PDA

View Full Version : Daa daa daa FULL

kat
Fri, 08-27-2004, 07:44 PM
Does anyone here have all the episodes from daa daa daa starting form episode 42?Or at least know where Ic anf ind it?Please^^I would really like to wacth it =D

stos289
Fri, 08-27-2004, 09:50 PM
You can find episodes of Daa! Daa! Daa! subbed by AonE on the main page of the Gotwoot site and then going to "Series". Since I'm such a nice guy, here's (http://www.gotwoot.net/series.php?p=info&sec=4) the link. Hope I could help.

P.S: The tracker is down right now so you are going to have to wait to get them.

Munsu
Fri, 08-27-2004, 10:27 PM
Animeone is only up 49 and is the only group subbing it... so you wont find anymore than that

kat
Tue, 08-31-2004, 01:02 PM
err...I need some help with something xD well,when I downloaded daa daa daa 31-39.....or something xD I tried watching episode 39 but for some reason...it wasn't working 0.o it seemed to..erm...the screen..was green 0.0Anyone know how to solve this?

stos289
Tue, 08-31-2004, 05:37 PM
You most likely have a codec problem. If you download and install all the codecs that I have shown in this (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=14&threadid=11966) thread you should be fine. If you would like, you could also download VLC Player too (the link is there). Hope I could help.

kat
Tue, 08-31-2004, 09:47 PM
ehh!!Thank you!Thank you!It now works^^But I have to yet again ask something xD well....in the torrent it says 31-40...but when i download it there is only 31-39.......does anyone here have 40?Or know where to get it at leastT.T

[EDIT] and also,does anyone have episode 39?It doesn't seem to be working on mine.When I download it,it says that there was an error or problem or something.....and it doesn't seem to finish playing after the word 'daisuki' in the opening song T.T

stos289
Wed, 09-01-2004, 09:52 AM
Both of your problems are most likely caused by you not waiting untill the full download was complete. Make sure that your client says "Download Complete" or "Download Finished" before you close it. You should then have all the episodes and they should work. Hope I could help.

kat
Thu, 09-02-2004, 10:11 PM
er..well the second problem u fixed.But nope,in the file it only contains 31-39..

Munsu
Thu, 09-02-2004, 11:16 PM
First make sure that you have a recent BT client just to make sure it is not banned by the tracker....

Second make sure you save the torrent file to you disk first (save as) and then opening it from there...

try those things to see if it works

kat
Fri, 09-03-2004, 07:56 PM
OH!IT WORKED!Now I have them^^but one more problem xD when my bit torrent is downloading Episode 39,it says error...in red...and When I play it to see what happened,it stops at daisuki...

Munsu
Fri, 09-03-2004, 10:36 PM
What's the error? where does it appear? what does it say?

it doesnt play because you probably have not downloaded it fully...

kat
Sat, 09-04-2004, 08:05 AM
well it says, error.Cannot reach file d://torrents etc. etc. =(And does anyone know what player an OGM file uses?Or how to watch an OGM file?

Munsu
Sat, 09-04-2004, 09:39 AM
Again when does that error appear? because i dont know what are you doing wrong in order to get that error... so give me the step by step of what you starting when you open the web page to get the torrent....

For ogm... some people prefer using vlc to watch ogm

But if you want... and this is what i do...

go to www.anime-legion.net and download the a-l codec pack... and install it...

then i use players like The Core Media Player, BS Player, and Media Player Classic to play them (if you use media player classic i suggest you disable the internal filters)

kat
Mon, 09-06-2004, 03:54 PM
oh..thanks^^and okay:

I go to gotwoot.net then go to daa daa daa.
I then go to 31-40.
Click on it xD
It starts downloading
then I look in the details and make ep.31 download first.After its done the rest download.
After they get to about 83-91 there is an error in red under how many peers there are,how many are seeding.And the sharing rate.It says error.Cannot reach d://torrents etc.etc

Munsu
Mon, 09-06-2004, 09:45 PM
Well I think that your main problem is that you are not saving the torrent file to your disk first....

go to the gotwoot torrent page.... right click the file then "save as" and then open it from the location you saved it to....

If that doesnt work or isnt the case then let me know

GLS
Tue, 09-07-2004, 10:48 PM
they just posted episode 50 on the torrent page, Animeone did. and they also posted a 41-50 package.

kat
Wed, 09-08-2004, 08:00 PM
well..thanks for ur help^^but im sad to sya that no,its not working STILL.and thanks!I shall download those new episodes^^