PDA

View Full Version : Macross Zero

rhavin
Fri, 08-20-2004, 12:26 PM
I noticed they posted up eps 4 on this site. But they had episode four a while ago and i've seen it. Is this new one they posted up different in some way or what?

Lefty
Fri, 08-20-2004, 01:12 PM
This was already discused but i'll answer for ya. This a higher quality release. the aduio is better and i think the video qaulity is also improved.

silentx
Sun, 08-22-2004, 10:56 AM
ok... then how come the sound is so soft?
i practically hav to blast my speakers to hear something.
any fix?

complich8
Sun, 08-22-2004, 04:21 PM
see my response in http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=5&threadid=11933&enterthread =y this thread.

tidbutt
Sun, 08-22-2004, 05:14 PM
I can't hear the sound at all. My comp says that there is and error when i try to dl the codec so i get no sound whatsoever. Assist if possible.

Arcn3ss
Sun, 08-22-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by: tidbutt
I can't hear the sound at all. My comp says that there is and error when i try to dl the codec so i get no sound whatsoever. Assist if possible.

complich8 just said the answer above =/

silentx
Mon, 08-23-2004, 07:27 AM
thanx alot dude! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

brian_s_805
Mon, 10-25-2004, 12:46 PM
since i really don't want to spam up these boards i'll just bump this thread i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

well... does anyone know when A-One or any other fansubbing groups gonna finish subbing the last episode of M0? it was released in japan last thursday (for those of us in north/south america) knowing how fast everyone was with 4 i figured it'd be the same for this episode

Munsu
Mon, 10-25-2004, 12:53 PM
lol no one knows... and i doubt it will be out anytime soon since animeone is probably busy with the new season that just started (hopefully it will be out sooner than i expect)

kooshi
Mon, 10-25-2004, 03:53 PM
Well, I think one of the questions here is how M0 ep. 5 will be subbed. It used to be both ANBU and AonE, but since they split up, it's unknown what's going to happen. I think that ANBU will sub the last episode since in their site under the projects link, they still consider M0 at a project in process. For AonE, I have no idea if they are going to sub the episode or not.

Munsu
Wed, 10-27-2004, 08:36 PM
anbu released episode 5!!

http://a.scarywater.net/anbu/%5BANBU%5D_Macross_Zero_-_05_%5BDVD_MP3%5D%5B7079A26A%5D.avi.torrent

hikaru004
Fri, 10-29-2004, 12:50 AM
Wow! What a ride! I loved the sky, water effects, battle and plot.
I'm still humming the ending song.

BRASH
Fri, 10-29-2004, 02:27 PM
I recently tried to get Macross Zero ep. 4 by ANBU, and the torrent is not functional. As an alternate, I tried downloading the 1-5 pack, but that didn't work either. Finally, I downloaded from a different group of coders A-F & AF. It was a success, but there was a coding problem and no sound is there. I tried to download it again but this is what I get, like ANBU's torrent:

Proxy Error
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /a-f/index.shtml.

Reason: Could not connect to remote machine: Connection refused

Is there anyone out there who could lend me a hand? Do you have the ep. yourself? If so, I'd greatly appreciate an upload through AIM. Kai Shirito is my tag.

KameronFrye
Fri, 10-29-2004, 05:10 PM
I got it just fine off suki, the episode is friggin' beautiful. Wow. That's all I have to say. I need a cigarette after that.

BRASH
Fri, 10-29-2004, 07:20 PM
Would you be gracious enough to upload it to me. It's the only one I'm missing. I don't have anything to say thanks with or contribute to. I'm just a lecher like everyone else.

Kai Shirito is my AIM tag. Give me a ring if you can.

BRASH
Sat, 10-30-2004, 10:08 PM
Hey, that's great... Would anyone be willing to donate 30 minutes of their time and pipe to send me a copy? I'm on most of the day, and I'd be very grateful for the assistance. Kai Shirito is my AIM tag.

I'm nagging for a reason. I can't get it off suki. Something is wrong with the ep. 4 packet or ANBU's servers.

Please give me a ring.