View Full Version : Sharingan

Ulrezaj
Wed, 08-25-2004, 12:58 PM
http://map.ituroncavalry.com/ulrezashi.jpg

Thi3f
Wed, 08-25-2004, 02:06 PM

DeluxSkillz
Wed, 08-25-2004, 02:10 PM
oh god c'mon the last idot who did this looked like a total moron what makes you think it'll make you look good

Ulrezaj
Wed, 08-25-2004, 02:28 PM
Honestly, what makes you think I did it to look cool in front of random gotwoot lurkers?
I'm looking for an opinion on how real it looks and/or how close to the concept of Sharingan it is, not how much more awesomer than everyone else I am because I painted my eye red.

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-25-2004, 02:52 PM
Yeah there was this complete moron, and with complete moron I mean COMPLETE moron who deserves to be shot, who "cosplayed" as Itachi back in the day... so excuse DeluxSkillz, as this has probably created some emotional scars. I feel his pain. *Sobs*

Anyway, it looks pretty real. You'll need to use the smudge tool some more though, black paint sticking out.

AlbinoFury
Wed, 08-25-2004, 03:53 PM
not bad at all, the scar could use a little work but not bad. and is it just me or are those both the thinnest and largest eyebrows ive ever seen i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

PSJ
Wed, 08-25-2004, 04:13 PM
was just going to comment on the eyebrows i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif they look weird but the sharingan was quite good. i know what you mean terra that was horrible, you're talking about "fjällräven" right?

jing
Fri, 08-27-2004, 01:26 AM
By the way, if you're trying to be kakashi, u've got it on the wrong eye.

joker-kun
Fri, 08-27-2004, 01:53 AM
Would Itachi by chance be the complete morons name...lol

PSJ
Fri, 08-27-2004, 03:13 AM
you guessed it joker i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 08-27-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by: Ulrezaj
Honestly, what makes you think I did it to look cool in front of random gotwoot lurkers?
I'm looking for an opinion on how real it looks and/or how close to the concept of Sharingan it is, not how much more awesomer than everyone else I am because I painted my eye red.

if you put it that way there is no way in hell your gonna make it look real, it's close to the concept of the sharingan but real naw, yeah itachi was a moron thank god he got banned or sumthin he was the most annoying n00b i've ever seen

Terracosmo
Fri, 08-27-2004, 02:33 PM
It was indeed fjallraven itachi. I had him on MSN for a while for some reason. I sent him some metal songs. Then one day he got really annoying and I got rid of him, then he contacted me on a swedish "contact site" and wrote in a mail that he was going to kill me, and that "my enemies do not live long!".

God I never laughed so hard.

PSJ
Fri, 08-27-2004, 07:54 PM
lol that guy was really retarded. i remember when he wrote "the new naruto ep and a beer, thats my friday night"

TwisT
Sat, 08-28-2004, 03:50 AM
rofl @ friday night

seems i have missed something.. What was you talking about?? What did that guy do??

To the guy who made the pic: It loos pretty nice. I dont have photoshop installed sence i just made a format c: so i can look closer but it looks nice.. And like someone pointed out.. If you wanted to copy Kakashi you got the wrong eye.. But what thous it matters ^^

And terra are you swedish?? I thouth all mods was from US.. i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

PSJ
Sat, 08-28-2004, 03:55 AM
i think terra i s the only swedish mod. and yea you really missed something, this "itachi_" guy was hilarous he ended up getting banned i think.

Jman
Tue, 08-31-2004, 09:07 AM
lol i remember itachi_ . He brought about his own banning. he did claim that he wasn't banned & some suspected that he was chambers or some other trouble makers who dissappeared. who knows, maybe he still lurks. anyways enough of that.

Cool sharingan pic. the scar is a nice touch.

PSJ
Tue, 08-31-2004, 05:36 PM
according to terra he did get banned and chambers is back. saw him earlier today.