PDA

View Full Version : *looks around* Dam, can anyone help?

DemonFox15
Thu, 08-19-2004, 08:36 PM
Hiya, i've been looking for a new anime to follow, along with naruto.

Im looking for a Romantic Comedy, or Comedy/action or Something funny i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

if you have any sagestions plz let me know.

stos289
Thu, 08-19-2004, 08:42 PM
A comedy/action anime that is perfect for any Naruto fan would definitly have to be Full Metal Alchemist. You can read a synopsis about it here (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=2960). I highly recommend this anime because of its great humor and action/fighting. You can get the episodes here (http://spoon.thefreebizhost.com/) if you're interested. Hope I could help.

Munsu
Thu, 08-19-2004, 08:50 PM
2x2 Shinbuden is funny... I think DearS, Girls Bravo, Wind: Breath of Heart are romantic comedies... but i havent picked them up yet...

Kyou Kara Mao is funny also...

You can try Ninku... it is old but a group just started releasing it, they are up to 3 and is action/comedy

Edit: And as stos289 said get FMA... it is the best series out there

NM
Thu, 08-19-2004, 09:29 PM
Check out any of the Tenchi series (Muyo, Universe, Tokyo, or GXP). And another really funny comedy/romance anime is Green Green TV. And as Stos289 and Budweineken said, FMA is just as good as Naruto. Love Hina is a good Romance/Comedy to. I was downloading it off of boxtorrents until they went down again...i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Eurasian
Thu, 08-19-2004, 10:18 PM
YES!!! FMA!!!!!!!!! excellent!!!!!!!!!!

AND ONE PIECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

romantic comedy...it's kinda old...but i still love karekano. i've never laughed so hard. azumanga daioh is also very funny, but there's no romance. it's just plain funny. uhm...current romantic comedy going on that's good is girls bravo imo. the characters in there r just so funny!!

Xollence
Thu, 08-19-2004, 10:37 PM
They should create a suggestion thread or something and list all the animes that fall into the type of anime you're looking for.

DemonFox15
Sat, 08-21-2004, 11:43 AM
IM Ganna Download a few Episodes of FMA and see if i like it.

And ive seen most of the ones you mentioned. like;Love Hina, azumanga daioh, One Peace, Tenchi Muyo and Tokyo,

thanks for all the sugestions tho. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Locke
Sat, 08-21-2004, 04:25 PM
Elfen lied is pretty much a comedy to me at least... then again most don't like it (or are in love with it) because of the amount of death blood and whatnot in it.

Munsu
Sat, 08-21-2004, 04:37 PM
There is no comedy at all in Elfen Lied...

it's like watching a movie where a girl gets rape and you are the only person that thinks is comedy...

Locke
Sun, 08-22-2004, 08:24 AM
My friends would get a laugh out of it too. Here's an actual line from a female friend of mine. "I feel so horrible. This girl on television was getting raped and while the guy was trying to put it in her she said, "Stop! It's not funny." & I just laughed my ass off." If you can't see the hilarity in that I feel bad for you. Seeing hilarity even in the worst sitations is great.

But yeah, if you can do that then Elfen lied is pretty funny.

DeluxSkillz
Sun, 08-22-2004, 08:32 AM
locke your a sick minded fuck, so if your mother gets raped you'll just laugh it off? being raped is nothing to laugh about

DraGunZer0
Sun, 08-22-2004, 04:56 PM
Anyone who is a fan of Donnie Darko tends to be a bit odd. And as for comedy.. DearS always hits it right...Comedy/Action go with FMA.

HaZMaTiK
Sun, 08-22-2004, 05:11 PM
oh come on elfen lied is hilarious with the out of place comments and the situations people get into its sorta like chobits uncut in a way

but for a comedy/love i would go with Kyou kara maou then there is tenjou tenge for the action/love/etc...

then there is Soukyuu no Fafner and don't forgetKuRAU phantom memory

those are what i am watching and they got all that stuff

silverwingz
Mon, 08-23-2004, 01:20 AM
you should try LOVE HINA its good

HaZMaTiK
Mon, 08-23-2004, 06:27 PM
oh yes love hina was good also check out I MY ME strawberry Eggs