PDA

View Full Version : Rock Lee: Love him? Like him? Hate him?

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Mon, 08-23-2004, 05:50 PM
Deff one of my favorite characters in anime. He's the most hard working and determined character in Naruto and that will never change. I would like to see him make a big come back and kick some serious ass. I think Ten-Ten is tired of being Neji's personal punching bag, it's time to move on to bigger and better things.....like Rock Lee's personal punching bag! He deserves to be more of a main character than he is right now though. I say out with Sakura and it with Lee-san!

Neji's cool too-(So Neji fanboys don't go crazy)

Assertn
Mon, 08-23-2004, 05:52 PM
lee's alright......
he's amusing to have around, and his fight with gaara is surely one of the best

but i like neji and gaara more than him though

Mut
Mon, 08-23-2004, 05:58 PM
rock lee is a faggot.

Terracosmo
Mon, 08-23-2004, 05:58 PM
Love him. I generally don't like goody two-shoes characters but Rock kicks ass to the maximum.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Mon, 08-23-2004, 06:06 PM
Cmon mutata try saying one of your opinions next time with actual information to back it up. I'm not saying that because you insulted rock lee and Ilike him but because I've gone through all the recent posts and all you do is try to make random stupid ass opinions because you can't think of anything better to do. I'm suprised I'm one of the first to say this. It would've been different if you said "rock lee is a faggot because......" but you didnt so therefore, your the faggot.i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

jing
Mon, 08-23-2004, 06:12 PM
Can't we all just be friends =D.
i like rock lee, hes a good character, not a useless one, (like Ino).
i hope he gets better soon.

Jessper
Mon, 08-23-2004, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
rock lee is a faggot.

An answer with out an explanation? It MUST be a spoiler! AHHHHH....

Sorry... i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

I like Lee alot and wouldn't mind seeing more of him, In fact I alot of the genin teams(including the sand's team) and would love to see more of them.

Assertn
Mon, 08-23-2004, 06:23 PM
see here's the problem i have with lee though........

all the different characters in the series have their own distinct fighting style/abilities.....especially the kids
Lee used to.....but now sasuke has it......so sasuke is pretty much an advanced version of lee
The only way something cool could come of this is if lee and sasuke were to develop techniques that they could "combo" together against adversaries
otherwise sasuke > lee

edit: Mutata! what are you doing spoiling in the anime section?? nobody's supposed to know about lee and gai's sinful relationship yet!!

i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Terracosmo
Mon, 08-23-2004, 06:26 PM
Don't know about that one Assertn. Sasuke can't open gates. He can't do the lotuses, either. PLUS! Lee has much better stamina. Or well, had, before Gaara raped him. And the green suit is just so sexy...

Voltage
Mon, 08-23-2004, 06:30 PM
Rock Lee is a cool character, he overflows with spirit and energy!

The Explosion of Youth!!!
The Springtime of Youth!!!

CrossPunisher
Mon, 08-23-2004, 06:37 PM
I love him for his determination and his hard work. I think him being such an uber-goody two shoes is just so that hes also funny to watch. Plus the first time we got a good look at him, he knocked the tar out of Sasuke. How can you at least not like him for that?

theblakeman
Mon, 08-23-2004, 06:39 PM
Rock Lee is fucking awesome, he means everything to me <3

Mut
Mon, 08-23-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by: Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Cmon mutata try saying one of your opinions next time with actual information to back it up. I'm not saying that because you insulted rock lee and Ilike him but because I've gone through all the recent posts and all you do is try to make random stupid ass opinions because you can't think of anything better to do. I'm suprised I'm one of the first to say this. It would've been different if you said "rock lee is a faggot because......" but you didnt so therefore, your the faggot.

good job talking about what kind of a person i am based on being here for about... 5 days? oh yeah, which other forums do you visit? manga forum? samurai champloo forum? fullmetal alchemist forum? don't run your mouth if you don't know what you're talking about.

and you're not the first person to speak up so don't feel special.

here is some ACTUAL INFORMATION TO BACK UP WHAT I SAID:
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v348/frexeze/leegai.jpg

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 08-23-2004, 06:54 PM
I like Rock Lee, not as much as some other characters, but still one of the characters I like =)

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Mon, 08-23-2004, 06:56 PM
......Just shut your mouth........I'm proud you've been here for a while, but that doesnt make your opinion any better than mine so just please......shut your mouth. And next time, if your not actually interested in having a discussion about something why even post? No one wants to hear something like that so why even bother, why not make a statement with facts to back it up?

Himura_san
Mon, 08-23-2004, 07:05 PM
Love Rock Lee. One of my favorite characters along with Kakashi.
I guess him being a goofy character that has very good moves. Unfortunately lately Lee-san has taken a backseat to all the other characters. I don't know what Kishimoto plans to do with him, but I like to see Lee develop more and become a member of the ANBU, we'll have to wait and find out.

I see the mut@t@ fanbase keeps on growing ^_^;

DeluxSkillz
Mon, 08-23-2004, 07:07 PM
rock lee is one of my favorite characters i wish they'd show some more about him lol @ mut@t@'s screenshot poor little lee

NM
Mon, 08-23-2004, 07:07 PM
Im not taking sides or anything but your topic DOES say love him, like him, HATE him. And telling Mut@t@ to shut up isnt going to make him shut up, just to let ya know. As for what I think of Rock Lee, he's an okay character.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Mon, 08-23-2004, 07:39 PM
Calling him a faggot and saying I hate him and giving opinions why are two things. It's not like I care that much about it, but I'm just sick of him.

SK
Mon, 08-23-2004, 07:52 PM
he's grown on me, i used to think he was gay, but i think he is a good character now, but neji still > rock lee.

theblakeman
Mon, 08-23-2004, 07:56 PM
Neji got pwned by Naruto, he's a loser : [

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 08-23-2004, 08:00 PM
aww..now bashing on Neji -.-; ..this is a Rock Lee Thread

Mae
Mon, 08-23-2004, 08:17 PM
When Rock Lee was introduced I HATED his character. He was so ugly and goofy, I thought he would ruin the anime for me... But they did a very good job of developing his character: determination, sacrifice, loads of pathos. He's now one of my favorite charaters, and I still can't believe I'm a fan of a character in a green jumpsuit... It's a testament to the greatness of the story.

Souryusen
Mon, 08-23-2004, 08:29 PM
Lee's alright.. one hell of an entertaining fighter though. Gotta give him props for that.

Mut
Mon, 08-23-2004, 08:54 PM
......Just shut your mouth........I'm proud you've been here for a while, but that doesnt make your opinion any better than mine so just please......shut your mouth. And next time, if your not actually interested in having a discussion about something why even post? No one wants to hear something like that so why even bother, why not make a statement with facts to back it up?

lol, i don't understand what the problem is anymore. you told me i should back up what i say. so i did it yet, you still complain... and i was obviously interested in having a discussion about this because i posted my thoughts on it and i'm still posting. like you said, if i don't have any interest in something i won't post about it, you can see an example in other forums.

going back to the topic... i don't like rock lee, he is a faggot. however, he is funny sometimes.

piasEnigma
Mon, 08-23-2004, 10:37 PM
rock lee is a faggot.

Jeff_from_MD
Tue, 08-24-2004, 12:16 AM
i agree I didn't like Rock Lee at first at all...he IS ugly for starters, but also the way he kept drooling over Sakura made me wary of some sorta "stalker" persona coming from him. Didn't want that at all, but later I saw he was really a cool ninja from Konoha just like all da rest

Shi_No_Shikaku
Tue, 08-24-2004, 12:36 AM
LMAO I think Mut@t@ is right

Uchiha Barles
Tue, 08-24-2004, 01:10 AM
Rock Lee rules. I'll just ignore that particular screen shot and convince myself it doesn't exist. Plus, he's in love with Sakura (she gets way too much burn). With his lotus techniques, he's one of the best fighters in the anime, and he's funny. Very cool character.

Stoopider
Tue, 08-24-2004, 01:14 AM
Mut@t@, you seriously must be joking. The tight, body hugging, bulging revealing, green envying, nipple pouting, pvc body suit is gay?

Damn. You westerners and your fashion sense really is strange. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

For me, Rock Lee's alright. I'll rate him top 5 at least for the Konoha Genins based according to the anime. Too bad he got hurt bad though.

Assertn
Tue, 08-24-2004, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by: Shi_No_Shikaku
LMAO I think Mut@t@ is right

maybe so.....except mutata's reference was more of a fact about lee, rather than an opinion he has of lee

eviljiraiya
Tue, 08-24-2004, 03:16 AM
Rock Lees pretty mad.

I can see why people could call him a faggot tho.

Just imagine if he were a real life person.

You'd be sure to call him a fukn faggot.

And mutata is entitled to his opinion. He doesnt need to back it up with anything if he doesnt want to.

Rock Lees cool hes got the moves bro! and a great attitude too!

Wildthing
Tue, 08-24-2004, 03:24 AM
Rock Lee is awesome...though I wanna see Guy-sensei's capabilities...we haven't really seen his yet.

?igma
Tue, 08-24-2004, 03:38 AM
Cmon mutata try saying one of your opinions next time with actual information to back it up. I'm not saying that because you insulted rock lee and Ilike him but because I've gone through all the recent posts and all you do is try to make random stupid ass opinions because you can't think of anything better to do. I'm suprised I'm one of the first to say this. It would've been different if you said "rock lee is a faggot because......" but you didnt so therefore, your the faggot.

actually, you are not the first to say this, but I've given up hope on him. Mut@t@ is a person that cant go without attention, so he keeps kicking the stones. Just ignore him.

Mut
Tue, 08-24-2004, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by: ?igma
actually, you are not the first to say this, but I've given up hope on him. Mut@t@ is a person that cant go without attention, so he keeps kicking the stones. Just ignore him.

i never asked for attention, you tards just keep giving me attention cuz you guys can't get enough of me. do you guys notice how others can discuss in the forums without trying to start fights with me? why don't you guys join them and let me speak in peace.

EDIT: response to below:

... god... i didn't mean 'speak in peace' like that you clown. i meant leave me alone when i post.

NO SHIT SHERLOCK ~~ , doesnt mean I cant translate it like that !! , since you obviously manage to get people pissed off on this forum.
this is my point exactly... you said you were ignoring me but you can't stop responding back. if you left me alone in the first place like you said you were gonna, none of this would've happened.

?igma
Tue, 08-24-2004, 03:54 AM

i never asked for attention, you tards just keep giving me attention cuz you guys can't get enough of me. do you guys notice how others can discuss in the forums without trying to start fights with me? why don't you guys join them and let me speak in peace.

you do not speak in peace, thats the problem.

*ignoring*

?igma
Tue, 08-24-2004, 04:01 AM

... god... i didn't mean 'speak in peace' like that you clown. i meant leave me alone when i post.

NO SHIT SHERLOCK ~~ , doesnt mean I cant translate it like that !! , since you obviously manage to get people pissed off on this forum.

Inazuma Kami
Tue, 08-24-2004, 04:09 AM
Don't worry about Lee, He is too cool to idle or to die.
No one in the Konoha Top5 Can die ...

Assertn
Tue, 08-24-2004, 04:20 AM
konoha top 5? i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

Deezbeez
Tue, 08-24-2004, 05:22 AM
Well it should be preety obvious that i like him. He is my favorite character in naruto by far.

Terracosmo
Tue, 08-24-2004, 08:35 AM
This thread is amusing for the wrong reasons i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

PSJ
Tue, 08-24-2004, 09:47 AM
lol this is amusing yet another newbie bashing mut@t@. is it the 15th time it happens or something?

Lee isnt all that great i mean you laugh at him not with him but he's alright.

DB_Hunter
Tue, 08-24-2004, 10:54 AM
Rock Lee is definitly a character worth having in the anime. He makes it much more diverse, him and Gai. Yea I pretty much despised him too initially...

just initially though....

RasenDori
Tue, 08-24-2004, 01:49 PM
...just get used to it...thats the way mut@t@ is
as for the topic...rock lees cool...not my favorite...not even in my top five (chouji knocked him out of there...wondering y? stay turned to the anime)

PSJ
Tue, 08-24-2004, 02:05 PM
i cant see why people got such a big problem with mut@t@. i mean he says his opinion thats what a forum is for. who cares if he doesnt say why he think so?

RasenDori
Tue, 08-24-2004, 02:09 PM
ok...im i the only one thats a little tired of threads topics becoming "i hate mut@t@! whos with me?!" everytime we get new people here? can the next post PLEASE be on topic

?igma
Tue, 08-24-2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
i cant see why people got such a big problem with mut@t@. i mean he says his opinion thats what a forum is for. who cares if he doesnt say why he think so?

@ Rasendori , sorry i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif
(btw, you're new yourself i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif)

Well, the problem is, that his opinion usually involves a slight bit of flaming and his opinion is _never_ constructed by arguments. He just flames the noobs with the stupid posts en loves himself above all, he just has to big of an ego.

Knives122
Tue, 08-24-2004, 04:21 PM
Well i dont really see how Lee is gay when he chases after a girl all the time(unless you mean gay as stupid) And Ive given up on trying to argue with Muts comments(relized this over the down time), either ignore him or say something to contradict his statement.

And it is amusing seeing the newbs argue with him

Mut
Tue, 08-24-2004, 04:55 PM
Well, the problem is, that his opinion usually involves a slight bit of flaming and his opinion is _never_ constructed by arguments. He just flames the noobs with the stupid posts en loves himself above all, he just has to big of an ego.

what the hell are you talking about, i said rock lee is a faggot and then i explained why. what is the big deal. i didn't flame anyone, you guys are overly sensitive because you have sand in your vaginas. and could guys seriously stop talking about me and stay on topic?

Terracosmo
Tue, 08-24-2004, 05:21 PM
While this is amazingly amusing, I'll have to start deleting posts if you girls keep straying from the topic...

DB_Hunter
Tue, 08-24-2004, 05:23 PM
Terra you know your just here to stir things up even more... i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Tue, 08-24-2004, 05:24 PM
Silence, woman!

DB_Hunter
Tue, 08-24-2004, 05:31 PM
£$^$%^&£%$&^&(*)@~{i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif!!!!!!!!!!!

Krbadass
Wed, 08-25-2004, 02:39 AM
Mut@t@, You need to start coming up with intelligent posts, your pissing people off and frankly your getting on my nerves lately too. Either grow up and stop posting stupid immature comments to get your counter up or face the alternative. Consider this a warning.

Raven
Wed, 08-25-2004, 03:15 AM
There's obviously sections of the forum you don't venture into and haven't read, which is fine, because in the majority of areas he will present arguements very well. Look at the Naruto website in his sig, perfect example. It's too extreme to say _never_ like that, it's simply not true.

Anyway, I think Lee's good for comic relief, and also he's good for the inspirational part of the series - makes you want to work hard like him. But ultimately, he'll always be the one who loses in life, it's just the way his character is set up. He's cool though.

RasenDori
Wed, 08-25-2004, 09:09 AM

@ Rasendori , sorry
(btw, you're new yourself )

<sigh> you apoligize...then go on about doing the thing you apoligize for... i dont see any progress in that

on topic: im tired of seeing lee always being the loser, he never wins when it matters the most . he tries to bail out sakura...then ends up getting bailed out by ino-shika-cho who end up getting bailed out by sasuke...lame. then he loses to gaara after pulling out everything that he had. this is the anime section right? then i'll leave it at that. i think it sends the wrong message: with hard works comes...nothing but failer? for once i want to see rock lee win a fucking fight that matters. when that happens we will see that with hard work you can achieve skill greater then the truely talented. at that time lee is knock chouji out of my top five favorite characters, but until then good luck lee.

eviljiraiya
Wed, 08-25-2004, 10:02 AM
you have sand in your vaginas

Stęgan
Wed, 08-25-2004, 10:43 AM
lee is a ok characther

mut@t@ i would say u spam (saying shit out of ur ass and pissing people of)

but who cares........ur funny as hell

Assertn
Wed, 08-25-2004, 10:45 AM
uh oh mutata, looks like the fun police are after you

kupalmaru
Wed, 08-25-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by: Stęgan
lee is a ok characther

mut@t@ i would say u spam (saying shit out of ur ass and pissing people of)

but who cares........ur funny as hell

Carefull man. You may piss the Moderator. LOL

Knives122
Wed, 08-25-2004, 01:25 PM
Muts a mod, would of never guessed, oh well who cares if he is

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-25-2004, 02:45 PM
Mut is not a mod. And he'll probably never be one either i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Mut
Wed, 08-25-2004, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Mut is not a mod. And he'll probably never be one either

i will be after i take care of you... terra!

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-25-2004, 02:48 PM
You'll have to care of Ciber, not me i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Sam98034
Wed, 08-25-2004, 07:49 PM
Yeah I like Rock Lee. He's kick ass. I started liking from ep 21 with his smoothness:

"My name is Rock Lee."
"You are Sakura-san, right?"
"Let's go out together! I will protect you until I die!"

what a pimp. Great stuff ahahahah. He reminds me of my cool pick up lines with girls.

lasaire
Wed, 08-25-2004, 07:52 PM
I like him. He's not my favorite, but he's a very real character. He represents the vast majority of people, who aren't geniuses and who have to work hard to improve themselves.

chambers
Wed, 08-25-2004, 08:17 PM
hes great but i think hes only got so many fans because it was obviously set up like that, an extremly fast perosn against somone with zero speed and 100% defence is obviously gonna be impressive just like how shika wa smade to be very cleve by the opponents he fought, i would like to see how he fared fighting tenten. i like neji anf think he should feature as much as sasuke, but i guess theres a bigger arc involving him waiting to happen, to give him some real fans and give some joy to the few fans he has.

Knives122
Wed, 08-25-2004, 08:21 PM
"While minor, this was still a spoiler."

/ Terracosmo-sama

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 08-25-2004, 08:28 PM
[on topic: im tired of seeing lee always being the loser, he never wins when it matters the most . he tries to bail out sakura...then ends up getting bailed out by ino-shika-cho who end up getting bailed out by sasuke...lame. then he loses to gaara after pulling out everything that he had. this is the anime section right? then i'll leave it at that. i think it sends the wrong message: with hard works comes...nothing but failer? for once i want to see rock lee win a fucking fight that matters. when that happens we will see that with hard work you can achieve skill greater then the truely talented. at that time lee is knock chouji out of my top five favorite characters, but until then good luck lee.

I couldn't agree more. I say the next arc is Lee for president....WHO'S WITH ME!?

aznj50
Wed, 08-25-2004, 10:01 PM
rock lee is okay, he looks like an old school anime character.

GLS
Wed, 08-25-2004, 10:07 PM
^^ then that must mean the show is written by the same people who did the Ashlee Simpson show. Talk about a girl moochin off sis's success.

Lee's a terrific fighter, and a feel-good character for the show. But punching and kicking a tree stump can only get you so far (and that other stuff he does).

kooshi
Wed, 08-25-2004, 10:35 PM
Like Gai said, it's pretty weird seeing a ninja only capable of using taijutsu. I mean, cmon, Lee has the chakra and such, but it sucks so much how he can't use that to a degree.
Regardless, his taijutsu more than makes up for it with his techniques, speed, and the ability to unlock 5 of the 8 chakra gates. Heh, imagine what he can do if he is at a jounin level. But then again, that level may be the same as Gai.

Nai
Wed, 08-25-2004, 11:12 PM
I like Lee. It's nice to see a character which isn't super powered from the very start now and then.

?igma
Thu, 08-26-2004, 04:23 AM
Lee is the most integrit person in the series. He is the only one that actually has no conflict with anyone, out of his own motives (the conflict with Neji is just because he thinks himself minor, without any hatred pooring through such as in the naruto/sasuke way) He keeps things fair and helps those that need to be helped. I think he is the one and only "good"guy in the whole series.

open your heart to him folks !! i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-26-2004, 09:04 AM
but I like to see Lee develop more and become a member of the ANBU
Lee doesn't suck nearly enough to be stuck becoming an ANBU...

I like Lee. It's nice to see a character which isn't super powered from the very start now and then.
Of course he was. He was the strongest Genin behind Gaara in the story arc he was introduced in.

Shit, Lee's the one that brought that DragonBallZ superfighting into Naruto. Powering up, moving so fast he looks like he's teleporting while he plays pingpong with your ass. Soon as he learns to shoot energy blasts, the transformation with be complete!

On the subject of Mutata, the actual issue here is not what you think it is. It's that the "opinions" he states on the forum are not actually his own. We may never know what he actually feels on a particular issue, because he doesn't post that. No, he scientifically gauges what the "least popular stance" is to take on an issue, and then posts that in order to get a rise out of everyone. "Hmm, what do I think of Lee eh? Well, everyone loves Lee, so I'll just put "Lee is a faggot!" here!" It's the very definition of Troll.

And you all fell for it! Oh shit, and now you made ME fall for it too!

Nai
Thu, 08-26-2004, 09:45 AM
Shit, Lee's the one that brought that DragonBallZ superfighting into Naruto. Powering up, moving so fast he looks like he's teleporting while he plays pingpong with your ass. Soon as he learns to shoot energy blasts, the transformation with be complete!From the start he was not anything. He was pretty much useless for all purposes, except being laughed at. He did not have his super fast movements or skills granted to him from birth. He aquired them by training, training hard. Also, altho he used all his strenght in the Gaara fight, he still lost. Not only the match, but also his leg and arm. Hence why I find him a bit more of a compelling and realistic character than Sasuke or Naruto, who appears able to master pretty much anything in a matter of days.

Aramis
Thu, 08-26-2004, 09:47 AM
yeah, he'll definately make a comeback, maybe the fifth will regenerate his legs i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Thu, 08-26-2004, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by: Aramis
yeah, he'll definately make a comeback, maybe the fifth will regenerate his legs

let us pray

Assertn
Thu, 08-26-2004, 12:43 PM
so uh.......any of you guys see the new ep yet? i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

?igma
Thu, 08-26-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
so uh.......any of you guys see the new ep yet?

they say 50%!! ..he'll beat that uhuhuh, and after that, when he does, the series will be called : Rock Lee, instead of Naruto , go figure!!

kazh
Thu, 08-26-2004, 02:54 PM
i think rock lee's a very tough one, nobody can beat rock lee when it comes to determination! rock lee is a very promising genin, yeah...the first time i saw him i was like "what's with this bozo?" and then after i watched his fight against my idol gaara, i was like "HOLY S**T! this guy is soooo COOOOOLLL!!! it's insane to put weights as heavy as a ball wrecker!! " man.....ROCK LEE, definitely ROCKS!!!

Rock Lee's one of the reason why i watch naruto, also there's kishimoto's showing us the way of the shinobi, ninjutsu arts, and so on! but one of my main reasons....ROCK LEE.

For me Rock Lee is a potential spark plug in naruto....

ragnarokex
Thu, 08-26-2004, 08:35 PM
i dont hate him i dont like him i dont luv him i acully hes the most nuterual charater to me

Mae
Thu, 08-26-2004, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by: lasaire
I like him. He's not my favorite, but he's a very real character. He represents the vast majority of people, who aren't geniuses and who have to work hard to improve themselves.

I would agree with that.... He's ugly, he has to work hard, and nothing seems to work out for him.
AND even though he works hard and keeps a positive attitude, he can't just magically overcome his injury. Tsunade just casually wakes up Sasuke and Kakashi, but Lee is the one she can't fix in 5 min by just putting her hands over him. He doesn't jump at the 50/50 chance either, he has to think about it. I wonder if he WILL be back, maybe not....

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-26-2004, 10:41 PM
I don't think there is any maybe about it.

I mean, I suppose its POSSIBLE he might die during the surgery, but its almost a given that he will take the chance.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-26-2004, 10:41 PM
EDIT: Double-post

Omri
Thu, 08-26-2004, 11:32 PM
Rock Lee is a very interasting charcther to me. I like him becasued he was the first charcther who was hard working.

[quote]
Originally posted by: RasenDori
[quote]

im tired of seeing lee always being the loser, he never wins when it matters the most . he tries to bail out sakura...then ends up getting bailed out by ino-shika-cho who end up getting bailed out by sasuke...lame. then he loses to gaara after pulling out everything that he had. this is the anime section right? then i'll leave it at that. i think it sends the wrong message: with hard works comes...nothing but failer? for once i want to see rock lee win a fucking fight that matters. when that happens we will see that with hard work you can achieve skill greater then the truely talented.q]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rock Lee's problem wasn't his not strong enough to win the battle ageinst gaara, he just supposed to loose to make gaara so powerfull. In the first episode he was seen Lee was strong very strong, and by that fight Kishimoto makes us understand the power of GAARA OF THE SAND

Omri
Thu, 08-26-2004, 11:33 PM
Ops...I wanted to edit...

?igma
Fri, 08-27-2004, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by: Omri
Rock Lee is a very interasting charcther to me. I like him becasued he was the first charcther who was hard working.

[quote]
Originally posted by: RasenDori
[quote]

im tired of seeing lee always being the loser, he never wins when it matters the most . he tries to bail out sakura...then ends up getting bailed out by ino-shika-cho who end up getting bailed out by sasuke...lame. then he loses to gaara after pulling out everything that he had. this is the anime section right? then i'll leave it at that. i think it sends the wrong message: with hard works comes...nothing but failer? for once i want to see rock lee win a fucking fight that matters. when that happens we will see that with hard work you can achieve skill greater then the truely talented.q]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rock Lee's problem wasn't his not strong enough to win the battle ageinst gaara, he just supposed to loose to make gaara so powerfull. In the first episode he was seen Lee was strong very strong, and by that fight Kishimoto makes us understand the power of GAARA OF THE SAND

I did not say anything of that :?

Assertn
Fri, 08-27-2004, 09:42 AM
hahaha....it was a SETUP!

?igma
Fri, 08-27-2004, 09:45 AM
evil trickery is being used to make me look bad

(typing with in one hand a toothbrush really doesnt help i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif)

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Sun, 08-29-2004, 09:34 PM
rock lee is a faggot.

Cute Lee is not a faggot! He just really loves Gai's.....i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

i/expressions/devil.gif

kuro
Sun, 08-29-2004, 11:04 PM
...training, he loves gai's training. lets just leave it at that...

staying on topic, lee is one of my favorite characters because of his determination. sucks hes gettin screwed over all the time tho.

mf
Mon, 08-30-2004, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder
On the subject of Mutata, the actual issue here is not what you think it is. It's that the "opinions" he states on the forum are not actually his own. We may never know what he actually feels on a particular issue, because he doesn't post that. No, he scientifically gauges what the "least popular stance" is to take on an issue, and then posts that in order to get a rise out of everyone. "Hmm, what do I think of Lee eh? Well, everyone loves Lee, so I'll just put "Lee is a faggot!" here!" It's the very definition of Troll.
Troll or no troll, he outwitted you all. The screenshot was just brilliant. People begin whining "backup with arguments" (for no good reason - opinions don't need arguments), so he gives his statement backup, and it's still not good enough. Really, know when you get owned. The fact that people actually responded negatively to his first post is already a sign that this thread is filled with idiots, but to have it go on this long is a feat. And Mutata really didn't need to do anything to fuel the flames - the very few posts that he made could have been omitted and it'd have made no difference to all the flaming going on. In fact, I vote for Mutata as mod, just for fun and to see what happens. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Edit: oh and btw, this thread would've been boring without this flame anyway, so at least express some thanks i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Mon, 08-30-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by: mf

Originally posted by: DarthEnder
Troll or no troll, he outwitted you all. The screenshot was just brilliant. People begin whining "backup with arguments" (for no good reason - opinions don't need arguments), so he gives his statement backup, and it's still not good enough. Really, know when you get owned. The fact that people actually responded negatively to his first post is already a sign that this thread is filled with idiots, but to have it go on this long is a feat. And Mutata really didn't need to do anything to fuel the flames - the very few posts that he made could have been omitted and it'd have made no difference to all the flaming going on. In fact, I vote for Mutata as mod, just for fun and to see what happens.

Edit: oh and btw, this thread would've been boring without this flame anyway, so at least express some thanks .

Yeah because a discussion about Naruto.....sure would've been boring, and btw your the one keeping it going now dick.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Mon, 08-30-2004, 08:38 PM
double post

PureSkill
Tue, 08-31-2004, 06:44 AM
Rock Lee > Sasuke

mf
Tue, 08-31-2004, 06:51 AM
Yeah because a discussion about Naruto.....sure would've been boring, and btw your the one keeping it going now dick.
Use your brain to find out WHY. I, unlike most other idiots here, like it, since as I said I find the rest of the thread boring.

Eurasian
Tue, 08-31-2004, 07:33 AM
ROCK LEE!! LOVE HIM!!! practice beats genius!!!

Deblas
Tue, 08-31-2004, 11:14 AM
hes okay

Eurasian
Tue, 08-31-2004, 12:09 PM
i finally found a reason to hate rock lee. i don't know if it was mentioned before...he likes sakura.

Assertn
Tue, 08-31-2004, 12:12 PM
whoa....i just noticed......3 double posts on one page? i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 09-01-2004, 08:44 AM
I don't know if anyone else said anything about this, but i just recently watched the Lee-Gaara fight and while Lee is opening the 4th gate or so, you hear kakashi say "This isn't something someone could do with hardwork alone....is he a genius after all?" just thought I'd put that in there.

Assertn
Wed, 09-01-2004, 11:49 AM
oh jees.....not THAT again i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

dont be thinking he's a genius now because kakashi said that
it just means that its his specialty to work hard.....so he's still considered just a hard worker

NL|MegaMika
Wed, 09-01-2004, 12:25 PM
Rock Lee and Jiraiya are the most funny characters in the series. When I saw Lee's appearance at first I thought he sucked, but after some episodes I can't live without geji mayu anymore.

Mongoose
Wed, 09-01-2004, 04:59 PM
Rock is one of my favorite characters. I always gravitate towards goofy types, or fast types, and Rock fits both. (Probably the reason why I think Jiraiya (goofy) and Vash the Stampede (goofy, fast) are great anime characters, too.) I really like most all of the Naruto characters, though.

Eurasian
Wed, 09-01-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by: NL|MegaMika
Rock Lee and Jiraiya are the most funny characters in the series. When I saw Lee's appearance at first I thought he sucked, but after some episodes I can't live without geji mayu anymore.

yah, i didn't like him at first either cuz he was ugly. after that fight w/ gaara, i have respect for him.

PureSkill
Wed, 09-01-2004, 07:56 PM
yes the fight with gaara changed the way i thought of him

kenshi
Wed, 09-01-2004, 10:52 PM
the thing about lee, he has a bad haircut, bad sense of clothing and definitely not the coo or layback guy. despite all that, he works hard as a hell and has tremendous guts despite his lack of talent. i definitely have respect for the kid.

kAi
Thu, 09-02-2004, 01:17 AM
when he handed sasuke his ass...i liked him..

KitKat
Thu, 09-02-2004, 01:27 AM
Even though Rock Lee is pretty darn cool, I just can't take him seriously. No matter how hard I try. He has these weird eyes that are not suited to anyone who aspires to be a ninja that wants to prove his skill and superiority. In fact, they look like the eyes on my character in 'Animal Crossing'.

kaigan
Thu, 09-02-2004, 01:23 PM
rock lee is a good character to have around.

TruthofMistake
Thu, 09-02-2004, 02:33 PM
i think rock lee is an excelent charector he is a great fighter well in hand to hand anyways and hes pretty damn funny.... i also tend to like the faster chars more and yes he would be more badass if he got a change of clothes and a new haircut.... despite that hes very good at what he does AND better at hand to hand then sasuke (in my opinion) due to his higher stamina and the ability to use the secondary and primary lotus although sasuke would kick his ass anyways due to sharingan and his ability to use jutsus the staple of most ninjas fighting prowess

Jman
Thu, 09-02-2004, 03:16 PM
rock lee's cool. though he can't use chakra for ninjutsu he excels at taijutsu and is unique because of this.

Konohamaru
Thu, 09-02-2004, 04:56 PM
Naruto is one of those animes where u like or love to hate the characters. I don't think I despise anyone in the anime. Lee is a top person in my books tho but I like Neji and gaara as fighters more. But my faves are Konohamaru and Shikamaru.

Sanjuro
Fri, 09-03-2004, 01:44 AM
Rock Lee is the #1 pimp in Konoha! (expect you know he doesnt have any hoes...or pimp clothes....or lots of money....) What makes him so sweet is that all of his fights are sick to the max hardcore extreme! cyber-awesome! Anyway, Rock Lee is my favorite character in the show

Sanjuro
Fri, 09-03-2004, 01:47 AM
rock lee is a faggot.
Haha that was pretty funny, by the way. Even though I'm a Lee fan, I cant help but laugh at the way you spelled out the whole word "faggot." I mean, these days most kids run around saying "fag" or "homo" but thats full-blown there
Good initiative Mut@t@. You're goin places man

EDIT: Oh sorry i didnt know what the fuck double posting was thanks (not being sarcastic). And i seriously did laugh when i read that (wasnt being sarcastic). Jesus i didn't know everybody was a defensive bastard around here...!

EDIT again: Dammit why do I have to think I'm special to bring up some shit that I found funny if I just saw it. Jesus Christ

Mut
Fri, 09-03-2004, 01:59 AM
you must think you're special or something... good job bringing it back up after that issue has been dead for 3 pages, though. and don't double post, try the edit button.

Sanjuro
Fri, 09-03-2004, 02:27 AM
DAMMIT that wouldnt have been double posting would it? Gah, outsmarted again..i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

thundrakkon
Fri, 09-03-2004, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by: Sanjuro

rock lee is a faggot.
Haha that was pretty funny, by the way. Even though I'm a Lee fan, I cant help but laugh at the way you spelled out the whole word "faggot." I mean, these days most kids run around saying "fag" or "homo" but thats full-blown there
Good initiative Mut@t@. You're goin places man

EDIT: Oh sorry i didnt know what the fuck double posting was thanks (not being sarcastic). And i seriously did laugh when i read that (wasnt being sarcastic). Jesus i didn't know everybody was a defensive bastard around here...!

EDIT again: Dammit why do I have to think I'm special to bring up some shit that I found funny if I just saw it. Jesus Christ

Don't take it too personally from Mut@t@. It's the formerly known as "Resident Gimp" but now known as "Survivor: Gotwoot, Winner's" special way of welcoming members. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

EDIT: Sorry, I thought I was in a different thread. Back on topic, Lee looks like he is on his way to recovery. Maybe he'll have a chance to hook up with Sakura now, since she actually thought about someone else (Lee) for a change, and brought him flowers.

Assertn
Fri, 09-03-2004, 11:57 AM
i'd like to take a quick break from the discussion to pat konohamaru on the back for actually following the rules in regards to setting up his sig (*cough* even though it IS a sig of an annoying little kid)
welcome to GW! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Omri
Fri, 09-03-2004, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by: TruthofMistake
i think rock lee is an excelent charector he is a great fighter well in hand to hand anyways and hes pretty damn funny.... i also tend to like the faster chars more and yes he would be more badass if he got a change of clothes and a new haircut.... despite that hes very good at what he does AND better at hand to hand then sasuke (in my opinion) due to his higher stamina and the ability to use the secondary and primary lotus although sasuke would kick his ass anyways due to sharingan and his ability to use jutsus the staple of most ninjas fighting prowess

Guy's I think you don't get it. Rock Lee can't be himself without the haircut and the green clothes, he will just be another person.

Stoopider
Fri, 09-03-2004, 01:00 PM
Thats not true. He still has his fuzzy eyebrows.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Fri, 09-03-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by: Omri

Originally posted by: TruthofMistake

Guy's I think you don't get it. Rock Lee can't be himself without the haircut and the green clothes, he will just be another person.

Um okay? He just wouldn't look as funny he will still keep his personality, and yes the fuzzy eyebrows. His hardworking, never give up attitude is what I think makes him the way he is. And thats why hes my fav character.

Sanjuro
Fri, 09-03-2004, 03:47 PM
I dont think Rock Lee would be as funny if he didnt have that hardcore green jumpsuit and the "super bobbed hair"