PDA

View Full Version : Naruto RPG Uketsugareshi Hi no Ishi

Mosweetthang
Wed, 08-18-2004, 11:32 PM
if anyone out there is playing the new RPG game, can you help me get to the Chuunin Exam?
i've gotten everywhere else.. but i cant get there...

it probably doesnt help that i cant read japanese....

PLEASE HELP!!i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif

piasEnigma
Thu, 08-19-2004, 12:51 AM
WAIT?! you cant read japanese?!!!!?! ROLFMAYO HAH AHAHA CANNTT... REEEAAD... JAPANESE...
HHAHAHAHhahaha.

oh wait, nor can 99.9999997% of the people on these fourms.. gg mate.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 08-19-2004, 04:44 AM
well, first of all, make sure to follow the walkthrough's in here
Click here (http://Naruto RPG: Uketsugareshi Hi no Ishi - FAQs & Guides - GameFAQs)

If you've done all those and finished Zabuza + Haku and the damn arc, try going to the spot upwards Gai's tent, or into Kakashi's house, and to the anderta of dead heroes...
you should get a reaction in one of those, and then be able to enter the first exam...

and now, i also have a problem.
my brother started playing Naruto last week, adn for about 3 days now he's stuck at the same spot, which unfourtantly, i don't remember how to pass...
he's talking to JIraya, and apparntly needs to bring him something(s) in order to moce on to Gamabunta summon... the problem is what to bring him and where to find them...

RasenDori
Thu, 08-19-2004, 09:41 AM
theres always gamefaqs.com ...try there

Mosweetthang
Thu, 09-02-2004, 01:04 AM
thanks for the help! i got past the chuunin exam... i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
but now i have no idea where to go to meet jiraiya.... :\

!@#!$! i think i'm going to stop playing this game for a while..

\m/

Shi_No_Shikaku
Thu, 09-02-2004, 04:40 AM
never stop.... oh screw it no ones lissoning im just going to stop talking

Jman
Thu, 09-02-2004, 07:57 AM
maybe they'd translate the games when the series gets licensed. (hope that isn't anytime soon though)

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Fri, 09-03-2004, 06:06 PM
If they do translate the games I'd be happy as hell, but they should keep the old voice acting just add subtitlesi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif The only reason I wont be getting Narutimate hero2 is because of the non-jap ps2 console that I have, so being able to play all the games without having to pay a million dollars will be nice too.

n00b-NaRuTo
Tue, 09-21-2004, 10:28 AM
hmmmmm anyone can help me !? i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
after defeating temari and gang
i got stuck now i only haf Naruto with me and i dunno where to go now.....
i will be happy if i can get some help !!!

N-Gage
Tue, 09-21-2004, 12:22 PM
really, try gamefaqs.com
just read the message boards or the faq sections. all the answers are there =\
i beat the damn game without actually asking for help =O

n00b-NaRuTo
Tue, 09-21-2004, 10:19 PM
i was pressing to fast and now i didnt even noe where to go -.- that was y i was asking for help... and gamefaqs.com the faq is only up to mission 3 if im not wrong and it does not haf any help in chunnin exams pls help me i got stuck for 2 days already T_T

Mosweetthang
Wed, 09-29-2004, 01:42 PM
hey i was in the same situation you were.. while you're naruto you have to meet up with sakura and sasuke by gai's tent. then you go through story mode!!!!

im stuck after the forest of death, i have no idea where to go... or where to meet jiraiya..

hope this helps you.

CarLoS
Sun, 10-10-2004, 09:15 PM
Hi.. I'm on the forest of death, in the chuunin text, and Kabuto teach me to cut the rocks.. Now i don't know what can I do =/.. Ho can help me?