PDA

View Full Version : How Naruto obsessed are you?

DrunkPotHead
Thu, 08-26-2004, 11:05 AM
I got a tattoo of Sasuke's cursed seal ( www.ic.sunysb.edu/stu/ipetrako/CursedSeal.jpg ) in the same general area as Sasuke...

Did yuo go out of your way to do something naruto-related?

On a side note, i can't seem to post on these forums at all from home, when i click on the 'post message button', nothing happens....

Shinji Ikari
Thu, 08-26-2004, 11:08 AM
I'm not that much in to Naruto at all, but I did get myself a Rock Lee pillow.

JusDaMan
Thu, 08-26-2004, 11:15 AM
I got a naruto poster =) cost me 12 dollars
Theres clouds on top then kakashi alittle below cloud beginning to hold a tiger seal
sakura is on the lower left of kakashi(sholder length) holding a kunai and crossing her arms wif her tounge sticking out
sasuke is wearing his old outfit lower right of kakashi(sholder length). biting on a scroll with 2 finger sticking out and holding a kunai
then naruto is directly below kakashi. holding one of his hand with a rasegan style pose but no blue swirl. and other hand with a kunai

and theres kyubi chakra all over the poster

CUE
Thu, 08-26-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by: DrunkPotHead
I got a tattoo of Sasuke's cursed seal ( www.ic.sunysb.edu/stu/ipetrako/CursedSeal.jpg ) in the same general area as Sasuke...

On a side note, i can't seem to post on these forums at all from home, when i click on the 'post message button', nothing happens....

...wow, you're going to hate that tattoo in about ten years.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Thu, 08-26-2004, 12:03 PM
I went to otakon so I got a naruto plushy, a Konoha forehead protector, a rock lee, gaara and neji key chains, a poster, and a couple of those tiny figures. Yeah I know but it wasn't my moneyi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif.

DrunkPotHead
Thu, 08-26-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by: CUE

...wow, you're going to hate that tattoo in about ten years.

It's no more than 3inch x 3inch, and it's perfectly hidden just by wearing a T-shirt. Why do you think I will hate it?

Tofu #2
Thu, 08-26-2004, 03:52 PM
i tried to do the rasengan.

tensai
Thu, 08-26-2004, 04:03 PM
lol

the only thing i bought was a naruto keychain
i dont think im as obsessed right now as i use to be then

Mut
Thu, 08-26-2004, 04:05 PM
i add 'no jutsu' to actions. let's say i wanna tell someone i don't care, i say 'i just used i don't care no jutsu.'

i dunno

thundrakkon
Thu, 08-26-2004, 04:06 PM
Besides watching the Anime, listening to some of the music, posting on this forum, and talking with friends about it, I am not really that obsessed with Naruto.

Most like, you have a pop-up blocker from home that is preventing you from posting. Just turn it off, or if the application allows it, allow the gotwoot forum pop-ups to occur.

PSJ
Thu, 08-26-2004, 04:38 PM
im not all that into naruto i read the manga and watch the anime thats it. im not that kind of guy to buy stuff and such.

zachary_milyardo
Thu, 08-26-2004, 04:48 PM
I made (with photoshop and some construcion paper) labels for all my binders that I use at school. I have one of Kakashi and one with him reading "kuru kuru somthing"(I never bothered to look up the last kanji), the book he's always reading for English("kinda strange its [for] english lit but hes reading a japanese novel"-My English Teacher). but thats not really an obbsession since I also have ones of Cloud, Septhiroth, Chii, Inuyasha, Shippo, Chiyo-chan, and practicaly one for every section in my note book.

I should make a Sasuke one!

kooshi
Thu, 08-26-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by: JusDaMan
I got a naruto poster =) cost me 12 dollars
Theres clouds on top then kakashi alittle below cloud beginning to hold a tiger seal
sakura is on the lower left of kakashi(sholder length) holding a kunai and crossing her arms wif her tounge sticking out
sasuke is wearing his old outfit lower right of kakashi(sholder length). biting on a scroll with 2 finger sticking out and holding a kunai
then naruto is directly below kakashi. holding one of his hand with a rasegan style pose but no blue swirl. and other hand with a kunai

and theres kyubi chakra all over the poster

Sweet, I got the exact same poster, although I got it for like $2, lol.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Thu, 08-26-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by: _naruto_X
i tried to do the rasengan.

You and me bothi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

sasuke-kun!!
Thu, 08-26-2004, 06:46 PM

Thats nothing. I've got Naruto's seal tattooed on my stomach.

PSJ
Thu, 08-26-2004, 06:59 PM
i really REALLY hope you're joking, both of you.

Alhuin
Thu, 08-26-2004, 07:02 PM
I did Chidori...

No really....I did...

In my dreams last night....

Kaka
Thu, 08-26-2004, 07:09 PM
sasukes cursed seal as a tattoo is pretty cool, good thinking, i like naruto alot but i havnt got any merchadise of any sort.

Mae
Thu, 08-26-2004, 07:21 PM
I pretty seriously doubt either of the tattoos mentioned are real... I'll believe it if you post a pic, not before....

I have a fair amount of wallpapers and fanart, and I did have a Kakashi keychain, but I lost it ;_;

ragnarokex
Thu, 08-26-2004, 08:30 PM
well i got lil figures keychains plushed head protectors posted wallpaper and stuf flike that but then i didnt but bed sheeets

Shuurai
Thu, 08-26-2004, 09:01 PM
I trapped my head in a vice so i look like Hinata...

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Thu, 08-26-2004, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by: Shuurai

(awaits hinata bashers)

Tofu #2
Thu, 08-26-2004, 09:23 PM

LMAO when my chakra holes were clogged, i unleashed my kyubi chakra. they sure were surprised

Griev
Thu, 08-26-2004, 11:16 PM
Hey DrunkPotHead, i just graduated from SUNY SB.

Wildthing
Thu, 08-26-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by: Kagemane_no_Jutsu

(awaits hinata bashers)

I really don't see why everyone seems to dislike hinata...

Omri
Thu, 08-26-2004, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by: Wildthing

(awaits hinata bashers)

I think it's because she's to shy...And she's not a developing charcther. Just keeep on shying!

kAi
Fri, 08-27-2004, 12:00 AM
i changed my name to Uzumaki Naruto...dyed my hair blonde, started grinning like an idiot and i also wear orange jump suits now...and i wear goggles on my forehead awaiting to graduated from the academy this year so i can replace it with a konoha forehead protector...
lolz...

i might have made this up...i havent looked in the mirror since this mornin'..

rainstorm
Fri, 08-27-2004, 01:05 AM
1) Naruto Wallscroll
2) Various Naruto Wallpapers
3) Gotwoot set as homepage to check for NAruto torrents.
4) Full collection of current US released Naruto Manga from Shounen Jump including the foil cover "collectors edition" no 1. marked 906 of 5000.
5) Working knowledge of what each common jitsu means in English without seeing the subtitle on it.

I guess, when I think about it, that the no.1 collector's manga is my biggest thing. I don't have much money to blow on anime fandom, but I fully intend to keep on purchasing the manga rather than downloading it.

rainstorm
Fri, 08-27-2004, 01:06 AM

Serious props on that one.

Uchiha Barles
Fri, 08-27-2004, 01:32 AM
I imagine spend some time imagining future fights as I hope they would turn out. That's about it.

DrunkPotHead
Fri, 08-27-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by: Mae
I pretty seriously doubt either of the tattoos mentioned are real... I'll believe it if you post a pic, not before....

www.ic.sunysb.edu/Stu/ipetrako/Tat.jpg

Originally posted by: thundrakkon
Most like, you have a pop-up blocker from home that is preventing you from posting. Just turn it off, or if the application allows it, allow the gotwoot forum pop-ups to occur.

I get the pop-up, nothing happens when i actually click on the 'post' button on the pop-up. Im using my comp at work. This will probably the last time i post for awhile since all 3 of my comps at home get no response when i click on the 'reply to topic' button on the pop-up. All three computers go through the same router, perhaps that's the problem? What port should I unblock? Any helpful suggestions welcome.

Originally posted by: Griev
Hey DrunkPotHead, i just graduated from SUNY SB

Im starting my second year this monday i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

PSJ
Fri, 08-27-2004, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by: Wildthing

(awaits hinata bashers)

i dislike her because she is annoying like hell.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 08-27-2004, 01:54 PM

That used to be my avatar!

Souryusen
Fri, 08-27-2004, 01:59 PM

GO OUTSIDE!

SeifeR
Fri, 08-27-2004, 02:01 PM
i smoke a joint then watch the new episodes every thursday
like a little ritual

sasuke-kun!!
Fri, 08-27-2004, 03:05 PM
i'm learning japanese so that i dont have to wait two days to get the subbed version

KitKat
Fri, 08-27-2004, 04:27 PM
I think I'm doing pretty well for someone who only got into anime in general a few months ago. Here's the extent of my obsession so far:

-watched 2 straight days of Naruto (with a friend, so I didn't feel like a total loser) just to get caught up
-got some Naruto posters
-made a 'Naruto' folder in my favourites list
-amassed a giant collection of screenshots to use as my msn display pics
-created some Naruto winamp skins
-constantly quote Naruto, and think it's cool when my friends do impressions of Naruto characters

Wow, I really am a geek. NOOOOO!!!!!

originalkrn
Fri, 08-27-2004, 05:10 PM
well , i have the entire naruto manga, episodes, OSTs up to date and organized. Thats about it.

O yeah and once i went on ebay to look up a forehead protector and my brother saw me and laughed. So i didnt do that again.

When i first saw Naruto it was at episode 30 or so. So then i watched all those in about a day or two. Then i couldnt stop so i downloaded the manga. and I read that all in about 2 days. And now ive been waiting every week for each.

Kakafosha
Fri, 08-27-2004, 10:15 PM

well..i've notice an incredible amount of lag when surfing gotwoot so that may be your problem..

anyways...to answer your question

1. Bought a Naruto wallscroll (planning on getting more)
2. Bought the naruto ps2 game. Had to buy magic swap that cost me $40 and the game itself since imported cost $60 bucks for some reason..Plan on buying the next one as well.
3. Made a naruto website and got a couple thousand visitors in the end, lost count after the first 10,000. Plan on bringing it back and another one..
4. Burned all eps onto a cd so i can keep them forever
5. When I have time (very soon) I'm going to go down to the mall and buy a Konaha head protector, the one with that comes with a ring $60.

BTW if you were wondering its all american currency because i know not all of your live in the u.s.

www.ic.sunysb.edu/Stu/ipetrako/Tat.jpg - my thoughts on that...anyone who doesnt know naruto would still think that looks cool despite the fact they dont know what it is.

Originally posted by: Souryusen

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GO OUTSIDE!

he obviously had to go out to get that

Himura_san
Fri, 08-27-2004, 10:20 PM
Just curious, what store in the mall sells the head protector? Is it a comic store?

Kakafosha
Fri, 08-27-2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by: Himura_san
Just curious, what store in the mall sells the head protector? Is it a comic store?

some store that moved in a couple years ago called "Toon Planet" has a bunch of anime stuff, pretty much the only store like that around where i live and im really glad its there. just recently they've gotten a bunch of swords, katanas, kunais and a bunch of real weapons..kinda scary considering a lot of kids go in there...haha DIE DUMB KIDS!! JK hehe i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

ShinobiNeko
Fri, 08-27-2004, 10:39 PM
Hmm.. since someone else did a list, I shall too

1. Itachi Keychain w/ shuriken (my fav)
2. Shuriken shapped keychain with Kakashi picture
3. Sasuke pen
4. Naruto lolly pops (of course they are gone now ^^i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif
5. Naruto mini figures (Iruka, Kakashi, Naruto, and Sasuke) ..they came with a candy
6. Naruto notebook
7. Pencil Board
8. Present bag set
9. Clear postcards (Naruto one and Sasuke one)
10. Small Naruto note book (chibi Gaara and Rock Lee)
11. Notepad (chibi Naruto and Yondaime)
12: Phone strap (Sand village symbol and Gaara figure)
13. File folders (Naruto one and Sasuke one)
14. Konoha head protector (though want to get the "crack" version Itachi has)
15. 2nd Naruto Gamecube game (plan on getting ps2 games as well)
16. Burn all the episodes

guess that's enough

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Fri, 08-27-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by: Himura_san

Uh not any store I know. Naruto isn't out here yet so until then i doubt you'll see any merchandise (besides manga) in stores. I got my forehead protector at otakon 2004 bitches.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Fri, 08-27-2004, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by: ShinobiNeko
Hmm.. since someone else did a list, I shall too

1. Itachi Keychain w/ shuriken (my fav)
2. Shuriken shapped keychain with Kakashi picture
3. Sasuke pen
4. Naruto lolly pops (of course they are gone now ^^
5. Naruto mini figures (Iruka, Kakashi, Naruto, and Sasuke) ..they came with a candy
6. Naruto notebook
7. Pencil Board
8. Present bag set
9. Clear postcards (Naruto one and Sasuke one)
10. Small Naruto note book (chibi Gaara and Rock Lee)
11. Notepad (chibi Naruto and Yondaime)
12: Phone strap (Sand village symbol and Gaara figure)
13. File folders (Naruto one and Sasuke one)
14. Konoha head protector (though want to get the "crack" version Itachi has)
15. 2nd Naruto Gamecube game (plan on getting ps2 games as well)
16. Burn all the episodes

guess that's enough

TRUE i have the second game too I say we make a new topic on the games.

GLS
Fri, 08-27-2004, 11:20 PM
I guess im just a casual fan.

I wonder if anyone has learned all the hand seals and can perform justu's.

Shi_No_Shikaku
Sat, 08-28-2004, 02:50 AM
I know all the seals for Water Elament, Dragon blast no jutsu.

And my friend said the whole Kakashi line when my teacher asked who are you and what do you like?

Shuurai
Sat, 08-28-2004, 01:11 PM
Im also practising Rasengan with my hamster ball

Mae
Sat, 08-28-2004, 06:41 PM
I hope you take your hamster out first....

Whoa.... www.ic.sunysb.edu/Stu/ipetrako/Tat.jpg (http://www.ic.sunysb.edu/Stu/ipetrako/Tat.jpg) @_@

That IS pretty obsessed.... Oh well, at least it's cool looking, and when you're thirty you can pretty easily alter it to some abstract design if you want to...

Nara Shikamaru VI
Sun, 08-29-2004, 04:37 AM
i watch all the episodes. does that count??

I Sasuke I
Sun, 08-29-2004, 05:18 AM
got like 3 naruto wallpapers, me and my friend split in the episodes and both got half of em, and i got a couple of aim icons and aim expression of sasuke..

guess im pretty normal and have a life... naruto isnt life.. i hope the ppl who talked about the tattoos were really joking.. if not.. sighs.. U.U

AngryGumball
Sun, 08-29-2004, 06:39 AM
And my friend said the whole Kakashi line when my teacher asked who are you and what do you like?

What do you mean by the whole Kakashi line? Do you mean he said something particular. Ok, I feel stupid not knowing this I shoulda gone and watched 30 different episodes to learn myself instead of asking something silly like this. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif I guess I'm a fake Naruto fan i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Bought the Hong Kong episodes up to episode 50, and could not stop bought 50-75 thru Ebay, could not stop naruto got me into Bittorrent downloading anime. Now I have 18gigs on my HDD. Damn I need to buy a DVD burner so I can put them on DVD's, and make room on my HDD.

I've been on Ebay to look at Forehead protectors and at the Japanese Naruto CCG.

Shuurai
Sun, 08-29-2004, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by: Mae
I hope you take your hamster out first

I dont have a hamster i have gerbills i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif and yes i take it out first

chambers
Sun, 08-29-2004, 05:37 PM
are there any naruto t shirts available online? i know there wont be any in my country as it far behind the very far behind US. anyone direct me to a site?

Deblas
Sun, 08-29-2004, 06:27 PM
well when i started to see the series which they already showed sixty of them i couldnt stop whatching it until i couldnt open my eyes anymore

Knives122
Sun, 08-29-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by: Shi_No_Shikaku
I know all the seals for Water Elament, Dragon blast no jutsu.

what was that line by the way?

Shi_No_Shikaku
Mon, 08-30-2004, 03:37 AM
My name is Hatake Kakashi. I have no desire to tell you guys about my likes and dislikes. Dreams for the future, eh? hmmm... Well I have lots of honnies...

winnydapoo
Mon, 08-30-2004, 07:03 AM
I bought over 40 naruto figurines so far, each is part of a complete set... but then I also collect anime figurines in general, but normally not in such proportions hehe...

GLS
Mon, 08-30-2004, 07:45 PM
does anyone know of a good site where I could get a Naruto plush? I'd love to have one sit right next to my computer.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Mon, 08-30-2004, 08:53 PM
I Sasuke I- I really like that pic of sauske in your author icon.....just thought I'd let you knowi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Himura_san
Tue, 08-31-2004, 01:14 AM
I only have 3 small pins my cousin gave me. They are of Naruto, Sasuke, and Kakashi (Reading "come come paradise") ^_^

WarkWark
Tue, 08-31-2004, 03:21 AM
Errmm you guys are weird ;P - I just watch the anime and have occasional fantasies about anko and whatnot.. But not to be left out I will tell you that you can buy Sharingan contact lenses somewhere, two and three pupils i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif forgot the website but shouldn't be to hard to find.

Eurasian
Tue, 08-31-2004, 07:41 AM
a tattoo...that's extreme. u r probably the most obsessed here.

i just bought naruto everything at expo. i think i spend $400 worth of naruto stuff at expo. i wouldn't have spend that much but i wasn't counting money. i'm stuck w/ more keychains and cell phone chain things than i can use. i have naruto's jacket, which cost $100. probably my most expensive naruto item. and of course, the konoha forehead protector.

Deblas
Tue, 08-31-2004, 11:00 AM
my background in msn messenger is from naruto, thats just about it

ssjtrunks585
Tue, 08-31-2004, 11:27 AM
I have all english manga, all japanese translateed manga, all anime eps, a collection of like 70 wallpapers, a couple screen names, im going to a few conventions soon and im going as Sasuke (cosplay n00b here), i made the entire costume, including the headband, i also made a couple casual tshirts using iron on paper from my printer, i know 7 hand seals (katon: goukakyuu no jutsu, fuuin jutsu: shiiki fuujin, katon: housenka no jutsu, chidori, Katon: karyuu endan, katon: ryuuka no jutsu, and kuchiyose no jutsu for gamabunta)...and yes, i do use them at points during the day, i also add "no jutsu" to my actions, and the first thing i do when i wake up and the last thing i do before i go to sleep is i watch a random episode (i wrote a random number generator program to pick one randomly)...

i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

?igma
Tue, 08-31-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by: ssjtrunks585
I have all english manga, all japanese translateed manga, all anime eps, a collection of like 70 wallpapers, a couple screen names, im going to a few conventions soon and im going as Sasuke (cosplay n00b here), i made the entire costume, including the headband, i also made a couple casual tshirts using iron on paper from my printer, i know 7 hand seals (katon: goukakyuu no jutsu, fuuin jutsu: shiiki fuujin, katon: housenka no jutsu, chidori, Katon: karyuu endan, katon: ryuuka no jutsu, and kuchiyose no jutsu for gamabunta)...and yes, i do use them at points during the day, i also add "no jutsu" to my actions, and the first thing i do when i wake up and the last thing i do before i go to sleep is i watch a random episode (i wrote a random number generator program to pick one randomly)...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah , continues all day ha......

cosplay lmao whaha

DB_Hunter
Tue, 08-31-2004, 11:45 AM
Well this one hasn't been thrown in s oI guess I'm unique in this case... or weird depending on your perspective...

I had a dream that I was fighting Orochimaru (lol don't laugh yet), and I came up with my own Justu and seal combo. It was a simple seal combo, only three seals involved, and the Jutsu was that whatever I would touch would catch fire.

I was practicising it in my dream and I forgot that the jutsu had been initiated after doing the hand seals and I went to to pick up an orange to eat... and it caught fire... well atleast the Jutsu worked...

Another thing is I happen to find myself randomly performing handseals...

?igma
Tue, 08-31-2004, 11:50 AM
I am among KIDZ ~~

DB_Hunter
Tue, 08-31-2004, 11:56 AM
lol... im 20 yrs old...

?igma
Tue, 08-31-2004, 12:03 PM
yeah and there is DEFINATELY something wrong with your state of mind -_-

Eurasian
Tue, 08-31-2004, 12:07 PM
i know 7 hand seals (katon: goukakyuu no jutsu, fuuin jutsu: shiiki fuujin, katon: housenka no jutsu, chidori, Katon: karyuu endan, katon: ryuuka no jutsu, and kuchiyose no jutsu for gamabunta)...and yes, i do use them at points during the day

hahaha!! that's cool. i don't know 7 but i do know 2. i only do them on requests.

DB_Hunter
Tue, 08-31-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by: ?igma

That would depend on what you define a normal mind to be...

?igma
Tue, 08-31-2004, 01:27 PM
A normal mind picks the COOL anime for dreaming !!! Naruto is ok, but it is way below COOL.

and that depends on how to define cool.. Let's just say it has to be a somewhat adult theme to me.. with an adult storyline (not the sex-adultness, but the grownup-adultness). Something such as berserk. Amazing nightmares it gave me, those last eps.

DB_Hunter
Tue, 08-31-2004, 01:42 PM
I kinda see what you mean but I can't control what I dream about....

That's the only anime I have ever dreamed about... I think...

Kenshin (the OVA) is the only serious anime as such I have seen, and I havn't had any dreams about what was in the OVA

?igma
Tue, 08-31-2004, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by: DB_Hunter
I kinda see what you mean but I can't control what I dream about....

That's the only anime I have ever dreamed about... I think...

Kenshin (the OVA) is the only serious anime as such I have seen, and I havn't had any dreams about what was in the OVA

the only gawdly dream is a nightmare..why? because you can feel you are alive and ....wtf..OMG, i suddenly remember waking up one time, knowing for sure i just created lightning out of my fingers and my fingers were like, totally tinteling. It was the best nightmare I ever had, because I actually got wooped but created lightning out of air , muhahah -_- ....sad... never figured out how those fingermatching holes got in my wall though...

ok back to .......alive and actually experience fear of death without dying ..to you that may seem teh suck, but I prefer scary dreams above sweet ,..ok except for some real hot chick.., dreams that make you wake up all fuzzy i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

DB_Hunter
Tue, 08-31-2004, 03:05 PM
You sure you didn't wake up all wet instead of fuzzy i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

rainstorm
Wed, 09-01-2004, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by: DB_Hunter

That would depend on what you define a normal mind to be...

I NEVER claimed to be normal.

And oh, for age... 26

yvliew
Wed, 09-01-2004, 01:39 AM
I got 1 Naruto figure, 2 Sasuke, 1 Kakashi and 1 that I don't want Ebisu....... -_-"

CUE
Wed, 09-01-2004, 02:43 AM
I...

uh...

Actually I have shit-all of naruto stuff. Oh... I have the playstation 2 game. It's pretty good.

Trunkins
Wed, 09-01-2004, 03:06 AM
I have various thingsof Naruto
Kakashi Key chain, Naruto pin, Naruto Car Sticker, and my famous ANBU shirt

i'm wanting to get a ANBU tattoo on my arm you know what i'm talking about

DeluxSkillz
Wed, 09-01-2004, 03:07 AM
wow some people are really obsessed *looks at the guy who cosplays and knows all those seals*
anyway my obsession only goes as far as needing every episode and manga chapter and i ocassionaly find my self yelling out kage bunshin no jutsu lol but that's because of those damn japanese they have awesome brainwashing skills plus the seal for kage bunshin is so easy lmao anyway i would like the naruto games and maybe 1 or 2 posters would be cool but argh no money and i don't feel like ordering shit from abroad so i'll just stick to watching/reading naruto

Trunkins
Wed, 09-01-2004, 03:09 AM
I never order my Naruto stuff, I get them ether at Kons or my local anime store Toys in the Attic i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Trunkins
Wed, 09-01-2004, 03:16 AM
Oh yea
I also have my Naruto Wallscrolls and Konoha Forhead Protector i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Krbadass
Wed, 09-01-2004, 03:22 AM
Don't double post.

basey44
Wed, 09-01-2004, 03:33 AM
wow some of u are very very wierd, i mean who learns handseals and shouts out kage bunshin no jutsu, the most im obsessed with naruto is to dl all aone eps and all inane manga of it,

haha whoever had the dream has seriously watched too much naruto before going to bed

Trunkins
Wed, 09-01-2004, 03:51 AM
Did not mean to double post

Shi_No_Shikaku
Wed, 09-01-2004, 04:13 AM
you can just click on Edit

jing
Wed, 09-01-2004, 06:05 AM
I come to this forum and I talk about Naruto. I guess I'm a Narutard.

ssjtrunks585
Wed, 09-01-2004, 11:14 AM
point #1:

I am among KIDZ ~~

point #2:

point #3:

Originally posted by: DeluxSkillz
wow some people are really obsessed

as far as being among "KIDZ"...its like a friend of mine who is...um...fat...whenever anyone says "hey fatty", he turns around and laughs at them...to be able to accept something like that, especially when there is no denying it (my friend/fat and me/uber-geek) is the COMPLETE opposite of being a "kid." a "kid" would say "stop making fun of me" and run and start crying, whereas a mature person would shy it off...and to show some immaturity, maybe fight about it...but true maturity lies in the ability to accept the truth about oneself...point #1 proven

and there is nothing wrong with my state of mind...a guy who goes into a building and blows himself up because he thinks God will love him more for killing several hundred (usually) innocent people has something wrong with his state of mind...a parent who doesnt want his kid anymore, so he decides to drown him/her in a bathtub (dont know if this is too sketchy to be saying here, but im trying to prove a point) has something wrong with their state of mind...finally, a person who owns a late 80's/early 90's rusted, dented, beat up car and decides he wants to put a low-riding body kit on it because he thinks it will look better than the piece of sh*t it really is DEFINITELY has something wrong with their state of mind...point #2 proven

i dont know if i would go all out to call myself obsessed, i keep straight A's in college, i work 35 hours a week, Naruto is just a really big part of my free time...and i enjoy it, so if anyone wants to call me weird, go for it, because...yeah, i am weird...so what? at least i'm living the life i choose and i couldn't be happier...point #3 proven

:: takes a deep breath and a huge drink of water... ::

DB_Hunter
Wed, 09-01-2004, 02:59 PM
point #1:

I am among KIDZ ~~

point #2:

point #3:

Originally posted by: DeluxSkillz
wow some people are really obsessed

as far as being among "KIDZ"...its like a friend of mine who is...um...fat...whenever anyone says "hey fatty", he turns around and laughs at them...to be able to accept something like that, especially when there is no denying it (my friend/fat and me/uber-geek) is the COMPLETE opposite of being a "kid." a "kid" would say "stop making fun of me" and run and start crying, whereas a mature person would shy it off...and to show some immaturity, maybe fight about it...but true maturity lies in the ability to accept the truth about oneself...point #1 proven

and there is nothing wrong with my state of mind...a guy who goes into a building and blows himself up because he thinks God will love him more for killing several hundred (usually) innocent people has something wrong with his state of mind...a parent who doesnt want his kid anymore, so he decides to drown him/her in a bathtub (dont know if this is too sketchy to be saying here, but im trying to prove a point) has something wrong with their state of mind...finally, a person who owns a late 80's/early 90's rusted, dented, beat up car and decides he wants to put a low-riding body kit on it because he thinks it will look better than the piece of sh*t it really is DEFINITELY has something wrong with their state of mind...point #2 proven

i dont know if i would go all out to call myself obsessed, i keep straight A's in college, i work 35 hours a week, Naruto is just a really big part of my free time...and i enjoy it, so if anyone wants to call me weird, go for it, because...yeah, i am weird...so what? at least i'm living the life i choose and i couldn't be happier...point #3 proven

:: takes a deep breath and a huge drink of water... ::

Err... weren't those kids remarks in response to my posts...?

DeluxSkillz
Sat, 09-04-2004, 07:59 AM
just to be clear i don't care how obsessed you are you can be obsessed as you want to be in away i'm obsessed too, you can eb what you wanna be so if you like buying naruto plushie toys go ahead i ain't stoppin ya....being obsessed with somehting is not a bad thing

KaneInferno
Sun, 09-05-2004, 02:32 AM
i memerized the hand seals and started making up my own jutsus

KakashiSensei
Sun, 09-05-2004, 02:41 AM
I'm not obsessed i watch it when its released but if I miss an ep i dont go into convulsions. I really like the anime alot but I'm not a narutard as jing puts it lol.

Sanjuro
Sun, 09-05-2004, 10:40 AM
Yeah, I started doin the hand seals all the time too (it makes whatever your doing seem dramatic and cool.....or just weird) but I haven't invented any Jutsu yet. WHat have u come up with??

Kagari
Sun, 09-05-2004, 12:09 PM
SSJTrunks, I agree with your post. You bring up some very good points. I am currently working on my BA in media studies, majoring in journalism. I work, go to school, and watch naruto religiously. Hell, I have 3 or 4 friends who call me every thursday, asking me if they can come over and watch the new episode. These guys are all between 20-23.

I don't think there's anything wrong with that...in fact, I feel sorry for those who are missing out because of their insecurities!

Anyway, Sanjuro:

I work in a kitchen, and I like to use seals and invent jutsus there. the "BUN TOAST NO JUTSU!" is one of the best.

Also, at school last year, My friend was standing having a smoke, and I casually walked by him, performed a one handed seal, yelled out "Cock Knock No Jutsu!" and just wickered him in the balls. He fell down for about 5 minutes, it was awesome. I consider it cousin to the Thousand Years of Pain.

jing
Sun, 09-05-2004, 12:15 PM
I have enough posters to make a wallpaper for my room.
other than that, i 've got wallscrolls, naruto CUP!!, naruto RAMEN!!, naruto models!!, just too bad naruto isnt my number 1 anime anymore.

Rek
Sun, 09-05-2004, 12:37 PM
hm... me and a friend had a 2 hour conversation on various scrolls and their capabilities... and I wanna get a forhead protector for 3-4 villages, but I think 20 bucks +shipping is ridiculous.... I can easily make one

....maybe for halloween. I'll think about it -.- Btw, the tatoo rocks.. too bad the sealing belly boy was bull shitting us. I woulda liked to see that. Oh, I also put rubber bands around my biceps for a month, so now my arms are all gross and creepy like orochimarus... and I go to random doctors and say," if you fix my arms, I will bring them back to life."

btw, http://www.ic.sunysb.edu/Stu/ipetrako/Tat.jpg, the seal is too big, and you aer not pale, don't let anyone tell you that. if you wanna see pale, you should see me

DrunkPotHead
Sun, 09-05-2004, 02:06 PM
I'm on campus now, i can post now.

I know my back isn't pale, but some other parts of my body are. The seal is a little oversized, but it looks kewl even without the naruto context.

Rek
Mon, 09-06-2004, 02:26 AM
yeah it does... that was a good idea, vague anime references are always the best

Kumiriko
Mon, 09-06-2004, 05:03 AM
I am Planing on gettting a tatoo. Not sure of what yet but something. and i want a tatoo from FMA. heck all my fave anime serise.

Nara Shikamaru VI
Mon, 09-06-2004, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by: Kumiriko
I am Planing on gettting a tatoo. Not sure of what yet but something. and i want a tatoo from FMA. heck all my fave anime serise.

not sure what to get?? let me suggest a kick arse tatoo u can get. i bet after tatooing this on your cheek, girls will no longer leave u alone. here is a picture for inspiration

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/SalamanderVI/Choji.jpg

Kent-Su
Tue, 09-07-2004, 09:26 PM
im buying the sharingan contacts, and i got a konoha forhead protector which ima wear around my neck, it would be cool if i was full asian, or maybe even white, cuz then i could pull it off. But i look more black than asian......sooooooo.......*rosses fingers* lets pray itll work. Oh yea, and i dont know where ima get the sharingans from, but i know they had em on ebay.

Kumiriko
Tue, 09-07-2004, 09:38 PM
Actually i am concdering Cosplaying as him so thats not too far of a strech.

Mosky_Kong
Wed, 09-08-2004, 12:15 AM
Im considering getting a tattoo of the spiral on narutos hand for the resangan training. Before he made it into the konoha symbol.

On my hand of course.

Elite Hentai
Wed, 09-08-2004, 03:27 AM
I bought 2 Naruto posters for 3 euros each. I also have a Hunter X Hunter, a Cowboy Bebob (OMFG FAYE VALENTINE!!!!!11) and a .hack//SIGN poster.

?igma
Wed, 09-08-2004, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by: Kagari
SSJTrunks, I agree with your post. You bring up some very good points. I am currently working on my BA in media studies, majoring in journalism. I work, go to school, and watch naruto religiously. Hell, I have 3 or 4 friends who call me every thursday, asking me if they can come over and watch the new episode. These guys are all between 20-23.

I don't think there's anything wrong with that...in fact, I feel sorry for those who are missing out because of their insecurities!

Anyway, Sanjuro:

I work in a kitchen, and I like to use seals and invent jutsus there. the "BUN TOAST NO JUTSU!" is one of the best.

Also, at school last year, My friend was standing having a smoke, and I casually walked by him, performed a one handed seal, yelled out "Cock Knock No Jutsu!" and just wickered him in the balls. He fell down for about 5 minutes, it was awesome. I consider it cousin to the Thousand Years of Pain.

Lol yeah, and there are people running naked in the snow and think that it's normal too, but that doesn't make it normal.
Your examples of weird behavior hoqwever, are not that weird. If my friends wouldn't have internet and a better taste (admit, Naruto isn't that great) they'd be watching it here every thursday aswell i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Still, FMA has far better storymode, better battles and is fastpaced. I love it above all atm.

And the only tattoo I'll ever consider, is the seal out of Hellsing. It's classy.

Kenshiro
Wed, 09-08-2004, 05:36 AM
I make my girlfriend dress up like Hinata, and then I punch her in the face.

?igma
Wed, 09-08-2004, 10:27 AM
you're not so crazy =)

Jed
Wed, 09-08-2004, 12:58 PM
I fansub.

=\

Nai
Wed, 09-08-2004, 01:22 PM
You can usually find me in town being crunched yelling "Kagebunshin," to no avail.

KaneInferno
Wed, 09-08-2004, 02:30 PM
my friends and i plan to attend the next otacon. we have a theme of alternate costumes. im going as shino in the funeral outfit

DrunkPotHead
Wed, 09-08-2004, 04:58 PM
And the only tattoo I'll ever consider, is the seal out of Hellsing. It's classy.

I have crappy memory, can you post a reminder of what it looks like? Btw, naruto is an awesome anime, i dunno what u talking about.

While i watch fma, the storyline rivals naruto, but the battles are no-where near as exciting as naruto battles.

?igma
Wed, 09-08-2004, 05:02 PM

I have crappy memory, can you post a reminder of what it looks like? Btw, naruto is an awesome anime, i dunno what u talking about.

While i watch fma, the storyline rivals naruto, but the battles are no-where near as exciting as naruto battles.

http://www.geocities.com/mikesanimerealm/Hellsing-sign.jpg

except for the fact that this is upsidedown.

Nara Shikamaru VI
Wed, 09-08-2004, 05:40 PM
the diablo face. question do we tolerate stanic slurs in this forum??

?igma
Thu, 09-09-2004, 01:57 AM
doublepost

?igma
Thu, 09-09-2004, 01:59 AM
It's not Satanic moron -_-

it even says GOT MIT UNS ..wanna see that on a satanic template ..baka

what the hell are you talking about..the storyline RIVALS naruto ?? LOL ??? FMA consists out of a constant single storyline and every!! episode has a minor change to that story, which will result in the endphase.
The storyline is one of the best for a longer anime and Naruto could kiss the floor it moves upon and STILL be kicked in the face.

The battles rival Naruto, but they are build from a different perspective. During the battles it is that the storyline changes, while in naruto the battles are around the storyline.

DrunkPotHead
Thu, 09-09-2004, 04:57 PM
It's not Satanic moron -_-

it even says GOT MIT UNS ..wanna see that on a satanic template ..baka

what the hell are you talking about..the storyline RIVALS naruto ?? LOL ??? FMA consists out of a constant single storyline and every!! episode has a minor change to that story, which will result in the endphase.
The storyline is one of the best for a longer anime and Naruto could kiss the floor it moves upon and STILL be kicked in the face.

The battles rival Naruto, but they are build from a different perspective. During the battles it is that the storyline changes, while in naruto the battles are around the storyline.

You're so arrogant with your opinions. How about stating your OPINION nicely and not saying it like it's the ultimate truth.

Souryusen
Thu, 09-09-2004, 05:33 PM
Update from last post.... the server I cobbled together for my network is called "Kagebunshin."

That is all.

Nara Shikamaru VI
Thu, 09-09-2004, 05:57 PM
well the fact that u put it upsidedown. because as far as i know satanist intentionally do everything backwards in mockery of god.

Kumiriko
Fri, 09-10-2004, 12:25 AM
Actually real Satanists are not Devil worshippers and are just Good people in touch with natuer. but thats nether here nore there. Thats a cool idea. I have been thinking about getting a pentagram myself but it dosnt hold religose signifigants for me. just an old Symble for protection much like the cross was before the current use was picked up.

?igma
Fri, 09-10-2004, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by: Nara Shikamaru VI
well the fact that u put it upsidedown. because as far as i know satanist intentionally do everything backwards in mockery of god.

Well, I cant really help that, because I simply found it on Google.com i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif
And I think I would remove the "812"at the bottom i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Elite Hentai
Fri, 09-10-2004, 10:02 AM

Originally posted by: Nara Shikamaru VI

Well, I cant really help that, because I simply found it on Google.com
And I think I would remove the "812"at the bottom

uhm, you could flip it in photoshop....

Jakins
Fri, 09-10-2004, 12:16 PM
Well I don't know about being as obsessedas some here! But I always disconnect my brother from the network on thursdays so I can download what he calls my "fix" as quick as pos.i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

HooP MoNsTeR
Fri, 09-10-2004, 08:43 PM
To drunkenpothead.. a tatoo of the cursed seal? Thats nothing, I have the real thing. Ask Krbadass. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Kumiriko
Fri, 09-10-2004, 10:18 PM
Anywas about the Pentagram. Stop yar bitching. it is an image from an anime.

Who thinks getting a tatoo of Al's helmet over the Humonocules Symble or the Cross that Danta had be cool?

Blade_Burashina
Sun, 09-12-2004, 02:23 AM
I have a wallpaper and all 100 episodes and thats about it.

XD Not very obessesed but I like the anime

Garlannd
Mon, 09-13-2004, 11:13 PM
I had a sex change, gained several hundred pounds, grew my hair out and dyed it pink, sew my own ninja outfit and now I look like this.

http://www.barbaracortili.net/cosplay/sakura/Immagine%20002.jpg

The sad part is if this chick lost some weight she might actually be really hot.

HooP MoNsTeR
Mon, 09-13-2004, 11:52 PM
You got some horrible taste because I didn't think that was a chick at all.

Aclypze
Tue, 09-14-2004, 10:08 PM
I attempt to memorize the diffrent seals! I almost got the summoning frog one down....

Eurasian
Tue, 09-14-2004, 10:15 PM
Aclypze, practice in the mirror. it looks really cool.

High Wind
Tue, 09-14-2004, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by: Jed
I fansub.

=\

You poor crazy Naruto obsessed fan...

Hahah I'm just a casual Naruto fan...

Although I once saw a store filled with anime merchandise and an entire wall was dedicated to Naruto... but it was closed i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

So I tried to use the Chidori to get through the door... I hurt my hand

KaneInferno
Wed, 09-15-2004, 10:52 PM
i have almost two hours of naruto amvs...on top of the episodes, soundtracks, and chart of handseals

Elite Hentai
Thu, 09-16-2004, 01:38 AM
I convert people to the Naruto religion.

Eurasian
Thu, 09-16-2004, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by: Elite Hentai
I convert people to the Naruto religion.
preaching about naruto...yes that's the way to live.

jimmymasaki
Thu, 09-16-2004, 07:15 AM
haha! obsession is being crazy, but at least you guys aren't hurting neone by being this obsessed... except your hip-pocket. u know i used to hate otaku's or just general people who liked the japanese culture coz i thought it was just so stupid... it's only been at the start of this year that i started watching anime other than detective conan, doraemon (far out, that damn show's still going) and crayon shinchan... and i realised that anime is pretty addictive. i wonder why that is thou...
but neways, i'm not naruto-crazy, but i'm not like that for ne other anime coz i'm like, broke, so i can't afford jack. i sometimes daydream about what it would be like if the world of ninja's exists thou...

Xceleration
Fri, 09-17-2004, 05:02 PM
I eat ramen 24/7, and I did the seals for kage bunshin over a million times and saying kage bunshin, in hopes of duplicating myself. I also spent hours after hours trying to form chakra in my hand. Yes really, I do all that.

Let's see.. I have about 10 gigs of naruto anime on my computer, and about 30 episodes burned onto cd's. I have all the manga on my computer, and the other parts of my hard drive I dedicate to various other animes/mangas. I have all the songs from Naruto OST. I also come to gotwoot to talk about naruto, is that obsessed enough for you?

Elite Hentai
Sat, 09-18-2004, 01:45 AM
I heard eating so much ramen is really unhealthy. Btw don't we all have 10's/100's of gigs of anime? Some ppl even have terrabytes (if you include CD's/DVD's.)

Eurasian
Sat, 09-18-2004, 02:56 AM
ramen is bad for u. no nutrition. i saw on narutofan that there's actually naruto ramen. i want to buy one.

Jinnaisbane
Sat, 09-18-2004, 04:16 AM
Primarily Naruto is one of my Favorite anime's and although i have not gone to any "extremes" to advocate my obsession with the show, i have begun acquiring a collection.

1. I have every Episode of the Anime downloaded-nothing special-
2. I also have every issue of the Manga downloaded-nothing special as well-
3. I have been collecting every released issue of SHonen jump's american release so as to get Naruto.
4. I am playing several Naruto GBA games that i can't understand, but have figured out anyways.
5. To my knowledge i created the very first Yahoo Naruto written RPG. http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Uzumaki_Naruto_Combo/
6. I have over 20 wallpapers.
7. I have Naruto pictures littering my walls among various other series.
8. I have every existing Naruto Soundtrack
9. I have succeeded in watching the first 24 episodes over 6 times...and no thats not a good thing lol.
10. I run an anime club and our primary anime is Naruto
11. I have spread the naruto obsession to over 15 people.
12. I am currently in the middle of developing a Naruto tabletop RPG-like D&D- using my own system. All original other than the fact that its based off of Naruto. And i do plan on marketing it. gotta go through the channels first though.
13. I have been owrking on said RPG for over 6 months.
14. I am having an Akimichi Choji costume made for an excess of $140.
15. I can perform all the hand seals required to use Chidori.
16. any more...i can't remember at this moment...so until later thats where it lies.

shinichi69
Wed, 09-29-2004, 04:27 AM
wow... i guess i still have lots more to learn... mada mada dane...

?igma
Wed, 09-29-2004, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by: Jinnaisbane
Primarily Naruto is one of my Favorite anime's and although i have not gone to any "extremes" to advocate my obsession with the show, i have begun acquiring a collection.

1. I have every Episode of the Anime downloaded-nothing special-
2. I also have every issue of the Manga downloaded-nothing special as well-
3. I have been collecting every released issue of SHonen jump's american release so as to get Naruto.
4. I am playing several Naruto GBA games that i can't understand, but have figured out anyways.
5. To my knowledge i created the very first Yahoo Naruto written RPG. http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Uzumaki_Naruto_Combo/
6. I have over 20 wallpapers.
7. I have Naruto pictures littering my walls among various other series.
8. I have every existing Naruto Soundtrack
9. I have succeeded in watching the first 24 episodes over 6 times...and no thats not a good thing lol.
10. I run an anime club and our primary anime is Naruto
11. I have spread the naruto obsession to over 15 people.
12. I am currently in the middle of developing a Naruto tabletop RPG-like D&D- using my own system. All original other than the fact that its based off of Naruto. And i do plan on marketing it. gotta go through the channels first though.
13. I have been owrking on said RPG for over 6 months.
14. I am having an Akimichi Choji costume made for an excess of $140.
15. I can perform all the hand seals required to use Chidori.
16. any more...i can't remember at this moment...so until later thats where it lies.

LOLLMAO @ And i do plan on marketing it.

and yes my friend, you are an extremist ..lol..

Saruto
Wed, 09-29-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by: Garlannd
I had a sex change, gained several hundred pounds, grew my hair out and dyed it pink, sew my own ninja outfit and now I look like this.

http://www.barbaracortili.net/cosplay/sakura/Immagine%20002.jpg

The sad part is if this chick lost some weight she might actually be really hot.

damn men, that's a guy...your freaking me out.

ssjtrunks585
Fri, 10-01-2004, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by: Kagari

ill have to try that...sounds like it could be the technique that would bring orochimaru to his knees...if he...you know...has them...?

basey44
Fri, 10-01-2004, 09:35 AM
that sounds very similar to a sack tap, in which u kind of whip the other dudes sack with your finger tips, u dont want a lot of contact its not a hit, your arm action should be kinda similar as with flicking towels, just without the towel

JKD
Fri, 10-01-2004, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by: basey_69
that sounds very similar to a sack tap, in which u kind of whip the other dudes sack with your finger tips, u dont want a lot of contact its not a hit, your arm action should be kinda similar as with flicking towels, just without the towel

So very very disturbingi/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

Deblas
Sat, 10-02-2004, 06:24 PM
OHH MY GODi/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif Saruto you're too obsessed

TruthofMistake
Sun, 10-03-2004, 10:59 AM
hmm this is really off topic but does anyone know if naruto has a different name in japan cause i asked an exchange student at my school if he knew what naruto was and.... yeah he didnt.... im pretty sure it doesnt and this is prolly a dumb question but yeah i thought naruto was really well known over there.... as for naruto obsession iv gone as far as trying to do handseals which i suck at so i dont even do that anymore....

CUE
Sun, 10-03-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by: TruthofMistake
hmm this is really off topic but does anyone know if naruto has a different name in japan cause i asked an exchange student at my school if he knew what naruto was and.... yeah he didnt.... im pretty sure it doesnt and this is prolly a dumb question but yeah i thought naruto was really well known over there.... as for naruto obsession iv gone as far as trying to do handseals which i suck at so i dont even do that anymore....

...You're dumb.

For one, in the show, they actually SAY "naruto". It's not like they're saying "ChinsenGOO" and it gets translated into Naruto. This really isn't rocket science. Second, just because he's from fucking Japan doesn't mean he should know what naruto is. I know a lot of kids that don't know who Homer Simpson is. That's pretty damned ignorant assuming every kid in Japan is into anime.

Deblas
Sun, 10-03-2004, 05:33 PM
hmm this is really off topic but does anyone know if naruto has a different name in <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=japan&v=56">japan</a> (http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=japan&v=56) cause i asked an exchange student at my <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=school&v=56">school</a> (http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=school&v=56) if he knew what naruto was and.... yeah he didnt.... im pretty sure it doesnt and this is prolly a dumb question but yeah i thought naruto was really well known over there.... as for naruto obsession iv gone as far as trying to do handseals which i suck at so i dont even do that anymore....

Your're an idiot

hitomi
Sun, 10-03-2004, 08:50 PM
like it enough to watch it every week i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

PurfektZero
Wed, 10-06-2004, 09:10 AM
Let's see....How obsessed am i?
uh..

-I have...
-A kakashi keychain and pin
-A statue thing with kakashi and sasuke on it
-Ive looked through over 75 pages of naruto merchandise on e-bay in one sitting trying to find hinata/neji/any stuff that looked cool
-Im ordering 2 wallscrolls today
-I have around 20GB of naruto stuff on my hard drive (all episodes/specials, all songs/ost's, fan art, wallpapers, icons, all of the mangas)
-Ive made many of my own naruto wallpapers for my computer
-I made my own sasuke-cursed seal AIM Expression thing.
-Ive done alot of practicing with coloring in photoshop on naruto manga pages
-I rewatch/reread the series alot.
-I own Narutimate Hero (ps2) The second naruto fighting game on GC, and my narutimate hero 2 is being delivered (had to get swap magic for ps2 because of it, and free loader for gamecube)
-I think about it everyday.
-Im trying to completely submerge my computer into naruto (sounds/icons/wallpaper/the works)
-I walk around my house pretending to do the 64 Hakke pretty often. >_>
edit:
-I also made a naruto vs neji amv which will never see the light of day because premiere pro is the DEVIL

Its not necessarily my favorite anime (though it might be if i think about it hard enough), but yeah, i guess i can be considered obsessed..its a very, very cool universe the anime is in. And if you have a problem with that >_>
<_< Then too bad.

Assertn
Wed, 10-06-2004, 11:21 AM
if you're such a big fan, perfektZero, then why is your post rate only 0.17 posts per day? i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif

PurfektZero
Wed, 10-06-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
if you're such a big fan, perfektZero, then why is your post rate only 0.17 posts per day?

probably because im busy doing above said things? i usually dont read or even post in forums unless im extremely bored.. i didnt say i was a fan of this forum >_>

basey44
Tue, 10-12-2004, 08:48 AM
i pretty much only get the manga and anime, bit dissapointed with the anime now though, doesnt seem as dark or violent as it used to

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-12-2004, 08:52 AM

For one, in the show, they actually SAY "naruto". It's not like they're saying "ChinsenGOO" and it gets translated into Naruto.

ROTFL

basey44
Tue, 10-12-2004, 08:59 AM
hey i just realised u got a new sig and avatar, how longs it been like that, have i just been an idiot and not realised?

Dayis
Wed, 10-20-2004, 06:58 PM
next anime convention on the east coast I have been working on kisame's sword collected a lot of sharks teeth and spray painted it dark blue. As soon as I finish I will post my picture as kisame

Deblas
Wed, 10-20-2004, 07:40 PM
Really, how?

Hollow
Wed, 10-20-2004, 07:58 PM
Does wearing a Konoha Hitae-ate on your backpack every day to COLLEGE count as obsessive?

miaka
Wed, 10-20-2004, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

For one, in the show, they actually SAY "naruto". It's not like they're saying "ChinsenGOO" and it gets translated into Naruto.

ROTFL

yea.. i mean not every japanese know naruto... you know... but you are right saying it is popular in japan

Hollow
Wed, 10-20-2004, 09:01 PM
ROFLMAO!!!

I'm Half Japanese. My family has NO IDEA what naruto is (even my little cousins...).

Deadfire
Tue, 03-28-2006, 10:51 PM
I'm going to dig this one out of it's grave for the fact it made me laugh so hard I'll be doing it for days.

If only some of these people could see what happened to the series

Divinity
Tue, 03-28-2006, 10:56 PM
Well.. If anyone here plays DOTA on WC3TFT, when I kill someone I sometimes say, I saw right through your illusion! LOL.

woofcat
Tue, 03-28-2006, 11:12 PM
I may own a Kohona Forhead protecter and or Kakashi gloves with the steal back hand.

darkmetal505
Tue, 03-28-2006, 11:16 PM
I have a forehead protector and I memorized my hand seals.

IFHTT
Tue, 03-28-2006, 11:29 PM
I don't know if this counts as obsessed but most days I'll find myself humming or whistling many of the songs from naruto while I do various tasks...

XanBcoo
Wed, 03-29-2006, 01:01 AM
I might as well contribute, seeing as this thread was bumped.

I have a forehead protector and I memorized my hand seals.
Ditto. I actually know the Chidori (only 3 seals) and used to know the Kuchiyose-no-jutsu. I sometimes wear my forehead protector when I'm bored.

I don't know if this counts as obsessed but most days I'll find myself humming or whistling many of the songs from naruto while I do various tasks...
I do the same thing. I also know the lyrics to most of the opening and ending themes. I guess you could call me a tad obsessed. But that's just when I'm thinking of Naruto. I'd say I only spend about 3% of the day doing Naruto related things.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 03-29-2006, 04:27 AM
I'm so obsessed, that I still watch every episode that comes out, even after 50 weeks of haymaker-to-the-groin quality fillers!

Nothing beats that!

Terracosmo
Wed, 03-29-2006, 06:26 AM
Same as Darth. Naruto has remained my "highlight of the week" all this time, I don't really know why, but I guess that's the mentality I have gained for having followed it from the start.

djblingsingh
Wed, 03-29-2006, 11:22 AM
im not obssessed as much now as i was before. i even got into t ehabit of doing hand seals which luckly i did only at home and not outside like at gigs i ran

RyougaZell
Wed, 03-29-2006, 01:33 PM
Follow the links for MY reply.

-> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/Naruto/DSC02221.jpg
-> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/Naruto/DSC02222.jpg
-> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/Naruto/DSC02223.jpg
-> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/Naruto/DSC02224.jpg
-> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/Naruto/DSC02225.jpg
-> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/Naruto/DSC02226.jpg
-> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/Naruto/DSC02228.jpg

EXTRAS
-> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/Naruto/DSC02217.jpg
-> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/Naruto/DSC02218.jpg

PS: Yes, those are mine. Have them above the computer at home.

IFHTT
Wed, 03-29-2006, 01:41 PM
Nice collection dude! How much did you spend on all of those?

RyougaZell
Wed, 03-29-2006, 02:01 PM
Nice collection dude! How much did you spend on all of those?

I started collecting them about 2 years ago. So about 400dlls by now.
A new package came out in february... but I won't be buying it until at least June.
Other priorities (sp?).

EDIT:
heheh... to whoever rep me asking if I don't go out much (cause of the collection)... you do not need to stay indoors to order good via ebay... LOL

Necromas
Wed, 03-29-2006, 05:30 PM
http://fs4.deviantart.com/f/2004/265/e/0/narutard.swf

tadah

masamuneehs
Wed, 03-29-2006, 05:49 PM

please tell me you're the one that came up with that? It had its moments, but some weak spots as well... not bad for all being made by one guy (with way too much time on his hands)

djblingsingh
Wed, 03-29-2006, 07:58 PM
lol that was good.. soo im guessing that an orochimaru fan like myself will be a orochimarutard or orochitard?:p

Terracosmo
Wed, 03-29-2006, 08:08 PM

tadah

Would have been better if it wasn't narrated by a drunk asian with a bad microphone.

(edit @ below: lmao me and Darth post at the same time with the same opinion.

Scariness!)

DarthEnderX
Wed, 03-29-2006, 08:08 PM
No shit, that thing needs a goddamn fansub.

Sapphire
Wed, 03-29-2006, 11:44 PM
Wow I thought I was obsessed because I talk about Naruto and have seen the series a few times, but I've never actually dressed up as a character or tattoo'd a symbol on my body . O_O

Kraco
Thu, 03-30-2006, 02:11 AM
Heh. That thing certainly had some good jokes. But it was a bit fast for me; with trying to understand what the dude was saying, looking at the pictures and reading all the text there was a lot to do at that pace. Unless you were a real narutard with ninja skills.

Edort4
Thu, 03-30-2006, 03:28 AM
omg that surely was a chaotic-narration-no-jutsu! I tried to follow all he said and what was written and my brain almost got a blue screen. It was funny... at least the few parts I understood :p

But he fell on his own trap. You have to be a narutard to do this kind of thing against narutards, they don't deserve the time. "You become what you hate" :cool:

kenren
Thu, 03-30-2006, 08:56 PM
recently..i bought some naruto posters...planning to hang them up in my room ^-^V

drims
Thu, 03-30-2006, 09:33 PM
Im so Naruto obssesed i actually bought the p.o.s game it came out with clash of the ninja such a piss poor game; not worth 30 dollars for the 2 hours of game play. Furthermore I named my dog akamaru even though hes not red, and I sometimes have the Naruto songs stuck in my head. e.g the song "bupanese person like to tango, right here right now!!!!" or the one that has the quote "the dont cry cuz your so right,dont cry with fakes or fears, cuz you will hate yourself in the end.." for some reason those two are always on the back of my mind.

Carnage
Thu, 03-30-2006, 10:16 PM
Im so upsessed, that I havent watched Naruto for months because of the fillers, and Im still anticipating the kakahsi Gaiden.

The Master
Sat, 04-01-2006, 05:59 PM
i daydream about having the sharingan and what i would do if i had it

dragonrage
Sat, 04-01-2006, 11:10 PM
i have 10 naruto themes for my cell phone.... and the ost as ring tones, for my naruto obsessed friends.

bxgreatone87
Sun, 04-02-2006, 03:15 AM
im so obsessed with naruto i tried to walk on water.....or is that jesus im not sure you figure it out >.<

XanBcoo
Sun, 04-02-2006, 04:45 AM
i have 10 naruto themes for my cell phone.... and the ost as ring tones, for my naruto obsessed friends.
I would so do that if I wasn't worried about paying for downloading them. I wouldn't mind having "GO" as my ringtone.

Also, I do have a Naruto wall scroll that I forgot to mention. Though that was a gift, not something I bought for myself.

Kraco
Sun, 04-02-2006, 05:22 AM
Also, I do have a Naruto wall scroll that I forgot to mention. Though that was a gift, not something I bought for myself.

Heh. Maybe it's another sign that your friends know you are obsessed as well; enough so that they buy you Naruto stuff.

Stoopider
Sun, 04-02-2006, 10:27 AM
I think i've watched it twice beginning to the end! Uh... not very convincing is it?

poopdeville
Tue, 04-04-2006, 01:28 AM
No, not when others here have watched it 10+ times.

I went through a phase where I would watch it for hours, every day. Once I got to the latest release by DB, I would start over. I've pretty much memorized the anime.

dragonrage
Tue, 04-04-2006, 02:05 AM
I would so do that if I wasn't worried about paying for downloading them. I wouldn't mind having "GO" as my ringtone.

i don't pay for anything. my cell phone doubles as a mp3 player so all i have to do is download it on my computer and just transfer it to the cell....... i am sooo cheap lol... not really but if you get if for free why pay for it, especially if it the exact same thing.... and they don't even have naruto ring tones, do they?... so enough said....

i like the new avatar, you're cell phone is exposed..*gasp*....

also i am so naruto obsessed that when my computer crashed in 2004 i actually went out and paid for the fansub dvd....i have prepared myself this time, went out a bought a 300 gb external and a laptop....gotta get the naruto fix.... atleast before the fillers began.

RyougaZell
Mon, 11-20-2006, 10:13 PM
Bringing back this thread from death to show the updated obsession... I mean collection.

Click to enlarge:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/Gashapons/th_DSC02924.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/Gashapons/DSC02924.jpg) http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/Gashapons/th_DSC02925.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/Gashapons/DSC02925.jpg)
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/Gashapons/th_DSC02926.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/Gashapons/DSC02926.jpg) http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/Gashapons/th_DSC02927.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/Gashapons/DSC02927.jpg)
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/Gashapons/th_DSC02928.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/Gashapons/DSC02928.jpg) http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/Gashapons/th_DSC02929.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/Gashapons/DSC02929.jpg)
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/Gashapons/th_DSC02930.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/Gashapons/DSC02930.jpg) http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/Gashapons/th_DSC02931.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/Gashapons/DSC02931.jpg)

EXTRAS:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/Gashapons/th_DSC02932.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/Gashapons/DSC02932.jpg) http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/Gashapons/th_DSC02933.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/Gashapons/DSC02933.jpg)

RedX1z
Mon, 11-20-2006, 10:22 PM
you're one crazy guy, ryouga. i wish i could collect those things, but it'd be an excuse for my little brother to come inside my room and break everything in half or send them to the moon with fireworks. they'll share the same fate as my wing zero custom..

RyougaZell
Mon, 11-20-2006, 10:47 PM
Its taken me almost 2 years to get it that way. :D

On another mather...

Geez... someone is envious or what? This is the Naruto forums and I get neg repped (for 19 points!!) for collecting this figures...

darkmetal505
Mon, 11-20-2006, 11:05 PM
You've got me beat in the Naruto and Harry Potter department.

Animeniax
Tue, 11-21-2006, 01:07 AM
Bringing back this thread from death to show the updated obsession... I mean collection.
Dude, you should get some "bed skirts" or whatever they are called, to cover the wall mount brackets and make your collection stand out. They could even be Naruto-themed bed skirts, but anything would be cool.

Super5
Wed, 12-06-2006, 11:56 PM
Its taken me almost 2 years to get it that way. :D

On another mather...

Geez... someone is envious or what? This is the Naruto forums and I get neg repped (for 19 points!!) for collecting this figures...
That's an incredible collection, ryouga... I especially like the chibi kakashi ;D
I don't have any naruto collectibles (sadly), just the fansubs.

fleshlumpeater
Thu, 12-07-2006, 05:39 AM
That is cool... how much did it all cost? Only thing i've got is this excellent t-shirthttp://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/TEE_RIPJ/NAAS025~Naruto-Symbol-Posters.jpg

thing is now that its all over the bloody cartoon channels all these little kids recognise it and go "wow i like na-RU-to as well" and i just look like a tit :(

XanBcoo
Thu, 12-07-2006, 06:33 AM
thing is now that its all over the bloody cartoon channels all these little kids recognise it and go "wow i like na-RU-to as well" and i just look like a tit :(

You were gonna have to face it sooner or later: Naruto's a kid's show.

Nice shirt though!

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 12-07-2006, 11:05 AM
Heheh, yeah naruto's a kids show, reminds me of a little story from this past summer.

okay so me and my buddy are standing in line for register for otakon. He's dressed like itachi, a little girl behind him whose only seen the dubbed episodes aired on cartoon network asks him.

Girl: who are you supposed to be?

Friend: I'm sasuke's brother.

Girl: Sasuke has a brother?

Friend: Yeah.

Girl: Oh that's cool, so what does he do?

Friend: He kills his entire family.

Girl: Why!!! Why does he do that?

Friend: because he felt like it.

After that the little girl was silent for the next ten minutes.

Sapphire
Thu, 12-07-2006, 11:52 AM
Haha! Awww, you scarred a little girl for life. -_-

Erm, or at least for 10 minutes.

Super5
Thu, 12-07-2006, 11:55 AM
After that the little girl was silent for the next ten minutes.

LOL... Speaking of which, what is CN going to do when they reach those eps? I doubt they will remain intact, all the little kiddies will go crying to their mommies about it.

XanBcoo
Thu, 12-07-2006, 04:42 PM
LOL... Speaking of which, what is CN going to do when they reach those eps? I doubt they will remain intact, all the little kiddies will go crying to their mommies about it.
...Have you even been watching Naruto on Cartoon Network? Sasuke's already mentioned how he has to kill "that man" and avenge the death of his clan several times.

It's not fucking One Piece, for Christ's sake. I love all these generalizations people keep throwing around about dubbed anime on American television when they don't even know what they're talking about.

@LobsterMagnet: You can deny it up and down, and throw in as many "dark" and "adult" elements you want to (I won't argue that Naruto is full of them), but in the end, it's a show marketed towards preteen kids. That doesn't mean it's still not enjoyable to other audiences, however.

Fanboys will be fanboys, I suppose...

Edit: and on topic, today I saw a guy walking around on campus in an Itachi head protector. I laughed at him.

Aeon
Thu, 12-07-2006, 05:03 PM
That is cool... how much did it all cost? Only thing i've got is this excellent t-shirthttp://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/TEE_RIPJ/NAAS025~Naruto-Symbol-Posters.jpg

Cool shirt, where did you get it? Please say at a hot topic since I know where one is.

Also I suck at Naruto obsession I only have Naruto Ultimate Ninja for PS2 where I gave up trying to become a Jounin and the Sakura patch that came with the game.

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 12-08-2006, 06:25 AM
No I don't deny that ultimately naruto is a kid's show as the rule of thumb goes for most shonen animes.

But other more mature themes that occasionaly appear in the series is always what's kept me hooked. At their core most shounen anime are the same, but generally it's style and form that helps separate certain series apart. Plus it seems that in Japanese television at least their properties aren't censored and they seem to get away with alot more challenging material then what's present on american tv.

So the prospect of seeing such momments like Garra's, and Sauske's are things I'm looking forward to seeing adapted for a rather naive american audience. It amuses me.

Oh I wonder if the Kakashi's crucification via mangekyou sharingan will make the cut?

One thing I was pleased to see though is that naruto usually rated TV PG, as opposed to TV Y7 with the little FV under it. It dosen't make it a completely mature show that's not targeted towards children, but it does give a bit more weight then something like yu-gi-oh.

KitKat
Sat, 12-09-2006, 01:52 AM
This is one of the first threads I posted in when I joined the forum, if I remember correctly. That was quite the thread resurrection there.

I have to say that my enthusiasm for Naruto is significantly less than the last time I posted here. I haven't watched an episode in more than a year. The fillers were just too much for me, so I quit wasting my harddrive space. I did make an Anbu mask last year for halloween though. It turned out really well, too! I made it out of plaster, so it was pretty heavy. Next time I might just invest in some plastic to save myself a lot of trouble.

fleshlumpeater
Sun, 12-10-2006, 06:18 AM
Cool shirt, where did you get it? Please say at a hot topic since I know where one is.
Fraid not mate i got it on allposters.fr, though im sure your native allposters will have one as well. also got a quality kakashi/naruto.sasuke/sakura wallscroll from there. its got quite alot of anime stuff. doesn't come particularly cheap tho. I spent most of my student loan on there and now i can't pay my rent ^_^ big silly goose

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 12-10-2006, 02:40 PM
At least you'll have a nice scroll to roll up in when you're sleeping in the park

rjkiller
Fri, 02-02-2007, 07:10 AM
i just watch every episode and read the comics does that make me obsessed?

AnimeFan
Mon, 04-02-2007, 11:07 PM
I spent a month's worth of salary buying Naruto stuff like Konoha head protectors, shurikens, kunais, keychains, notepads, pins, and stickers. More than 50% of them features Kakashi...:o

Get free Prima product guides (http://www.manualshark.org/b/prima-17/) - Get free Prima product guides

RyougaZell
Tue, 04-10-2007, 07:47 PM
Just bought 8 more figures. They are:

Post Time Skip Naruto
Post Time Skip Sakura
Post Time Skip Neji
Post Time Skip Lee
Post Time Skip Gaara
Itachi
Kisame (finally!)
Kakashi

Will add photos soon.

Dissapointed they didn't include Deidara and Post Time Skip Tenten though =(

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Tue, 04-10-2007, 09:57 PM
I am so obsessed that I post at a Naruto forum about being obsessed.

Psyke
Wed, 04-11-2007, 08:55 AM
I'm just curious........ how many of you guys actually buy the manga/DVDs?

RyougaZell
Wed, 04-11-2007, 11:10 AM
I buy the english manga. Not the DVDs.

And probably will re-start buying the manga since its getting published in Mexico beginning this month. Montly Volumes, contrary to VIZ's volume once every 4 months.

the_small_guy
Wed, 04-11-2007, 11:12 AM
i suppose im not really as obsessed with naruto as i used to be, the 2 year gap kinda helped with that

but i spose the furthest ive got is sasuke as my background on myspace, lol

considered getting the tattoo kakashi has on his arm for about a week, then thought it was a bad idea

....so i got a metallica ninja star instead :P

XanBcoo
Wed, 04-11-2007, 12:56 PM
I buy the english manga. Not the DVDs.

I bought the English manga too, but I couldn't stand it past Volume 8. The translations are so annoying. I'm glad Viz didn't use the same script for the dub.

Once the Rock Lee/Gaara fight comes on DVD, I'll buy that too.

RyougaZell
Wed, 04-11-2007, 01:28 PM
The english manga improved their translations actually.

Now they post the original japanese name and the horrid mistranslations.

Hopefully the Mexican version will keep the original names. (I hope)

XanBcoo
Thu, 04-12-2007, 04:33 PM
The english manga improved their translations actually.

Now they post the original japanese name and the horrid mistranslations.
So does that mean no more "EVIL EYE" substituted for Byakugan?

And no more "Art of Me and My Shadow" or "Valentine Jutsu"? What about "Blaze of Glory"? I'm usually pretty lenient in criticizing dubs/translations, by my God...

If they really have changed, then perhaps I should buy another, more recent volume, because they really are enjoyable to read, what with the Life of Kishimoto (or whatever they're called) chapter breaks in each volume.

RyougaZell
Thu, 04-12-2007, 05:24 PM
no... what I meant is they include both.

In early volumes only "Evil Eye" was published. Not they publish: "Byakugan - (The Evil Eye)"

They've done it as well with Kagemane and Shitenshin

Psyke
Sun, 04-15-2007, 09:19 AM
I don't consider myself a fanatic, as most of my money go to other stuff instead of Naruto. But here is a picture of my manga and other naruto related books. I might post a pic of the figurines later on.... :)

http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/3033/dscf3964vk3.jpg

RyougaZell
Mon, 04-16-2007, 08:24 AM
The mexican version of Naruto's manga began this month. But somehow they released volumes 1 through 4 together, instead of the usual monthly one. Guess they screwed and won't publish more in the next three months.

PS: Bleach is being published in spanish as well.

XanBcoo
Tue, 04-17-2007, 04:47 AM
Heh, that'll be a fun read, what with all the Spanish terms and such.

$0ft*
Thu, 06-07-2007, 05:18 PM
i am more like casual fan... i have bugged my friend for about 2 months to download episodes(my internet is slow) and he downloaded me episodes from 51-125 at the moment i have watched episodes from 126-175 from tvlinks(bad quality imo) and now i have downloaded episodes176-220 :) soon gonna watch the ninth season(trying to keep it as long as possible :D). well i am trying to download episodes from 1-50 and 126-175 and then prolly watch them again from beginning :).
more to that i like naruto soundtracks/music downloaded like 240mb of it today :D

Rasiel
Sun, 06-17-2007, 09:40 AM
plz would anyone seed naruto soundtrack torrents, thx

Yukimura
Sun, 06-17-2007, 10:59 AM
Wrong place for this post, but anyway, go to http://nipponsei.minglong.org/ I know the 2nd and 3rd still have seeds there, not sure about the first.

Ibino-Chan
Wed, 08-08-2007, 08:18 PM
i'm learning japanese so that i dont have to wait two days to get the subbed version
Awsome!!!!! Can you teach me?

I'm New so plz help me out!!!!:confused: :confused: htp//jeje22.blogourt.fr/images/mn/1113804600.jpg:confused:

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Wed, 08-08-2007, 09:04 PM
I'm New so plz help me out!!!!:confused: :confused: htp//jeje22.blogourt.fr/images/mn/1113804600.jpg:confused:

I can help you. First of all. Dont double post. Next up, dont revive threads that are months old. Both of these are minor offenses really, just annoying to most here really. (I have been guilty of both at some point.) Just read the rules and you will be fine! -dg-

NaruGuy11
Fri, 08-17-2007, 02:56 AM
1. Manga read and waiting
2. Anime 100 episodes one sitting ....ran out of episodes
3. Make AMV and watch them
4. Written storys (fanfiction)
5. Fan art (sorry lack deviant art and scanner to get stuff on computer)
6. Read Fanfiction (went on vacation to Cancun (Awesome!) 4-5 days got back 250+ updates needles to say i read allot caught up in a week)(luckily by the grace of god i can read fast and left me time to drive my WRX)(and much to my dismay also had time to work full time)
6. Hold a good knowledge of everything naruto related japense translations and other such stuff
tattoo probably not happening unless i can take something and draw it into something i can live with......

Also dye my hair blond, marker whiskers on my face wore my naruto headband and goggles with jumpsuit (minus jacket and shirt you will understand in a minute) with my full naruto costume on i ran into places(including my work) yelling he's escaped and pointing to my stomach...........no one understood but one when i ran into my local mejier and yelled it some guy took of screaming were gonna die it was awesome.
(many ask why i would do this it simple i lost a bet.....and it was fun)

Sarahchan
Sat, 10-06-2007, 06:56 PM

Your my hero because your crazy enough to do that.
... I have a naruto forehead protector and a forehead protector ring. I got my friends some forehead protectors too... Thats as crazy as I get with it.

I dont know when these posts were made... Im just browsing the forums.

ChaosK
Sun, 10-07-2007, 12:18 AM
I dont know when these posts were made... Im just browsing the forums.

Yeah about two months ago, but nobody can be mad at you cause you have tits.

Naruto obsessed? I have..shurikens...does that count?

Sarahchan
Sun, 10-07-2007, 09:33 PM
nobody can be mad at you cause you have tits.

Lame but im used to it...Anyhow its untrue. Have you been to the flaming pit recently? :D

AngryGumball
Thu, 10-18-2007, 05:52 PM
Heh, I originally posted in this thread August of 2004