PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 228 raw

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 08-27-2004, 10:13 AM
http://jojo.jojohot.com/dispbbs.asp?BoardID=10&id=21691&replyID=289048&sta r=1&skin=

*speechless* this was fuckin cool

Rocktar
Fri, 08-27-2004, 10:25 AM
/iddqd

imo

paran0id
Fri, 08-27-2004, 10:48 AM
Nice, now I just need the translation as I don't know jap.

Raven
Fri, 08-27-2004, 10:52 AM
It was good, albeit slightly predictable. I liked it.

Icelander
Fri, 08-27-2004, 11:14 AM
I loved it! even though I dont understand jap, but as raven said abit predictable i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
PS. A minute there I thought it was gonna be another flashback ep when we saw Naruto abit younger DS.

XTCBoY2K
Fri, 08-27-2004, 11:18 AM
After each chapter, it's just leaving me at the edge. So intense!

jing
Fri, 08-27-2004, 11:18 AM
Oh shit, Naruto can't die. But he can die if you chop his head off.

AlbinoFury
Fri, 08-27-2004, 12:13 PM
holy shit was that cool

kenshi
Fri, 08-27-2004, 12:24 PM
good to see kakashi back in action. looks like sasuke's going to go lvl 2 next week.

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 08-27-2004, 12:26 PM
anyone think kakashi migh be the one to break up the fight again or will he just stand there and watch at the power display he's send all his dogs this time around

kenshi
Fri, 08-27-2004, 12:41 PM
i think kakashi will attempt to break up the fight. question is whether he'll succeed or not against a raging naruto and lvl 2 sasuke. maybe it'll end up like the last fight with sasuke running off, except he makes it to orochi this time.

JerV
Fri, 08-27-2004, 01:18 PM
That pic where Kyuubi shows up behind Naruto was damn COOL

Mut
Fri, 08-27-2004, 01:23 PM
i bet you... sasuke won't go to level two until the week after next... the next chapter is gonna be about sasuke getting whooped and at the end we'll see a shot of level 2.

anyway, damn that hole completely disappeared. lol

xtort
Fri, 08-27-2004, 01:31 PM
F' the translation, I can't wait for the various colored revisions! I really can't imagine what Kakashi is going to do when he gets to the scene and Sasuke is a beast and Naruto is mini-Kyuubi. I doubt Konoha could stop the both of them; Kakashi will soil himself.

-xtortout

DeathscytheVII
Fri, 08-27-2004, 01:33 PM
Horray! looks like Sasuke is finally going to go through some serious ownage by Naruto i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Also, nice to see Kakashi back i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

hornetmike
Fri, 08-27-2004, 02:03 PM
OMG, finally. i've been waiting for things to really start getting exciting. man sasuke is about to get a seriously deserved ass kicking.

it's about time too. and kakashi is back. but i don't think he'll be able to stop it. it seems naruto has gone berserk even more so than he did against haku. i can't wait for things to be translated. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Noonan
Fri, 08-27-2004, 02:13 PM
I don't know how this fight is going to turn out, but I bet that right about now Sasuke is regretting not considering Sakura his best friend! i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

hyuga_hinata
Fri, 08-27-2004, 02:16 PM
Yeh, really need to find out what Naruto was saying!
I loved this chapter

I think Sasuke's too busy wetting his pants to go into level 2... or if he does go into level 2, he will implode!! >.<

Knives122
Fri, 08-27-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by: DeathscytheVII
Horray! looks like Sasuke is finally going to go through some serious ownage by Naruto

Also, nice to see Kakashi back

Kakashi coming back is obviously a sign that hes going to be the one to go and stop that fight, Not that he could anyway

and the chapter rocked bawls(the soda stuff)

SK
Fri, 08-27-2004, 03:48 PM
holy shit i dont even read japanese but that chapter was awesome, can u imagine it animated? gonna be kickass. woot my dawg kakashi back in the game i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

mage
Fri, 08-27-2004, 04:04 PM
no, it wont be any good animated. they will use a shitty korean animation team to do it just like they do all of narutos fights.

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 08-27-2004, 04:05 PM
unless they get the animators that did the haku fight then it's gonna be bad ass

originalkrn
Fri, 08-27-2004, 04:54 PM
IMMMM BACCKKK!!!!!!

what? no one knew i left? NO ONE EVEN KNEW WHO I WAS?! how sad......

WELL ANYWAYYYYY
I Have never downloaded a raw before, but after reading 227 and all the anticipation it gave me I FINALLY GAVE IN LIKE A MONKEY and downloaded the raw. Then.. THEN... THENN.. I SAW KAKASHI SAYING SOMETHING ( im not japanese) TO TSUNADE AND I COULDNT GO ON! So now i wait here for the subbed and thinking about what kakashi could be saying and YES. I AM WAITING.

Lenas
Fri, 08-27-2004, 05:45 PM
You're dumb to download the raw knowing it's not translated, then not going past the first page because you want to know what kakashi says.

AlbinoFury
Fri, 08-27-2004, 05:57 PM
well a picture in most cases is worth a thousand words lenas so yeh you can enjoy the raw even if its not translated

sangai
Fri, 08-27-2004, 06:14 PM
the last three pages i had drool coming out of my mouth, i can't wait to see sasuke shit his pants freakin out about how he just healed the damage naruto just did. the next chapter will probably be sasuke gettin crap kicked out of him, he will transform and even that will be useless, and then sometime around sasukes near death kakashi will probably come in and save his sorry ass.

anyone feel that the dogs are really there to help out neji and chouji if there still alive and the others.

originalkrn
Fri, 08-27-2004, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by: Lenas
You're dumb to download the raw knowing it's not translated, then not going past the first page because you want to know what kakashi says.

I downloaded the raw to see the sequence of events monkeynuts. Then i realized that I should just wait when i saw kakashi talking to tsunade. DICK.

Sidnne
Fri, 08-27-2004, 06:57 PM
I don't know how this fight is going to turn out, but I bet that right about now Sasuke is regretting not considering Sakura his best friend!

LOL!

Well, the translation isn't out yet, but I'm willing to bet that Kakashi knows about the Mangekyou (sp?) Sharingan and how to obtain it. So he is aware of Sasuke's intention to kill Naruto. My prediction is that he is rushing off to stop Sasuke from killing Naruto. But when he finally arrives on the scene, the tables are turned and he has to stop Naruto from killing Sasuke. And they carry Sasuke back to Konoha, in his pummeled state. OR... I would like to see Naruto completely thrashing Sasuke, even in lvl 2 form. Then the other Gennin show up with Kakashi and witness just how powerful Naruto really is and develop a new respect for his abilities.

Edit: When Naruto had the Kyuubi chakra swirling all around him, it looked like he was laughing.... I hope he was. It would be so great to see Naruto laughing at Sasuke.

piasEnigma
Fri, 08-27-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by: jing
Oh shit, Naruto can't die. But he can die if you chop his head off.

OMFG NARUTO MUST BE A ZOMBIE!!!!1

edit: im also currently making a sig of sasukes hand thru naruto sholder with the simple text of "owned."

Evil Eyes
Fri, 08-27-2004, 07:36 PM
OMG OMG OMG
Kyubi naruto finally. I have a feeling that Kakashi will get really hurt when he stops the fight between the two. Imagine if he died. Sasuke and Naruto would feel guilty for the rest of their lives.

Himura_san
Fri, 08-27-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by: Evil Eyes
OMG OMG OMG
Kyubi naruto finally. I have a feeling that Kakashi will get really hurt when he stops the fight between the two. Imagine if he died. Sasuke and Naruto would feel guilty for the rest of their lives.

Kakashi cannot be killed he is one of the best characters in the story, Kishimoto would have to be insane to do something like that. It would also piss me off if that were to happen!

hopeknight
Fri, 08-27-2004, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by: piasEnigma

edit: im also currently making a sig of sasukes hand thru naruto sholder with the simple text of "owned."

Well I wouldn't make the sig since you can't use it in the forums because it contains a spoiler, all the anime only people would be upset.

hornetmike
Fri, 08-27-2004, 07:44 PM
Yeah i can't wait for sasuke to get owned by naruto. time for payback. but man, doesn't it bother anyone that sasuke is really trying to kill naruto who is the closest thing to a friend that he has had.

Also i do think that the dogs are gonna find the injured genins. notice that all of them went on the search rather than one or just pakkun.

piasEnigma
Fri, 08-27-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by: hopeknight

Well I wouldn't make the sig since you can't use it in the forums because it contains a spoiler, all the anime only people would be upset.

you wouldnt/shouldnt be reading this thread if you havnt seen it..

hopeknight
Fri, 08-27-2004, 08:02 PM

Originally posted by: hopeknight

you wouldnt/shouldnt be reading this thread if you havnt seen it..

I do read the manga, I'm saying that if you use the sig and post in anything other than the Naruto Manga threads, you'll end up spoiling things for other people.

piasEnigma
Fri, 08-27-2004, 09:00 PM
ahh, yes.. i guess i do see your point D:

RyougaZell
Fri, 08-27-2004, 09:08 PM
Kakashi must have returned from a mission and when he learnt about what happened decided to catch up...

Summoning his dogs could mean he used them to track em... and I seriously am hoping that his dogs are gonna find Chouji and Neji, and thus save them, before catching up to the rest.

Also... Shikamaru, Kiba, Lee and the sand siblings should catch up to Naruto way before Kakashi, so it makes sense I mean.

originalkrn
Fri, 08-27-2004, 09:39 PM
well .. what im waiting too see is Tsunade in Hokage outfit. That would be awesome.

More on the kakashi theory - i bet Kakashi is also one of Sasuke's best friend. So if it ends up he dies in the battle and from Sasuke, Sasuke will get his mange that way and from all the guilt fight for good again.

Lefty
Fri, 08-27-2004, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by: originalkrn
well .. what im waiting too see is Tsunade in Hokage outfit. That would be awesome.

More on the kakashi theory - i bet Kakashi is also one of Sasuke's best friend. So if it ends up he dies in the battle and from Sasuke, Sasuke will get his mange that way and from all the guilt fight for good again.

No not that friggen figure hidding outfit. if it's altered to accomidate her full figure maybe but not that over sized burlape sack of an over coat. NOOOOOOO.

On the Kakashi dying I doubt it, but I would still keep it in mind. If kakashi died I think Naruto would go into an even deeper blinder rage from which there is no return. But I would be royaly pissed if Kakashi died. he's too fucking cool to be killed by a punk like Sasuke. NO.NOOOOO WAY.

basey44
Fri, 08-27-2004, 10:11 PM
only one word can describe that

wow

in fact u dont even need words, just sit back in awe of the power with slight amounts of drool dripping

mage
Fri, 08-27-2004, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by: Lefty

On the Kakashi dying I doubt it, but I would still keep it in mind. If kakashi died I think Naruto would go into an even deeper blinder rage from which there is no return. But I would be royaly pissed if Kakashi died. he's too fucking cool to be killed by a punk like Sasuke. NO.NOOOOO WAY.

I'm pretty sure Naruto is not in a blinding rage right now. Look at page 18, he's crying. He wouldn't be crying if Kyubi had full control like vs Haku. Naruto seems to be in control here.

Masamune
Fri, 08-27-2004, 10:55 PM
sasuke's gonne die. a painful , a very painful death

Hotsuma
Fri, 08-27-2004, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by: Masamune
sasuke's gonne die. a painful , a very painful death

No, he isn't.

As somebody else said. "IDDQD"

But the picture of Kyuubi behind Naruto was damned cool. I just hope instead of attacking in a blind rage, he pulls out some cool shit.

It's too bad I predicted this though. Sasuke Lvl 1. Naruto Kyuubi. Sasuke Lvl 2. Where's Naruto's trump card then?

Please Kishimoto. Let this turn out to be cool, instead of a lame-ass punch fest. Please.

basey44
Fri, 08-27-2004, 11:12 PM
i must remind all of you that naruto doesnt have control of all of kyubi's power, just a small portion, but imagine if he did

still it should be enough to beat the crap out of a fag like sasuke

Hotsuma
Fri, 08-27-2004, 11:19 PM
I don't think Naruto is going to be using the full extent of Kyuubi power in this fight. This is probably the most he can do, without making the plot boring and one-sided.

I want Naruto to beat the crap out of Sasuke too, since he cost us all over a year of reading without much progress, but I don't think he'll lose this fight. Right now, Naruto is doing the best he can, with the Kyuubi. And if he beat Sasuke before he can get to level 2, we just wasted a year for this lvl 2 shit.

DeathscytheVII
Fri, 08-27-2004, 11:28 PM
I seriously doubt Sasuke can kill kakashi, it took four sound four lvl 2 to defeat two Jounins, and kakashi is the most skilled Jounin in the village isn't he?

Anyways, i just hope Kishimoto can deliver on this arc, he really set the bar high since his wave country arc, and not many moments afterwards were able to live up to the first arc.

Snarbald
Fri, 08-27-2004, 11:46 PM
I'm not sure yet, but it looked like Kakashi was tired or sick or something to me. So maybe he's not quite in top form right now?

JusDaMan
Sat, 08-28-2004, 12:18 AM
Inane 228 came out 5 minutes ago..... MY GOT THAT WAS HOTTTTTTTTT not up on narutofan yet. so i just got it from IRC

Mut
Sat, 08-28-2004, 12:36 AM
thx.

i'm really glad that kakashi is finally coming back into the picture now. he's a really cool character and i missed not seeing him in action.

for the longest time, ever since the begining of this arc, i thought there was no way sasuke was going to come back to the leaf. but now, i'm thinking that there is a VERY slight possibility that sasuke might be dragged back one way or another. from the look of it, i think naruto is probably gonna beat the hell out of sasuke. i don't think sasuke's lvl 2 will be enough for the kyubi. but then again, we haven't seen what lvl 2 sasuke is capable of.

anyway, awesome chapter, but i'm getting tired from being left in suspense everytime a chapter ends :/

JusDaMan
Sat, 08-28-2004, 12:40 AM
the suspence is wat keeps naruto GOOOOOOD lol

Noonan
Sat, 08-28-2004, 12:56 AM
I'm Guessing that level 2 Sasuke will be able to at least match the current Naruto in power - which will force Naruto to pull some other enormous new technique/power/inherited ability out of his ass in the great tradition of shonen manga i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

ohpeekaboo
Sat, 08-28-2004, 01:53 AM
as a few of you have said, if sasuke gets the crap kicked out of him and loses the fight, the build up will have been pointless. kishimoto has played the invincible-naruto card a few times in the show, and it's been done well to give us faith in naruto's potential/strength. but if he does it again now, it's going to reek of DBZ one-sidedness.

the most interesting outcome will be naruto to kick sasuke's ass and have sasuke retaliate with the level 2 seal, and then have sasuke surprise the shit out of a very kyuubi-ed naruto, beating him but having kakashi intervene (w/ only enough room to spare to save naruto's life and escape, not totally fend off and drag back sasuke). that way we get some sasuke power-uppage (much needed for the amt of buildup) and yet we don't have naruto or kakashi die, and the plot progresses as sasuke heads off to orochimaru to totally become a fighting monster.

although, i asked myself the question during writing this: if sasuke knows what he needs to do to face his brother, why even bother w/ orochimaru anymore? or does he feel even w/ the upped sharingan he won't be a match for itachi? hmmmm... what are you thinking kishimoto...

Raven
Sat, 08-28-2004, 09:36 AM
Ok might as well go post in the other thread from now on.