PDA

View Full Version : naruto episodes....

Tommie
Fri, 08-27-2004, 04:28 PM
umm hey u guys know where i can dl the jump festa episodes??..is both the 2003 and 2004 subbed by aone??..plz let me know where u can find them....i looked on animesuki but they only had TW ones which is toriyama or something if im correct....but i want the aone ones....also im curious to know....for the very very 1st episode of naruto the sub is diff frum all the other ones??..(aone) now that it is....j/w if u guys have the 1st episode that has the same sub as all the other episodes....if so where can i get it at??..
one more thing did anbu and aone split or something??..cuzz anbu's subs r diff frum aone's subs now....

originalkrn
Fri, 08-27-2004, 05:06 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahhahahaahahha. ......ha....ha..

oookay.
Well I dont even have my jump fiesta episodes anymore, BUT i do remember getting them from IRC. So maybe somewhere in /s irc.rizon.net /j #animeone, there is a bot lying around with those episodes.

And yes, Aone and ANBU did split. Didn't you read that huge topic about it? There was like this discussion and everything. You can go check it out with search or im pretty sure someone will link it sooner or later here.

frexeze
Fri, 08-27-2004, 05:33 PM
9 posts

he only comes aroudn when he has something to ask

G-Pong
Fri, 08-27-2004, 05:53 PM
Well you could try reading the news on the homepage about ANBU/AonE, and I believe the 2003 Jump FESTA (not fiesta!) is done by both Toriyama's World and ANBU/AonE. That is the "Crimson 4 Leaf Clover" episode (Or Naruto Special i think it was labeled by ANBU/AonE). The 2004 Jump Festa is only done by Toriyama's World in both .avi and .mkv formats.

Xollence
Sat, 08-28-2004, 03:28 AM
yo Gpong are you Gpong5 on AIM?

Shi_No_Shikaku
Sat, 08-28-2004, 03:34 AM
how can you be a member for the better half of a year and only post 9 time????

Kale Ironfist
Sat, 08-28-2004, 07:45 AM
1. Jump Festa episodes can be downloaded from IRC or BT
2. JF '03 is subbed by ANBU/Aone and TW, JF '04 is subbed by only TW (in two formats)
3. they got better over time at doing all the styling (imo anyway)
4. Yes, ANBU and Aone split.

Kakafosha
Sat, 08-28-2004, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by: frexeze
9 posts

just think about it. he knows we're so smart that we'll come up with a solution for him. its rather flattering if you ask me. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

frexeze
Sat, 08-28-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by: Kakafosha

Originally posted by: frexeze
9 posts

just think about it. he knows we're so smart that we'll come up with a solution for him. its rather flattering if you ask me.

or maybe he posts the same thing on ten different forums? i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Knives122
Sat, 08-28-2004, 12:47 PM
flattering more like imcompetence on his part to figure it out himself