PDA

View Full Version : Kagebuushin no Jutsu

zachary_milyardo
Fri, 08-20-2004, 08:45 AM
I did a search and couldn't find anything on this topic but I was wondering, How do you think Buushin clones are controlled? Does one consciousness controll all the clones? Then wouldn't it become difficult for Naruto to replicate so many times? Or possibly each clone has thier own consciousness? If so could they commnicate telepathicaly? To me it seems like all of Narutos clones seem to run on their own after Naruto replicates(i.e. Naruto when Kakashi performed kawarimi no jutsu), other times they seem more coordinated.

NM
Fri, 08-20-2004, 08:58 AM
The real person can control the Replications. Most of the time the clones run on their own is because the real Naruto just wants to beat the crap out of his opponent. But they are coordinated. Naruto's fight with Gaara is a good example.

jing
Fri, 08-20-2004, 11:11 AM
They have a brain of their own. Because they are REAL bodies afterall, and real bodies have BRAINS. If their objective is the same, im sure they will work it out together and make a strategy or something.

Scorpio V1.2
Fri, 08-20-2004, 11:34 AM
The way I see it, when naruto uses kage-bunshin he recreates his own body, so his thoughts are replicated, I think that the clones have the same mind as each other, that they have the same thoughts at the same time, So thats why when Naruto needed to get away from all those bulls, all his replications tried getting in at once, they didn't give way to the real naruto

PSJ
Fri, 08-20-2004, 01:17 PM
something like what scorpio said. like the fight against gaara naruto probably thought of the strategy before he used kage bunshin so the bunshins knew what they were to do. otherwise the would only think like naruto without a plan, random punching and kicking.....

hitokiriender
Sun, 08-22-2004, 12:10 PM
I would agree with what everyone said. Remember during the survival during test waaaayy back when Naruto did kage buushin and Kakashi confused everyone by changing into Naruto? (Consequently, being able to do Thousand Years of Pain.)

AMealNamedMenchi
Mon, 08-23-2004, 12:22 PM
He didn't change into Naruto, he used Kawarimi and switched himself out for a Naruto clone. He then proceeded to hide. Haven't seen that ep. in a while but isn't that the time he uses the distraction to place two traps?

aznj50
Mon, 08-23-2004, 10:37 PM
I don't know how any of this stuff work. its a cartoon dude, just assume it works.

jing
Tue, 08-24-2004, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by: aznj50
I don't know how any of this stuff work. its a cartoon dude, just assume it works.

I like the way this guy thinks.

kuro
Tue, 08-24-2004, 06:49 PM
i second that

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 08-25-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by: aznj50

Lighten up, a forum is made for all sorts of discussion.

Shi_No_Shikaku
Wed, 09-01-2004, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by: hitokiriender
I would agree with what everyone said. Remember during the survival during test waaaayy back when Naruto did kage buushin and Kakashi confused everyone by changing into Naruto? (Consequently, being able to do Thousand Years of Pain.)

he did thousand years of pain befor the clones because he landed in the water and five narutos jumped out