PDA

View Full Version : Orochimaru's offer to Tsunade

Wildthing
Mon, 08-23-2004, 06:56 AM
Orochimaru's offer to Tsunade to revive her bro and b/f for some reason reminded me of FMA. Probably the involvement of two sacrifices reminded me of equivalent trade. I get the impression that something would have been seriously screwed up with Orochimaru's resurrection of those two...like in FMA.

Deezbeez
Mon, 08-23-2004, 07:08 AM
Nothing would have screwed up, they just would have come back from the dead just like the first and second did.

Wildthing
Tue, 08-24-2004, 03:15 AM
but the first and second were sorta messed up...I mean they did have to follow Orochimaru's orders.

Stoopider
Tue, 08-24-2004, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by: Deezbeez
Nothing would have screwed up, they just would have come back from the dead just like the first and second did.

Not True. Orochimaru sacrificed the two sound ninja's (That were at the genin exam, the guy with the air hands, and the pin with bells girl). You can see their faces after the hokage's melted.

PSJ
Tue, 08-24-2004, 09:49 AM
yea orochimaru probably knew that they wouldnt be anything like her bro and boyfriend were, he just tried to trick her. but in one way those werent messed up since orochimaru's jutsu works that way and he is fine with it.

Assertn
Tue, 08-24-2004, 11:54 AM
no......im pretty sure they wouldve been THE nawaki and dan if they were brought back to life

wouldnt you guys think that tsunade's decision would mean a lot LESS to her character if oro's offer was in any way deceptive?

wirm
Tue, 08-24-2004, 12:05 PM
well she didn't know that, so it's not applicable i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Anyway, I recall someone saying that the people ressurected with Edo Tensai turned into "killing dolls" or something.

No personality and no willpower.

Suzu
Tue, 08-24-2004, 12:07 PM
that sonly if Orochimaru puts the tag in their heads though

wirm
Tue, 08-24-2004, 12:15 PM
But without those things in their heads, they're really pale, corpse-like thingies.

kuro
Tue, 08-24-2004, 08:43 PM
with edo tensai the "corpses" aren't actually the dead person revived, its just the sacrifice surrounded by dirt and decomposed body of the summoned(for apperence) and the soul of the deceased sealed into the sacrifice.

Assertn
Tue, 08-24-2004, 09:00 PM
actually resurrecting people would be the tricky part.....whatever you do with them after that shouldnt be a problem for ANY sannin
especially one who can heal things, like tsunade

its like a permanent henge of a sacrificed person into someone else, judging from the looks of tsunade without her cover-up, i'd say she doesnt look a whole lot better herself i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Knives122
Tue, 08-24-2004, 09:14 PM
she would look the same, but wrinkly, and I thougt that when the hokages got revived they had their memories, it was only after Oro put the tags in them that they got freaky

Shi_No_Shikaku
Wed, 08-25-2004, 12:43 AM
If he had revived them he proble would have put something in them so he could kill them fast and easy.

Assertn
Wed, 08-25-2004, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by: Shi_No_Shikaku
If he had revived them he proble would have put something in them so he could kill them fast and easy.

if he was so determined to betray tsunade, then why were he and kabuto discussing about their end of the trade back in their base before going to meet up with tsunade the 2nd time?

am i the only one who notices the sense of respect he has for his fellow sannin?

how would killing the dan and nawaki resurrections help him in any way?

tensai
Wed, 08-25-2004, 01:19 AM
i agree with AssertnFailure, dotn worry your not the only one

oro mentioned that he has no grudge against tsunade
he has no reason to decieve her, if he did decieve her, then thats one more extra powerful enemy that wants to kill oro

i too, believe that the ressurrected Dan and Nawaki would be their real selves, as long as someone doesnt pull their souls out so that theyll decomposei/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

i dont think that they looked pale and corpse like, that was probably the beginning effect of the jutsu
later in theyll probably become normal

frexeze
Wed, 08-25-2004, 02:30 PM
IF THEY GOT REVIVED THEN OROCHIMARU WOULD DO ANOTHER EDO TENSAI TO REVIVE THE THIRD AND HE WOULD DO THE SEALING TECHNIQUE ON DAN AND NAWAKI AGAIN AND THEY WOULD BE LOCKED IN ETERNAL COMBAT IN THE DEATH GOD'S STOMACH

Evil Eyes
Wed, 08-25-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

Originally posted by: Shi_No_Shikaku

if he was so determined to betray tsunade, then why were he and kabuto discussing about their end of the trade back in their base before going to meet up with tsunade the 2nd time?

am i the only one who notices the sense of respect he has for his fellow sannin?

how would killing the dan and nawaki resurrections help him in any way?
I don't think Oro holds much respect for Jiraiya, although I agree that he respects Tsunade alot.