PDA

View Full Version : naruto's mother

Orochi
Mon, 08-23-2004, 04:27 AM
we all know that the most likly candidate bieng naruto's dad is the fourth hokage, but any theorys who is mother might be? personaly, it's a character we haven't seen in the serie and haven't been talked about.
any other personal theorys?

kAi
Mon, 08-23-2004, 04:55 AM
well i would say that she is most likely dead, and if she is alive...
she is the leader of the AKATSUKI!!!
well i dunno anything is possible with this..

Raven
Mon, 08-23-2004, 05:42 AM
It's the Kyubi in human form, it's already been revealed. Silly people.

Noonan
Mon, 08-23-2004, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
It's the Kyubi in human form, it's already been revealed. Silly people.

i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

thats my pet theory at least i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

DeluxSkillz
Mon, 08-23-2004, 09:06 AM
another one of those threads can't we just stop speculating about who his parents were if they are important to the story kishimoto will eventually reveal it to us

Assertn
Mon, 08-23-2004, 12:54 PM
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/AssertnFailure/convo.png

there, now stop asking about naruto's parents i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Orochi
Mon, 08-23-2004, 02:52 PM
is it for real? I mean, was it draw by the creaters of naruto?

DeluxSkillz
Mon, 08-23-2004, 02:59 PM
yes but this was what naruto was first supposed to be this was the artists firs idea he later changed to the story as we know it now

Orochi
Mon, 08-23-2004, 03:02 PM
is it for real? I mean, was it draw by the creaters of naruto?

DeluxSkillz
Mon, 08-23-2004, 03:24 PM
yes i just said it was drawn by the artist which is kishimoto which is the big man behind naruto are you blind? dyslexic?

PSJ
Mon, 08-23-2004, 03:43 PM
my best guess is that narutos mother died whiel giving birth to him. which also fits into the rest of my theory about narutos parents. the 4th was late to the fight with kyuubi, the reason to that was because his wife was giving birth to his son, naruto. she died while doing this so 4th decided to sacrifice his own life for the sake of the village so he decided to seal the kyuubi inside his son. no one would seal something strong as kyuubi inside a random child, and with sealing kyuubi inside his own son he knew it would be inside someone with strength enough to handle it once he finds out. and narutos mother was probably some no-name ninja from leaf.

Assertn
Mon, 08-23-2004, 03:50 PM
lol, settle down there orochi.....nothing to get worked up about i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
yeah it was from a "pilot chapter" kishimoto drew before he actually made the series

Death BOO Z
Mon, 08-23-2004, 05:43 PM
the pilot chapter could probably indicate to you that Naruto's mother (and family, on a general notice), will not play any significent part in the story...

sure, Kishimoto might decide to go with the popular 'Naruto is the 4th's son' thing, or with the less popular but far more fun 'Naruto's mother is the leader of Akatsuki' theory, but as the story began, they weren't meant to play a grand part of it or to have any serious effect. the more 'important' families seem to be the idiotic Uchiha dudes and the random bad guy childhood trumatic one's...

appelsap
Mon, 08-23-2004, 11:53 PM
okay here's my theory, i think naruto doesn't have a mom and that he is the reincarnation of the 4th

Stoopider
Tue, 08-24-2004, 01:24 AM
I think Naruto's mother is Sakura from the future, that travelled back in time to impregnate Naruto's dad to give birth to Naruto. That's why Naruto's whiskers grow red when the Kyuubi is released, just like Sakura's hair.

Interesting Eh?

PSJ
Tue, 08-24-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by: appelsap
okay here's my theory, i think naruto doesn't have a mom and that he is the reincarnation of the 4th

wrong, since only the soul is reincarnated and orochimaru was summoning 4th's soul when he fought 3rd.

injun
Tue, 08-24-2004, 07:34 PM
The problem with the "Fourth Father" theory is that if Naruto were in fact the fourth's son, why the hell is the villiage pissing on him. If anything, he would receive props, much like the children of any other hokage. So that begs the question, who in fact was Naruto's parents? i am guessing they were no name ninjas. This would allow the villiage to piss on Naruto b/c they do not hold his parents in high regard unlike sasuke who parents totally owned... anywho this would totally tie into Naruto's theme of hardwork outdoing talent, or more precisely, a small amount of talent tempered with hardwork, will make anyone a badass. If you doubt that statement look to Rock Lee, Naruto training sessions, etc.

peace

injun

Raven
Tue, 08-24-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by: injun
The problem with the "Fourth Father" theory is that if Naruto were in fact the fourth's son, why the hell is the villiage pissing on him. If anything, he would receive props, much like the children of any other hokage.
Maybe the fact that Naruto is the Kyubi container outweighs him being a Hokage's child; possibly the villager's hate for the kyubi is stronger than their love of the Hokage. Just a thought.

Lenas
Tue, 08-24-2004, 08:01 PM
Or maybe no one knows.

xtort
Tue, 08-24-2004, 10:41 PM
I very much like the 4th / Father theory. It makes sense in a weird kinda way... wouldn't you be late to your village getting destroyed if your son was being born? That's the kind of thing you just don't pass up.

"Hey honey, if you don't mind, you give birth and I'll go kill the demon" probably just wouldn't go over too well. Then the man would have two demons to fight. Haha, he'd have to seal his wife into Kyuubi, and then Kyuubi into Naruto.

-xtortout

Raven
Wed, 08-25-2004, 01:25 AM
I'm still hoping that Kishimoto is purposely making the 4th/Father theory obvious, only so he can completely turn the tables on us. That hope is fading slightly though.

kAi
Thu, 08-26-2004, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya

wrong, since only the soul is reincarnated and orochimaru was summoning 4th's soul when he fought 3rd.

how do you know it was Yondaime he was summoning...anyone could have been in that coffin...

as yondaime should be in the god of death...and is it possible to summon from inside the god of death

ChuBaka
Thu, 08-26-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by: kAi

how do you know it was Yondaime he was summoning...anyone could have been in that coffin...

as yondaime should be in the god of death...and is it possible to summon from inside the god of death

Does it really matter where the 4th's soul is, his body can be left behind.. I mean oro's arms arent gone, therefore there could be a grave for the 4th.

PSJ
Thu, 08-26-2004, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by: kAi

several ppl have confirmed that it said 4th on the coffin just as it said 1st and 2nd on the other 2. you dont even need those evidences to figure it out, its simple logic. if the guy summoned 1st and 2nd who would be the obvious choice for the 3rd summon? a strong opponent that sarutobi loved and respected deeply-4th.

i do not know if it is possible to summon from inside the god of death but it seems that it is.

AlbinoFury
Thu, 08-26-2004, 02:58 PM
maybe narutos mom is the one who summoned the kyubi cause she was pissed off cause the 4th impregnated her and ran off, so she ran off and became the leader of akatsuki after having naruto and the 4th sacrificed himself. everybody satisfied?? lol wait id need to throw in itachi somewhere, hmm he is narutos moms new husband so he is narutos step dad, and sasuke and naruto would thus be brothers. there that should satisfy everyone lol.

Wow cant believe i could hold a straight face even concocting that turd of a theory, keep in mind fellow posters that if your theory ever resembles anything like this then you might consider keeping it to yourself i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ROFL

Hakeem_21
Fri, 08-27-2004, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by: injun
The problem with the "Fourth Father" theory is that if Naruto were in fact the fourth's son, why the hell is the villiage pissing on him. If anything, he would receive props, much like the children of any other hokage. So that begs the question, who in fact was Naruto's parents? i am guessing they were no name ninjas. This would allow the villiage to piss on Naruto b/c they do not hold his parents in high regard unlike sasuke who parents totally owned... anywho this would totally tie into Naruto's theme of hardwork outdoing talent, or more precisely, a small amount of talent tempered with hardwork, will make anyone a badass. If you doubt that statement look to Rock Lee, Naruto training sessions, etc.

peace

injun

Maybe The fourth and the third decided to not tell anyone about Naruto being his son,so Naruto could grow up without everybody expecting him to a great ninja like his dad.

lasaire
Fri, 08-27-2004, 12:25 PM
My personal theory is that his mother was a Leaf ninja by the family name of Uzumaki.

Think about it, nobody else in the village shares Naruto's family name, but if Naruto was the 4th's son (and I believe he is) everyone would immediately recognize his last name as being the same as the 4th.

So, I think his mother and the 4th either were not married, or that Naruto was purposefully given his mother's last name in order to keep his father a secret when he grew up.

Hotsuma
Fri, 08-27-2004, 11:39 PM
You're all wrong. The reason why Naruto is so hated in Konoha is because his parents are those damn Belgians.... bordering the Dutch.

basey44
Fri, 08-27-2004, 11:46 PM
theres only one thing i hate more than people who are intolerant of other peoples cultures, the dutch

kAi
Sat, 08-28-2004, 02:57 AM
they dont use the bodies of the shodaime and nidaime...
they have live sacrifices the technique is called edo tensei or something like that...
so a grave of the fourth has nothing to do with it...

but im still sketchy on the fact that it was yondaime in that coffin, yeah it could be logic to say it was coz the shodaime and nidaime came out and the next logical choice would be yondaime as the only other dead hokage, but im just not sure you could summon his soul outta the death god, im not saying that it is impossible as we dont fully know the capacities of kuchiyose no jutsu, but i hope we do learn...
and if it is indeed possible it would be good to summon the hokages when naruto is older and have them fight him for orochimaru...and if indeed that yondaime is narutos father it would be pretty good, naruto will have to kill his father, and/or orochimaru..

CapsuleCorpJX
Tue, 08-31-2004, 09:05 PM
Summoning... Oro never actually summoned.

The reincarnation theory would explain why Naruto has no family at all.
It also would explain the seal on his belly better, since the death god's arm goes and pulls the soul in to the caster's belly. I can't really imagine the 4th holding a newborn up to the demon fox and have the death god put his arm through the baby.

Knives122
Tue, 08-31-2004, 09:13 PM
I think Naruto doesnt have any parents, and was conceived by...THE FORCE(dun, dun, dunnnnnn), thats why hes so strong

Kamikazikage
Tue, 08-31-2004, 11:25 PM
It's this simple. The fourth was actually a closet pervert, and he was messin' around and got a prostitute pregneant, but he didn't want to tarnish the name of Hokage so he didn't give the bastard child, Naruto, his name. Case closed.

Mut
Tue, 08-31-2004, 11:37 PM
^worst 1st post by anyone on the forums.

Natural Cause
Wed, 09-01-2004, 12:03 AM
the 4th and naruto are NO WAY related.

i very much dout that the village would hate naruto besides the fact that his "father" saved the village from the nine tails...

thats stupid. your all stupid.

cg5td
Sat, 09-04-2004, 12:28 PM
Of course Yondaime was in the coffin. The first two coffins had the kanji on it for "One" and "Two". The coffin that didn't open had the kanji for "Four" on it. There's no way Yondaime wasn't in it.

Ryllharu
Sat, 09-04-2004, 12:54 PM
Wasn't this thread about Naruto mother?

1) The manga has made it pretty obvious that the 4th COULD be naruto's father.

2) We don't even know the 4th's real name, it could be Uzumaki, but I'll bet you can read it off the frog-summoning scroll Jiriya has, it should be the one right before Naruto. (The 4th was on top of Gamabunta when he sealed Kyuubi, its in the earlier chapters somewhere).

3) Those coffins didn't actually hold any bodies (except for Oro's followers, sacrificed for that end), but they did summon the souls of the Hokages into the bodies. The 4th would have been summoned, but the 3rd stopped it so we have no idea what would have happened.

4) Where did this concept that she's the leader of Akatsuki come from? Am I missing sarcasm in some of these posts?

5) Does it even matter who Naruto's mother is? She's never once been mentioned. She's probably some nameless Kunoichi from Konoha.

G-Pong
Sat, 09-04-2004, 12:56 PM
Naruto's mother is Cartman's Father

i/expressions/rolleye.gif

Seriously though if it ends up being important we will know. If not we may never know.

Kumiriko
Sat, 09-04-2004, 02:19 PM
Ok. Naruto was born right before or jureing a Giant Battle. Who Do you think would know it is his son. most Medical Nins would be too busy helping out and if there was one at the birth odds are they died. So the fact that he is the 4th's son is vary likely.

Now the 9- tails being his mom also works but it is a bit of a Strech. but If people want the thery as i know it i will post it

dbesing
Mon, 09-06-2004, 08:13 AM
question is, with that png image of manga translated, if he's a fox baby, gets turned into a human baby then has the full sized demon fox locked away inside of him just doesnt' work for me, but yeah 4th father mother most likely dead, or just doesn't want anything to do with the child with a demon inside him that forced her husband to die

PSJ
Tue, 09-07-2004, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by: Natural Cause

i very much dout that the village would hate naruto besides the fact that his "father" saved the village from the nine tails...

shut up bitch, how would they know if naruto is yondaimes son or not? if narutos mother died while conceiving him and the only ones that knew were the nurses helping her and yondaime himself then there is know way the rest of the village would know unless the nurses ran around and told everybody but the whole village hated naruto so even if they told anyone they would probably just think the nurses told lies. strong hate makes it harder to listen to reason.

Stoopider
Tue, 09-07-2004, 11:35 AM
I WILL UNVEIL THE SECRET WHO NARUTO'S MOTHER IS!!!!

NARUTO'S MOTHER IS!!!!

The fourth's Wife. Legitemate or non-legitemate. But it's still non the doubt the fourth's wife..

Thrilling aint it?

PSJ
Tue, 09-07-2004, 11:36 AM
wow, why didnt any of us think of that? lol. im pretty sure you're right and now she's dead thats what i think.

viciousHyuuga
Tue, 09-07-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/AssertnFailure/convo.png

there, now stop asking about naruto's parents

does that seem like a glimps of the future. narutos son.

dbesing
Tue, 09-07-2004, 02:28 PM
eh thats possible even thou the old dude looks like the 3rd sum, unless thats um whats his name kurmaur or whatever XD

Natural Cause
Tue, 09-07-2004, 03:43 PM

shut up bitch, how would they know if naruto is yondaimes son or not? if narutos mother died while conceiving him and the only ones that knew were the nurses helping her and yondaime himself then there is know way the rest of the village would know unless the nurses ran around and told everybody but the whole village hated naruto so even if they told anyone they would probably just think the nurses told lies. strong hate makes it harder to listen to reason.

as u said the 'whole' village hated naruto. OH BUT WAIT THE NURSES!!!! they knew they knew but but they hated him too oohhhh noooo but they knew he was the 4th son omg omg omg

dude shut up u made yourself look so dumb in that reply

Noonan
Wed, 09-08-2004, 03:40 AM
At times I wonder if the Manga-ka has decided himself.

In the original one shot, as has been said, Naruto was a Kitsune himself and was the child of a MALE 9 tail fox.

In at least one old japanese story there is a 9-tail fox that went around disguised as a princess; seducing men and causing chaos.

The problem with having Naruto be the 4th son (which seems to be them most likely theory we can make at this point) - is that ALMOST ALL of the villagers by default hated him, and had been instructed not to talk to him about his parentage.

Also in all the translations I've seen, Naruto isn't referred to as "that guy with the demon fox inside him"
they refer to HIM as the demon fox.

So - My theory... and this is just a theory - there is nothing in the manga to say weather it is right or wrong: The Kyuubi originally entered Konohana village in disguise 13+ years ago, during it's stay there, the demon fox had a child (Naruto) and the father could have been the Hokage at the time (the 4th); but for some reason the Villagers were not aware of whom the father was. Thus when Kyuubi started attacking the Village (for whatever reason) Naruto became associated with the Demon and not the 4th.

This might also explain why the 4th didn't use the version of the forbidden Jutsu that Sandaime uses during his fight with Orochimaru. Yondaime knew he had to defeat Kyubi, but didn't want to kill it for some reason. (other than because it makes a good story i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif )

viciousHyuuga
Wed, 09-08-2004, 08:14 AM
i like that theory Noonan.
that the demox fox is naruto, an naruto is the demon fox. an for some reason the 4th sealed it as a child so it couldnt come out anymore to cause danger. explains why naruto has no family also explains why he was looked down on. also explains why naruto has wiskers an demon looking eyes.

--

Hotsuma
Wed, 09-08-2004, 09:59 AM
Natural Cause:
If you're going to call people stupid, at least use proper punctuation and contractions, you tool.

Xceleration
Thu, 09-09-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by: viciousHyuuga
i like that theory Noonan.
that the demox fox is naruto, an naruto is the demon fox. an for some reason the 4th sealed it as a child so it couldnt come out anymore to cause danger. explains why naruto has no family also explains why he was looked down on. also explains why naruto has wiskers an demon looking eyes.

--

I second that, one of the better theories I've read in a while.

Kumiriko
Thu, 09-09-2004, 09:58 PM
Thats Pritty much all that i was thinking. Only i was thinking 4th meet her juring Traviles and brought her back. people found out she was a demon so they Turnd agest her. she Defenderd herself and the 4th wanted to save everyone. so he sealed her apposed to Killing her or letting her distory the village.

Inazuma Kami
Sun, 09-12-2004, 09:22 AM
It's just my Guess ...

Naruto is born with some Incurable Disease the only way to let the child live longer was to bind his soul to someone else. However that mean it will cost a life , unlike Orochimaru The 4Th was against that idea, even if it was his own son .
Bad/Good timing ,If he go and save the Child and die Konoha will be crushed.
So he got an idea he went to settle 2 matters at once , He will save Konoha and this child by sealing Kyuubi inside Naruto.
The 4Th got killed by his Jutsu , Naruto is safe and Kyuubi is no longer a threat .

(I can't speak proper English yet ... I'll improve )

PSJ
Sun, 09-12-2004, 02:35 PM

as u said the 'whole' village hated naruto. OH BUT WAIT THE NURSES!!!! they knew they knew but but they hated him too oohhhh noooo but they knew he was the 4th son omg omg omg

dude shut up u made yourself look so dumb in that reply

you are the one that is stupid, you dont even have any arguments. you just shouts "stupid fuck", "dumbass" then at least say why you think in such a retarded way. i just made a theory on how things could have went since naruto was born the same day as kyuubi was sealed. you did know that right?

?igma
Sun, 09-12-2004, 04:48 PM
He could just use some interpunction ?

PSJ
Sun, 09-12-2004, 04:49 PM
since i dont know what that word means i have no idea what it is.....

jing
Sun, 09-12-2004, 11:32 PM
Man Natural Cause, i've seen your other posts too on other threads, they aren't too logical. So why don't you learn something from coming to a forum, rather than being a penis.

Lucian5000
Mon, 09-13-2004, 01:59 AM
To understand his parentage, we have to understand his name.

Obviously, nobody else in the village has the name Uzumaki, so.. According to this Japanese to english translator, http://www.freedict.com/onldict/jap.html Uzumaki means a Whirlpool, or an eddy. Could he be a child from the hidden village of wave? And if so, why is he in Konoha?

Kale Ironfist
Mon, 09-13-2004, 05:55 AM
1. true, it means whirlpool or eddy, but almost everyone in the manga/anime have a name with a meaning. take a look at ino, shikamaru or chouji... or how about the older jounins?

2. its impossible for him to be a child form the hidden village of mist... mainly because he was born in Konoha just before the Kyuubi moved in and attempted village-wide destruction...

Lucian5000
Mon, 09-13-2004, 06:16 AM
He was born in Konoha, but maybe his parentage is from elsewhere? If Sasuke was born in the country of wind, wouldn't he still be Uchiha Sasuke?

Renbo
Mon, 09-13-2004, 08:30 AM
Its pretty obvious that the stork brought naruto.

Duh.

Or maybe it was a 'Create Series no jatsu'

Inazuma Kami
Mon, 09-13-2004, 01:51 PM
Where the hell is Naruto From ? You'll see in the next eps just wait 'n see

SK
Mon, 09-13-2004, 02:43 PM
ok the 4th, well he had a lot of stress having to rule konoha, all the papers and stuff, so he decided to go out with his old master, jiraiya. well they head to a nice ole japanese style whore house(like in samurai champloo), where the 4th and jiraiya drink a few cold ones and then head seperate ways with their handpicked girls. well the 4th becomes attached to his girl, and goes back to see her every night, and they fall in love (awww) well the ho was really an ugly ass ninja using the sexy technique (thats where naruto gets it from) and eventually the 4th finds out, but he still loves her. then she becomes pregnant, but no one knows the 4th is the father. she gives birth to naruto, but has to fight kyubbi and gets killed, the 4th then gets the strength to defeat kyubi and he seals it in their son, because he knows he can trust him and the village to keep the demon under control. jiraiya is the only one who knows the 4th was naruto's father.

PSJ
Mon, 09-13-2004, 05:02 PM
wow what a diffrent theory i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif you arent serious are you?

SK
Mon, 09-13-2004, 10:43 PM
i was making up that shit as i went along lol

Hotsuma
Tue, 09-14-2004, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by: -Sharingan-Kakashi-
ok the 4th, well he had a lot of stress having to rule konoha, all the papers and stuff, so he decided to go out with his old master, jiraiya. well they head to a nice ole japanese style whore house(like in samurai champloo), where the 4th and jiraiya drink a few cold ones and then head seperate ways with their handpicked girls. well the 4th becomes attached to his girl, and goes back to see her every night, and they fall in love (awww) well the ho was really an ugly ass ninja using the sexy technique (thats where naruto gets it from) and eventually the 4th finds out, but he still loves her. then she becomes pregnant, but no one knows the 4th is the father. she gives birth to naruto, but has to fight kyubbi and gets killed, the 4th then gets the strength to defeat kyubi and he seals it in their son, because he knows he can trust him and the village to keep the demon under control. jiraiya is the only one who knows the 4th was naruto's father.

Thus making Naruto a bastard.

But I like that theory.

Stoopider
Thu, 09-16-2004, 05:19 AM
Lucky Naruto wasn't a girl.. or she'll be butt ugly too.