PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Dreams

Terracosmo
Fri, 08-27-2004, 04:38 AM
Did you ever dream something Naruto related? I dreamt something really hilarious last night.

You know out where Kimimaro is and Lee fights him? When Gaara comes and assists, Kimimaro suddenly disappeared and Lee was like: "YOU BASTARD!!" to Gaara. He wanted revenge! Then came a pear tree from nowhere and Lee did a Konoha Senpuu on it so the pears flew towards Gaara. Gaara got all scared and he dodged the pears, leaving an opening! Gaara went: "SHIMATTA!" (like OH SHIT) and then Lee did a Lotus on his ass (the initial one), thus killing Gaara.

LOL

PSJ
Fri, 08-27-2004, 04:57 AM
lol terra maybe you need a break? i dont think i have dreamt anything naruto related i just dream useless stuff that shows how twisted i really am so i wont share those dreams.

Terracosmo
Fri, 08-27-2004, 05:04 AM
Actually that was my first Naruto related dream ever... so the break will have to wait until I have finished my world domination i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

PSJ
Fri, 08-27-2004, 05:55 AM
hmm yea the world domination is more important than your own mind.

NM
Fri, 08-27-2004, 08:46 AM
I'm surprised that your first Naruto related dream wasn't about you using your almighty ninja techniques to beat the literal crap out of Hinata. Then you would use the Death God to seal her away in Sakura to make her more useful but the thing is you would still be alive and not die by the Death God i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif.

Assertn
Fri, 08-27-2004, 09:45 AM
I had a naruto related dream last semester

i dreamt that my alarm went off, and i checked and found out it was saturday....so i was just kinda chillin on my bunk bed..
then gaara comes into the room wanting to hang out and stuff, and i was all afraid to jump down from my bunk, thinking that i might land on him and piss him off.
I forget the other details, but it was just weird stuff involving the sand nins mostly...

then my alarm went off for real, but since in my dream i established it was saturday, i turned it off

except it was actually monday i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

Souryusen
Fri, 08-27-2004, 10:03 AM
Never had a Naruto dream. But no worries, Terra.. yours is plenty odd enough for the other 6 billion people who haven't had one.

Knives122
Fri, 08-27-2004, 10:22 AM
hmmm, Me thinks Terra needs a vacation, for about a week or two

kAi
Fri, 08-27-2004, 11:43 AM
agreed...

Terracosmo
Fri, 08-27-2004, 02:27 PM
Actually I think the majority of the Naruto fans has had a Naruto dream, if not else subcounciously because it's not often you actually remember what you dream. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Souryusen
Fri, 08-27-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Actually I think the majority of the Naruto fans has had a Naruto dream, if not else subcounciously because it's not often you actually remember what you dream.

Don't try to project onto us, buddy-boy.

Terracosmo
Fri, 08-27-2004, 03:57 PM
Silence, woman!

One cannot help what one dreams, if I have a Naruto dream it is not my fault, but willingly using a Naruto sig shows that you are the one who is infatuated! Feel the truth sting into your right pinky, underling!

Souryusen
Fri, 08-27-2004, 03:59 PM
If anything my sig shows my infatuation with large breasts.

You, on the other hand, dream of Rock Lee. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Terracosmo
Fri, 08-27-2004, 04:24 PM
NO! I dream of pears! Rock Lee was only a bonus!

And that signature needs more breasts i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Souryusen
Fri, 08-27-2004, 04:27 PM
I'm no psychologist but I'm guessing there's a connection between pears (fruit) and Rock Lee.

originalkrn
Fri, 08-27-2004, 05:23 PM
i had a dream once where i was just stood up and went on my computer. Then i opened internet explorer, typed in the domain and downloaded a naruto manga chapter. I then unzipped it and read it. I dont remember what it was about. Then i just woke up and realized it wasnt true. My dreams are very... boring.

RyougaZell
Fri, 08-27-2004, 08:57 PM
If I remember correctly dreams happend on 2 bases...

1) remembering same day rutine
2) desires

so.... maybe you watched too much Naruto that day, or you just wanted to eat a Pear and Lee was indeed a bonus heheh

JusDaMan
Sat, 08-28-2004, 12:39 AM
yo.... i wanted to post this along time ago... but aite heres it...
About 6 months ago when i was in school taking a test.... i just didnt give a sh*t and slept the whole period...
I drempt the strangest sh*t ever....

First... I was dreaming all my friends who were guys were DBZ characters I was Buu... and all my friends who were girls were sailor moon characters. then we started fighting kyubi and we was losing like crazy. I tried to eat him by turning him to chocolate but when i ate him he blew me up from the inside. and all them other characters started to do stuff to him. but none of that worked. then outta no where... yoko(yu yu hakusho) comes in (played as another friend) and the 2 god foxes started having a brawl... they was shooting plants and everything. was crazy............. then outta no where inuyasha's crew poped up again. and us dbz was like who da hell r u.... we just went up and started fighting like crazy... miroku, a guy who can use some black hole hand thingy just started to suck everyone in... that didnt work and then we just screwed them over... then we was like aw hell naw.... just as kyubi was about to eat us... power rangers started comming in and doing all ttheir stuff... tommy called the dragon zord and they started fighting. but then i never finished the dream cause well... period ended and i had to wake up.

but IT WAS HOT lol

PSJ
Sat, 08-28-2004, 03:38 AM
lol that is probably one of the wierdest dreams ever i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif have you ever thought of cutting down on the action shows?

Stoopider
Sat, 08-28-2004, 04:19 AM
Haven't had a naruto dream for a long time. I think the last time I dreamn't about Naruto was when I had a fever. And I dreamn't I was Naruto with his kyuubi chakra charging up... and it got really hot. Well, I really was feverish.

Terracosmo
Sat, 08-28-2004, 05:35 AM
The Power Rangers part of JusDaMan's dream was the best. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Eurasian
Tue, 08-31-2004, 04:00 AM
naruto dreams??? i think i actually had one...i remember i told it to my sister...but i can't remember now.

Jman
Tue, 08-31-2004, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by: JusDaMan
About 6 months ago when i was in school taking a test.... i just didnt give a sh*t and slept the whole period...

First... I was dreaming all my friends who were guys were DBZ characters I was Buu... and all my friends who were girls were sailor moon characters. then we started fighting kyubi and we was losing like crazy. I tried to eat him by turning him to chocolate but when i ate him he blew me up from the inside. and all them other characters started to do stuff to him. but none of that worked. then outta no where... yoko(yu yu hakusho) comes in (played as another friend) and the 2 god foxes started having a brawl... they was shooting plants and everything. was crazy............. then outta no where inuyasha's crew poped up again. and us dbz was like who da hell r u.... we just went up and started fighting like crazy... miroku, a guy who can use some black hole hand thingy just started to suck everyone in... that didnt work and then we just screwed them over... then we was like aw hell naw.... just as kyubi was about to eat us... power rangers started comming in and doing all ttheir stuff... tommy called the dragon zord and they started fighting. but then i never finished the dream cause well... period ended and i had to wake up.

but IT WAS HOT lol

ROFLMAO This is indeed one of the strangest dreams I've ever heard. lol @ the part w/the dragon zord.

Deblas
Tue, 08-31-2004, 11:17 AM
I had one but that was because i spent hours whatching naruto episodes

Mae
Tue, 08-31-2004, 07:30 PM
My dream: I dreamed that after the Hidden Sand village was defeated by Konaha they went out into the country to recruit new ninjas. I was the daughter of a peasant family, but my father had been an ninja, so I volunteered. I turned out to be the most skilled of all the recruits, so although I goofed off alot my instructers just scolded me and left it at that. And I became freinds with Gaara, who had since grown up a lot, although he was still shunned by the community. Since I was from the outside and didn't know him before we got along well, although I remember being resentful that he always got away with skipping out of class because his sister was the Kazekage. In the last part of the dream Gaara and I were skipping and I was trying to convince him that we had to somehow exorcize him before Shukaku killed him, and he was reluctant because then he would lose Shukaku's powers. He finally agreed, but then when we went back to the village we found out it had been attacked and destroyed. We felt guilty because we hadn't been there and vowed revenge.... and then I woke up.

I was like, I can't believe I dreamed of Naruto.... But however geeky it was I still got to jump like a ninja, which I can tell you is as fun as it looks. My dreams tend to be a bit odd, last of a handful of surviors of a global plague, family eaten by a giant jellyfish, neglected wife of a Chinese diplomat....

KitKat
Thu, 09-02-2004, 03:15 PM
LOL! Wow Mae, that was awesome. Your dreams are so logical! Vowing revenge is a good way to end....maybe you'll dream a sequel and let us know how that turns out i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
I've had Naruto dreams before, but they always evaporate out of my memory when I wake up, leaving only shadowy impressions. If I ever do manage to remember one, I'll post it right away before I forget it.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Fri, 09-03-2004, 06:14 PM
Ah! You guys are so lucky I want a Naruto dream. I could like KILL PEOPLE! but in most of my dreams Im the weak one who ends up being able to do nothing.

PSJ
Fri, 09-03-2004, 06:19 PM
why would you want to kill someone in your dreams you have plenty of time to fantasize aobu that when you are awake.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Fri, 09-03-2004, 06:22 PM
Because in your dream it feels real

Edit: and I dont really mean kill someone, more like fight and beat the hell outta someone

PSJ
Fri, 09-03-2004, 06:27 PM
ok, i was just joking anyway i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gifi cant remember most stuff i dream. i remember the dream i hade when i slept after school today tho. its really simple and guyish. i dreamt of a girl in my class, shes fine and i mean really really fine.

Knives122
Fri, 09-03-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by: JusDaMan

but IT WAS HOT lol

Man I wish I still had my yoko sig i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Wicked
Fri, 09-03-2004, 11:08 PM
I had my first Naruto themed dream the other night but continued to forget telling everyone.

It's actually rather boring but Saskue, Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi were trying to pole vault, with actual poles, over an extremely high and sharp wooden fence for reasons still unknown. In all honesty I think only Sasuke kinda succeeded but landing on top of one of the sharp pieces of wood don't really count.

If they failed in the pole vault, they died. That's all I remember.

Aramis
Sat, 09-04-2004, 12:42 PM
i haven't exactly dreamt anything directly related to Naruto but I had a nightmare kinda thing where I was in this huge plain room and from somewhere high up came a constant, increasingly large rain of shurikens and other throwing weapons i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif
eventually it covered the whole room and i had nowhere left to dodge, and i woke up.

KitKat
Wed, 09-22-2004, 08:16 AM
This dream is already starting to fade out of my memory, so there might be some gaps....

Last night I dreamed that me and Naruto and some other people were on this team of people that.....I'm not sure exactly what we did, but we did stuff for people. Anyways, one day we were hired by this old lady. I was late for the team meeting, and when I got there only this one dude was there. He said that everyone else had left, but really he had killed everyone else on the team, and was planning to kill me too. Suddenly, this all became clear to me and I casually wandered onto the balcony as I was talking to him, then bolted down the fire excape. It was dark, and it was really high up an apartment building, so it took me a long time to get down all the stairs. The dude chased me for a bit, but I lost him in the dark.

In the meantime, Naruto hadn't been killed along with the others. He was the only one that had managed to escape, but he was hanging on to the gutter pipe on the outside of the building. He was about to lose his grip and fall, but remembered how he needed to protect the people precious to him (and was enraged that he hadn't been able to save the others that were killed) and managed to extract kyuubi chakra and climb down the outside of the building.

Somehow, I managed to locate Naruto in the dark and we came up with a plan. We got the lady who had hired our team to give us jam and crackers and a thankyou card. We drugged the jam and crackers and had it all sent to the evil dude. He took this as a sign that me and Naruto were dead (don't ask me why....logic doesn't apply in the world of dreams) and started eating the jam and crackers. Naruto and I showed up just before he fell unconscious so that he could see how his plan had failed.

Terracosmo
Wed, 09-22-2004, 08:21 AM
Funny how when I write about my dreams, people call me crazy. But when other people write about theirs, everybody finds them interesting. God I hate you guys. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

And KitKat, you like jam & crackers don't you? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

DeluxSkillz
Wed, 09-22-2004, 08:30 AM
after watching 101 i had a dream i was banging sakura in the hot springs and it was GOOD!!!!! lol .......i wake up next morning....guess what?....yeah the bed was all wet man damn that's the best dream i ever had i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

KitKat
Wed, 09-22-2004, 08:42 AM
Heh, jam and crackers sounds like it would be disgusting. It figures that the only time I would ever imaging those two things going together was when I was alseep. I'm actually disappointed that Naruto and I came up with such a boring plan. Granted that it worked, it would have been so much better if I got Naruto to use his kyuubi chakra to defeat the dude in an epic ninja battle.

basey44
Wed, 09-22-2004, 09:49 AM
haha i remember i had this dream where i was one of those dbz guys and i thought i was the best, but then i had to fight this big dude so i thought "no problem" but the trouble was all i could do was fly, i couldnt figure out how to do those beams and junk, you know wen they gather energy and look constipated, i was like that without the energy, then i remember i was walking on the ground for some reason while the fight was still going looking for goku to teach me to shoot beams again, man i feel like an idiot for saying that but this thread made me remember that dream

Terracosmo
Wed, 09-22-2004, 10:09 AM
@DeluxSkillz: First time ever I'm jealous of someone's dream i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
@KitKat: Maybe your dream agreed subcounciously that Naruto using Kyuubi chakra all the time is cheap? :S
@basey_69: If you feel like a moron just ready my first post.

basey44
Wed, 09-22-2004, 10:17 AM
just wondering, isnt she 12

so...hmm prepuberty hooray i guess i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

but seriously uve all heard the saying
"if theres grass on the wicket its time to play cricket"

Terracosmo
Wed, 09-22-2004, 10:20 AM
I doubt that anyone cares about her age. She doesn't look 12, so...

Winged Dancer
Wed, 09-22-2004, 12:02 PM
I have had two Naruto dreams, the one I remember was a bunch of Naruto ninjas attacking my "Problems of the Modern Civilization" professor, which was also a ninja and was defending himself rather well.

I had to make an effort the following day not to laugh whenever I saw that professor.

basey44
Fri, 10-01-2004, 09:39 AM
i had a dream sorta related to naruto a little while ago, me and this girl i like were on a camp thing, and there was this camera but instead of normal pictures it kind of narutoised them, we looked like naruto anime character, and her hair turned from brunette to purple wtf's with that

Einzelgänger
Sat, 10-02-2004, 12:42 AM
Not to sound wierd or anything, but dreaming as something you watch alot normaly means you have some unworked out stress in your life that you are trying to make seem smaller, or funny, instead of the truth. And I'm not saying its a bad thing, most people do it at one time or another. On anothr note, I have had a few Naruto dreams, mainly one guy with no face killing what seems like hundreds of ninja.

Anyway, ya I'll stop talking now.

Mr.X
Sun, 10-03-2004, 11:52 AM
i usually dream this one: im saskue. im at my school minding my own business, and suddenly all these ninjas come out and start fighting me. then i turn on my sharingan and waste them. but more and more come out, so then i use byakugan (sp?) and waste them too. its freaky really, cuz its so intense.

a while back i sometimes had this other dream too. i'd dream that i woke up in the middle of the night. i'd walk around all the way to the roof of my house, and for some reason i'd jump off. right before i hit the ground though, i'd jump awake. sometimes i was really sweaty, sometimes not.

Einzelgänger
Sun, 10-03-2004, 12:34 PM
That fist one sounds cool.

As for the second one, normaly falling represents an out of controle time in your life, maby you feel like too much is going on to keep track and its gettin out of controle.

Go go college psychology classes!

jing
Sun, 10-03-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by: Einzelgänger
That fist one sounds cool.

As for the second one, normaly falling represents an out of controle time in your life, maby you feel like too much is going on to keep track and its gettin out of controle.

Go go college psychology classes!

How about the feeling of Tetris pieces falling on top of me, like all at once. what does that mean. I wake up b4 it lands on me.

Einzelgänger
Sun, 10-03-2004, 07:03 PM
Thats kina hard, maby your subconcies is trying to tell you that your being sepped on by people, or maby suppresed in some way?

If that don't sound right I'm not sure, but if it doesn't sound right, then thats not what it is.

jing
Sun, 10-03-2004, 10:58 PM
stepped on eh.. usually im the one that does that.

but yeah yesterday i had a dream that i couldnt step outta myhouse, because wolves would come eat me.

uno anything about that?

Einzelgänger
Sun, 10-03-2004, 11:42 PM
Well Like I said, in the end its your dream, your the only one who can truely know what it means.

As for that one, it could mean that something is holding you back, keeping you from moving on in life.

basey44
Mon, 10-04-2004, 03:14 AM
man all these crazy mixed messages, id like to see the day wen ur brain just puts up a text message for ur dream in a crazy font, not as fun but straight to the point

jimmymasaki
Mon, 10-04-2004, 10:18 AM
man wish i could remember all my dreams.. all i remember is the feeling of like... i hafta run coz i'm escaping only my legs are really heavy... or that everything's suddenly in slow motion.

Originally posted by: jing

How about the feeling of Tetris pieces falling on top of me, like all at once. what does that mean. I wake up b4 it lands on me.

that is one scary dream.. would be even scarier if they were giganormous pieces that just kept on landing near you... neways, do u even hear the music that comes with the game?? man that music drives me mental.

Einzelgänger
Mon, 10-04-2004, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by: basey_69
man all these crazy mixed messages, id like to see the day wen ur brain just puts up a text message for ur dream in a crazy font, not as fun but straight to the point

Ya know that would be funny, but it still wouldn't make all that much sence even if that happened, the logic center of the brain shuts down during dreams, which is why they seem so odd, and out there.

jimmymasaki ~ I know that running means something, I just can't seem to remember what.

rupert003
Mon, 10-04-2004, 05:02 PM
There's as many theories about dreaming in the world as there are psychologists making them. One theory I believe to be very accurate was formulated by Gustav Jung. It speaks of collective unconcious and how it affects the concepts of your dream, and how are they modified by personal experience. Mythology and common sense are examples of collective unconcious. Dreams like falling, flight, being naked, are common between all races and cultures.

I nearly never remeber my dreams, but I have slight memory problems, so it doesn't count.

When I do remember dreams, I rather wish I haven't. In the last year I had maybe 3 or so dreams I remember, and in all of them I murder someone real in a very brutal fashion. I can't speak for two of the dreams because they are too fuzzy, but in one I killed this guy I hardly know, but always knew how to annoy me beyond limits. He said something that ticked me off, and punched me a few times, then I snapped and all hell went loose.

Einzelgänger
Mon, 10-04-2004, 08:57 PM
Collective Unconcious is still a theory though, and its mainly pointed at for the cause of Deja-Vu. (Spelling?) Why is this familiar, I've never done this, but its to familiar. Collective Unconcious tells us that we share the momory of the past, and present of all mankind, which is why that one thing feels soo familiar, yet you've never done it. Though I've never heard it applied to dreams. Similaritys in dreams between culters and races is explained by the brain, all humans have the same base for thinking, unconcious is similar, thus we have similer fears. It goes realy deep, and there are alot of theorys, but ya I guess Collective Uncocious could play a part in dreaming.

I remember about 5-6 dreams a night. I wake up after all of them, and wright them all down, look at it later on. If you want to remember more, start wrighting down "I will remember my dreams." on a peice of paper befor you fall asleep at night. Its what I do, I think it workes nicely.

I have alot of dreams I wish I didn't have, but they still intrest me. One reocuring dream is me walking in on my friend as hes shooting him self in the head with a shot gun. I started having that dream the night befor my friend realy did do this, and unfortunitly, I did have the misfortune to walk into the room as it happend, I won't go into detail, but I couldn't hold my lunch down. That dream has meaning, it shows me that I can't get over it, and by showing it to me over and over, I am slowly accepting it.

basey44
Tue, 10-05-2004, 05:41 AM
has anyone actually dreamed the future, like not a gay sci fi thing but u have a dream then like a year later or something it happens and ur like holy crap i remember dreaming that, that used to happen to me heap wen i was a little kid. i had a dream probly 3 years ago and last friday nite wen i was out it was like this is strangely familiar. but i had a dream once wen i was little and a few months later it started to happen so i tried to do the opposite to what i kinda did in my dream but the result ended up being the same thing i had dreamt, so my attempt to change the future kinda didnt work

SK
Tue, 10-05-2004, 07:34 PM
hmm seek some psychoanalysis i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

basey44
Sun, 10-10-2004, 04:45 AM
aw that doesnt help

doesnt that happen to anyone else!?