PDA

View Full Version : Post a Pic of your Room

Pages : [1] 2

Assertn
Wed, 08-25-2004, 03:26 PM
I dunno how many of you would have digital cameras or anything handy to just spontaneously take a pic of your room or something, but I just got a new apartment for my last year in college and felt like taking pics

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/AssertnFailure/room.jpg

kinda small, i got shafted and was stuck with the smallest of the 4 rooms....but it holds all my stuff, so i cant complain i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Anybody else care to share?

PSJ
Wed, 08-25-2004, 03:38 PM
kinda need somwhere to host it first.

Assertn
Wed, 08-25-2004, 03:55 PM
mywebpage.netscape.com is my personal favorite for random pics i want to put up
and best of all, if you have an aim sn, then you can just use that right away to get your 20 mb of space

PSJ
Wed, 08-25-2004, 03:56 PM
wow, i dont use aim tho :/ should probably check that site tomorrow.... goin to bed soon :/

AlbinoFury
Wed, 08-25-2004, 04:03 PM
or just use photobucket its a good quick host

Lefty
Wed, 08-25-2004, 05:34 PM
Alright I'll post a few pics of my room. I live in the basement and have most of the sapce. But I live in between the garage and the rest of house so I have a lot of foot traffic on the weekend. It sucks but I love all the sapce.

http://img58.exs.cx/img58/5624/IMGP0321A.jpg

Yes I own two Macs. Was not cheap. Look to the left you can see my Bogu. to the right a corner of the mnaga collection. Your only seeing half of whats there.

http://img58.exs.cx/img58/2057/IMGP0322A.jpg

Look at the guitars, and I never payed full price for one of them. It took like five years to get them all but it was worth the effort.

Assertn
Wed, 08-25-2004, 10:06 PM
lol wow, you're room looks alot more "broken in" than mine i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

however i do have a bunch of things in the living room too......one of which being the world's biggest, furriest beanbag i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Lefty
Wed, 08-25-2004, 10:31 PM
Broken in is an understatment. I seriously need to clean this hell hole.

I think the cockroaches are planing a revolt. I fear for my life. Please send help.

Uzumaki Naruto
Thu, 08-26-2004, 12:19 AM
ur guitar collection is fucking cool, wish i had that many i only own 2 electrics and theit not even that good and i paid full price for both of them

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 08-26-2004, 12:29 AM
Yeah I agree. I'm so broke I'm stuck with a kb toy store children's acoustic guitar, and it refuses to stay in tune.

Lefty
Thu, 08-26-2004, 12:39 AM
I had to go through a lot of shit to get them. All of them were floor models so that chops the price by a third and that black acoustic sucks ass. The action is too hight and it dosn't stay in tune. But if you can scrape to toghther like 200 bucks you could find a decent second hand acoustic.

Stoopider
Thu, 08-26-2004, 10:58 AM
I hate my card board box. It sucks. I need another marker ink to liven up the place. Probably coloured this time.

PSJ
Thu, 08-26-2004, 01:48 PM
nice guitar collection, are you a badass guitarist?

Lefty
Thu, 08-26-2004, 04:21 PM
I can play a few pillows song faily well, and can sting chords together,. i've been playing for only five years on and off. Given the right moment I can string somthing decent together. I mainly play melody based stuff. Nothing with solo work.

PSJ
Thu, 08-26-2004, 04:28 PM
ok, dont get most of the terms there since im the worst musician you could find on the face of the earth but it sounds pretty good.

Assertn
Thu, 08-26-2004, 04:44 PM
hey you guys are getting offtopic i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif

PSJ
Thu, 08-26-2004, 05:38 PM
sorry sorry, your room looks nice assertn.

jing
Thu, 08-26-2004, 06:56 PM
Lefty i have that EBogu Calendaer in ur room lol..

Lefty
Thu, 08-26-2004, 07:31 PM
Good one ain't it. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Tofu #2
Thu, 08-26-2004, 09:20 PM
heres a nice box stoopider. the markers are inside

http://www.cap.nsw.edu.au/bb_site_intro/stage1_Modules/shopping_bag/cardboardbox.jpg

hiddenpookie
Fri, 08-27-2004, 12:28 AM
whoh lefty u sure as hell like ur stuff domestic!
nice pad

Stoopider
Sat, 08-28-2004, 03:55 AM
Crap. Don't have a camera.

But this is worth a visit

Not my house (http://www.thehomeland.org/insane/)

Lefty
Sat, 08-28-2004, 04:23 AM
OH MY GOD. Obssevive compulsive much. To think that people are like that is depressing and horriffying. I hate see what that house will be like when she's dead. the police will have to spend like five days just cleaning stuff out to get to the body.

Raven
Sat, 08-28-2004, 08:57 AM
I'm actually a little short of breath looking at those pics, some sort of claustrophobic reaction. And I'm not even claustrophobic, go figure. Like the page describes, just insane.

Nara Shikamaru VI
Sun, 08-29-2004, 06:46 AM
nice Bogu Lefty. how much did u pay for that??

Lefty
Sun, 08-29-2004, 01:17 PM
Like 1200 for all the parts becuase it's not my original set. the Men is the only original part from my first set and I payed 300 for that and all the other parts were like 320-380 range in price. So the grand total for all the parts is like 1200. But it was worth it. Do you do Kendo too or just know about it?

Nara Shikamaru VI
Sun, 08-29-2004, 07:27 PM
just started kendo. havent got a bogu yet but got myself a shinai. i assume the figures above is in US dollar??

Eurasian
Tue, 08-31-2004, 04:49 AM
AssertnFailure, ur room is so clean. i'm very impressed.

Lefty, SAIYUKI!!! (celebrate) how much money do u spend on manga?? it looks like the manga section at borders.

Lefty
Tue, 08-31-2004, 02:44 PM
Nara yes thats in US dollars. Good Bogu is not Cheap, so start saving up.

Eurasian i've spent 6800 on my whole otaku stash of anime and manga. Manga is probabvly around 2800-3000 so yeah I don't own much else than anime and manga.

Terracosmo
Tue, 08-31-2004, 03:13 PM
Badass room you got Lefty, you have nice interests what's with the posters, manga, martial arts & guitars. Makes me glad to see.

I'll post some pics of mine later too I guess. Mostly metal posters & CDs for me though...

Shuurai
Tue, 08-31-2004, 03:28 PM
Im extremley jealous of you Lefty, My room aint changed since i was about 13 im now 17 infact its probally got worse since then coz i ripped all the posters down at one point and started again, It makes my room look like ikea in comparison

Lefty
Tue, 08-31-2004, 07:15 PM
I was the same way till I hit Collage then I just changed the whole look and now this is what you get. I think it deals with living in the same room for so long. Since i changed rooms I had a chance to start over. Same thing will happen when you move out for collage.

Trunkins
Tue, 08-31-2004, 08:34 PM
This is my room of a 2 bedroom College Apt

http://www.trunkins.com/files/IMG_0929.JPG

http://www.trunkins.com/files/IMG_0930.JPG

http://www.trunkins.com/files/IMG_0931.JPG

http://www.trunkins.com/files/IMG_0914.JPG

http://www.trunkins.com/files/IMG_0933.JPG

http://www.trunkins.com/files/IMG_0938.JPG

http://www.trunkins.com/files/IMG_0939.JPG

Assertn
Tue, 08-31-2004, 08:42 PM
finally another post of someone's room! i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

very nice.....looks about twice the size of mine, although im in a 4 person apt

Lefty
Wed, 09-01-2004, 12:14 AM
Haha you own a PC......You can play games........what are GAMES like. Anyway. You have a pretty cool room. I havn't seen that many VHS's since I worked an blockbuster. you've been doing the Fansub thing for a while i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Trunkins
Wed, 09-01-2004, 12:18 AM
Ah yes, my fan subs
I have a few left...
I have all of Fushigi Yuugi on Fan Sub from Supersams Anime Fansubs (rest in peace) as well as other various anime on fan sub

Im missing all my Rurouni Kenshin which is missing somewhere... -_-;;

Himura_san
Wed, 09-01-2004, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by: Trunkins
Ah yes, my fan subs
I have a few left...
I have all of Fushigi Yuugi on Fan Sub from Supersams Anime Fansubs (rest in peace) as well as other various anime on fan sub

Im missing all my Rurouni Kenshin which is missing somewhere... -_-;;

Man nice room!
Is that a farcry cd I see in the corner of that pic?
Also nice anime collection specially captain Tylor!
ooh! ooh! I also see Dragon 1/2!!

Well I need batteries for my camera and my house is a mess, the roaches left a long time ago.
I do have some pics of the comp from a while back it shows a bit of the room, when I get my place cleaned up and replace the batteries I will show you my crib.

Here is a picture of my pc.
http://www.myimgs.com/data/Durango2004/computer1.jpg
with lights off.
http://www.myimgs.com/data/Durango2004/computer2.jpg
with cathod lights on at dark.
http://www.myimgs.com/data/Durango2004/computer3.jpg
cathod lights with room light.
http://www.myimgs.com/data/Durango2004/computer4.jpg

Trunkins
Wed, 09-01-2004, 02:03 AM
yes, it's Far Cry, great game...
Nice PC BTW

Nara Shikamaru VI
Wed, 09-01-2004, 07:01 AM
off topic abit....Lefty what Dan are u in Kendo right now??

Shuurai
Wed, 09-01-2004, 07:05 AM
Trunks where did you get your Naruto wall scroll from?

DB_Hunter
Wed, 09-01-2004, 07:19 AM
You guys all got nice anime/manga stuff... where I live, which is the UK, there is hardly any shops that do decent anime, and you can forget manga. Guess most people here are happy just watching pokemon or stuff.

Shuurai
Wed, 09-01-2004, 07:25 AM
Im not happy watching pokemon :@

Lefty
Wed, 09-01-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by: Nara Shikamaru VI
off topic abit....Lefty what Dan are u in Kendo right now??
I'm not even close to dan rank, I'm a san kyu(3rd). I'm Several years away from a Dan rank in Kendo.

Assertn
Wed, 09-01-2004, 02:31 PM
if you wanna see my pc, its that silverish thing with a knob and vis screen that is placed right below my 2 monitors (yes, im talking about that little thing)

its one of those cubes from msi, and its just as powerful as most of the newer pcs out there (well at least it was last year)

both monitors are hooked up to it for dual screen mode, and right in front of the pc is my wacom tablet, and below that is my keyboard/mouse.

Then there's the scanner to the left, printer to the right, and a UPS hooked up below my desk.

There's also a second comp inside the left cabinet of my desk, and a laptop that is being blocked by the chair in that pic.

here's the pic again just so you dont have to go to the 1st page
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/AssertnFailure/room.jpg

KitKat
Tue, 09-14-2004, 01:33 PM
Well, I finally got around to cleaning my room today, so I thought I'd document it since it doesn't happen that often i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

This is my tiny basement room in my ghetto student house. My desk I got for $6 at the Salvation Army thrift store, and it becomes less structurally sound each year. My comp is hand-me-down from the parents. Not particularly fast, but generally reliable as long as I can still download anime. The only real drawback to this room is that it gets no natural light since there's another house like two feet from my window.

http://img72.exs.cx/img72/2893/MyRoom.jpg

Tofu #2
Tue, 09-14-2004, 04:36 PM
youve got a lot of wall scrolls trunkins

Assertn
Wed, 09-15-2004, 01:05 AM
ahh very nice kitkat.....and there's that ::ahem:: bass i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Eurasian
Wed, 09-15-2004, 01:17 AM
i have the same speakers as u kitkat.

ppl have nice anime decorated rooms. i have a BRIGHT BLUE paint on my wall. and i only have a tiny lil anime corner....i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif the reason i don't want to show my room. it's really nothing compare to others.

Elite Hentai
Wed, 09-15-2004, 02:44 AM
My room is an ethernal mess. I don't have a digital camera so I can't take pictures right now. I got 5 anime posters that I even haven't hung up, a wicked Bob Marley poster and a LOT of gaming posters. (Not enough space on my wall so most of them are on my desk.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 09-15-2004, 07:56 AM
My rooms about to be redecorated. Tomorrow. I don't stick up any kinda stuff... I guess I find I've gotten olde enough not to do that... then again last time I did that was when I was... 11. Street Figter II posters i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif.

PSJ
Wed, 09-15-2004, 09:51 AM
wow assertn your comp sounds like something you bought directly fomr nasa..... at least if you compare it to mine.dual screens? a laptop? and an extra comp in your desk? wow man thats alot of stuff what did it cost ya?

KitKat
Wed, 09-15-2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by: Eurasian
i have the same speakers as u kitkat.

ppl have nice anime decorated rooms. i have a BRIGHT BLUE paint on my wall. and i only have a tiny lil anime corner.... the reason i don't want to show my room. it's really nothing compare to others.

Aw, c'mon Eurasian! Let's see the bright blue room! Assertn didn't have any anime stuff in his pic, no need to feel bad. Your decorating has got to be more interesting than his i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Assertn
Wed, 09-15-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
wow assertn your comp sounds like something you bought directly fomr nasa..... at least if you compare it to mine.dual screens? a laptop? and an extra comp in your desk? wow man thats alot of stuff what did it cost ya?

lol, hard to say exactly.....i usually go out every few years and buy a few more pc parts and assemble something reasonably close to the higher end pcs. dual monitors are actually fairly common among my friends....(although i think im the one who started the craze)....and sometimes you just gotta know where to look for good deals.

The laptop i got was about $700 something after rebates at best buy (normally its over $1000)
and ive also obtained a free 17 in monitor, a 20 in monitor for $10, and a free 60 gb maxtor 7200 drive
i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

PSJ
Wed, 09-15-2004, 03:19 PM
wow, nice.

Eurasian
Wed, 09-15-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by: KitKat
[Aw, c'mon Eurasian! Let's see the bright blue room! Assertn didn't have any anime stuff in his pic, no need to feel bad. Your decorating has got to be more interesting than his

yes, my bright blue room. it's so bright that i night it looks kind of like day. that's just how blue it is...ok if i get a chance i'll take a pic of it.

Lefty
Wed, 09-15-2004, 05:08 PM
Yeah i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif WE finally get to see the room

DB_Hunter
Wed, 09-15-2004, 05:09 PM
What's in her room?

Tofu #2
Wed, 09-15-2004, 05:25 PM
blue panties. duh.

KaneInferno
Wed, 09-15-2004, 11:23 PM
ive always wanted to set up a comp system like that of the inside of a gundam...with the 3 screens, the fifty million keyboards, the control joysticks, everything...

Elite Hentai
Thu, 09-16-2004, 08:00 AM
i just want the gundam

Shi_No_Shikaku
Mon, 09-27-2004, 03:57 AM
http://www.redcoat.net/pics/ultimate_flightsim_setup.jpg

basey44
Mon, 09-27-2004, 04:15 AM
hey lefty a bit off topic but what kind of les paul is that? i happen to dabble in the art of guitar myself(aw man i said dabble)

Elite Hentai
Mon, 09-27-2004, 01:35 PM
This can't be your room Shi No Shikaku it's just too 1337. If this is really your room you have my respect.

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 09-27-2004, 01:41 PM
hmm, is that really your room?

Lefty
Mon, 09-27-2004, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by: basey_69
hey lefty a bit off topic but what kind of les paul is that? i happen to dabble in the art of guitar myself(aw man i said dabble)
the shareton and les Paul are both epiphone.

Eurasian
Mon, 09-27-2004, 04:04 PM
holy shit Shi_No_Shikaku! is that really ur room?? if that really is then y do u say u want the computers in a gundam while u already have it?

Jman
Mon, 09-27-2004, 05:16 PM
that's one hell of a flight sim. setup. i doubt that's really his room.

EDIT:-respose to below: yes, point taken

Eurasian
Mon, 09-27-2004, 05:32 PM
even if it wasn't his room, it was somebody's...so DAMN!

Shi_No_Shikaku
Mon, 09-27-2004, 06:09 PM
OK OK so it not my room but it would be an awesome room....

Originally posted by: Eurasian
holy shit Shi_No_Shikaku! is that really ur room?? if that really is then y do u say u want the computers in a gundam while u already have it?

And that wasn't me would said that it was the other shino fan

Originally posted by: KaneInferno
ive always wanted to set up a comp system like that of the inside of a gundam...with the 3 screens, the fifty million keyboards, the control joysticks, everything...

Edit-I only have two computers and two screen but I do hock them up to the Tv from time to time.

Eurasian
Mon, 09-27-2004, 06:21 PM
hoi hoi hoi...my bad. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Assertn
Tue, 09-28-2004, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by: Shi_No_Shikaku

oh ok.....i was gonna say.......damn, thats more monitors than i have!

KameronFrye
Tue, 09-28-2004, 01:48 AM
The computer I'm spec'ing right now will run 4 monitors easily, I'm just waiting for software for it to be better developed for quad processor systems.

My room itself is mainly trash, action figures, DVDs, and a 52" Mitsubishi TV and mix-and-match A/V equipment. Jamo surrounds on JBL fronts/center, Rockford wiring, Pioneer DVD, Denon amp, Kenwood sub. Need to replace the sub and DVD player, got to augment a couple pieces on my amp to upgrade to 7.1, also might dig into my couch and mount my old sub under there when I get a new one.

Shi_No_Shikaku
Tue, 09-28-2004, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

but you only have two right????

edit: I have a few extra one that have bad wiring there this box car thing at the dump people put old computers like a recycle thing so me and a friend go down. one of us bugs the cop dude and the other go to see what good stuff he can find.... i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

basey44
Tue, 09-28-2004, 04:16 AM
lefty: yea i was gonna say looks like an epiphone but then i was like, BAH cbf

Assertn
Tue, 09-28-2004, 02:20 PM

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

but you only have two right????
no, you only SAW 2 monitors i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif
i actually have three more that isnt in that shot, one of which is a 20in crt that costed $10

KitKat
Fri, 07-21-2006, 03:45 PM
Let's bring this thread back!

So, as most of you know, I moved to a new house at the beginning of the summer. It's a lot more spacious than my last place, and it has cats, which is awesome. Shortly after I moved in, I painted my room. The painting proved to be a bit of an ordeal since my housemates are both quite busy and therefore they left all aspects of the job in my hands. My brother lent me his car saying, "Just go easy on the breaks, they might fail." and the gas tank was nearly empty. I'd printed myself a Google Map for getting to the store, but I got lost and quickly didn't see any of the streets around me as corresponding to the ones on my map. Failing breaks + no gas + lost in a new city = freaked out KitKat. However, I eventually found the store I was looking for, bought a map, bought my paint (I randomly decided on a paint colour in the store...pretty much anything was better than the orangey paint that used to inhabit my walls), filled up the gas in the car, and made it home safely!

After that, I had to sand down one wall, since it previously had wallpaper on it and was covered in a layer of glue residue. It was also full of unsightly holes that I needed to fill. I managed to paint the whole room myself, despite never having painted a room before (except for this one time in highschool, but that turned into more of a paint-fight than anything else...), and I'm quite happy with how it turned out.

Behold, my room from opposite corners!

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/3970/newroom1lf1.th.jpg (http://img130.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newroom1lf1.jpg)

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/9969/newroom2qk3.th.jpg (http://img64.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newroom2qk3.jpg)

Turkish-S
Fri, 07-21-2006, 04:55 PM
Nice room. except for the chair that doesn't rly look comfortable.

Zinobi
Fri, 07-21-2006, 05:19 PM
My Roomizzle (rap for room)

as you walk inizzle (rap for in)
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/9792/room001yp7.th.jpg (http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=room001yp7.jpg)

To your rightizzle (rap for right)
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/7615/room005ld7.th.jpg (http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=room005ld7.jpg)

To your Leftizzle (rap for left)
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/8433/room006cv2.th.jpg (http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=room006cv2.jpg)

Sleeping Arizzle (rap for area)
http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/4894/room004ed6.th.jpg (http://img68.imageshack.us/my.php?image=room004ed6.jpg)

complich8
Fri, 07-21-2006, 07:08 PM
from the church of "I don't believe in sheets" I see =D

masamuneehs
Fri, 07-21-2006, 10:34 PM
my room is as furnished as a cardboard box right now

complich8
Fri, 07-21-2006, 11:21 PM
Guess it's my turn to show off my tiny, tiny room (8'6" wide, 11'6" long)

Here it is.
From the hallway
http://gallery.complich8.net/d/6034-2/complich8_room_0001.jpg (http://gallery.complich8.net/v/All-Photos/complich8_room_0001.jpg.html)

Walked in, turned a bit to the right.
http://gallery.complich8.net/d/6041-2/complich8_room_0002.jpg (http://gallery.complich8.net/d/6034-2/complich8_room_0001.jpg)

Further in and further right.
http://gallery.complich8.net/d/6048-2/complich8_room_0003.jpg (http://gallery.complich8.net/v/All-Photos/complich8_room_0003.jpg.html)

And then, from the bed looking back toward the door.
http://gallery.complich8.net/d/6055-2/complich8_room_0004.jpg (http://gallery.complich8.net/v/All-Photos/complich8_room_0004.jpg.html)

It's a pretty tiny room, but it's mine, and it's a 4 minute or so walk to work (if I'm not in a hurry) and about an 8-9 minute walk to class (if I'm not in a hurry ... classes are on the other side of campus this summer).

yallo
Sat, 07-22-2006, 01:34 AM
Here's a picture of my room when I was still in grad school. I miss sitting there, staring out of the window and watching the squirrels scamper by. =|

http://static.flickr.com/12/18073302_f7f955f262.jpg

And now, few thousand miles away & back home, here's what my room looks like.

http://static.flickr.com/62/195199163_52bf5d7173.jpg
http://static.flickr.com/61/195199165_926e1e63dd.jpg

It's really pretty bare, since I think I spend less than 5 waking hours in my house. The rest of the time is spent either travelling to work, at work, back from work, or sleeping.

http://static.flickr.com/67/195199164_7eb8fc927e.jpg

And in case you haven't realised, I'm a huge fan of the Saiyuki series. :D

http://static.flickr.com/59/195199166_95cae6931f.jpg

Saiyuki & Death Note mangas, and novels of the Full Metal Panic series & Kino's Travels. Kinokuniya is sucking way too much money from me. ^^

ChaosK
Sat, 07-22-2006, 01:56 AM
My Roomizzle (rap for room)

as you walk inizzle (rap for in)
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/9792/room001yp7.th.jpg (http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=room001yp7.jpg)

Heh, I'm jealous of your TV, you have a pretty nice sized room. Also Xaiolin showdown huh? :D

Zinobi
Sat, 07-22-2006, 03:55 PM
lol yeah i got addicted somehow

dragonrage
Sat, 07-22-2006, 04:39 PM
nice rooms all. But i am still glad that i don't have a camera and lack the desire to buy one. :D . complich8 nice comforter.

Raven
Sun, 07-23-2006, 02:10 AM
I've noticed that a disturbing amount of people only have single beds. How sorry I feel for you, I don't think I could live like that. ;)

KitKat
Sun, 07-23-2006, 02:14 AM
Kon plushie!!! smilealwiz, that rocks! Your room back home looks pretty high up.
Complich8, I absolutely love the binary blanket! Man, I totally want one now.

As for my chair, yeah, that's my $5 Salvation Army Thrift Store chair that I got at the beginning of university. It's slightly more comfortable than it appears, but has low structural stability. One of these days, it's just going to break into pieces. My brother has said he's going to 'acquire' a new chair for me from his workplace, so I'm still waiting for that to materialize.

mage
Sun, 07-23-2006, 02:25 AM
nothing screams "don't have sex with me!" more than a binary blanket.

complich8
Sun, 07-23-2006, 02:56 AM
I've noticed that a disturbing amount of people only have single beds. How sorry I feel for you, I don't think I could live like that. ;)
(insert obligatory simpsons reference about the tall guy in the beetle, saying "this is the largest car I could afford").

Besides, more college good times are had in single beds (and back seats of cars, under bleachers, on floors, in showers) than in double beds. It doesn't matter where it is, just whether it is.

nothing screams "don't have sex with me!" more than a binary blanket.
By the time she's in the bedroom, it doesn't matter all that much anymore. If a woman can't encounter a modicum of nerdiness without being instantly turned off, then she's definitely not going to be interested in a veritable avatar of geekdom like myself.

In other words, just shut the fuck up, idiot.

mage
Sun, 07-23-2006, 04:19 AM
By the time she's in the bedroom, it doesn't matter all that much anymore. If a woman can't encounter a modicum of nerdiness without being instantly turned off, then she's definitely not going to be interested in a veritable avatar of geekdom like myself.

In other words, just shut the fuck up, idiot.
wow, you actually took that seriously :confused:

maybe you're the idiot.

Thi3f
Sun, 07-23-2006, 04:25 AM

Assertn
Sun, 07-23-2006, 04:25 AM
I'll take a picture of my california-king size bed for you tomorrow raven

Raven
Sun, 07-23-2006, 06:45 AM
(insert obligatory simpsons reference about the tall guy in the beetle, saying "this is the largest car I could afford").
lmao!

Besides, more college good times are had in single beds (and back seats of cars, under bleachers, on floors, in showers) than in double beds. It doesn't matter where it is, just whether it is.

Oooh, dirty! That's not what I was talking about! I just meant I like to stretch out in different directions while I'm asleep. ;)

Elessar
Sun, 07-23-2006, 08:35 AM
My room "at home" (well, obviously one of them, I don't sleep on the floor). Quite a bit old, but it hasn't changed much since then.

Pic #1 (http://www.elessar.org/room/crailsheim_room_1.jpg)
Pic #2 (http://www.elessar.org/room/crailsheim_room_2.jpg)
Pic #3 (http://www.elessar.org/room/crailsheim_room_3.jpg)
Pic #4 (http://www.elessar.org/room/crailsheim_room_4.jpg)
Pic #5 (http://www.elessar.org/room/crailsheim_room_5.jpg)
No photoshop involved, the lighting is the way it is.

And here at university, shortly after I moved in and it became habitable.
Pic #1 (http://www.elessar.org/room/ulm_room_1.jpg)
Pic #2 (http://www.elessar.org/room/ulm_room_2.jpg)
Pic #3 (http://www.elessar.org/room/ulm_room_3.jpg)

Turkish-S
Sun, 07-23-2006, 10:37 AM
lol you got neon in your trashcan ?

Kraco
Sun, 07-23-2006, 10:51 AM

Heh heh. I was about to ask that same question.

Well, I guess it makes it easier to throw trash into it in the relative darkness of your room. And when the light grows very dim, you know it's time to empty the trashcan. Hmm... Maybe it isn't such a bad idea after all...

Elessar
Sun, 07-23-2006, 11:18 AM
Err, no. It's just white paper in the trashcan and switched on UV light.

Deadfire
Mon, 07-24-2006, 02:36 PM
I have the smallest room in Gotwoot :(

Link 1 (http://www.comstarnewsnetwork.com/DSCF0227.JPG)
Link 2 (http://www.comstarnewsnetwork.com/DSCF0228.JPG)
Link 3 (http://www.comstarnewsnetwork.com/DSCF0229.JPG)
Link 4 (http://www.comstarnewsnetwork.com/DSCF0230.JPG)
Link 5 (http://www.comstarnewsnetwork.com/DSCF0231.JPG)
Link 6 (http://www.comstarnewsnetwork.com/DSCF0232.JPG)

Note: Yes that is a fold out bed, and yes it does hurt my back alot

el_boss
Mon, 07-24-2006, 02:40 PM
God damn! Deadfire has the awesomest wallpapers in the world. I'm talking about the actual walls and not the computer.

xDarkMaster
Mon, 07-24-2006, 02:40 PM
I have the smallest room in Gotwoot :(

Link 1 (http://www.comstarnewsnetwork.com/DSCF0227.JPG)
Link 2 (http://www.comstarnewsnetwork.com/DSCF0228.JPG)
Link 3 (http://www.comstarnewsnetwork.com/DSCF0229.JPG)
Link 4 (http://www.comstarnewsnetwork.com/DSCF0230.JPG)
Link 5 (http://www.comstarnewsnetwork.com/DSCF0231.JPG)
Link 6 (http://www.comstarnewsnetwork.com/DSCF0232.JPG)

Note: Yes that is a fold out bed, and yes it does hurt my back alot

Lol, I actually think my room is about the same size or just a bit bigger. I am actually in the process of rearranging and cleaning everything. I might post some pictures when I'm done. ;)

dragonrage
Mon, 07-24-2006, 02:56 PM
nice room man, very interesting. Your room might be small, but you computer is stacked. Wireless keyboard, mouse, internet connection, ic that you're sporting the logitech speakers. I don't know what model it is but the sub woofer on those push out alot of bass, in a small rooom, shittt.

Also i really like your closet, it is packed to the max, i mean where do you store all your cloths :p

anyways man i know people with smaller, and well they had to share it as well.

By the way nice nascar race cars wallpaper. :D

Winged Dancer
Mon, 07-24-2006, 07:27 PM
I like Deadfire's room! It's small. I like small rooms... they're just comfy, don't ask me why. My room back in Japan was just about the same size and boy, I have fond memories of it.

Ironically, I'm willing to bet my room is the largest in Gotwoot, mainly because it's two rooms in one.

It's also the most boring one so far - no personality at all! Never got around hanging my posters and wallpapers, it's just big with empty walls and a ridiculous amount of books. I'l post a few pics later...

Elessar
Mon, 07-24-2006, 07:40 PM
It's also the most boring one so far - no personality at all! Never got around hanging my posters and wallpapers, it's just big with empty walls and a ridiculous amount of books. I'l post a few pics later...
\o/ Yay for ridiculous amounts of books!

Too many books, too little bookshelve-space.

Assertn
Sat, 08-05-2006, 03:42 PM
http://www.we3steves.com/schelter/images/room/
Finally got pics of my room

LaZie
Sat, 08-05-2006, 05:05 PM
Let me have one of your computers :p

IFHTT
Sat, 08-05-2006, 05:57 PM
Yeah I spot the antec case you were talking about, really nice. And what looks like mirc on the monitor immediately to the right. nice room all around.

Paulyboy
Sat, 08-05-2006, 07:53 PM

AHAHAHA I SEE YOU! I saw half of your body in the mirror on the last pic. Can I get a prize now :) lol

dragonrage
Sat, 08-05-2006, 08:57 PM
nice room assertnfailure...... very quaint.

Jadugar
Sat, 08-05-2006, 11:05 PM
http://www.we3steves.com/schelter/images/room/4.jpg

Very nice room and a very good setup but can I get your address, I really need a new computer. In addition, that chair looks very comfortable too.

KitKat
Sun, 08-06-2006, 12:39 AM
I can assure you that the chair is indeed very comfortable.

Assertn, your walls are so blank though. You should get some tasteful artwork or something fun to put on your walls.

UChessmaster
Thu, 08-10-2006, 04:13 PM
Wow, great room Assertn

This is my room i took it with an evil webcam cause i dont have a camera

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/9372/room1ld9.png (http://imageshack.us)

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/6289/room2rw9.png (http://imageshack.us)

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/2533/room3oh7.png (http://imageshack.us)

Yep... that`s my room, generic and boring >_>

Please AssertnFailure pimp my room!!!

RedX1z
Thu, 08-10-2006, 04:23 PM
god damn, what's up with your room?! it'd look like a cell if your windows had bars on them. do you even have windows?!

UChessmaster
Thu, 08-10-2006, 04:32 PM
I have 2 windows and they DO have bars >_>

mage
Thu, 08-10-2006, 05:36 PM
jesus wasn't white.

UChessmaster
Thu, 08-10-2006, 06:40 PM
too much light from the window... i really need curtains >_>

Arcn3ss
Sat, 02-17-2007, 10:48 PM
Here is Haku's room

Haku's Room Part 1 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/echo_noir/ArcRoom1.jpg)

Haku's Room Part 2 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/echo_noir/ArcRoom2.jpg)

Haku's Room Part 3 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/echo_noir/ArcRoom3.jpg)

I have more, but iam lazy

EDIT:

Haku's Room Part 4 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/echo_noir/ArcRoom4.jpg)

Assertn
Sat, 02-17-2007, 11:19 PM
Haku.....what would you say your favorite video game series is?

Arcn3ss
Sat, 02-17-2007, 11:25 PM
Haku.....what would you say your favorite video game series is?

Obiviously, I like the Final fantasy series. I havent been able to find any xenogears or Chrono trigger/cross posters else i would have them up. :P

Assertn
Sat, 02-17-2007, 11:56 PM
Obiviously, I like the Final fantasy series. I havent been able to find any xenogears or Chrono trigger/cross posters else i would have them up. :P
Dang, I was gonna guess Turok: Dinosaur Hunter =/

jing
Sun, 02-18-2007, 04:36 AM
you lie, xenogears ftw!

Lefty
Sun, 02-18-2007, 04:55 AM
Jing when the hell did you crawl back here?

BOT: You know if you find the right fan girl that room is garented to get you some action.

el_boss
Sun, 02-18-2007, 06:16 AM
@Arcness: I like your self-defense/assassination corner. :P

Arcn3ss
Mon, 02-26-2007, 01:43 PM
Haku's Room Continued

You've all seen these pictures...

Haku's Room Part 1 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/echo_noir/ArcRoom1.jpg)
Haku's Room Part 2 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/echo_noir/ArcRoom2.jpg)
Haku's Room Part 3 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/echo_noir/ArcRoom3.jpg)
Haku's Room Part 4 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/echo_noir/ArcRoom4.jpg)

Here are some Hakurific pictures...

Haku's Room Part 5 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/echo_noir/ArcRoom5.jpg)
Haku's Room Part 6 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/echo_noir/ArcRoom6.jpg)
Haku's Room Part 7 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/echo_noir/ArcRoom7.jpg)
Haku's Room Part 8 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/echo_noir/ArcRoom8.jpg)
Haku's Room Part 9 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/echo_noir/ArcRoom9.jpg)
Haku's Room Part 10 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/echo_noir/ArcRoom10.jpg)
Haku's Room Part 11 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/echo_noir/Arcroom11.jpg)
Haku's Room Part 12 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/echo_noir/ArcRoom12.jpg)
Haku's Room Part 13 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/echo_noir/ArcRoom13.jpg)

Board of Command
Mon, 02-26-2007, 07:02 PM
Entire room:
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/7447/roomgk1.th.jpg (http://img337.imageshack.us/my.php?image=roomgk1.jpg)

Desk:
http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/8308/dscf0005kq9.th.png (http://img459.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscf0005kq9.png)

Inside computer:
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/1139/compflash1ef.th.jpg (http://img260.imageshack.us/my.php?image=compflash1ef.jpg)

Wall:
http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/6602/owlsjx3.th.jpg (http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=owlsjx3.jpg)

Lucifus
Mon, 02-26-2007, 07:24 PM
Thats like the best wall ever. You know I'm going to find, print and mount those pictures on my wall now. No, Door!:D

Board of Command
Mon, 02-26-2007, 07:54 PM
Thats like the best wall ever. You know I'm going to find, print and mount those pictures on my wall now. No, Door!:D
I printed those pictures at work with a color laser printer. Each one is roughly full letter-size paper. So what I'm saying is prepare to use a lot of ink if you don't have access to a laser printer.

dragonrage
Mon, 02-26-2007, 08:49 PM
Haku your room looks awsome. I love the tifa wall scroll. Got to remember to get me one of those. Nice knife (dagger) as well, is it sharpened or is it just decorative? Either way that could really do some damage.

Nice blankey BoC, love the color, just kidding :p

Nice room guys. Very clean and organized.

Board of Command
Mon, 02-26-2007, 10:23 PM
Nice blankey BoC, love the color, just kidding :p
Don't kid. I love it too.

XanBcoo
Mon, 02-26-2007, 10:29 PM
I dig the owls BOC.

Anyway, I don't understand how some of y'all can live comfortably in those doctor's offices you call bedrooms. I can never feel at home somewhere unless there's at least 2 articles of clothing somewhere on the floor.

http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/6892/1000495my3.th.jpg (http://img472.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1000495my3.jpg)
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/9874/1000564mp6.th.jpg (http://img175.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1000564mp6.jpg)
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/8009/1000569hc0.th.jpg (http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1000569hc0.jpg)

As you can see, I live quite comfortably here at uni.

dragonrage
Mon, 02-26-2007, 10:30 PM
Don't kid. I love it too.i like it as well, I have one of my own, but i am too big for it too fully cover my body (feets stick out). Its in the closet somewhere. :o

Deadfire
Tue, 02-27-2007, 12:59 AM
you all with your big ass rooms!..

Well I have race car wallpaper!!!!

(god I hate myself for saying this)

Haku's is well very final fantasy like, just wondering where he is hiding his most of his Models

BoC's looks like it would be cold... I mean wood floor is great and all, but very cold in the winter.

Xan's is what my old room (back when I lived in my own apartment) looked like daily

Deadfire
Sat, 03-17-2007, 12:04 AM
Double post as I have new pictures.. and this hasn't go a update for more then 15 days

I got a new desk and it kicks ass!

Pic 1 (http://www.deadfiredesigns.com/images/room/IMG_0122.JPG)
Pic 2 (http://www.deadfiredesigns.com/images/room/IMG_0123.JPG)
Pic 3 (http://www.deadfiredesigns.com/images/room/IMG_0124.JPG)

Others
Pic 4 (http://www.deadfiredesigns.com/images/room/IMG_0125.JPG)
Pic 5 (http://www.deadfiredesigns.com/images/room/IMG_0126.JPG)
Pic 6 (http://www.deadfiredesigns.com/images/room/IMG_0127.JPG)
Pic 7 (http://www.deadfiredesigns.com/images/room/IMG_0128.JPG)

And well... just look at the board thats sitting there. It explains things well

Pic 8 (http://www.deadfiredesigns.com/images/room/IMG_0129.JPG)

And this would be my post 1000 Thanks Gotwoot!

(Of course it has to be on a shame-less plug to myself :p)

darkshadow
Sun, 04-08-2007, 10:09 PM
Just moved my pc and stuff, to my second room ( with balcony wewt).
the couch isnt in yet, it will be tomorrow.

Beware phone cam shots! :o

Left corner shot:
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/2919/afbeelding23zu7.th.jpg (http://img254.imageshack.us/my.php?image=afbeelding23zu7.jpg)

Right corner shot:
http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/8193/afbeelding24ha2.th.jpg (http://img129.imageshack.us/my.php?image=afbeelding24ha2.jpg)

random shots:
http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/816/afbeelding25lo2.th.jpg (http://img129.imageshack.us/my.php?image=afbeelding25lo2.jpg)
http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/9131/afbeelding22oz7.th.jpg (http://img410.imageshack.us/my.php?image=afbeelding22oz7.jpg)

Assertn
Sun, 04-08-2007, 10:13 PM
You guys with your puny-ass desks that can barely fit anything.....

Srsly if you look at the pics of my room, you can see my modestly-sized L-shaped desk that now holds 3 monitors, a laptop, and a bunch of other junk quite comfortably....

and it only costed $80 at staples

DDBen
Sun, 04-08-2007, 10:46 PM
Inside computer:
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/1139/compflash1ef.th.jpg (http://img260.imageshack.us/my.php?image=compflash1ef.jpg)

Is that a 600 watt power supply with a second power line for your video card?

I'm only asking because it looks a LOT like a expensive power supply I picked up a while back that met a unfortunate fate and well died and started spewing black smoke from it. So I would be careful with that thing and remove it if at any point it stops powering up without fiddling with it to get it working again.

Assertn
Sun, 04-08-2007, 10:59 PM
I find that brands play a big difference in power supplies....which is why i try to stick with antec

darkshadow
Mon, 04-09-2007, 06:58 AM
Double post as I have new pictures.. and this hasn't go a update for more then 15 days

I got a new desk and it kicks ass!

pics and shit...

And this would be my post 1000 Thanks Gotwoot!

(Of course it has to be on a shame-less plug to myself :p)

Only now i notice you have a z-5300e speaker setup, nice :), although its going to waste with that extremely akward 5.1 setup you are using :P, and maybe you should've saved up a bit more and gone for the z-5500d?
Just the digital aspect of it makes it worth the purchase.
Anyway nice stuff =D (zen ftw!)

Board of Command
Mon, 04-09-2007, 11:19 AM
Is that a 600 watt power supply with a second power line for your video card?

I'm only asking because it looks a LOT like a expensive power supply I picked up a while back that met a unfortunate fate and well died and started spewing black smoke from it. So I would be careful with that thing and remove it if at any point it stops powering up without fiddling with it to get it working again.
Enermax Noisetaker 420W. Works like a charm in my C2D rig.

Here's a new(er) picture of the innards minus the power supply. There are quite a few differences.

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/5333/image00004ra8.th.jpg (http://img337.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image00004ra8.jpg)

DDBen
Mon, 04-09-2007, 01:27 PM
I find that brands play a big difference in power supplies....which is why i try to stick with antec

I don't disagree its exactly the same brand and color and type. Apparently its a 420 watt one but I wouldn't have mentioned it if it wasn't the same except of course I can't read the watts.

Enermax Noisetaker 420W. Works like a charm in my C2D rig.

My 600 watt version of the same PSU worked perfectly until it decided one day to not boot my computer and then when I rechecked all of the everything and flipped the power switch on it on and off pop and black smoke was my reward. When I got the thing it was quite expensive and it was on multiple surge protectors with nothing else on the computer having been fried so I can only suspect it was the PSU. Given as I said mine was a 600 watt and being yours is a 420 my problems very well might not apply at all.

Assertn
Wed, 09-19-2007, 12:49 AM
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/6029/livingroomab4.jpg

Ok well, it's not MY room, but it is my shared living room with most of MY stuff in it.
All set up for party mode :]

Mut
Wed, 09-19-2007, 01:44 PM
you mean "kickback" mode

Carnage
Wed, 09-19-2007, 03:21 PM
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/6029/livingroomab4.jpg

Ok well, it's not MY room, but it is my shared living room with most of MY stuff in it.
All set up for party mode :]

If that tv is included as your stuff, then I hate you.

Board of Command
Wed, 09-19-2007, 05:25 PM
New place. Going to get a 20" or 22" monitor on Christmas if I make enough money this term.

http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/4660/dscf0004zu0.th.jpg (http://img465.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscf0004zu0.jpg)

Assertn
Thu, 09-20-2007, 11:53 AM
@carnage: Yep, I picked that up when there were some crazy deals on 720p lcds at best buy early in the year. :]

Then obviously, I had to install this (http://software.barbariangroup.com/magnetosphere/) plugin for my entertainment pc. It sure does fill the room elegantly with that visualizer running on fullscreen!

Spiegel
Thu, 09-20-2007, 01:06 PM
My little corner of the dorm room..... yeah... small.

My Bed:
http://wilik.info/images/Bed.jpg

Wall above my bed:
http://wilik.info/images/Bedwall.jpg

My computer:
http://wilik.info/images/Computerdesk.jpg

Overall of my little corner:
http://wilik.info/images/Overall.jpg

Board of Command
Thu, 09-20-2007, 05:25 PM
That is one cluttered desk...

Death BOO Z
Thu, 09-20-2007, 06:25 PM
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/4161/room1tg3.th.jpg (http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=room1tg3.jpg)

My room, my creeb.

all clean and neat since I hardly come by.

Psyke
Fri, 09-21-2007, 08:56 AM
I hang out in my living room most of the time, including watching anime and surfing the net. One of the perks of having your own place. :D

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/7679/dscf3666xi4.jpg

saman
Mon, 03-31-2008, 11:35 PM
i'm ressurecting this thread, because it's just that cool

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/saman19/DSCF0588.jpg

kind of an old pic, actually. it's a little different now

KrayZ33
Tue, 04-01-2008, 02:05 AM
lol winnie poooooh

geee a bit childish

Animeniax
Tue, 04-01-2008, 04:14 AM
She's a girl, they can get away with that sort of thing. I'm more aghast at the Our Lady Peace poster and all of the skin/hair care products on the bureau.

Assertn
Tue, 04-01-2008, 04:48 AM
What's that in the bottom left corner? Looks to be tissues and body oil.

Junior
Tue, 04-01-2008, 11:58 AM
Wow Saman..and here I thought MY room was messy.

I like the layout. it looks so comfy...being all cluttered and stuff.

I see Tigger. <3

saman
Tue, 04-01-2008, 12:36 PM
lol it is very cluttered. i have too much stuff. and that's actually an awesome poster. winnie the pooh <3

tissues and body oil

ahahahaha close but no dice. it's baby oil. supposed to make skin softer and such. the tissues you got right, though.

I'm more aghast at the Our Lady Peace poster

lol are you familiar with them, ani? i love our lady peace. or, well, i did. their newer stuff is a little meh, but their old stuff is gold.

anywho, this is what it looks like now. note the bookcase in the corner and the missing stereo.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/saman19/IMG_0885.jpg

this is where the stereo went. the other side of the room. my monitor is behind it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/saman19/IMG_0886.jpg

DB_Hunter
Tue, 04-01-2008, 12:41 PM
@saman: I'm going to be a bit juvenile here so apologies in advance -

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol! chemical factory!

Junior
Tue, 04-01-2008, 12:46 PM
OMG SAMAN! Your room is the same color as mine!

like...a purple/pink right? Lilac or something?

I like your furniture...it looks so old fashioned.

...I have a feeling that blue bottle is eye make-up remover.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol! chemical factory!

*shakes head* it's comments like this that stop other people from posting pictures.

DB_Hunter
Tue, 04-01-2008, 12:55 PM
Its comments like that keep the forum real.

Besides there nothing wrong with her room anyway.

saman
Tue, 04-01-2008, 12:56 PM
haha i don't mind. a girl's gotta look after herself, right? the blue bottle's nail polish remover. i have no idea why that's there, considering i hardly ever use nail polish. actually, i don't know why most of that stuff is there, since i don't wear perfume or a lot of make up.

the paint's supposed to be eggshell, i think. most of the time it just looks pink though.

DB_Hunter
Tue, 04-01-2008, 01:00 PM
That be some funky chicken that laid an egg that colour.

Assassin
Sun, 04-06-2008, 03:58 AM
Saman: your furniture looks like your susral gave it to you for your shaadi, lol

Assertn
Sun, 04-06-2008, 05:54 AM
Saman: your furniture looks like your susral gave it to you for your shaadi, lol
lol assassin good one

Animeniax
Sun, 04-06-2008, 07:00 AM
lol assassin good one
Yeah what a knee slapper. That's like the time my kerfackt gave a schlemact to his lerfunkt and got a grebleblad in return. It was funny I tell you what.

Carnage
Sun, 04-06-2008, 10:02 AM
Yeah what a knee slapper. That's like the time my kerfackt gave a schlemact to his lerfunkt and got a grebleblad in return. It was funny I tell you what.

Thanks for killing the joke.

Animeniax
Sun, 04-06-2008, 12:05 PM
Who's joking?

Not much, but it's somewhat temporary:

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/2578/img2815oy2.th.jpg (http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img2815oy2.jpg)

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/8026/img2816bs4.th.jpg (http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img2816bs4.jpg)

DB_Hunter
Sun, 04-06-2008, 12:24 PM

You know Saman he may have a point here. Seriously.

Assassin
Sun, 04-06-2008, 01:01 PM
lol i thought about giving a translation for the rest of you but it was 5 am and im lazy.

for those who care, susral = in=laws and shaadi = wedding.

If you somehow happen to know alot of indian/pakistani people, you'll see an eerie similarity between samans furniture set and something you'd see in a newly weds bedroom (usually given as a gift from his/her parents or in-laws).

thanx for making me have to explain the joke guys...just couldn't leave well enough alone.

XanBcoo
Sun, 04-06-2008, 01:41 PM
Thanks for killing the joke.
I dunno, I laughed.

Also Animeniax, I'm diggin' the "Be a Longhorn" poster you have up in there in the middle of a bunch of Asian stuff. I also once again spy your avatar.

Junior
Sun, 04-06-2008, 02:06 PM
ANI. I CAN SEE YOUR UNDERWEAR.

XD

I like your room. it looks...so...simple.

Messy bed.

Assertn
Sun, 04-06-2008, 02:19 PM
Is it a good idea to have like....a massive fluorescent light as your main bedroom illumination?

I dunno...at the very least it doesn't seem very feng shui, since fluorescent light distorts the natural colors of objects.

Animeniax
Sun, 04-06-2008, 02:40 PM
The "be a longhorn" poster is for motivation, though it doesn't seem to be working. I'm going to visit campus next time I'm in the area, to get more motivated.

Those are shorts. Bed is always messy because why bother. It's only simple because I moved in 4 months ago so most of what little I have over here is still in boxes or was shipped home or sold.

Actually there are two of those fluorescent light strips in the room, with the remaining third of the room left out of the picture. It's not just a bedroom, it's the entire living space afforded to me. It's called a containerized housing unit, so I can't really be choosy about anything. It beats living in a tent like some of the poor bastards at some places out here.

@Assassin: that makes more sense. At first I thought it was baby talk.

animus
Sun, 04-06-2008, 02:54 PM
Is that gotwoot I see on the laptop screen

saman
Sun, 04-06-2008, 03:35 PM

lol umm, thanks? i suppose it does look a bit bridal. maybe my parents are trying to give me subtle hints about getting married.

Animeniax
Mon, 04-07-2008, 12:05 AM
The door has been opened, Assassin... enter if ye dare.

Wink wink nudge nudge say no more...

IFHTT
Sat, 04-12-2008, 01:35 PM
http://jam-it.in/images/DSC00080.jpg

http://jam-it.in/images/DSC00081.jpg

http://jam-it.in/images/DSC00082.jpg

Kraco
Sat, 04-12-2008, 02:03 PM
I was going to comment you have a telescope for spying on your neighbours but then I remembered you live in the middle of nowhere and you probably have no neighbours to begin with... I guess you just need to stare at heavenly bodies.

Sapphire
Sat, 04-12-2008, 02:06 PM
The "be a longhorn" poster is for motivation, though it doesn't seem to be working. I'm going to visit campus next time I'm in the area, to get more motivated.

Wow, I might go there next year. *is scared*

My room in AZ

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/4115/roominazhd6.th.jpg (http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=roominazhd6.jpg)

IFHTT
Sat, 04-12-2008, 02:20 PM
I was going to comment you have a telescope for spying on your neighbours but then I remembered you live in the middle of nowhere and you probably have no neighbours to begin with... I guess you just need to stare at heavenly bodies.
Yeah, no neighbors to spy on... :( only messier objects..

Animeniax
Sat, 04-12-2008, 02:25 PM
@IFHTT: nice room, love the guitar and entertainment setup, but that TV needs a bullet through the tube and at least a flatscreen to replace it.

@Sapphire: I would love to run into you at UT. If you're anything like the person you seem to be on these forums, we'd definitely have to hang out sometime.
Your room seems kind of sparse. What's with that chair? Why does the room seem so "non-personalized"?

What's with the lack of posters in everyone's rooms? Are they considered tacky or something?

Sapphire
Sat, 04-12-2008, 02:29 PM
I love it. You're the second person to comment on that chair. I was only visiting that place for summer. My dad's chair is a super comfy ergonomics chair. :*( I'll take a pic of my current room when i feel like picking all the clothes up

Actually I'm more crazy IRL. If I end up going, come on over and I'll introduce you to all my wacky friends.

IFHTT
Sat, 04-12-2008, 02:32 PM
@IFHTT: nice room, love the guitar and entertainment setup, but that TV needs a bullet through the tube and at least a flatscreen to replace it.

What's with the lack of posters in everyone's rooms? Are they considered tacky or something?

Thanks, I agree with you, I'd like to take this TV out back and unload a few rounds in it. I have been on the market for a new HD set for a while, just never seem to have enough spare cash :(

Also, I've got posters of various bands and such, but I haven't got around to putting them back up after painting...

Animeniax
Sat, 04-12-2008, 02:35 PM
As a tech geek who spends considerable amounts of time sitting in one, I can attest to the need for a comfortable chair. I'm going to get one of those Herman Miller Aeron chairs for my university apartment, that's how serious I am.

So who or what should I be looking for when I'm there in Austin if I want to meet you? If you want to find me, look for an Asian guy in t-shirts with Japanese lettering riding around in the blue car in my avatar, except with a double decker spoiler and 7-inch fart can exhaust.

XanBcoo
Sat, 04-12-2008, 02:39 PM
Animeniax and Sapphire: Don't be excludin' me. If you both do come to UT we should arrange a meet up and chill sometime. I'm down for it.

IFHTT: Your room looks like mine, in that there's a small hallway at the entrance. It makes my room a lot darker than I'd like.

Animeniax
Sat, 04-12-2008, 02:45 PM
Wouldn't dream of it, though on some occasions, the adage about the third wheel will apply so we'll have to ditch you, know what I mean, wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more.

Btw, the big wing and fart can exhaust were jokes. I can't stand that crap.

Sapphire
Sat, 04-12-2008, 02:51 PM
Xan: WTF you live at UT?

Ani: I'll post my pic sooner or later so you'll know who to look for.

Considering I go to high school only 15-20 minutes away from UT, if I go you guys can meet/hang with my crazy friends too. :p

PS - Actually if I go to UT they're making me start in the summer session. *cries*

Buffalobiian
Sat, 04-12-2008, 10:00 PM
My room. Half of it looks more like a study though.
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/3578/riec8.th.jpg (http://img512.imageshack.us/my.php?image=riec8.jpg) http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/6319/r3md2.th.jpg (http://img512.imageshack.us/my.php?image=r3md2.jpg)http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/4910/r4gv0.th.jpg (http://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image=r4gv0.jpg)

saman
Sat, 04-12-2008, 10:15 PM
man that's a lot of stuff. your room can actually rival mine. it has a very pronounced personality. i like it.

is that a piano i see?

Animeniax
Sat, 04-12-2008, 11:57 PM
@Buffalobiian: I'm not trying to be funny, but are you a guy or a girl? Cause from your room photos it looks like you could be either or.

Buffalobiian
Sun, 04-13-2008, 12:31 AM
@animeniax: I'm a guy. The only thing misleading would be all the stuffed toys, right?

I haven't noticed how much stuff is actually in my room until I took these. Meh, I like being surrounded by my clutter. It gives it a cozy & homely feel. Every time I actually make some room, it feels like I'm in an office instead.

I guess I had a thing for light wooden furniture. The room looks rather different in the afternoon. I've got the sun reflected off a brick wall outside, and the whole room bathes in an orange glow. :D

And yeah, that's a piano in the last shot.

edit:

I'm not trying to be funny, but are you a guy or a girl?
What was your first impression before seeing the photos?

Animeniax
Sun, 04-13-2008, 12:59 AM
Definitely figured you were a guy. Otherwise I would have asked you if you were hot.

There were just some cues in your picture that made me wonder, though if you look at my room, there are some things to make you wonder about me as well.

And again, what's with the lack of posters in everyone's rooms?

Board of Command
Sun, 04-13-2008, 01:41 AM
And again, what's with the lack of posters in everyone's rooms?
I like to keep it plain. I'm at the computer desk most of the time anyway so I don't really have a chance to look around.

Kraco
Sun, 04-13-2008, 02:19 AM
My room. Half of it looks more like a study though.

Holy shit! I used to have that exact same Tyrannosaurus Rex battle robot that's in the middle of the top of your shelf. It's actually still at my parents' home. And the assembly manual is lying on my floor because for some unknown reason I found it among some stuff I hadn't touched for years, and I've been meaning to take it over there to be with the robot itself.

Animeniax
Sun, 04-13-2008, 07:31 AM
@Kraco: maybe your folks sold it on eBay and Buffalobiian won the auction.

@Buffalobiian: besides the stuffed toys (which are fine, nothing wrong with those) I can't recall why I got the impression it was a girl's room. Looking closer at the pictures, there's nothing to support that, so apologies.

Buffalobiian
Sun, 04-13-2008, 08:15 AM
@Kraco: the off-white one's my favourite.:D. I only saw him on the TV show half a year later, but when I walked past it in the shops, I was like "I must have this one!". If it was the metallic grey one at the back, I like that one too, but no where near that one.

@animeniax: No, you're right. I can see a few things that are suggestive.

There's the toys that you pointed out, the light blue cushion on the chair (I've yet to see other guys have that), and the seemingly abundance of pink books in that bookshelf. You can see that better in the second picture. Then there's the Witchery bag that's got some articles for my assignment, and the white lace cover that came with the piano.

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/8374/riec8zh5.th.jpg (http://img366.imageshack.us/my.php?image=riec8zh5.jpg) http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/1563/r3md2bi5.th.jpg (http://img409.imageshack.us/my.php?image=r3md2bi5.jpg)http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/3106/r4gv0pe2.th.jpg (http://img366.imageshack.us/my.php?image=r4gv0pe2.jpg)

See, your instincts were right.

Sapphire
Sun, 04-13-2008, 08:19 AM
@Buffalo Your room looks so awesome.

The most personalized thing in my room is probably my bookcase, but my room is a cavern with no light so you probably can't see it. Oh well, here's a picture.

http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/2729/04122008yp5.th.jpg (http://img354.imageshack.us/my.php?image=04122008yp5.jpg)

Animeniax
Sun, 04-13-2008, 10:44 AM
I am somewhat concerned by the number of small monitors I'm seeing in your rooms. How can you people play games and watch anime on such tiny screens? It'd be like racing go-carts in a soapbox car. They're pretty cheap these days too, so really there's no excuse.

Board of Command
Sun, 04-13-2008, 11:34 AM
I am somewhat concerned by the number of small monitors I'm seeing in your rooms. How can you people play games and watch anime on such tiny screens? It'd be like racing go-carts in a soapbox car. They're pretty cheap these days too, so really there's no excuse.
22" at the minimum, or use multiple 19"s.

Sapphire
Sun, 04-13-2008, 11:50 AM
Actually I use a projector.

Animeniax
Sun, 04-13-2008, 11:54 AM
22" at the minimum, or use multiple 19"s.
Damn straight. Eat some more ramen, cut back on the smokes, get a bigger screen that you'll enjoy long after you crap out that ramen and/or get lung cancer.

Actually I use a projector.
I think I'm in love with you.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 04-14-2008, 03:32 AM
When I first moved up from my 14" to my 17", I was bitching because my SD anime looked so small. It was also about the time I appreciated HD anime. :D. I feel comfortable with my monitor size now. Don't plan on getting a better one until I get a better video card. This one barely runs a screen this size. Oh, and a bigger desk.

Animeniax
Mon, 04-14-2008, 09:47 AM
Weird Buffalobiian, but I missed your second post where you pointed out the things that might have made me think it was a girl's room. Trick of the eyes, I thought it was your first post of your room and skipped over it.

But yes, the dolls, the pink books on the shelf, the doily on the piano, and the blue seat cushion were all part of what originally made me wonder, then I thought about it a little harder and figured none of those things were really gender-specific.

The picture of the Lamborghini threw me off though.

XanBcoo
Mon, 04-14-2008, 09:52 AM
Yeah, I also thought Buffalobiian might have been a girl because of those stuffed animals and about a dozen books on his bookshelf that look like they were made by Lisa Frank.

Edit: I'd post a picture of my room this year, but it's really way too messy to do that right now.

Animeniax
Mon, 04-14-2008, 09:57 AM
Nah, you should post a picture of your room in its natural state. No need to tidy up for the folks here who will see it. Same with you, Sapphire.

Sapphire
Mon, 04-14-2008, 03:59 PM
That being the case, I'm too lazy to do either any time soon.

XanBcoo
Mon, 04-14-2008, 06:55 PM
Jeez, my room looks messier on camera than in person:

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3209/1001797nx9.th.jpg (http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1001797nx9.jpg)
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9977/1001800lu3.th.jpg (http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1001800lu3.jpg)

Yes, I still have a large box in my room. No one should ever throw away a perfectly good box.

Edit: Huh, both my current and old avatars are in the first picture, on my desk.

IFHTT
Mon, 04-14-2008, 07:29 PM
Yeah it's only slightly messy.. Don't feel bad my room looks the same about 90% of the time.. Also, are you liking that Behringer bass amp? My brother got one last december, it's a pretty nice amp.

Edit: What is the pinkish flavored liquid in the glass on pic 2? It looks like, and has inspired me to go buy, strawberry milk.

XanBcoo
Mon, 04-14-2008, 09:48 PM
Yeah it's only slightly messy.. Don't feel bad my room looks the same about 90% of the time.. Also, are you liking that Behringer bass amp? My brother got one last december, it's a pretty nice amp.

Edit: What is the pinkish flavored liquid in the glass on pic 2? It looks like, and has inspired me to go buy, strawberry milk.
Haha, I completely forgot about the strawberry milk thing. It's actually a protein shake.

As for the amp, I really like it but I don't have much else to compare it to. The only other amp I've had didn't have tone control or a distortion channel, so this one's better by far. Someone with far better knowledge of amps helped me pick it out, so I'll take everyone's word that it's pretty good.

Animeniax
Mon, 04-14-2008, 11:02 PM
Cool, is that a dorm room or an apartment? If a dorm, mind if I ask which one, because I don't remember many single occupancy dorms on campus, unless you're wealthy. You're wealthy aren't you?

You could at least close the box and use it for an ottoman or additional desktop space. Good boxes are definitely keepers.

XanBcoo
Tue, 04-15-2008, 03:57 PM
Cool, is that a dorm room or an apartment? If a dorm, mind if I ask which one, because I don't remember many single occupancy dorms on campus, unless you're wealthy. You're wealthy aren't you?
An apartment several miles off campus. It's far cheaper than the dorms as well as the apartments closer to the school. I have my own room but share the place with 4 people.

You could at least close the box and use it for an ottoman or additional desktop space. Good boxes are definitely keepers.
Don't you think I hadn't already thought of that last year? (http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1000569hc0.jpg)

Sapphire
Tue, 04-15-2008, 05:31 PM
Do you still live in Austin? I is in Cedar Park dude.

Eurasian
Tue, 04-15-2008, 06:03 PM
When I look at Xan's room...I just kinda want to clean it for him.
But then again, I got my own messy room to clean >.>

Abdula
Tue, 04-15-2008, 06:15 PM
The damn thing needs cleaning, hell if I lived near him I would go over there and do it my self but I'm a neat freak.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 04-15-2008, 06:52 PM
I don't mind things messy, but I like to vacuum clean it every fortnight or so. The carpet traps so much gunk in it.

saman
Tue, 04-15-2008, 09:23 PM
dear xan,

on behalf on people with messy rooms everywhere, i commend you, good sir. well done, indeed.

Animeniax
Tue, 04-15-2008, 11:45 PM
Don't you think I hadn't already thought of that last year? (http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1000569hc0.jpg)
You should at least close the top. Those cups and plate are sitting precariously on that perch.

I'm a bit of a neat freak too, or at least I like ordered clutter. I can't stand the ear swab on the ground. Is it used?

Abdula
Tue, 04-15-2008, 11:48 PM
You should at least close the top. Those cups and plate are sitting precariously on that perch.

I'm a bit of a neat freak too, or at least I like ordered clutter. I can't stand the ear swab on the ground. Is it used?
Ah so you really are a neat freak because that too was the very first thing I noticed and I shuddered at the thought.

XanBcoo
Tue, 04-15-2008, 11:55 PM
Ordered clutter is the best. The kind of mess where you know where everything is. I usually throw away everything disgusting like food and used tissues and stuff when it gets too bad, but I leave everything else because I find it comforting to be surrounded by my own stuff.

Also I checked when I picked it up - no that Q-tip wasn't used. The one next to my laptop is, though.

Eurasian
Thu, 04-17-2008, 02:07 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/Not_From_Turkey/DSC00428.jpg
Man...how's that for messy...but that's when I first moved in. I swear it's much cleaner now!!

XanBcoo
Thu, 04-17-2008, 12:37 PM
I like how you also have a large spare mattress in your room and boxes everywhere.

I approve!

saman
Thu, 04-17-2008, 12:42 PM
:O is that a pool i see out the window??

Board of Command
Thu, 04-17-2008, 01:47 PM
This is not my room but I spend more time in this part of the house than in my room.

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/5769/dscf0027ep2.th.jpg (http://img178.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscf0027ep2.jpg)

I'm moving in a few weeks so I'll post a full "room" then.

Animeniax
Thu, 04-17-2008, 01:59 PM
This is not my room but I spend more time in this part of the house than in my room.

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/5769/dscf0027ep2.th.jpg (http://img178.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscf0027ep2.jpg)

I'm moving in a few weeks so I'll post a full "room" then.
That there is a sweet PC setup. Big ass monitor, Logitech peripherals (except the kb), parts at hand. All you need is a nice chair to work an ass-groove into and you're set. Two calloused thumbs up. What's with the trio of harddrives on the hutch?

Board of Command
Thu, 04-17-2008, 02:03 PM
All you need is a nice chair to work an ass-groove into and you're set.
There's actually a big chunk of industrial grade memory foam under the seat cover, so I already have a nice groove going.

What's with the trio of harddrives on the hutch?
Decoration. Those are some ancient drives I salvaged from work last term.

Eurasian
Thu, 04-17-2008, 04:37 PM
:O is that a pool i see out the window??
It is a pool!!!
My roommate and I like to spy on people at the pool from our room O_O
Keep it a secret though...shhh....

saman
Thu, 04-17-2008, 06:28 PM
haha only if you invite me over the next time you spy on people! >: D

where do you live, eurasian? a dorm? condo?

Eurasian
Thu, 04-17-2008, 06:40 PM
I secretly send you an invite!!
B.Y.O.B. (Bring your own binoculars)

And I live in an apartment complex near campus.

Animeniax
Fri, 04-18-2008, 11:41 PM
I don't see enough Asian stuff in your room, Eurasian. Where's the pride?

Eurasian
Sat, 04-19-2008, 12:29 AM
I don't see enough Asian stuff in your room, Eurasian. Where's the pride?
I got Domo-kun on my bed!! A rice cooker box!! Shin ramen in my drawer!! And I have a Won Bin poster but you can't see it!!

Animeniax
Sat, 04-19-2008, 12:36 AM
I got Domo-kun on my bed!! A rice cooker box!! Shin ramen in my drawer!! And I have a Won Bin poster but you can't see it!! Ah, that's more like it. I have that same Domo-kun in my room (out of the picture). Ahh, I didn't notice the rice cooker box, very nice. Where's the rice cooker though?

Eurasian
Sat, 04-19-2008, 12:40 AM
Where's the rice cooker though?
Where all rice cookers belong!! In the bathroom!!!

But no really, it's in the kitchen =) Next to my electric boiler =P

Board of Command
Sat, 04-19-2008, 12:41 AM
I try not to eat rice when I cook for myself. Too much hassle.

Animeniax
Sat, 04-19-2008, 12:42 AM
Where all rice cookers belong!! In the bathroom!!!

But no really, it's in the kitchen =) Next to my electric boiler =P
Electric water kettle? Is it Tiger or Zojirushi? Don't tell me it's American made, I'll shake my head in disgust.

I try not to eat rice when I cook for myself. Too much hassle.Too much trouble? Hang your head in shame my yellow brother. Rice makes any meal easy. All you need then is some meat and sauce and you have breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Eurasian
Sat, 04-19-2008, 12:46 AM
Electric water kettle? Is it Tiger or Zojirushi? Don't tell me it's American made, I'll shake my head in disgust.
Fool! Who do you take me for...
Zojirushi of course =)

BoC, add rice and water into your cooker and press the button!! Tada! Rice!! Don't be a bum!

Board of Command
Sat, 04-19-2008, 12:49 AM
Rice makes any meal easy. All you need then is some meat and sauce and you have breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
That's the troublesome part.

Most of my meals comprise of instant noodles, which I'm very good at making, or Lipton Sidekick pasta, which I'm also very good at making.

I only make rice when I feel like cooking up 2 pounds of meat in one go.

Eurasian
Sat, 04-19-2008, 12:53 AM
Lipton has pasta?? O_O That's amazing...

Board of Command
Sat, 04-19-2008, 01:03 AM
Lipton has pasta?? O_O That's amazing...
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/1835/dscf0028vz5.th.jpg (http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscf0028vz5.jpg)

One of the best tasting things in the world if I'm the one cooking it.

Eurasian
Sat, 04-19-2008, 01:07 AM
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/1835/dscf0028vz5.th.jpg (http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscf0028vz5.jpg)

One of the best tasting things in the world if I'm the one cooking it.
Did...you just take that??? HAHAHA

Board of Command
Sat, 04-19-2008, 01:11 AM
Did...you just take that??? HAHAHA
Yes sir. I have a stash.

Eurasian
Sat, 04-19-2008, 01:12 AM
Yes sir. I have a stash.
Haha I understand...I have a stash of Hamburger Helpers hehe

Animeniax
Sat, 04-19-2008, 08:35 AM
Fool! Who do you take me for...
Zojirushi of course =)

BoC, add rice and water into your cooker and press the button!! Tada! Rice!! Don't be a bum!
The trouble with making rice is the clean up sucks. And if you don't clean it up, it gets moldy quick.

That's the troublesome part.

Most of my meals comprise of instant noodles, which I'm very good at making, or Lipton Sidekick pasta, which I'm also very good at making.

I only make rice when I feel like cooking up 2 pounds of meat in one go.
Really you don't even need the meat. Just sauce on rice is good eats too. But I see your point. Ramen bowls, Hamburger Helper, and pasta sides are a perfect solution anyway.

Kraco
Sat, 04-19-2008, 10:06 AM
That's enough with the food talk. This isn't "Describe your Dinner" thread.

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/1571/huonekuvaup9.th.jpg (http://img507.imageshack.us/my.php?image=huonekuvaup9.jpg)

(The only time I posted my own pic here I got a neg rep calling me a nazi doctor, but surely my room doesn't look like a vile laboratory...)

Archangel
Sat, 04-19-2008, 10:46 AM
Lol that's such a grown up room kraco :D I should get some plants on my toom too, it's way too kiddy since i haven't changed it at all in like 5 years

Sapphire
Sat, 04-19-2008, 11:37 AM
I would have plants, but I think that would just encourage the spiders. :(

Animeniax
Sat, 04-19-2008, 11:43 AM
Spiders kill other bugs, so that's a bonus. Unfortunately they'll also bite you for no reason, and usually their venom is worse than the other bugs'.

Wow, nice room Kraco! The plants and sunlight and organization really add something that's missing from everyone else's rooms. Can't say I like the e-machine-looking clone PC on your desk.

Assassin
Sat, 04-19-2008, 11:47 AM
dude...love the giant plant. very original.

Kraco
Sat, 04-19-2008, 11:56 AM
Can't say I like the e-machine-looking clone PC on your desk.

It's actually an Antec case. I always used to have those uber traditional beige cases in the past so when I built this machine I thought I wanted something else. Black and silver seemed like a nice change. Other than that, I still wanted a simple looking case with nothing fancy or extra like transparent windows, hatches, sliding doors, or things like that.

I like plants, especially those I have grown myself. Like a hobbit I love everything green that grows. There're two orange trees and an avocado tree, for example, in that pic.

Eurasian
Sat, 04-19-2008, 12:15 PM
Kraco, do you like work out while checking out the forum or something O__O
With that dumbbell right next to your desk

XanBcoo
Sat, 04-19-2008, 12:51 PM
Wow, that plant really does make your room look cool. Like you're living in a really sophisticated tree-house.

Love it.

Kraco
Sat, 04-19-2008, 12:55 PM
Kraco, do you like work out while checking out the forum or something O__O
With that dumbbell right next to your desk

Well, not really while browsing forums since your hands aren't free then, but when you watch anime, it's quite possible.

Archangel
Sat, 04-19-2008, 01:14 PM
Hmm... omg i'l gonna do that!

Thx for the tip kraco u just made watching anime even more fun :D

Board of Command
Sat, 04-19-2008, 02:07 PM
It's actually an Antec case.
I built a machine for my dad with the exact same case.