on the fact that no one knows if Naruto actually mastered it, or if it was just a fluke. no, he didnt need a third hand, he couldnt use his other hand because he was holding kabuto. Also, like u said earlier, there is no hand-seal, he just needed his other hand to mold his pure chakra and keep the flow constant, and flowing. That has nothing to do with jutsu, like you previously stated. And the fact naruto needs another hand, proves my fact, that he hasnt mastered it. Because as you can recall, the rasengan is a one handed technique. He shouldnt have need the help of another hand, much less 2 hands from a kage bunshin.

HotSauce
Sat, 09-04-2004, 05:52 PM
...u cant copy something with sharengan unless it involves hand seals. U have to practice things like Rock Lee's speed and Narutos rasengan. Its quite obvious.

Aramis
Sat, 09-04-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
perhaps, but the 4th was a genius....so im sure most other people would still need 3 years to master it even if it didnt involve developing the jutsu.

notice how naruto needed a 3rd hand with the help of a kage bunshin to complete the rasengan against kabuto? i'm sure he wont be able to do it one handed for a long time.......

http://www.tapanime.com/fun/animelaws.html
*points at law #48*

gem10147
Sat, 09-04-2004, 06:12 PM

look at episodes that flashback to sasuke learning the chidori, those large potholes in the wall show no sign of his chidori touching the ground, also kakashi never touched the ground when he used the chidori on zabuza.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 09-04-2004, 06:27 PM
For the sanity of the forum will someone please lock this thread already!!!!!

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sat, 09-04-2004, 06:38 PM
Yeah seriously this topic deserves to be shot and killed.