PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 98 Discussion

Krbadass
Thu, 08-26-2004, 02:59 AM
Good episode, filler though so kind of boring. Very funny.

Mut
Thu, 08-26-2004, 03:10 AM
blah! you deleted my post! =( you're so much nicer on irc.

anyway, that episode gave me evidence that hinata is actually a lame boy. i can see curves in all the girls (even if they are like 12/13) but hinata = none. and don't blame her eskimo jacket. it's her fault for wearing it in the summer.
http://www.uweb.ucsb.edu/~s_kim/images/boy.jpg

Krbadass
Thu, 08-26-2004, 03:28 AM
Roflmao...

Raven
Thu, 08-26-2004, 03:28 AM
That's probably WHY she wears it, she's hiding the fact.

Krbadass
Thu, 08-26-2004, 03:44 AM
Kakashi got owned... All he could say was "sorry"

Kaka
Thu, 08-26-2004, 03:57 AM
i enjoyed the episode, nice to see sasuke back to health, poor rock lee, fix him tsunade u bitch, 50% chance is good enough i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

?igma
Thu, 08-26-2004, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by: Krbadass
Good episode, filler though so kind of boring. Very funny.

havent seen it yet, but as the manga also relates to the 50% chance of survival, how could this be a filler ?

Krbadass
Thu, 08-26-2004, 04:54 AM
Because thats the only real thing we learned..

?igma
Thu, 08-26-2004, 05:31 AM
ok I've seen it now and as far as it was a filler, I still disagree, because it was present in the manga. In such, it was also a filler in the manga, but with purpose. Cant say anything about that, but look at some detail and later on you'll remember (ill edit this if this is called spoiling)

CUE
Thu, 08-26-2004, 06:10 AM
I thought it was alright. It's cool that Kakashi is back.

..Though it's kinda shitty that Tsunade insults Kakashi for losing to Itachi.

I mean, honestly, Tsunade got her ass beat by KABUTO. That kid with glasses owned her sorry ass. Itachi would own her. And she's sitting there, insulting Kakashi for losing to him. What a bitch.

Lenas
Thu, 08-26-2004, 06:37 AM
All the konohamaru crap was filler. Jiraiya was supposed to be along when Naruto spoke to Shikamaru also.

Icelander
Thu, 08-26-2004, 07:30 AM
conclusion: the episode was in one part another filler but in another it wasnt i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

xiaoxue
Thu, 08-26-2004, 07:37 AM
Hmmm.. check Epi 47.. After her fight with Neji, she was carried out on stretcher.. erm.. her craves is shown.. erm.. @ lleast there is something.. :x

RasenDori
Thu, 08-26-2004, 08:01 AM
i found this episode to be a little sad... maybe thats because i know so much...but i feel a bit sorry for sasuke, he spent the last few days doing nothing but reliving the moment his family died. his eyes were so distant when he wook up, you could tell he was still thinking about it. for all those that think this was filler: 1) sasuke and kakashi are back. 2) we learned something about lees condition (although it was something we already knew, it builds on the hopelessness of it all)

"Edited your 3rd point due to minor spoiling."

// Terracosmo-sama

?igma
Thu, 08-26-2004, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by: xiaoxue
Hmmm.. check Epi 47.. After her fight with Neji, she was carried out on stretcher.. erm.. her craves is shown.. erm.. @ lleast there is something.. :x

thats spoiling!@@!!

i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Aeon
Thu, 08-26-2004, 08:44 AM
w00t, Neji is back, Tenten also but Neji is back. I wonder why Shikamaru had a metting with the elders, maybe he is getting a promotion to Chuunin.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-26-2004, 08:47 AM
Good episode. I liked it alot.

Seriously though...Kiba is teaching the dog to piss on target? Wtf!

xiaoxue
Thu, 08-26-2004, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by: ?igma

Originally posted by: xiaoxue

thats spoiling!@@!!

Well.. Really? ^^ i tot it's old epi.. since it's so many epis away i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-26-2004, 09:39 AM
He was joking i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Damn this episode kicked ass.

Oh and the Hinata pic up there is the best thing posted in these forums EVER.

Icelander
Thu, 08-26-2004, 09:58 AM
Yepp.. damn I laughed when I saw that one i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif but on the other hand, it cant be a guy either cause... well.. look at the outro? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Souryusen
Thu, 08-26-2004, 10:13 AM
Holy jeebus that board pic is funny.

Inazuma Kami
Thu, 08-26-2004, 10:35 AM
Lee's Face ....
How to increase Lee's survival rate ? Combi Irou-Ninjutsu with Naruto ....

DB_Hunter
Thu, 08-26-2004, 11:27 AM
Seems Naruto finally realised Sakura isn't interested in him...

Gai looked really funny when Tsunade was talking to Kakashi... seemed as if he needed to go take one long piss and he was holding it in.

Other than that... I was wondering where the hell Jiraiya was... maybe he went straight to the hot springs again.

Lol I thought that Shikamaru's dad was thinking that Shika might be gay they way he was talking, judging simply by the look on his face.

Lol Konohamaru the Ero Gaki... me thinks he will also be a future Jiraiya pupil... and not as a Ninja mind you...

Assertn
Thu, 08-26-2004, 12:14 PM
there were a few disturbing things in that ep.....but worst of all was all the stuff with konohomaru
and wtf is the next ep gonna be about? it sounds like some gay konohomaru induced filler ep......

sakura
Thu, 08-26-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@

anyway, that episode gave me evidence that hinata is actually a lame boy. i can see curves in all the girls (even if they are like 12/13) but hinata = none. and don't blame her eskimo jacket. it's her fault for wearing it in the summer.

So I take it that you check out 12-13 year old girls ? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Assassin
Thu, 08-26-2004, 12:42 PM
ya, next ep looks kinda stuipd. konohamaru is only good when hes setting traps and doing stupid things.

as for the ep it wasn't bad, but they could've ended it better.....lee walkign away was just kind wierd. felt more like oen of thsoe "sad music/flashback" times rather then an ending.

well one things for sure, this ep makes me hate sakura even more now. naruto risks his life to save her sorry ass from gaara, he brings tsunade to the hospital to heal sasuke, and all she can do is cry and say "sasuke-kun".....ungrateful bitch.

gai's face while tsunade was healing kakashi was priceless, lol! and kakahsi looked like a hobo with his hair like that lmao!

i wonder when narut will show his new move to the others. i wanna see kakashi's reaction when he see naruto doing it.

Edit: that look tasunade gave sakura when she came into the hospital was freaky. it was the same look jiraya gave naruto when he had a flashback of himself being tied to the post duiring the genin selection thingy......one of those "thsi kid remind me of a younger me" looks. truly disturbing indeed

Knives122
Thu, 08-26-2004, 01:00 PM
maybe it(cant say she b/c I dont know hinata is) is a hermaphodite, thats why it doesnt have a chest, liked the episode, and cant wait till some of the other stuff comes

sorry about the incredibly minor spoiler terra, wont happen again

ChuBaka
Thu, 08-26-2004, 01:10 PM
If hinita really is a boy, that would explain why kabuto healed him after the neji fight.... Kabuto digs those transgener types...

piasEnigma
Thu, 08-26-2004, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by: CUE

I mean, honestly, Tsunade got her ass beat by KABUTO. That kid with glasses owned her sorry ass. Itachi would own her. And she's sitting there, insulting Kakashi for losing to him. What a bitch.

I dont think shes knows who he lost to, yet.

tensai
Thu, 08-26-2004, 01:24 PM
this ep was okay
they showned the other genins doing their everyday stuff
gai nagging at tsunade was hella funny, sucks for lee though
and the first part where konohamaru ran into tsunades boobs, that was great

piasEnigma
Thu, 08-26-2004, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by: tensai

and the first part where konohamaru ran into tsunades boobs, that was great

Lol, that part WAS great, "Ohhh smells so0o gooOood."

Mut
Thu, 08-26-2004, 01:36 PM
hahahahaha, it must suck to be a lee fan right now.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahah.

yvliew
Thu, 08-26-2004, 02:25 PM
The anime was a little different from the manga. I don't remember much about it from manga but I do remember a part where Naruto meet up with Shikamaru. Jiraiya was suppose to be there! When Naruto said he'll show Shikamaru his new move Jiraiya knock on Naruto's head saying what kind of a ninja show their moves to others. Also Naruto had longer conversation with Iruka sensei...There should be more surprise talk...hmmmmm weird....Hope they don't change too much or it'll suck.

yvliew
Thu, 08-26-2004, 02:31 PM

Kabuto beat Tsunade? Please pay attention to wat you watch. I've seen alot post about Oro beat Jiraiya.. Kabuto beat Tsunade... wtf? Jiraiya was drugged, Tsunade not her own self. I wouldn't say Tsunade beat Oro too.

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-26-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by: sakura

So I take it that you check out 12-13 year old girls ?

Please don't bring that up again, nobody thinks of the Naruto girls as 12-13 year olds anyway i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Suzu
Thu, 08-26-2004, 04:18 PM
LOL Konohamaru languishing in the sweet scent of Tsunade's boobs!!!! E-RO GA-KI!!!!!

zachary_milyardo
Thu, 08-26-2004, 04:34 PM

I think Tsunade was making fun of him, seeing how informal she was with him. Knowing how Kakashi is he took it seriously.
Plus, Kakashi did hand his ass over to Itachi on a silver platter. He didn't even bother to cover his other eye. Kakashi may not have known about the Mengekyou(sorry if its spelled wrong dont really feel like looking it up)but, he should have know even if Itachi had one eye also, Itachi defeated an entire clan of Shingarin users. If Gai had got there sooner they may have been able to take him.

Uchiha-Itachi
Thu, 08-26-2004, 04:45 PM
youre going offtopic now zachary, but even if Gai came sooner they would still be pwned by Itachi and Kisame.. period..

about episode 98 it was a hilarious episode though i hope they dont put Konohamaru too much in the spotlights the next episode that god damn brat is annoying.. not to mention he put his face in Tsunade's booby's .. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Mut
Thu, 08-26-2004, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by: zachary_milyardo
If Gai had got there sooner they may have been able to take him.

what would gai have done besides get whooped

zachary_milyardo
Thu, 08-26-2004, 04:57 PM

If gai had got there sooner Kakashi wouldn't have taken Itachi Shangarin to Shangarin. And he wouldn't be getting healed by Tsunade(maybe it could have been a eulogy instead oh no! =0).
Anyways, à¿üµÞJ~Ho¢¹J`ˆ

zachary_milyardo
Thu, 08-26-2004, 04:59 PM
WTF?!!?!? Kanji doesn't work?!?!? KUUUSSOOOOOO!!!

Icelander
Thu, 08-26-2004, 05:28 PM

If gai had got there sooner Kakashi wouldn't have taken Itachi Shangarin to Shangarin. And he wouldn't be getting healed by Tsunade(maybe it could have been a eulogy instead oh no! =0).
Anyways, à¿üµÞJ~Ho¢¹J`ˆ

ok.. some misspellings are ok... but there is one that is annoying... YOUR SPELLING OF SHARINGAN! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Mut
Thu, 08-26-2004, 05:55 PM
Anyways, à¿üµÞJ~Ho¢¹J`ˆ

i don't understand how gai's presence would've prevented kakashi from using the sharingan. are you saying that gai would've taken itachi by himself? the only person who could possibly help out and make a difference is jiraiya.

sasuke-kun!!
Thu, 08-26-2004, 06:40 PM
Good episode all in all.
I think Shikamaru is getting promoted. That would be cool.
I can't believe how useless sakura is.. like dont you think you should be training so that you can be more than a cheerleader??
No.. Sasuke needs his fresh flowers and me sitting beside him..
I hope Itachi kills her to motivate Sasuke to work harder.

Icelander
Thu, 08-26-2004, 06:45 PM
even better, kill sasuke to motivate sakura i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

DB_Hunter
Thu, 08-26-2004, 07:21 PM
Na Sakura has turned out to be really pathetic...

According to the story she didn't even know where Naruto had been all this time... the last time she tried to contact him was to give him that ohagi.... he's been away for weeks and he comes back an instead of asking him where the hell were you, what happened she just says... Naruto...

Naruto should Rasengan her.

OK maybe thats a bit harsh but atleast scare her with Gamabunta... though that would prolly end in Naruto being ignored by Gamabunta again.

zachary_milyardo
Thu, 08-26-2004, 07:26 PM
O.O forgot that Jiriaya and Kisame was there, well what was meant was Gai's anti-Shanringan techniqe with the feet.

OH! OH! OH! Sakura Flame! hahaha! That whore! Soon as you think shes over Sasuke she goes and becomes a drama queen!

Mut
Thu, 08-26-2004, 07:30 PM
O.O forgot that Jiriaya and Kisame was there, well what was meant was Gai's anti-Shanringan techniqe with the feet.

but gai's techniques would've done absolutely nothing against someone like itachi. gai isn't strong enough. i think there was a huge discussion on it as soon as that episode came out... the one with itachi and gai.

Voltage
Thu, 08-26-2004, 07:32 PM
I wished I was konohamaru running into Tsunade's chest.

Wex
Thu, 08-26-2004, 08:27 PM
sorry about this, i know this isn't really the subject but, when the Naruto movie comes out, is it going to be able to download from animesuki or what?

Mae
Thu, 08-26-2004, 08:46 PM
I rather liked the ep.... It was nice to be reintroduced to all the characters that have been missing for the past few weeks. Shino hunting bugs was cute, although I don't get what Hinata was supposed to be doing. Kiba's bit.... Not funny.... But the Byakagon viewpoint shots were kinda cool, and the look on Shikamaru's dad's face when he said he didn't like girls... LMAO

I found Konohamaru not wanting his grandfather to be replaced sort of sweet, and his crew was cute too. I don't mind if the next one is filler...

thundrakkon
Thu, 08-26-2004, 08:53 PM
That was a pretty good episode. It showed all the characters that have been missing for so long, and shows a little more details about their habits. It had a nice feel to it.

Konohamaru is just really irritating, and all his parts just turns me off. He serves no purpose other than being a spoiled brat.

I feel sorry for Naruto, considering how Sakura shunned him. She is so oblivious to what he does for her, but then again, you can't make anyone like you. It just happens, if it ever does. Hopefully, this will finally motivate Naruto to move on. Hinata, anyone?

Oh, and about Hinata's curves... she is bit young, don't you think Mut@t@. Wait until they show her character grown up a bit, and then we can all know the truth. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

As for Lee, that was sad. I believe he won't give up on being a Ninja, and since there is a 50% chance of success, he would rather risk it, or die trying.

Oh, and if you have been in a coma, you would probably be all groggy like Sasuke and Kakashi, too. I can't wait to see Sasuke's reaction when he sees Naruto perform the Rasengan. Also, I can't wait to see Sakura do something useful and meaningful, though that might be a very long wait. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

wirm
Thu, 08-26-2004, 09:09 PM
I liked this episode. There were some pretty funny moments in there.

Plus, I liked the quick peek at the other genins. That was a cool depiction of how Neji's byakugan sees things.

Also, I was kind of disappointed in Lee's response to Tsunade's judgement. He doesn't seem the type to just give up like that.

ilabb
Thu, 08-26-2004, 09:14 PM
90% of the time Konohamaru is in the anime, it's filler...

aznj50
Thu, 08-26-2004, 09:16 PM
98 was a funny ep, no action :[. rock lee can't be a shinobi anymore thats sad he work so hard for nothin

kupalmaru
Thu, 08-26-2004, 09:18 PM
When I first see Gai behind Naruto. I said to my self WTF. That was a funny scene.

Neji's Byakugan look cool.

Tap
Thu, 08-26-2004, 09:21 PM

Idiot Kakashi fanboy. Kabuto is not stronger than Tsunade, she only had a difficulty time due to a few reasons you obviously missed. Like i said, Naruto isnt like DBZ where some guy can get kicked in the head and not flinch because of a silly higher rank. She had a major handicap during the fight and Kabuto took advantage of it, its like saying "Oh that paralyzed adult got his ASS BEAT by that 11 year old". Now quit your fucking barking, fanboy.

wirm
Thu, 08-26-2004, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by: Tap

Idiot Kakashi fanboy. Kabuto is not stronger than Tsunade, she only had a difficulty time due to a few reasons you obviously missed. Like i said, Naruto isnt like DBZ where some guy can get kicked in the head and not flinch because of a silly higher rank. She had a major handicap during the fight and Kabuto took advantage of it, its like saying "Oh that paralyzed adult got his ASS BEAT by that 11 year old". Now quit your fucking barking, fanboy.

No need to get so worked up there. It makes you look like a Tsunade fanboy.

Though I agree that she was probably just joking with kakashi. After all, I think she said "you were beaten by only 2 ninjas"

Tap
Thu, 08-26-2004, 10:29 PM
Hah, you call MY post worked up? Compared to CUE's its nothing. I don't have a favorite character because i like them all so much i could never decide, each one has some sort of trait i feel relates to me. Its why i think some of the characters are popular (like lee). But yeah i was mad because of CUE's filthy post about a little remark Tsunade said to Kakashi.

Danik
Fri, 08-27-2004, 03:49 AM
Back to topic I enjoyed this episode alot, for some reason I like those episodes where they show you the characters doing everyday things like training, eating, hanging, etc.
Sakura should definetly die, its very obvious that Sasuke doesn't want her at all, yet the bitch keeps bothering him like a stupid dog.
I did notice that before Tsunade tried to heal Lee she stared at him and gave him the weird looks, I wonder what was that about, I don't think Lee is done yet.
What I wonder now is what direction the story will go now, the whole Itachi plot or the sound-orochimaru one.

tensai
Fri, 08-27-2004, 03:56 AM
the neji byakugan part was, indeed, pretty cool
it showed that he still has more to learn, and is training harder

Terracosmo
Fri, 08-27-2004, 04:41 AM
Yeah I like that, Neji kicks so much ass without being perfect. Perfect characters are no fun! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Halo2298
Fri, 08-27-2004, 04:56 AM
I thought that was a great ep. The Konohamaru bits weren't bad, but they weren't great either. Shikamaru and his dad talking about women... It seemed like his dad was thinking, "Oh, God. Please don't be gay." for a second there. The Naruto/Sakura/Sasukie hospital scene was nice, I thought. I'm personally a fan of the Hinata/Naruto pairing(and geez, she's a girl. That little Hyuga girl calls her big sister. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif).

The Lee bit was a little sad, but you know he's gonna come back to her and say something like, "I will be a great ninja who only uses taijutsu no matter what! This is my way of the ninja!" So everything'll work out. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Evil Eyes
Fri, 08-27-2004, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by: Danik

I did notice that before Tsunade tried to heal Lee she stared at him and gave him the weird looks, I wonder what was that about, I don't think Lee is done yet.
I think that Tsunade is able to analyze a patient's condition without even touching him/her. That's why she gave Lee that look. She knew that he had a serious injury. It was the same with Oro. She was able to analyze his condition by just looking at him from a distance.

As for Tsunade's remark about Kakashi, I think she was joking. And Kabuto did NOT kick Tsunade's ass. He took advantage of her phobia. She was at a great disadvantage considering that she hasn't fought in decades and had that blood phobia. I even doubt that she was fighting him with all of her might. Hell, armless Oro is way stronger that Kabuto, yet Tsunade beated the living hell out of him when she fought seriously. Kabuto is cool and is one of my fav. characters, but he's no way better than a SANNIN, at least not yet

As for episode 98 in a whole, it was alright. Konohamaru is one lucky bastard. He got to feel Tsunade's melons.
I guess next episode will be crap.

CUE
Fri, 08-27-2004, 05:33 AM
Hah, you call MY post worked up? Compared to CUE's its nothing. I don't have a favorite character because i like them all so much i could never decide, each one has some sort of trait i feel relates to me. Its why i think some of the characters are popular (like lee). But yeah i was mad because of CUE's filthy post about a little remark Tsunade said to Kakashi.

My my, I worked up quite a crowd.

Calm the fuck down. I was more or less joking when I posted that. It's a CARTOON kiddy, don't get so exasperated.

?igma
Fri, 08-27-2004, 05:37 AM

Calm the fuck down. I was more or less joking when I posted that. It's a CARTOON kiddy, don't get so exasperated.

except for the fact that it is indeed not very much to get worked up over, your first post (CUE) was BS anyways. The blood prevented her(Tsunade) from actually "performing" in her top-condition.
Kakashi is way minor to her and so is Kabuto.

Uchiha-Itachi
Fri, 08-27-2004, 06:24 AM
i hope we get to see itachi more often though, hoping the storyline gets more focused on him i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

RasenDori
Fri, 08-27-2004, 08:03 AM
i despise itachi and wont rest until i she sasukes chidori through his heart. hes overrated nd the only thing that puts him above other great ninja like kakashi and guy is the mangekyou and possibly that black flame thing. i think without the mangekyou, and without kakashi being worried about the lamer jounins, itachi was on the same level as kakashi. and gai would have faired off very well

on topic: when did hinata get a hobby...shino said something about her all ready finding one, but in this part of the manga she was talking about how she wanted to find one.

Aeon
Fri, 08-27-2004, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by: RasenDori
on topic: when did hinata get a hobby...shino said something about her all ready finding one, but in this part of the manga she was talking about how she wanted to find one.

It's prob something about her stalking or always thinking of Naruto. It's obvious to everyone she likes him cept Naruto. And yes Neji training was cool.

CUE
Fri, 08-27-2004, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by: ?igma

except for the fact that it is indeed not very much to get worked up over, your first post (CUE) was BS anyways. The blood prevented her(Tsunade) from actually "performing" in her top-condition.
Kakashi is way minor to her and so is Kabuto.

...It's a cartoon. See, these aren't real people. Tsunade doesn't exist. Neither does kabuto.

I don't even care if my first post was BS. I could say "Lee sucks Kakashi's fat cock" and you kids would get exasperated over it.

Renbo
Fri, 08-27-2004, 11:47 AM
http://www.potato-factory.com/images/naruto/sensitive.JPG

I liked this image...

HotSauce
Fri, 08-27-2004, 01:35 PM
I think the best part was when konohamaru ran into tsunade. "Smells so good". Then the camera angle turns and u see him in tsunades breasts, that cracked me up!

itsgalf
Fri, 08-27-2004, 01:49 PM
this was a good episode. It felt good to see all the characters again in such a relaxed environment. Well Lee is definately going to play a part some time, I doubt they'll just get rid of him. It would be awesome if he saves the day unexpectedly, I know I would get goosebumps and say "Oh...shit~!" with a big grin on my face.

Anyways, just throwing this out there. How is exploiting her weakness not beating her? I don't think it matters how he wins, but I don't think he would win if she went into that pissed off mode like with Oro

SeifeR
Fri, 08-27-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by: Danik

Sakura should definetly die, its very obvious that Sasuke doesn't want her at all, yet the bitch keeps bothering him like a stupid dog

hahaha

Terracosmo
Fri, 08-27-2004, 02:22 PM
"Sakura should definetly die, its very obvious that Sasuke doesn't want her at all, yet the bitch keeps bothering him like a stupid dog"

So true.

And CUE, stop calling people kids. Makes you look like the real kid... i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

sasuke-kun!!
Fri, 08-27-2004, 03:14 PM
Whats wrong with Konohamaru?? He's so cute!! You gotta love him.
Atleast he displays more than one emotion unlike so many of the other characters..
*Cough* Neji *Cough*
Look at me, I'm a genius. I'm so serious. Its my fate to suck balls.
(ok maybe not the last one so much but you get my point)

Mut
Fri, 08-27-2004, 03:20 PM
oh wow, your name cracks me up.

anyway, rock lee = useless ninja!

NOT LIKE HE WASN'T BEFORE.

Everon
Fri, 08-27-2004, 03:33 PM
I read the manga so I was like Ehhhh?! NO Jiraya!?!

All in all good ep, I like the part when Sakura forgets completely about Naruto when Sasuke wakes up, even though Naruto ALMOST got killed to bring Tsunade back.

It sucks to be the lonesome loser...sniff.

Kakafosha
Fri, 08-27-2004, 10:00 PM

i dont know man, the sweater could be hiding more than can be seen with your eyes! (BIG BOOBIES!!)..jkjkjk i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

anyways i'd just like to point out that i hate these kinds of episodes. i guess reading the manga really ruins it for ya. i know that they can sometimes include very valuable information about how the series is progressing but all we really want to watch are the cool fight scenes and naruto kicking someones ass cuz they were talking smack about his skills. however one thing would actually make it worth watching if the animation itself were better because i for one believe its quality has gone down each episode like some stupid dbz ep....

?igma
Sat, 08-28-2004, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by: itsgalf
this was a good episode. It felt good to see all the characters again in such a relaxed environment. Well Lee is definately going to play a part some time, I doubt they'll just get rid of him. It would be awesome if he saves the day unexpectedly, I know I would get goosebumps and say "Oh...shit~!" with a big grin on my face.

Anyways, just throwing this out there. How is exploiting her weakness not beating her? I don't think it matters how he wins, but I don't think he would win if she went into that pissed off mode like with Oro

since she is "rid of her weakness" I'd say that is anough to "not " have won afterwards. If she still had it ok, but you can now reconsider her a potential nr1

Merezz
Sat, 08-28-2004, 12:47 AM
i despise itachi and wont rest until i she sasukes chidori through his heart. hes overrated nd the only thing that puts him above other great ninja like kakashi and guy is the mangekyou and possibly that black flame thing. i think without the mangekyou, and without kakashi being worried about the lamer jounins, itachi was on the same level as kakashi. and gai would have faired off very well

Ok well i know this isn't about itachi, but how do you think he's over-rated? All we know about him is that he escaped from a Sannin, and 3 jounin weren't able to take him down. Do you think Kakashi can take down Orochimaru? no. Don't even argue that, he just can't. i doubt he could even touch oro although his arms are messed up. and Oro said Itachi was stronger than him.

Now that i'm off that - I've always thought Sasuke was pretty crappy, honestly, Naruto is much stronger than him. When Sakura did what she did in the episode it was just adding fuel to the hate fire. I wanted Sakura and Naruto to be together for the first half of the series but after Hinata was more introduced i think a pairing of her and Naruto would be much more entertaining. The show has done an excellent job to make everyone hate Sakura - because you keep watching to see if she'll actually do anything. All in all a good episode, and i'm hoping next episode we see Tsunade get set up so that we can move on.

Finally - CUE, you watch this CARTOON just like everyone else so don't try to use that as your arguement for anything, you just sound stupid - and if the people you are arguing with are "kiddies" then you're gettin owned by lil' kids son.

redcat
Sun, 08-29-2004, 02:28 AM
humm ok

if lee's arm and leg got crushed, why are bone fragments in his spine?

Mut
Sun, 08-29-2004, 02:31 AM
cuz he got the shit beat out of him by gaara. he arm and leg were the only visible damages.

redcat
Sun, 08-29-2004, 02:38 AM
yeah u have a point.

i just skimmed thru their fight and in episode 49 at about 10:54 into it, Lee gets slammed in the back with sand.

complich8
Sun, 08-29-2004, 03:54 AM
the other consideration is the whole opening of gates and multiple executions of the lotus.

Lotus in and of itself is straining. Lotus with one gate is something that shouldn't be done twice in a fight. Lotus with 5 gates ... that's enough to literally crush his own bones into fragments.

Imagine every muscle energized to the point that every attachment point between muscle and bone has gone from its normal force to forces the scale of a jackhammer. Every time your body automatically rebalances forces to keep you standing, it's like every bone gets slammed with that jackhammer force... add to that breaking into a sprint and executing an extremely difficult move that already had that effect.

The term used by the medics at the end of the fight was "comminuted fractures" -- his bones were functionally turned to powder.

I think it's pretty reasonable to expect some of those shards of bone to end up in bad places in general.

streen2000
Sun, 08-29-2004, 05:38 AM
i.e. He's in a world of hurt i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif

AngryGumball
Sun, 08-29-2004, 06:54 AM
an idea....

*puts on flame resistant suit*

Lee turns to the dark side, to get healed, he hates the fact he turns dark but its the only outlet to get healed, he would not let anyone stand in his way to prove himself even simply falling to the dark side to get healed is worth it to Lee but then we'll see fifty episodes of his turmoil on becoming on the same side as evil when he has to face anyone from Konoha.

*girns sillylike*

Lee kills Sakura with *pick evil figure* standing behind him to prove himself in return for being healed.
*every fan rejoices at Sakuras death at the hands of lee* *rejoice because sakura is dead and because it was Lee who was forced to do it to repay those who healed him*

Aramis
Sun, 08-29-2004, 02:35 PM
I really thought Lee was gonna get killed by Gaara. So what's going on in his pummeled little head now? He already took a way more than 50% risk in that match, and is supposed to take this one. It can be told that he cannot accept being a cripple.

Deblas
Sun, 08-29-2004, 06:30 PM
poor poor Lee, Anyway cant wait for ninetynine

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Sun, 08-29-2004, 09:40 PM

Could it be that someone is upset because a girl has smaller breasts than he does Mut@t@?

i/expressions/devil.gif

luminis
Sun, 08-29-2004, 11:41 PM
maybe a little off topic... but there's a typo at 20:44 into the ep if it wasn't caught already. (Tsunade says "Sooner or later, he will found out")

ragnarokex
Mon, 08-30-2004, 12:42 AM
eh? well anynways the eps was kinda sad and funny im like wtf hes teaching his dog to piss with aim

Terracosmo
Mon, 08-30-2004, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by: iMUSTbeTHEdevil

*PLANK IMAGE*

Could it be that someone is upset because a girl has smaller breasts than he does Mut@t@?

Well if you work out you'll get muscle pecs that are a lot bigger than hers i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Mon, 08-30-2004, 11:52 AM
I don't think lee is going to die if he does have the operation. If they were going to have him die they would have done it when he fought gaara to pump him up even more. But lets face it lee has way too big of a fanbace to get killed in an operating roomi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Eurasian
Tue, 08-31-2004, 07:32 AM
agreed. lee is going to live!!! look at how hard he's been practicing.

shikamaru is just so cool. finally someone in the anime realizes that ino and sakura r annoying bitches who needs to shut their traps.

i was so sad when naruto watches sakura crying over sasuke. i was also sad that tsunade said that lee should quit. at that point, lee's face was scary.

SaSuKeRuLeS
Tue, 08-31-2004, 08:13 AM
damn it tsunade fix LEE! but thank you for fixing sasuke. anyhow the ep was good. btw did anyone every notice that shino sounds older than he should? hes only like 12!

Eurasian
Tue, 08-31-2004, 08:31 AM
Sasuke also doesn't sound like a 12 year old.

akamaru sounds like xena the warrior princess.

DB_Hunter
Tue, 08-31-2004, 09:05 AM
Akamaru should be put down.. he isn't even cute, which dogs his size/age should be.

Eurasian
Tue, 08-31-2004, 12:13 PM
yah, i don't particularly like akamaru. peeing everywhere...those r the actions of a SAVAGE.

that 8th bird came from direction 3. in truth, there were actually 7 birds in direction 2.

HotSauce
Tue, 08-31-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by: DB_Hunter
Akamaru should be put down.. he isn't even cute, which dogs his size/age should be.

WHAT DO U MEAN HE ISNT CUTE? I BET UR NOT CUTE! LOOK AT HIS PIC <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
its the best dog in that show!

DB_Hunter
Tue, 08-31-2004, 08:24 PM
Pakkun has puri puri paws.

Mut
Tue, 08-31-2004, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by: Eurasian
that 8th bird came from direction 3. in truth, there were actually 7 birds in direction 2.
what? how can you tell? it only showed him looking at direction 2. we don't even know where the 8th bird came from and i think neji would've seen the 8th bird if it came from direction 3 because byukagan let's you see 360 degrees.

Originally posted by: RasenDori
i don't like to talk little of kakashi, but itachi was already kicking kakashi's ass without the mangekyou sharingan... what the hell are you talking about. and they are not on the same level. even without the mangekyou sharingan, itachi is well above kakashi's level. also, gai would've just gotten his ass beat, his technique to counter the sharingan is retarded and he's too weak to do anything effective against itachi.

PureSkill
Tue, 08-31-2004, 08:45 PM
Itachi > kakashi + sasuke + gai
All that is need to say ^

Eurasian
Wed, 09-01-2004, 05:14 AM

Originally posted by: Eurasian
what? how can you tell? it only showed him looking at direction 2. we don't even know where the 8th bird came from and i think neji would've seen the 8th bird if it came from direction 3 because byukagan let's you see 360 degrees.

the 8th bird was at the edge of direction 2 and 3. so when the 7 birds decided to take their leave, the 8th bird can easily fly w/ them. yah, i don't know. i'm just making this up. i just couldn't believe neji was wrong. i thought he was an expert at byakugan...BUT HE'S NOT...

PureSkill
Wed, 09-01-2004, 06:39 AM
So in that case your saying the person who did that episode is lying to us.... =/

Eurasian
Wed, 09-01-2004, 06:50 AM
lol. the dude wanted neji to look bad. it was all a joke.

PureSkill
Wed, 09-01-2004, 06:52 AM
probably, i dont think neji wouldnt have noticed the last bird, O_O but after getting beating by someone like Naruto, it kinda gets to you >_<

DB_Hunter
Wed, 09-01-2004, 06:58 AM
Or maybe one of the birds is actually a ninja, and he cloned himself so that Neji would be dis-heartened and kill himself.....

Eurasian
Wed, 09-01-2004, 06:58 AM
i actually have high-regards for naruto. losing to naruto is a honor! j/k...but i do think he's pretty strong. it's not like neji lost to other genins.