PDA

View Full Version : The Chunnin Exam: Will there still be a new chuunin?

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Tue, 08-24-2004, 12:56 PM
First off let me just say, you can say whatever you want however you want, I don't care.

Anyway, at the end of the chuunin exam there was chaos and it was never continued. There were still the semi-finals and the finals. The matches would've been Temari vs. Shino and Naruto vs. Gaara (if Gaara defeated Sasuke which we all know he can). Who do you think would've won: Temari or Shino? I'm going with Shino because Temari's fan weapon doesn't counter too well against Shino's bugs. Though we know she can match Shino's wits as she did against Shikamaru.

I believe it was The Third who said that everybody in the finals has a chance at becoming a chuunin. I think It'll be Shikamaru. It's too bad they didn't get to see Shino fight though, or else it would've atleast been a close decision. I can't really think of any other person who has the skills to become Chunnin besides Skikamaru and Shino. Naruto, Neji, were too reckless in there fight. Temari has a chance too, she showed most of the qualities needed in a Chuunin. It kinda makes you rethink what is required to become a high ranking ninja. Naruto or Neji may contain great power but they don't posess leadership qualities. I wanna hear what you guys think about this.

Kn1ves
Tue, 08-24-2004, 01:04 PM
Shikamaru doesnt get to be chuunin
he sucks and hes too lazy

no one gets to be chuunin, theyre all too young

only naruto can be chuunin cuz hes naruto

Knives122
Tue, 08-24-2004, 01:07 PM
um yeah sure, kn1ves

Kn1ves
Tue, 08-24-2004, 01:21 PM
well he said i can say anything i want...

*cough*joindate*cough*

lasaire
Tue, 08-24-2004, 01:29 PM
The answer to this question if spoileriffic.

Therefore, this topic will be closed. If you want to know, make a thread in open discussion to ask.