PDA

View Full Version : sakura no nojustu

ragnarokex
Mon, 08-23-2004, 04:52 PM
did anyone notice sakura has no justu well at least me any ways well anyone?

zachary_milyardo
Mon, 08-23-2004, 04:56 PM
o.O what about Inner Sakura? You know you never want to hit a schizophrenic person...

frexeze
Mon, 08-23-2004, 05:07 PM
genjutsu detect no jutsuu
sasuke-kuuunn no jutsu ;D

Assertn
Mon, 08-23-2004, 05:08 PM
i/expressions/present.gif here ragnarokex, you've earned it

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Mon, 08-23-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
here ragnarokex, you've earned it

Hahaha.

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 08-23-2004, 05:16 PM
lol Assertn...

but really ragnarok, it took you this long to figure that out? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ragnarokex
Mon, 08-23-2004, 05:43 PM
hahahah

ragnarokex
Mon, 08-23-2004, 06:47 PM
its not that its just that im missing a few eps so lame i was just wondering if i missing any thing

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 08-23-2004, 06:53 PM
no, you haven't missed anything that would make you think Sakura had a jutsu =P

Stoopider
Tue, 08-24-2004, 01:19 AM
She has no 'one' specialized jutsu. She's moderate at everything else. All the simple pimple jutsu's. She done chakra control, Bunshin No jutsu, umm, body switching, and all other normal jutsu's that every other person has. Hence, she's the underdog of them all. Probably she has some secret specialized jutsu that nobody knows about.

kooshi
Tue, 08-24-2004, 01:32 AM
Hopefully she won't stay like this for long. I mean, cmon! If you're able to perfect those basic skills and the chakra control, why not invest the time onto some useful ninjutsu or medical ones? Heh, seems to me that she spends her "training time" on thinking about Sasuke. Jeez, the obsessed freak...

Uchiha Barles
Tue, 08-24-2004, 01:38 AM
I honestly don't see how she's a ninja, she never trains. If I were her, even if I were completely lazy, I would train to know at least a couple of jutsu beyond the basics, because I'd be going on missions with Sasuke (cuz I'm so totally obsessed with his nuts) and they tend to be dangerous. Since I'm a lecherous bitch, I'd just rely on him to protect me for the most part, but in the even he proves useless (i.e. dies) I'd like to have a couple of tricks up my sleeves to make sure I survive, including a running away jutsu. This is basic for any user. Sakura's the dumbest character in the series.

chitgoks
Tue, 08-24-2004, 01:44 AM
tsunade will teach sakura summoning katsuyu hehehehe i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Assertn
Tue, 08-24-2004, 01:58 AM
shhhhh

frexeze
Tue, 08-24-2004, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles
because I'd be going on missions with Sasuke (cuz I'm so totally obsessed with his nuts) and they tend to be dangerous.

the missions or sasuke's nuts? i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Uchiha Barles
Tue, 08-24-2004, 03:04 AM
lol. the missions

Wildthing
Tue, 08-24-2004, 03:17 AM
She can do that dispell thing that a lot of the genins had issues with...but yeah, nothing unique yet! She's just there for the cuteness factor. What would anime be without a well drawn female character?

ShinobiNeko
Tue, 08-24-2004, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles
I honestly don't see how she's a ninja, she never trains. If I were her, even if I were completely lazy, I would train to know at least a couple of jutsu beyond the basics, because I'd be going on missions with Sasuke (cuz I'm so totally obsessed with his nuts) and they tend to be dangerous. Since I'm a lecherous bitch, I'd just rely on him to protect me for the most part, but in the even he proves useless (i.e. dies) I'd like to have a couple of tricks up my sleeves to make sure I survive, including a running away jutsu. This is basic for any user. Sakura's the dumbest character in the series.

Nicely put, don't think i could have said that any better.

sasuke-kun!!
Tue, 08-24-2004, 12:36 PM
i agree completely

Inazuma Kami
Tue, 08-24-2004, 04:16 PM
Sakura got to keep up with the Group level .... , Be killed or join the Dark Side .

Just jokin'

gem10147
Sat, 09-04-2004, 06:49 PM
no she has one unique technique she has "Sasuke Kun Nojutsu" where she worries about sasuke durring a fight scene only to be ignored by him at the end, but if anyone has seen the crimsone clover episode she actually stoped bitching at sasuke and fought.

PossiblE
Sat, 09-04-2004, 09:18 PM
did anyone notice sakura has no justu well at least me any ways well anyone?
Whoa man, thanks for pointing that out. Glad you noticed that one.

Knives122
Sat, 09-04-2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by: Inazuma Kami
Sakura got to keep up with the Group level .... , Be killed or join the Dark Side .

Just jokin'

If she joined the "Dark Side" do you know how fast shed be killed, it would be like Megatron fighting Ironhide from Transformers Energon, and Sakuras Ironhide

Souryusen
Sat, 09-04-2004, 09:26 PM
Heh.. it's an even better analogy if you make it Megatron v. Ironhide from Transformers: The Movie.