PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Movie Special is out by AH

supra33202
Sat, 08-28-2004, 10:40 AM
http://a.scarywater.net/animeheaven/

Downloading now!

Scorpio V1.2
Sat, 08-28-2004, 11:01 AM
What is it? its slightly larger than an episode so could it be the side story to the movie?

piasEnigma
Sat, 08-28-2004, 11:16 AM
i dont THINK its th movie.. but.. eh, we'll have to see.
yeah and.. how the fuck do they have to movie done when like.. NO ONE has seen a raw/cam. (if it is indeed the movie)

ForgottenSpiral
Sat, 08-28-2004, 11:24 AM
I haven't watched it, but in standard american terminology "movie special" usually means a TV show talking about the movie... which is why I didn't download it. I don't want to ruin anything!

DeluxSkillz
Sat, 08-28-2004, 11:34 AM
forgotten special is right it's just a special where they talk about the movie just wait for the real movie to be subbed

Knives122
Sat, 08-28-2004, 11:35 AM
its like the thing Pokemon would do in their movies, I guess ill dl it

Terracosmo
Sat, 08-28-2004, 01:31 PM
Can it be... the SPORTS SPECIAL?

Shuurai
Sat, 08-28-2004, 01:32 PM
I wondered that too but il wait till somone else downloads it.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 08-28-2004, 02:03 PM
As mentioned before it is a show that just talks about the upcoming movie. Included are a back stage look at how the movie was made, a brief summary about the world of Naruto and a few other things including interviews with the voice actors, Masashi Kishimoto speaking and an interview with Yuki, singer of the Home Sweet Home song. Ofcourse there are loads of clips from the movie, it does perhaps take the edge off what happens but it's only a little more than what has been shown in the previously released teaser trailers at the end of the recent episodes.

I would say this thought that the movie does seem to look as if though its going to have alot of action in it.

Actually on second thoughts one or two things are shown in it which I would consider as spoilers. My verdict, if your a die hard, whatever I say won't stop you but I would say for the sake of enjoying the movie more when you actually see it its best that you don't watch it. Watch it after you have seen the movie if you really want to.

Terracosmo
Sat, 08-28-2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by: DB_Hunter
As mentioned before it is a show that just talks about the upcoming movie. Included are a back stage look at how the movie was made, a brief summary about the world of Naruto and a few other things including interviews with the voice actors, Masashi Kishimoto speaking and an interview with Yuki, singer of the Home Sweet Home song. Ofcourse there are loads of clips from the movie, it does perhaps take the edge off what happens but it's only a little more than what has been shown in the previously released teaser trailers at the end of the recent episodes.

I would say this thought that the movie does seem to look as if though its going to have alot of action in it.

Actually on second thoughts one or two things are shown in it which I would consider as spoilers. My verdict, if your a die hard, whatever I say won't stop you but I would say for the sake of enjoying the movie more when you actually see it its best that you don't watch it. Watch it after you have seen the movie if you really want to.

GODDAMNIT I WANTED SPORTS SPECIAL

Edit: I can't stop laughing at "Big up my homies". You'll know what I mean when you see this...

DB_Hunter
Sat, 08-28-2004, 02:21 PM
lol yea... I first thought he was a bit... well queer then I realised he wasn't alone and there was a reason he was being like that.

Terracosmo
Sat, 08-28-2004, 02:36 PM
God it was freaky to see Naruto's voice actress speak like Naruto does.

Golden Hamster LMAO.

Weird shit

Suzu
Sat, 08-28-2004, 02:39 PM
LOL "Big up to my homies" guy was so pathetically funny, but Karen-chan was sooo cute. I wouldn't waste your time downloading this though, the only thing that i didn't regret watching were the voice actors. But if spoilers and hype float your boat then go for it.

Terracosmo
Sat, 08-28-2004, 02:43 PM
The people dressing up as Naruto characters, particularly Naruto at the end, made me cringe.

So...so.......just freaky!

CUE
Sat, 08-28-2004, 03:43 PM
That golden hamster part was just funny.

And I never knew naruto was played by a girl, hmm.

It's really weird seeing the people play the voice parts. I always associated Kakashi's voice with.. kakashi. It's fucking strange to see some old guy talk like kakashi, or some young woman play naruto.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 08-28-2004, 04:15 PM
Yea well I was shocked to find out to that Goku was voiced by a woman...

Karen-chan was indeed kawai...

Kakafosha
Sat, 08-28-2004, 04:33 PM
that was freakin awsome when kakashi chidori'd thru that snow dog summon. looks like its going to be a great movie, i wanna see it so bad.

s0ulz x r3frain
Sat, 08-28-2004, 05:02 PM
after watching a little into the preview i deleted it... too many spoilers

G-Pong
Sat, 08-28-2004, 05:44 PM
Kakashi doing a...wait a minute since this is the naruto forum, and this is naruto related, and it is released, can we talk about EVERYTHING the tv show showed and or talked about?

Toruxxx
Sat, 08-28-2004, 06:49 PM
did any one notice yondaime in scene 22mins 15 secs around there where naruto was running down the hallway?? yondaime is walking down there freaky :S

there's the screenshot
http://img14.exs.cx/img14/2843/bscap185.jpg

Terracosmo
Sat, 08-28-2004, 06:58 PM
Yeah I also thought "shit, yondaime" when I saw that... but I think it's just some shinobi happening to look that way.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 08-28-2004, 06:59 PM
Very observant of you... though that could just be some next man as well...

thundrakkon
Sat, 08-28-2004, 07:02 PM
What shocked me most when they were describing the characters was when... Sakura came up... The description said she was the clever one on the team and actually trained to become better. Wow, who would have thought?

Umm... let's wait 10 more years until I'll make a comment about Karen-chan... i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

The movie actually looks good from the previews, although I might have seen most of the movie through these previews already (let's hope not). Can't wait to see it!

Knives122
Sat, 08-28-2004, 07:05 PM
Yah I noticed that too, maybe Oro used that technique to bring him back and hes spying on Konoha i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

G-Pong
Sat, 08-28-2004, 07:06 PM
Good Eye!

Himura_san
Sun, 08-29-2004, 02:09 AM
The Yondaime appearance could just be fanservice kinda like a cameo done in movies.
Basically it has no meaning to the plot of the movie/manga/anime.

AngryGumball
Sun, 08-29-2004, 07:00 AM
ok, I have no clue who Yondaime is can someone explain to someone who does not know, in a friendly way? i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

DB_Hunter
Sun, 08-29-2004, 07:16 AM
Yondaime = The 4th, as in The 4th Hokage

Shuurai
Sun, 08-29-2004, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by: Toruxxx
did any one notice yondaime in scene 22mins 15 secs around there where naruto was running down the hallway?? yondaime is walking down there freaky :S

there's the screenshot
http://img14.exs.cx/img14/2843/bscap185.jpg

Also behind the examinner on the right it looks like Shizune and behind her there seems to be another little group which looks like asuma and kurenai

Edit: i aint watched the special so i dont know if those 3 are related but i just noticed them

Himura_san
Sun, 08-29-2004, 11:21 AM
highlight of the special!

http://www.myimgs.com/data/Durango2004/NarutoGeek2.jpg

Terracosmo
Sun, 08-29-2004, 11:23 AM
Yep that's right. To the left, Ino-Shika-Cho trio's parents. To the right, Genma. Behind him Shizune. And back there Asuma/Kurenai. And the Yondaime cosplayer to the left. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Dante
Sun, 08-29-2004, 02:22 PM
I thought this was the actual movie when I saw it on animesuki. Very disappointing if I do say so myself...

s0ulz x r3frain
Sun, 08-29-2004, 03:02 PM
if u checked the filesize then u woulda realized that it couldnt possibly be the movie =P besides we didnt even see the raw being released yet =(

Assertn
Sun, 08-29-2004, 03:14 PM
wow....yeah its not just a likeness.....thats the exact outfit the 4th has too, if im not mistaken!

Terracosmo
Sun, 08-29-2004, 03:52 PM
Himura_san gets enormous amounts of status points for that image.

Knives122
Sun, 08-29-2004, 03:59 PM
LOL, yeah he does get like 2 Status/cool points for that image (2 is a very large number in status points)

Himura_san
Sun, 08-29-2004, 05:53 PM
Wow thanks guys, I did'nt know I was being graded ^_^;
That guy was just asking for a spoof of himself.

I also like to add that the anime scenes from the movie so far are the best I have seen for Naruto, does anyone else agree?

Deblas
Sun, 08-29-2004, 06:20 PM
I have to say it does look a lot like him

DB_Hunter
Sun, 08-29-2004, 06:22 PM
Maybe Oro got Kabuto to do Edo Tensei and bring him back... but Kabuto due to his inexperience got it a bit wrong and ended up bringing him back but gave him his personality back isntead of making him a mindless tool...

Kinda like Count Duckula in a way I guess... I wonder if anyone remembers Count Duckula...

Assassin
Sun, 08-29-2004, 09:15 PM
oh man, i thought that was the movie...i was so excited. it turned out to be nothing more then a stupid "official" spoiler.

i didn't wanan know about the armor, and the history kakashi has with the on guy.....stupid japanese ppl.

anyone know if the movie has been captured by any group? if A-H came out with this movie special then they must have someone there. i want te actual movie i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif

Dante
Sun, 08-29-2004, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by: Assassin
oh man, i thought that was the movie...i was so excited. it turned out to be nothing more then a stupid "official" spoiler.

i didn't wanan know about the armor, and the history kakashi has with the on guy.....stupid japanese ppl.

anyone know if the movie has been captured by any group? if A-H came out with this movie special then they must have someone there. i want te actual movie

I completely agree.

RyougaZell
Sun, 08-29-2004, 11:23 PM
Maybe an un-informed missing-nin that was out of the village for 15 years came back and henge-d into the Yondaime heheh

Nice pic... I wanna see that movie... though I don't wanna download this spoiler episode

Raven
Mon, 08-30-2004, 02:16 AM
Or maybe.... just maybe.. yondaime is still alive!!!!!!!!11122

hahah, gotta love the shirt he wears, another example of the facination a lot of Japanese have for African-American culture.

Mut
Mon, 08-30-2004, 04:02 AM
the best part of that movie is gonna be kakashi kicking major ass. i can already tell he will own everyone's face just from seeing him chidori that ice wolf.

mf
Mon, 08-30-2004, 07:13 AM
Oh great, a special I don't mind getting from a group like A-H, but the real thing I wanna see in complete technicolor ^^.

yvliew
Mon, 08-30-2004, 05:23 PM

anyone know if the movie has been captured by any group? if A-H came out with this movie special then they must have someone there. i want te actual movie

Japanese are smarter than Americans

uhicha neji
Mon, 08-30-2004, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
the best part of that movie is gonna be kakashi kicking major ass. i can already tell he will own everyone's face just from seeing him chidori that ice wolf.

That was the best part of the preview.

aznj50
Mon, 08-30-2004, 07:22 PM
i watched it is blah............

Assassin
Mon, 08-30-2004, 08:38 PM
quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Japanese are smarter than Americans

and the point of that post was........?

i think we've found yet another contestent for the new round of GW Survivor.