PDA

View Full Version : favourite episode??

the_real_apa
Wed, 08-18-2004, 11:24 AM
Whats your favourite episode??

Dungwader
Wed, 08-18-2004, 11:44 AM
Probably Gaara vs. Rock Lee. I was just stoked to see this happen. When he dropped the weights and opened the Gates I was enthralled. Excellent stuff.

Edit: Spelling

Shinji Ikari
Wed, 08-18-2004, 11:47 AM
Every ep involving Haku and Zabuza i'd say... And Naruto = Mad Kyubi eps i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Hakeem_21
Wed, 08-18-2004, 11:51 AM
My fav eps is Naruto vs Gaara.

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-18-2004, 11:55 AM
Well that is a very good question, monkey.

Or actually it isn't. The best episode by far is when Neji beats down Hinata, of course.

kage_bunshin
Wed, 08-18-2004, 11:58 AM
hmm i don't have a particular favorite ep, but i got a few

EP 48: The one where Rock lee takes off his weights and beats up gaara. Actually the whole fight (48~50) rocks!!!!!

EP 71: The Third Hokage vs Orochimaru fight

EP 78: The one with 1000 naruto kage bunshins, with gamabunta, etc. That was one crazy ass ep.

SeifeR
Wed, 08-18-2004, 01:01 PM
episode 30 - sasuke vs orochimaru

episode 79 - naruto vs gaara conclusion

episode 94/95/96 - these were just so cool, orochimarus theme is awesome and tsunade is insane!

PSJ
Wed, 08-18-2004, 01:22 PM
naruto vs neji is by far the best episodes i love when naruto totally owns neji and outwits him to hahahahahahahahah!! imagine the feeling of being outwitted by naruto, cant feel to good i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif neji sucks.

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-18-2004, 01:24 PM
Neji is a great guy, losing on purpose to make Naruto look better! We should all be like Neji!
That's right kids, put on those white eye lenses, help the loser kids look smart and BEAT UP YOUR ANNOYING FEMALE COUSINS... TODAY!

Oh and episode 79 was kickass too. And as always, anything Neji.

PSJ
Wed, 08-18-2004, 01:37 PM
so you liked when nejis ass got handed to him by naruto to? i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif yea neji would be a great guy if it wasnt for his personality.

Shi_No_Shikaku
Wed, 08-18-2004, 01:56 PM
But really it's Naruto that kicked his ass so you don't have to fell bad Terra now if say hanata had won which would have been crap you could cry about that

but just about an zabuza and the Kakashi training ones were awesome

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-18-2004, 02:01 PM
We all know that Naruto was dead meat. The only reasons he won were;

1. Kyuubi. One could say it's the same kind of "advantage" as Neji has in the form of byakugan. But that doesn't really hold true, since bloodline limit users have been beaten by people without 'em many times before. And when Naruto goes kyuubi he IS close to invincible due to it's power. Neji IS the better fighter... BUT, this is not the real reason why Naruto won... the real reason is called...

2. ...PLOT DEVICE! If Naruto wasn't the main character who gave that "blood promise" to Hinata, he would have lost. And you all know it's true, so don't behave like Naruto's the shit.

Well I'll just stop there so I won't turn this into a stupid off-topic VS thread, but those 2 are facts and nobody can argue with them.

THE MAIN CHARACTER ALWAYS WINS IN THE END.

PSJ
Wed, 08-18-2004, 04:30 PM
i think all of us knows that. but naruto still showed some nice moves like he always does in fights. he deserved that victory!!! altho number 2 is not that good. you could use it the other way around lets say if hinata was the main character neji wouldnt have kicked her ass in the prelims.

thundrakkon
Wed, 08-18-2004, 04:46 PM
Favorite episodes are the Naruto vs. Gaara ones. It had action, humor, surprises, sentimental moments, and summon battles. It had almost everything that makes the actions sequences so great.

I am going out on a limb here, and predict that Hinata, with her hard work (kind of like Naruto) and her byakugan, will beat the hell out of Neji one day. He is so cocky, and if his attitude stays the way it is, eventually a lot of other people will surpass him. **Runs for cover now**

DB_Hunter
Wed, 08-18-2004, 04:49 PM
Udon will pwn Neji.

As for the main character always winning in the end... can we say that Kenshin 'won' in the first OVA? Sure he came out of the war a legend... but his spirit seemed to be broken... now that's a deep plotted anime.

Aeon
Wed, 08-18-2004, 04:54 PM
Best eps were Neji vs Hinata, and the beginning of Neji vs Naruto before Naruto cheated and used Kyuubi.

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Neji is a great guy, losing on purpose to make Naruto look better! We should all be like Neji!
That's right kids, put on those white eye lenses, help the loser kids look smart and BEAT UP YOUR ANNOYING FEMALE COUSINS... TODAY!

^^^Knows what he is talking about.

Omri
Wed, 08-18-2004, 05:27 PM
I liked the most the final episode on the "Great Naruto Bridge". That was just so cool.

jing
Wed, 08-18-2004, 06:23 PM
every ep with haku and zabuza
naruto vs gaara
gaara vs rock lee

Assertn
Wed, 08-18-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by: DB_Hunter
Udon will pwn Neji.

As for the main character always winning in the end... can we say that Kenshin 'won' in the first OVA? Sure he came out of the war a legend... but his spirit seemed to be broken... now that's a deep plotted anime.

that was a prequel to the series though.....bad things were SUPPOSED to happen to kenshin in order for him to be the man that he is in the rest of the show.

thats like saying "i bet you something bad will happen with anakin in the 3rd star wars movie comin out"

Deblas
Wed, 08-18-2004, 09:38 PM
The fight against naruto and neji has to be one of my favorites but I really enjoyed the 95-96 episode

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 08-18-2004, 10:24 PM
My favorite episodes are probably Lee vs. Gaara, Sasuke vs. Gaara (Yes Sasuke you couldn't beat him but Naruto did, Haha!) And of course Naruto vs. Gaara. Naruto learning the Rasengan episodes are great too.

Eurasian
Thu, 08-19-2004, 01:38 AM
haku v. naruto. the power of the kyuubi...:: Drools::
naruto v. neji. the power of the kyuubi...:: Drools::

i guess my ULTRA favorite episode will be the episode when the kyuubi's chakra came flying out after neji's 64 tenketsu attack. i just like how everyone accepts naruto's strength!!

ragnarokex
Thu, 08-19-2004, 01:49 AM
well i have to say that 95-96 is was great but others than that fight with nejiloved watching him own his over and over and over...(cuntionus)

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 08-19-2004, 03:25 AM
I can't think of a favorite episode, but my favorite time in the anime was during the prelims (from the neiji fight onwards) to the end of the third exam. Trumps cards became the standard, and I loved it.

Shuurai
Thu, 08-19-2004, 03:52 AM
Episode 84, When they show the flashbacks of Sasuke and how the clan was killed.

GAara_master
Thu, 08-19-2004, 03:59 AM
ihave 2 fav eps
1st eps:when naruto learned to awake the "nine tail fox" power and sommend the big frog
2nd eps :was kakashi vs zabuza +naruto vs haku
(great jutsus) water colone all of that rocked
i/expressions/rolleye.gif

NM
Thu, 08-19-2004, 09:41 AM
Lee vs Gaara
Naruto vs Neji
Naruto, Tsunade, and Jiraiya vs Kabuto and Orochimaru (man, I cant believe Tsunade can actually lift Gamabunta's sword...i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif)

Eurasian
Thu, 08-19-2004, 06:43 PM
i was as shocked as you when she picked up a sword 100 times her size. her hands weren't even big enough to grip is sword.

Voltage
Thu, 08-19-2004, 10:34 PM
There are endless possibilities as to what she can do with those hands, if you know what I mean. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

kazh
Mon, 08-23-2004, 09:28 AM
gaara vs. rock lee....

gokudagreat
Mon, 08-23-2004, 09:36 AM
instead of thinking the main character always wins cause its a plot device and he has to win, think of it as because he always wins and always stays alive that he is the main character! of course if itachi, neji or whoever your fav character would come out of the anime as the strongest, then he would be the main character, but HES NOT, naruto is, and get over it.

kooshi
Mon, 08-23-2004, 01:59 PM
Well, I can see some instances where Naruto lost a fight.

1. Naruto vs Kakashi during the Genin Test
2. Naruto vs Orochimaru in the Forest of Death
3. Naruto vs Tsunade after their first meeting
4. Naruto vs Kabuto since Kabuto is still standing after a while

Still, I'm just saying this out of technicality.

frexeze
Mon, 08-23-2004, 05:11 PM
hokage's funeral was a pretty good one for the emotional value.. zabuza + haku death too

Assertn
Mon, 08-23-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by: kooshi
Well, I can see some instances where Naruto lost a fight.

1. Naruto vs Kakashi during the Genin Test
2. Naruto vs Orochimaru in the Forest of Death
3. Naruto vs Tsunade after their first meeting
4. Naruto vs Kabuto since Kabuto is still standing after a while

Still, I'm just saying this out of technicality.

dont forget naruto vs lee before the 1st exam

Voltage
Mon, 08-23-2004, 06:34 PM
And don't forget Naruto vs. Written Test

Deezbeez
Tue, 08-24-2004, 05:28 AM
Whatever ep it was when Naruto beat Neji, oh yea that was sweet.

Raven
Tue, 08-24-2004, 08:58 AM
Easily ep 30: Sasuke vs. Orochimaru..... I must have watched that fight a hundred times. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

sasuke-kun!!
Tue, 08-24-2004, 12:42 PM
Rock Lee vs Gara (taking off the weights was the funniest/coolest thing ever)
Naruto vs Neji
and the episode when Itachi and Kisame arrive in Hidden Leaf