PDA

View Full Version : The 4th's memorial

hornetmike
Mon, 08-23-2004, 11:56 AM
Alright i've been thinking about this for some time now. i'm not sure if it's been discussed or whatever. Alright, here goes. So the fourth defeated kyuby(is that spelled right?). I'm guessing that might be the day that naruto was also born. if not then his birthday is close to it. My point is this, how do you guys think the village deals with "that day"? Obviously many people died and their families and friends must get together to remember it. but then again, they're not allowed to talk about what happened. so how does that whole thing work out? Surely people remember and even if not outright, they mourn for those who died. Also what dou you guys think that's like?, cause naruto's birthday is near the same if not near that day.

So my real point is how do you guys think all that stuff goes down?

PSJ
Mon, 08-23-2004, 03:34 PM
i have no idea just like the rest of us on the forum.

hornetmike
Mon, 08-23-2004, 03:43 PM
I get that but i want opnions since there aren't any facts about this in the manga/anime.

jing
Mon, 08-23-2004, 03:44 PM
I think on that day, a shit load of villagers probably visit the ninja cemetery.

PSJ
Mon, 08-23-2004, 03:46 PM
my guess is that if it was important to the story we would know about it. if there will be an arc clearing up why 4th sealed kyuubi inside naruto etc. etc. which should come since naruto should probably want to ask why the 4th hokage sealed kyuubi inside someone like naruto. when this question becomes relevant in the story we might se something involving the memorial day.

jing
Mon, 08-23-2004, 06:39 PM
Maybe this question will never be really answered in the manga... thats what i think..
but something like kakashi and how he got his sharingan, now thats what i want to #$$!%ing know!!!

SK
Mon, 08-23-2004, 08:00 PM
all prostitutes and beer is free for that day.

Stoopider
Tue, 08-24-2004, 01:22 AM
Probably they all a sad day and burn incence. Then Naruto be the only one eating cake all alone at home.

Catalyst
Tue, 08-24-2004, 05:20 AM
I think they mourn normally, they only arent aloud to talk about the fact that Naruto has the demon fox inside him. They probably just say that the fourth killed the fox instead of sealing it and they can have a mourning day.

Raven
Tue, 08-24-2004, 08:11 AM
Seeing so many people died, they'd probably just have a general remembrance day or something. I mean, the 4th was important and all, but lots of lives were lost, it would be kinda selfish to only remember him.

kAi
Tue, 08-24-2004, 12:39 PM
yeah i would say a big memorial day and the only talk like

"...this is the day that Yondaime and Konoha defeated the fox.."
"...all ninjas involved are hereos..."

so on and so forth..

i dont think they would be talking about naruto..
maybe if they see him they will treat him even more harshly...

it could also be a way for the younger generation to find out about naruto and the kyubi and maybe some other history..(a question a few people want to get rid of...Is Yondaime Naruto's father?)

PSJ
Tue, 08-24-2004, 02:13 PM
that questions is what i want to know. i would like a chapter with a memorial day and then maybe a flashback of narutos brith that at least gives hints about who his father is.

kuro
Tue, 08-24-2004, 07:40 PM
i would think that on that day naruto would probably be hiding somewhere. most if not all believe that naruto is an incarnation of kyuubi. if they saw him walking around while they are mourning hundreds of dead ninjas and villager i could easily see an angry mob forming screaming for naruto's blood. or has that happened in the past already... hmm questions questions.

Hakeem_21
Wed, 08-25-2004, 04:55 AM
I dont think an angry mob has ever chased naruto cause if the 3 hogake didnt allow talking about kyubi, i dont think he would allow them to hurt Naruto.

The questions about Naruto past and that fateful day wil be answered maybe even in the next arc if the arc is about Naruto and Akatsuki,cause someday soon the mangaka must tell us something about Naruto. If he doesnt he isnt the smartest mangaka...

hornetmike
Wed, 08-25-2004, 06:11 PM
Well, i do hope they give us some more information about naruto and his past soon. we know about sasuke. but i'm still waiting for info on him. even if they only reveal who his mother is. i think kakashi and the sannins might know. but seriously, what kind of idiot is naruto. how could you not wonder at least who your parents are. Well, hope it's answered really soon.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 08-25-2004, 06:50 PM
Kakashi, tsunade and Jiraya (and at the same breath, the 3rd), probably don't know about Naruto at all...
the 3rd looked over Naruto for about 13 years, and all the time saw naruto being put down by everybody, he would have most likely told Naruto if there was something to tell about.

Kakashi spent alot of time with Naruto (mostly traveling time, during the wave mission arc) and wittnessed Naruto going Kyubi, so again, if he would have known something, he probably would have said so.

Jiraya is the same as Kakashi, just add to that the fact he taught Naruto how to extract the kyubi chackra.

Tsunade is the same as the others.

the only avaiable option is that someone from Akatsuki is gonna tell Naruto about his past, and that means that naruto's either related to them (favorite option of mine) or that the 4th had something to do with Akatsuki (also a great option)....

about the day itself.. it's probably a memorial day where all shops are closed, and everybody goes to the cemetries and the general state of people is moody and moby (if naruto passes by), and since Naruto has nothing to do with cemetries or other people, i guess he just stays home all day.

PSJ
Thu, 08-26-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by: kuro
i would think that on that day naruto would probably be hiding somewhere. most if not all believe that naruto is an incarnation of kyuubi. if they saw him walking around while they are mourning hundreds of dead ninjas and villager i could easily see an angry mob forming screaming for naruto's blood. or has that happened in the past already... hmm questions questions.

that would be believable now that the fourth is dead but i guess tsunade would use the same rules and such so it probably wouldnt happpen. naruto is most likely not walking outside at all this day.

Hakeem_21
Fri, 08-27-2004, 05:42 AM
Mayby Naruto's family has a dark secret that the third didnt want to tell Naruto about it yet cause he thinks that Naruto isnt ready for it yet,he is after all just a kid.

Death Boo Z: I like the thougth that someone i Akatsuki is realated to Naruto maybe Itachi is gonna tell Naruto that someone in his group knows his past then Naruto would probaly go with them without a hassle. I really hope this happens.

Wasteland
Fri, 08-27-2004, 10:27 AM
Why you all think that 4th hokage is man, remember Haku each think that is woman.
Besides, fourth can be mother of Naruto, it explained fact that Naruto has seal.

kAi
Fri, 08-27-2004, 11:38 AM
i suggest you read the manga...Wasteland...
volume one, chapter one, page one...

"...one brave shinobi was able to seal the demon, but HE lost HIS life..."

and HE is clearly a MAN...

Wasteland
Fri, 08-27-2004, 11:42 AM
I apologize, I did not read mangia

Wasteland
Fri, 08-27-2004, 11:47 AM
But, it HE concerns for word shinobi. So, your example is not fairest

kAi
Fri, 08-27-2004, 11:48 AM
i think the same lines are said in the anime aswell...
and i suggest you go into the Naruto Anime forum part instead of Naruto Open Discussion...as you will get alot of spoilers being in here...but if you want it spoiled by all means stay..

Mut
Fri, 08-27-2004, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by: Wasteland
But, it HE concerns for word shinobi. So, your example is not fairest

dude. the the yondaime was a male not a female, stop trying to argue it.

hornetmike
Fri, 08-27-2004, 02:14 PM
Well, you don't even have to go by the manga. in the anime, jirayai talks about the 4th a lot. and he clearly stated that he was a man.

Wasteland
Sat, 08-28-2004, 07:42 AM
I was wanted to divide with you with my ideas, and hear your on their themes opinions

mf
Mon, 08-30-2004, 03:49 PM
It was a hermaphrodite, but everyone refers to it as "he" for convinience. Also, the fourth hid in chouji's family's house when it was pregnant to hide its big belly. This of course has yet to be uncovered in the manga.

Deblas
Tue, 08-31-2004, 11:25 AM
I think that the hokage and the ones who know about naruto and kyubi dont want the future generations to know what happened thats why they cant talk about it.

kAi
Tue, 08-31-2004, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by: Deblas
I think that the hokage and the ones who know about naruto and kyubi dont want the future generations to know what happened thats why they cant talk about it.

ummmm....of course
it isnt allowed to be said its taboo or you will get punished
as sandaime said sometime..
"its naruto's only hope for the kids not to find out..."
something along those lines...

Eurasian
Tue, 08-31-2004, 12:17 PM
they don't celebrate cuz the citizens of konoha village r ungrateful ppl.