PDA

View Full Version : what do you think?

kazh
Mon, 08-23-2004, 11:38 AM
hey i have a question....mangekyou sharingan is a type of sharingan right? and tsukiyomi and amaterasu is done by using the mangekyou, i was wonderin if sasuke obtained the mangekyou, will he have a powerful move or he will also do the tsukiyomi...

Mut
Mon, 08-23-2004, 01:30 PM
the only moves sasuke can do by using mangekyou sharingan are tsukuyomi and amaterasu, no other jutsus so far.

PSJ
Mon, 08-23-2004, 03:33 PM
alrrady answered but ill say it again. the mangekyou allows you to do tsukiyomi and amaterasu.

musashiken
Tue, 08-24-2004, 12:03 PM
I bet when Sasuke is at his Seal level 2 transformation, he'll have a new Sharingan move.

kAi
Tue, 08-24-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by: musashiken

I bet when Sasuke is at his Seal level 2 transformation, he'll have a new Sharingan move.
i really hope not...i just hope he develops 3 pupils in each eye...and not mangekyou..i dont think he is ready for the tsukiyomi and amaterasu...which mangekyou is needed for!

PSJ
Tue, 08-24-2004, 02:10 PM

i bet that you are wrong.

RasenDori
Tue, 08-24-2004, 02:11 PM

maybe...but i wouldnt bank on it

kage_bunshin
Sat, 08-28-2004, 11:23 PM
I wonder if its possible to develop a mangekyou sharingan with only 2 dots in the sharingan. It would be an under developed version of the mangekyou and have limited functionalities and stuff

G-Pong
Sun, 08-29-2004, 12:34 AM
http://www.antoniobanderasfans.com/movies/Atame/Atamepix/O-S/SURPRIS2.JPG

PSJ
Sun, 08-29-2004, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by: kage_bunshin
I wonder if its possible to develop a mangekyou sharingan with only 2 dots in the sharingan. It would be an under developed version of the mangekyou and have limited functionalities and stuff

i dont think that is possible. if it is it will have very limited power just as you said he wont come near itachis power with a 2 dot mangekyou.