PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 227 cont.

Hokage-IV
Wed, 08-25-2004, 01:21 AM
[/quote]"Ok, it's really weird that you somehow get offended by the term 'owned' but I think you're probably the only one on the planet, it's just so pathetic and stupid. If you're going to get offended by something so trivial, then you'll be eaten alive in this life, believe me. It's funny that you keep calling people 'kids' and 'children' when you act in such an infantile manner yourself, and you never actually did tell us how old you are.

So anyway, please refrain from double posting and from inciting progressive flaming: these are the rules of this forum that I am enforcing as a mod. Oh that's right, I'm too incompetent, silly me.

If anyone would like to continue to discuss chapter 227, please feel free to make a new topic. I think this one is kinda dead in the water, even after a temporary revival.[/quote]

its really weird that i got offended? .. I am too pathetic and stupid? is that your best.. you trying to insult again? No i dont consider it trivial, otherwise I wouldnt said anything about.. It might be blown out of porportion but i didnt reply to myself.. , IF so some one offends me in real life i would deal it more direct away , so no, i would not get eatin alive in real live.. i am not you.

"It's funny that you keep calling people 'kids' and 'children'"? what ? i only called you kid since you were immature enuff to say I was too young to understand what owned means. what is this? the pot calling the kettle black?
like you said if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen."

[/quote]you never actually did tell us how old you are.[/quote]

did you asked me before?

btw you just got owned.. but dont take it personal thnx..

to the other members, im sorry for this nonsense.... but plse continue to talk about ch 227 I will not intefere again.

Assertn
Wed, 08-25-2004, 01:25 AM
wow, thats so thoughtful of you to give us back a 227 discussion thread after immaturely trying to get the last word in with your little "btw you just got owned" i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
just some advice......dont consider joining any debate team kthnx

where did the discussion leave off anyway? something about naruto vs kimimaro? wait.....no that was prolly offtopic too......since it should be about naruto vs sasuke.....
wow the last 227 discussion went horribly wrong i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

jing
Wed, 08-25-2004, 01:40 AM
Why don't we talk about how the piece of shit on the floor OWNED Naruto?

Arcn3ss
Wed, 08-25-2004, 01:43 AM
OMFG....

Its nice that you dont comment on my posts, yet continually attack Raven. CONTINUALLY.

You know why you cant comment on my posts, cuz you prove what i said about you to be true, with these idiotic posts. My god this is one of the pettiest things I have ever seen in my life.

You disrespect everyone at Gotwoot, with the non-stop rule breaking. Then soiling the first post of a new thread.

Here is some advice: Before you start name-calling, and commenting on maturity, read back all the posts that you wrote bashing and flaming. Then tell me, how mature are your acting?

This is the type of rule breaking that gets you banned.

Originally posted by: Hokage-IV

to the other members, im sorry for this nonsense.... but plse continue to talk about ch 227 I will not intefere again.

If you truely are a man of your word, I will not see another dead thread, flammed to hell and back.

May this Thread Live!!!!!! LIVE!!

Raven
Wed, 08-25-2004, 01:51 AM
Thankyou so much for proving to everyone how infantile you really are - I guarantee that everyone is laughing at you now, I'm not the only one, you've really ended this in the worst possible way for youself. Please continue if you want a ban, enough's enough. But it has been entertaining to say the least, watching a futile struggle. Aaaaaaaanyway.......

Someone's going to be defeated here... so who is it? It probably won't be for a few weeks at least, but we'll most likely see a level 2 transformation for Sasuke with his white hair. Then maybe Itachi or someone from Akatsuki will show up. It's gonna be a slobber-knocker folks!

Mut
Wed, 08-25-2004, 01:57 AM
the only person that can show up to interrupt the fight and not disappoint me is itachi.

i still think naruto somehow stopped the chidori by grabbing sasuke's arm/hand.

Arcn3ss
Wed, 08-25-2004, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
the only person that can show up to interrupt the fight and not disappoint me is itachi.

I agree with ya on the arm grabbing, and the blood was probably from Naruto brushing against the chidori as he grabbed sasuke's wrist.

But wouldnt it be crazy if he did end up stabbing Naruto, not in the heart but in the torso or somewhere else non fatal. SO naruto would still beable to fight but the chidori connected in someway.

The later on i'd like to see sasuke get Rasengan'd

(in the face i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif) thus making him fugly.

xtort
Wed, 08-25-2004, 03:13 AM
I'd love to see Naruto's gut pierced by the Chidori. Tell me that wouldn't be fucking sweet to see his seal start to grow and all Sasuke ends up doing is making Naruto stronger. Hah!

-yah.

Hakeem_21
Wed, 08-25-2004, 04:26 AM

It would be nice if Itachi came and kidnapped Naruto and Sasuke runs for his live when he sees him.

Then hoppefully Naruto would be taken to akatsuki base so we can see other members.

Then we can leave this arch who has been way way too long.

kAi
Wed, 08-25-2004, 06:31 AM
im thinking naruto is going to be kidnapped by akatsuki soon...if not now he gets back to konoha and he is in full depression mode because sakura is pissed at him for not bringing sasuke back thus failing his promise...he's in the training ground venting his anger and 2 nice people (hmm maybe itachi and kisame) come up and say "i like those eyes!" then take him...

remember that "i like those eyes." i think something along the lines of what one of the sound four said to sasuke when he was still in konoha just after the hospital roof top incident.

DeluxSkillz
Wed, 08-25-2004, 06:48 AM
sakura appears and they all decide to put their petty diffrences aside and hold a threesome lol j/k i think sasuke is in deep shit if he doesn't use his lvl 2 seal naruto using kyubi chakra is too much for sasuke if naruto loses control then we get a second return of the haku fight where sasuke can't follow naruto's movements and gets pummled to death so he'll have to also power up so he can atleast keep up with naruto interesting i can't wait, just a couple more days

Masamune
Wed, 08-25-2004, 07:35 AM
i just read through the entire 227 and im like.

wow......

so im gonne quote a great man here.

Albert Einstein: There are only two things in existance which are unlimited. The universe and human stupidity. And I am not sure about the first.

well on topic.

naruto needs to get beaten down.
to have emotional push in the back to set him to further training.

I think the blood is from naruto , in the last image , but it is in a non-vital spot. as Sasuke couldnt kill naruto just yet. and then sasuke's runs off to join micheal jackson.

DeluxSkillz
Wed, 08-25-2004, 07:43 AM
yeah he'll go to micheal jackson and learn how to make hit records, there's gone some thought into oro's character he looks like micheal jackson the famous pop star and what village did he start a damn Sound Village c'mon doesn't it make it obvious that Oro was created with micheal jackson in mind too many coincidences he even likes little boys

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-25-2004, 08:48 AM
Lol. The 227 thread dies and he starts a new one to continue insulting.

Wow.

I kinda feel like I should so something... no idea what though.

RasenDori
Wed, 08-25-2004, 09:39 AM
maybe (and this is just a wild assertion from be being too happy today) sasuke chidoris naruto right through the belly...on the seal. in a last ditch effort to survive the kyuubi heals nartuo. then the seal fizzles and naruto goes back to normal mode. then sasuke gets pissed off that he wasted his last chidori and goes level 2.
yeah...i know ...its lame

btw, if naruto gets impaled anywhere by the chdori, then im convinced that nejis alive.

Lefty
Wed, 08-25-2004, 01:56 PM
Neji got beath the fuck up. He had a hole the size of big mac in his shoulder. and a whole lot of smalller cuts and gashes hat were bleeding perfusly, and lets not forget that bird flying off into the that artisticly bright sunlight. If he ain't dead then he's undead.

PSJ
Wed, 08-25-2004, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by: Hakeem_21

It would be nice if Itachi came and kidnapped Naruto and Sasuke runs for his live when he sees him.

Then hoppefully Naruto would be taken to akatsuki base so we can see other members.

sauske wouldnt run he would fight itachi and lose so he understands that his attempt to get stronger failed.

hornetmike
Wed, 08-25-2004, 06:31 PM
man, this forum always seems to surprise me. he starts another topic to continue the fighting.

Back on topic. that probably is naruto's blood. and yes i think someone extremely important(itachi) will crash the party. what will happen afterwards is anoyone's guess.

Knives122
Wed, 08-25-2004, 06:34 PM
maybe he stopped the chidori with his hand, sort of like a hand lock thing, it didnt take off narutos arm, but it made it bleed

RasenDori
Wed, 08-25-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by: Lefty
Neji got beath the fuck up. He had a hole the size of big mac in his shoulder. and a whole lot of smalller cuts and gashes hat were bleeding perfusly, and lets not forget that bird flying off into the that artisticly bright sunlight. If he ain't dead then he's undead.

dont get me wrong, i think neji is dead...unfortunately... im just saying if naruto takes a chidori through his body thats gonna be a hole larger then the two neji got. so if naruto gets stabbed and lives to talk about then im gonna be pissed off if neji cant do the same thing.

AlbinoFury
Wed, 08-25-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by: RasenDori

Originally posted by: Lefty

dont get me wrong, i think neji is dead...unfortunately... im just saying if naruto takes a chidori through his body thats gonna be a hole larger then the two neji got. so if naruto gets stabbed and lives to talk about then im gonna be pissed off if neji cant do the same thing.

neji is fucking alive cause he is neji, he said he couldnt be killed so easily and it only showed him passing out. if you can fill sasuke full of needles like a pin cushion and get back up neji will be perfectly fine. dam u neji doubters!

Lefty
Wed, 08-25-2004, 08:30 PM
Yeah but those were needles only a few milimeters thick. Neji was ripped opend in several places. I guess he could survive but I don't think he will be able to be the same kind of ninja he was before the fight. On the Naruto subject. I think Sauske got him in the gut. But the Kyubi healing will let him survie but he's goingto be out of it for a while after this. But I'm keeping an open mind cuz anyhting can happen. A giant foot could come down and kill them both. We won't know till it happens.

jing
Wed, 08-25-2004, 09:17 PM
I think Neji is still alive.
Tsunade was still alive even though she got stabbed by orochimaru, so why can't Neji...afterall he only has an arrow thru his arm.

Assertn
Wed, 08-25-2004, 10:14 PM
wouldnt it be ironic if neji can no longer live as a shinobi while lee is all healthy and recovered??

kAi
Wed, 08-25-2004, 10:27 PM
well i think neji is still alive...
i think the hole sasukes arm would make would be bigger than the holes neji's gotten from the arrows...but i could be wrong

i think the chidori has just scrapped in between naruto's right arm and right side of his torso thus creating little blood, and naruto holding onto sasuke's arm or something like that...and then we will prob see a CS2 vs kyubi-naruto...

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 08-25-2004, 10:37 PM
I would like to see Naruto at least partially block the chidori with chakra, kinda like what kabuto did to the rasengan. I mean, he did block needles with chakra when fighting Haku, so....I can hope right? right.

Edit to below: That's exactly what I mean to say, sortof.

kAi
Wed, 08-25-2004, 11:00 PM
Uchiha Barles: do you mean to say like the chidori going into his stomach a little and not the hole way say half way and a chakra burst around sasukes hand pushing his hand back??...or something of the sought..?

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-26-2004, 12:21 AM
"dam u neji doubters!"

LOL, so true i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Neji is not dead.
As I said before, the only thing Neji got from this fight was overcoming his blind spot while a certain other character hit his peak as a character when he fought. Oh and Neji has fans too. Kishimoto wouldn't dare killing this badass off.

Hokage-IV
Thu, 08-26-2004, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
Thankyou so much for proving to everyone how infantile you really are - I guarantee that everyone is laughing at you now, I'm not the only one, you've really ended this in the worst possible way for youself. Please continue if you want a ban, enough's enough. But it has been entertaining to say the least, watching a futile struggle. Aaaaaaaanyway.......

Someone's going to be defeated here... so who is it? It probably won't be for a few weeks at least, but we'll most likely see a level 2 transformation for Sasuke with his white hair. Then maybe Itachi or someone from Akatsuki will show up. It's gonna be a slobber-knocker folks!

Your threatening to ban me?...this is basically sums it up why it is so offensive. What is your reason to ban me? Because i took " LMAO @ Mut@t@/dazzz owning Hokage-IV over and over again, so funny." offensive? first you deny that your intention was to insult.... than you started to down play it, calling it a trivial. But its funny to me when i said, I owned you, the word you started, you seem to be offended. I thought it was "net" culture. silly me, I forgot to tell you that when I said Incompetent . The truth is, incompetent is not an insult. Around here, we use that word loosely. I call my friend incompetent all the time . I think it mustve been cultural differences that lead the misunderstanding, so dont take it perso.......Does this sound silly ?
If you wanted to voice an opinion I would have no problem if you said his argument was better and my wasnt.But there is very clear distinction between voicing an opinon and insulting . LMAO,Im getting owned over and over again, so funny, if thats not a insult then insult doesnt exist , just the mere feeling of being offended .I was upset at first when I said incompetent then what i wanted was an honest answer..i must admit because you were a mod I expected an honest answer, that you would deliever when the time is called... unfortunately it didnt come to past (atleast i got to know your true character ).to me it was very important to find out where you stand, so I wouldnt look up to near future questioning every mod descision (that wont be good for both of us). Like the saying, Practice what you preach..I know you try to .. but let your ego go when your threatening someone to be banned, because banning is serious , maybe not for you but the other person you said it to would take it serious. Basically you cant have both worlds. than hop back to the other role , and saying "i cant have fun?" without any complications and you shouldnt blame a person cuz of it.. and vice versa. Look at it from my perspective. Mod insulted me then gave me " I cant have fun?" then hes threatening to ban me? banning is your way to have fun too? that is why i took your words very offensive .

You are guaranteeing that everyone is laughing at me? first of all, dont speak for someone else. Its only making you look desperate. 2nd you dont have to be insecure , they will back you up. You've been here for over an a year and your a mod. you deserve to be so..Im sure they like you...it would be a sad scenario if they didnt. I was fully aware what their reaction would be and what they would say. My gut reaction would do the same if i was the 3rd party looking in but I am not here for popularity contest. I usually just like to read . I usually dont get to interact with ppl much , so they dont know me as much. But I hardly insult some one unless they insult me .1) So threatening to ban me is not about insulting. Otherwise you would be threatening to ban Mutate. Majority of his post are insults .2) I know its not about going off topic, cuz me and mutate were debating, i mean insulting( i dont think he debates without insulting ... or debates how to insult) about Naruto topics til I was interupted. 3) it cant be cuz I started new post, "if anyone would like to continue to discuss chapter 227, please feel free to make a new topic. " which I did but my comment wasnt about chapter 227 but it met the purpose for its existance. ch227. When i said I owned you was to prove a point , you do get offended by it (no way..)4) I don't think the # of posts is the reason, I dont think there is a limit of posts cuz i only have about 120 5)) was is it bcuz I took your words offensive and its my fault? 6)) or i questioned your intellect? 7)) ?????? your reason?? but im sure its a good reason and i probably deserve the consquence

If you do ban me, I will feel justified.Not necessairly because your wrong, but because I have different standards of whats right and wrong.

GW,I know i said I wont intefere again, it is regrettable . So instead of me promising that i wont, just look at it this way, if i do get banned I would surely will not intefere again.. you would like that better.

Mut
Thu, 08-26-2004, 02:33 AM
http://www.uweb.ucsb.edu/~s_kim/images/wow.gif

xtort
Thu, 08-26-2004, 02:48 AM
A wise moderator would lock this and the prior 227 thread, and everyone can kiss and make up. Any wise moderators about?

-xtortout

PS Neji is not dead.

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 08-26-2004, 02:49 AM
Hokage, come on man, please...don't get banned. Fine you're insulted. It happens. You expecting an apology? It's not going to happen, probably. Is this argument really worth the time it took for you to type out all those responses? Do you somehow want to have the last word? You're not going to get it, or you will, and be baned. This entire thing is silly. You've got a problem with a handful of people, and just arguing is increasing that number of people. Even if you are correct, why not just be the bigger man and just drop it? That's what a mature individual who holds the trait in high regards would do. Why don't you just do that? I'm begging you man, just stop this. Dude, if there's anything on the GW forums that you feel is worth your time other than this "discussion" just stop. Even though I disagree with you, I see your point. I get into this kind of shit with my family all the time, and sometimes friends. It ends when JUST ONE PARTY decides to put an end to it. For the love of all that's not stupid. Stop! Hopefully this isn't the last straw, but at the same time, hopefully it's the last post on the subject.

Edit: Please don't lock this thread. Just one more shot, we've already sacrificed one thread to this bullshit (on both sides) and I'd rather not see another one.

Krbadass
Thu, 08-26-2004, 03:18 AM
First of all, i do not come to this section. I was seriously spoiled just by coming here. Hokage-IV, He gave you a warning and you are just trying to get the public opinion shifted. You need to take your pride and shove it. Wanna try to make the moderators look stupid? You wont get far. Wanna try to make an upset? You'll look stupid. Wanna try and disrespect ME? You'll regret it. I don't care if your right or wrong, CMDR tried to leave it down and you picked it up. I would be glad to have you stay and post and have fun, but if your just gonna create an uproar then don't waste my time.

Lefty
Thu, 08-26-2004, 03:19 AM
Cue voice of god effect, and the five plauges. This has gottne to ugly beyond all reason. Getting back on subejct for the good of the thread.

After rereading the neji fight chapters I can toatly see how could survive. He might be beaten to shit but I think he'll just be out of commision for a month or two. i bet tsunade will fix him up all good as new. On the Naruto fight I agree with what was sad several posts above. Sasuke probably nails him in the side, and Kyubi chakra come's pouring out of the wound protecting naruto from major damage from the Chidori. But I still think Naruto will get recked by Sasuke after he goes Lv.2, Kyubi is going to get a major ego blow wen he's beaten by a meer human. I think Naruto's relationship with Kyubi will change for better or worse I still can't tell.

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 08-26-2004, 03:34 AM
That'd be pretty interesting actually. Psychological pressure from the kyubi for naruto to get stronger "How could you lose to that pussy? Did the fourth think you were strong enough to use my power correctly? Pathetic, that's what you are, worthless. I'd rather die than be stuck in your carcass any longer."

Lefty
Thu, 08-26-2004, 04:12 AM
I could totaly see that. This could be a point where Nartuo losses control of the Kyubi Charkra, then he has to learn to rely complealty on his own abilites and not fall back on Kyubi at all. Naruto can produce jounin if not Hokage levels of chakra on his own. We've seen this in action during the gara fight.

Hokage-IV
Thu, 08-26-2004, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by: Krbadass
First of all, i do not come to this section. I was seriously spoiled just by coming here. Hokage-IV, He gave you a warning and you are just trying to get the public opinion shifted. You need to take your pride and shove it. Wanna try to make the moderators look stupid? You wont get far. Wanna try to make an upset? You'll look stupid. Wanna try and disrespect ME? You'll regret it. I don't care if your right or wrong, CMDR tried to leave it down and you picked it up. I would be glad to have you stay and post and have fun, but if your just gonna create an uproar then don't waste my time.

Get the public opinion shifted? i wouldve done that long time ago if it were my goal, starting by actually posting ...and getting public onpinion shifted when im blink away from being banned? well that wouldnt worth much,wouldnt? or does mod throw around the word ban so carelessly?......try to figure that out
but i do care that if i offended someone who just wants to read about Naruto stuff and that he has to read this nonsense... because ....thats normally me....

[/quote]Wanna try and disrespect ME? You'll regret it [/quote]

you talk about Mods looking for a fight.....

do i know you? Did you insulted me before? cuz if you did, I would definetly disrespect you if you insulted me. I dont care who you think you are.

Im not a person that you can insult then threatened me to ban me and say yes sir.. cuz quite frankly

your "red button" on your finger right now is not a threat to me, I will gladly accept it.

Munsu
Thu, 08-26-2004, 05:02 AM
I just came here to watch what this fight is all about... what a load of crap...

Hokage... just let it be... no one wants to hear any more of your or any other's crappy emotional breakdown...

You know what i do when things like this happen to me? I just go and take a crap... try it... it will make you feel better... If it doesnt then eat the crap and keep your mouth shut.... no one wants to hear more of this... at least i dont want to

Next post and the rest better be discussing the manga....

Krbadass
Thu, 08-26-2004, 05:07 AM

Get the public opinion shifted? i wouldve done that long time ago if it were my goal, starting by actually posting ...and getting public onpinion shifted when im blink away from being banned? well that wouldnt worth much,wouldnt? or does mod throw around the word ban so carelessly?......try to figure that out
but i do care that if i offended someone who just wants to read about Naruto stuff and that he has to read this nonsense... because ....thats normally me....

Wanna try and disrespect ME? You'll regret it [/quote]

do i know you? Did you insulted me before? cuz if you did, I would definetly disrespect you if you insulted me. I dont care who you think you are.

Im not a person that you can insult then threatened me to ban me and say yes sir.. cuz quite frankly

your "red button" on your finger right now is not a threat to me, I will gladly accept it.[/quote]

Ok, banned.

?igma
Thu, 08-26-2004, 05:39 AM

Wanna try and disrespect ME? You'll regret it

your "red button" on your finger right now is not a threat to me, I will gladly accept it.[/quote]

Ok, banned.[/quote]

uh DejaVu , he is kinda like me i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
pride, honour and hounesty above all

kAi
Thu, 08-26-2004, 05:49 AM
seeming as the next chapter is called "Breakdown..."!!
i went to dictionary dot com to see what meanings it came up with and they are quite interesting...and to do with the next chapter in ways!

1a. The act or process of failing to function or continue.
1b. The condition resulting from this: a breakdown in communication.
2. Electricity. The abrupt failure of an insulator or insulating medium to restrict the flow of current.
3. A typically sudden collapse in physical or mental health.
4. An analysis, an outline, or a summary consisting of itemized data or essentials.
5. Disintegration or decomposition into parts or elements.
6. A noisy, energetic American country dance.

1a. can be related to sasuke or naruto...naruto getting impaled sasuke thinking he is dead runs off...or sasuke goes for another chidori and he cant do another and he gets stuffed up...or naruto cant move and is sinking to the bottom of the lake.
1b. breakdown in communication...ahhhh not much needed to say here..
2. or kyubis chakra stops the flow of electricity from the chidori and hasnt impaled naruto but just taken a nip outta naruto and narutos grabbed sasukes arm or of the sought...
3. sasuke collapses dues to the CS1 OR 2, or the chidori, or is having mental breakdown...naruto goes full mental kyubi taking control kinda thing and/or impaled by sasukes chidori sends him in the water then has a kyubi outburst...

but i think 6 is the correct one...they start doing an american country dance,,,lolz

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-26-2004, 09:49 AM
I think ?igma is the only one who found any kind of pride & honor in Hokage-IV's posts.

Lefty
Thu, 08-26-2004, 11:40 AM
SO sasuukes attack is going to go all crazy like and thne they're goping ot have a hoe down. I can see it.

Assertn
Thu, 08-26-2004, 12:38 PM
yeah, never did like that hokage IV guy.....he always had that aura around him that seemed like he thought he was better than everyone else
glad to know im not the only one who thought that i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

you guys cant take the names of the next chapter seriously.....there have been several times when it was just flat out wrong

Mut
Thu, 08-26-2004, 01:44 PM
yeah, don't get your hopes up because of the next chapter's titles. it could say like 'itachi vs world' and have hinata and sakura picking out flowers.

Assertn
Thu, 08-26-2004, 04:43 PM
omg ROFL!

Knives122
Thu, 08-26-2004, 05:14 PM
yeah, don't get your hopes up because of the next chapter's titles. it could say like 'itachi vs world' and have hinata and sakura picking out flowers.

Now thats something Id pay to see, especially if Hinatas in it i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Icelander
Thu, 08-26-2004, 07:14 PM
only a day left or 2.. I can hardly wait i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

edit: thanks alot mods for getting rid of the baka hokage-IV i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

sangai
Thu, 08-26-2004, 07:35 PM
aye im glad to i remember when he first made one of his posts he looked like such an idiot.

i couldn't stand that guy. other then that i have been hoping for this fight for a long time.

i can't wait to see who spilt blood.

kAi
Thu, 08-26-2004, 10:27 PM
yeah i know that you cant take chapter names seriously but sometimes you can...and maybe one of the times could be now or maybe not...i was just adding more insight to the chapter 227 and prelude to 228...(?)

Hotsuma
Thu, 08-26-2004, 10:58 PM
You fucking piece of shit, Hokage. Why'd you go up and mess up my 227 thread, then bring it somewhere else.

Get the fuck out of these boards, you douche.

Anyways. Neji is still alive. Barely, but he should be alive. The seal on his forehead would disappear if he did die. and it didn't.

Edit : Shit, that motherfucker got banned. Damn, now I can't flame him. Aw well.

kAi
Thu, 08-26-2004, 11:20 PM
ahhh poor Hotsuma no Hokage to flame...maybe someone else will come by for ya...guaranteed there will be

thats also true about neji, good point..
coz i think the first time we see a branch house hyuga die i hope we see something with this seal and eyes happen...

Hakeem_21
Fri, 08-27-2004, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya

Originally posted by: Hakeem_21

sauske wouldnt run he would fight itachi and lose so he understands that his attempt to get stronger failed.

He would probaly freeze and get scared cause he knows Itachi kan kill en i second just like he did against Oro in the forest of death.

Raven
Fri, 08-27-2004, 03:45 AM
ROFL @ pride and honor

I'd say that if Sasuke saw Itachi again, he'd have way too much confidence with his new level 2 abilities and try to take him on, only to be shocked when Itachi hands him his ass.

Hakeem_21
Fri, 08-27-2004, 05:13 AM
Not even Sasuke kan be that dumb to think that but we will see....

kAi
Fri, 08-27-2004, 06:34 AM
everytime itachi is mentioned sasukes anger and rage consume him...i think he would go straight to CS2 and try to attack itachi...and realise that it isnt enough for itachi!

RasenDori
Fri, 08-27-2004, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by: Hotsuma
You fucking piece of shit, Hokage. Why'd you go up and mess up my 227 thread, then bring it somewhere else.

Anyways. Neji is still alive. Barely, but he should be alive. The seal on his forehead would disappear if he did die. and it didn't.

Edit : Shit, that motherfucker got banned. Damn, now I can't flame him. Aw well.

dude...the last time we saw neji he colasped with his forehead facing the ground ... the purpose of that was so that people could debate his death for a long time, but the free bird flying away was to finalize the death. hes gone. it was hard for me, i denied it for a long time, but i have let go. you should do the same

AmP
Fri, 08-27-2004, 08:44 AM
228 Raw @ JoJoHot for those who want it:

http://jojo.jojohot.com/dispbbs.asp?BoardID=10&id=21691&replyID=289048&sta r=1&skin=

Icelander
Fri, 08-27-2004, 04:13 PM
Sorry for the 228post, I just had an urge to be the first one to add the subbed as topic i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif Mods: if you want to you can delete that post sorry once again

Hotsuma
Fri, 08-27-2004, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by: RasenDori

Originally posted by: Hotsuma

dude...the last time we saw neji he colasped with his forehead facing the ground ... the purpose of that was so that people could debate his death for a long time, but the free bird flying away was to finalize the death. hes gone. it was hard for me, i denied it for a long time, but i have let go. you should do the same

I don't mean to bring this up since chapter 228 is up, but I disagree man. The birds flying away symbolized his overcoming a weakness by freeing himself from a binding cage (that spider guy). You see the same birds fly when he lost to Naruto.

Hakeem_21
Sat, 08-28-2004, 04:52 AM
Neji cant be dead,it would a waste of good character and if he is dead it means that his change from the old angry Neji was pointless.

Eurasian
Tue, 08-31-2004, 05:18 AM
neji is seriously not dead. he's tired so he sleeps.

i didn't read a lotta the posts...but NARUTO!!! i wish he was my friend. sasuke is such a bastard.