PDA

View Full Version : Initial D 4th stage

Makenai
Thu, 08-19-2004, 09:07 PM
Are they airing today in Japan? Since it's the 19th.

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 08-20-2004, 03:22 AM
21st get ya facts straigth

Hakeem_21
Fri, 08-20-2004, 04:20 AM
Ow so soon....

Anyway i cant wait to Initial D again.

KameronFrye
Fri, 08-20-2004, 04:29 AM
Mwahahaha, yez! I had forgotten that it was that time of the month... heh. Usually, those words aren't followed by excitement, but rawr. =b

DeluxSkillz
Sun, 08-22-2004, 09:15 AM
omg this totally sucks they totally left out keisuke's battle AGAIN now the first battle i can understand because he jsut accelerated past his opponent on the straigth way but this battle was important it would show keisuke's skills and his opponent was nasty but they totally left it out damn it's really sad because later on keisuke is gonna play a major role plus now you don't get the feeling that keisuke is closing in on takumi's position as best down hill racer, keisuke said he would surpass takumi in everything and the anime just gives you the feel like ok keisuke cool he's the second Ace but we never see him drive he's lame, keisuke is not my most favorite character but cutting out both his battles is just sad this guy deserves more,

so ok on to the SPOILERS

takumi wins lol nah seriously this was the best battle to date agaisnt a fuckin pro damn takumi that guys insane drivin with his head lights out he's fuckin amazingi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif anyway i guess DONT READ MANGA SPOILERS ep 7 will be bunta beating takumi with the subaru and a break from battles a little driving with itsuki in his 85 turbo still why didn't they leave keisuke's battles in

silverwingz
Mon, 08-23-2004, 12:58 AM
dude where you get this info??

Munsu
Mon, 08-23-2004, 01:06 AM
Probably saw the raws and read the manga?

KameronFrye
Mon, 08-23-2004, 04:50 AM
Mangas, they do much more than the shows do. There's actually drama to the series, and not all of it revolves around the races/build up to between racers and opponents. It's a rad little series, and I can't say it doesn't piss me off. I'm just holding out for Bunta's role in this arc...