PDA

View Full Version : Anko VS Kabuto

sasuke-kun!!
Thu, 08-19-2004, 07:59 PM
Who would win in a fight.
Note: this is not a bikini contest

Mut
Thu, 08-19-2004, 08:02 PM
kabuto. he has been compared to kakashi who is the strongest jounin we've seen (excluding sannins and itachi).

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 08-19-2004, 08:32 PM
Yeah, Kabuto. Give him a food pill, and that'll take care of the anko's cursed seal

Eurasian
Thu, 08-19-2004, 08:39 PM
agreed. kabuto. he was somewhat of a match for tsuande.

Souryusen
Thu, 08-19-2004, 09:10 PM
I'll say Kabuto, but only because I know him to be on par with Kakashi (possibly even better with those pills.) To my knowledge, which is limited to the anime btw, there has been no comparison between Anko and any other nin. The only possible defense I can see Anko having is that it might be smidge more difficult for Kabuto to lacerate her heart through all that... tissue.

piasEnigma
Thu, 08-19-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by: Souryusen
The only possible defense I can see Anko having is that it might be smidge more difficult for Kabuto to lacerate her heart through all that... tissue.

rofl

Voltage
Thu, 08-19-2004, 10:36 PM
He's gonna have to go between the "goods" to get her with his chakra scalpel.

Eurasian
Thu, 08-19-2004, 10:41 PM
where did the clean conversation go to????

Hotsuma
Thu, 08-19-2004, 10:43 PM
Anko would kill Kabuto. Open her shirt up, and while he's distracted and in awe, kill him.

Unless he's gay with Oro that he doesn't care, in which case, he'll win.

Eurasian
Thu, 08-19-2004, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by: Hotsuma
Anko would kill Kabuto. Open her shirt up, and while he's distracted and in awe, kill him.

HAHAHAHAH!!! yes...i think the possibility of kabuto being gay is pretty good. he's weirdly connected to oro so it can't just be sensei-to-student relationship or whatever relation they had before their relationship blossomed.

kage_bunshin
Thu, 08-19-2004, 10:51 PM
Anko would probably win. She is a special jounin with some Orochimaru skills as well. Since she is probably above kakashi's level, she should win.

Gods_Son
Fri, 08-20-2004, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by: kage_bunshin
Anko would probably win. She is a special jounin with some Orochimaru skills as well. Since she is probably above kakashi's level, she should win.

Completely wrong. Anko definately isn't above Kakashi's level. Orochimaru even says that she has no talent, that's why it's Kabuto at his side instead of her. As far as seduction goes, I'm pretty sure Kabuto is gay, so she's hopeless.

Mut
Fri, 08-20-2004, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by: kage_bunshin

WOW, tell me how you came up with this response.

Eurasian
Fri, 08-20-2004, 02:21 AM
beauty clouds the mind.

Raven
Fri, 08-20-2004, 03:38 AM
I have no idea why you picked these two to go against each other... I mean, they've never met as far as we know and they probably never will. Why not say Asuma vs. Kabuto, or Kurenai vs. Hayate? Was it two random Jounin that were picked?

But anyway, Kabuto would slaughter her.

Eurasian
Fri, 08-20-2004, 04:05 AM
i think it's cuz they both trained under oro or something like that.

Raven
Fri, 08-20-2004, 04:16 AM
I'm pretty sure Kabuto didn't train under Orochimaru. Sure, he's his 2nd-in-command, but Kabuto trained as a medical-nin, which is not Oro's speciality. I'd say he came to Oro fully trained, whereas Anko would have been trained from gennin up.

piasEnigma
Fri, 08-20-2004, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by: Eurasian

Originally posted by: Hotsuma

HAHAHAHAH!!! yes...i think the possibility of kabuto being gay is pretty good. he's weirdly connected to oro so it can't just be sensei-to-student relationship or whatever relation they had before their relationship blossomed.

He's not gay, he likes shizume remmber?!

Shi_No_Shikaku
Fri, 08-20-2004, 04:31 AM
Kabuto....

Eurasian
Fri, 08-20-2004, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
I'm pretty sure Kabuto didn't train under Orochimaru. Sure, he's his 2nd-in-command, but Kabuto trained as a medical-nin, which is not Oro's speciality. I'd say he came to Oro fully trained, whereas Anko would have been trained from gennin up.
hm...good point. ok maybe cuz anko was oro's pupil...and now kabuto kind of works for oro...WHATEVER!!! they just have some kind of relation to oro.

Originally posted by: piasEnigma
He's not gay, he likes shizume remmber?!
yah, hehe when he's trying to rip her muscles and she's spitting poison needles at him.

NM
Fri, 08-20-2004, 08:37 AM
Definetly Kabuto. If he could actually put up a good fight against a Sannin, then he'd have no problem taking down Anko.

Deezbeez
Fri, 08-20-2004, 08:51 AM
Anko would probably win,

Masamune
Fri, 08-20-2004, 10:51 AM
kabuto is the most likely to win , imho

no need to reason , everything has already been reasoned and said by the others in this thread

jing
Fri, 08-20-2004, 11:14 AM
It should be Kabuto vs Kisame
more fair.

Stoopider
Fri, 08-20-2004, 12:17 PM
Hmm. i would think Anko would most likely win. Anko's a combat ninja. Not a Medic ninja like Kabuto. Also, Anko trained under Orochimaru. Being one of the few that managed to survive his seal.

PSJ
Fri, 08-20-2004, 01:15 PM
surviving the seal doestn seem to be an achievement, even sasuke managed. my guess is that kabuto wins.

Stoopider
Fri, 08-20-2004, 01:51 PM
Umm. Not surviving the seal that made her strong. I mean, that she can probably use the cursed seals powers as well.

Uchiha-Itachi
Fri, 08-20-2004, 02:31 PM
dont say kakashi is the strongest joining (besides the sannins, kage's and itachi)

Gai is pretty much at the same lvl as kakashi, im sure of it i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

and ppl only pick kabuto, cuz nobody has ever seen Anko's full powers in a heat of a battle..

so it's mostly likely ppl will vote kabuto..

Death BOO Z
Fri, 08-20-2004, 02:47 PM
Anko holds the position that Kakashi (and Itachi) once held, however, Kakshi is noted as a genious, while ANko isn't.
Kabuto is (at least) equal to Kakashi, and therefore, most likely, above Anko

Hakeem_21
Fri, 08-20-2004, 05:33 PM
We cant know who would win cause we dont know how good she is. I think that she is atleast as same level as Kakashi or else why would they call her a speciel jounin.

Souryusen
Fri, 08-20-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
We cant know who would win cause we dont know how good she is. I think that she is atleast as same level as Kakashi or else why would they call her a speciel jounin.

Perhaps it's tongue-in-cheek and she's really a "special" jounin. They just couldn't find a helmet that wouldn't moosh her lovely hair.

Voltage
Fri, 08-20-2004, 07:14 PM
Nice sig.

Uchiha Barles
Sat, 08-21-2004, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by: Hakeem_21

Well, we've seen Kabuto's performance against a fully functional Sannin (Tsunade), which was phenomenal, and we saw Anko's performance against one (Orochimaru), which was pathetic. And, like other people said, he's orochimaru's right hand man instead of anko for a reason. Probably for many reasons. I just don't see anko beating kabuto, not even if she fought him naked.

Inazuma Kami
Sat, 08-21-2004, 07:42 AM
Remember The Chuunin Exam ?
Anko Can kill Kabuto if she use Oro jutsu Double Death of the Snake (or somethin' like that ...) .

but as Sakura said it earlier " She is like Naruto ... pff "
She act as stupid as naruto but she don't got Kyuubi Chakra .... but Naruto beat Kabuto without Kyuubi's Chakra and a Fractured leg ....

Place your bet ...i/expressions/beer.gif

Stoopider
Sat, 08-21-2004, 08:14 AM
Well.. all in all's in speculating. But I doubt they'll encounter each other.