PDA

View Full Version : hinata legacy

hinatacretu
Wed, 08-18-2004, 08:29 AM
was surfing mirkx.com when i came across this anime... was up to episode8 already but i cant seem to download it... probably server is down... anyone has heard of it yet???

** hinata is great!!!** i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Uchiha-Itachi
Wed, 08-18-2004, 08:32 AM
yeh Hinata sure is boneable, besides that i dunno about a Hinata anime O.o

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-18-2004, 08:51 AM
Oh great, a Hinata topic about an Hinata anime with Hinata fans posting.

This topic must be purified and slain in the name of all that is holy!

PS: You made Terra cry ;____;

hinatacretu
Wed, 08-18-2004, 09:40 AM
http://www.mirkx.com/search.php?search=hinata
well at least i tink the chapters do really relate to the settings in naruto...

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-18-2004, 10:04 AM
Dude... ehm... it looks like Hinata-Legacy is a subbing group... subbing... Ninja Scroll TV... i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Eurasian
Wed, 08-18-2004, 11:08 AM
don't get me wrong...i like hinata...but an anime dedicated to hinata would be boring. cuz she's so shy so the anime will probably be focusing on her standing behind a try looking at naruto...that just made her sound like a stalker. and there would be no action...except w/ neji. and y would they wanna repeat something already in naruto the anime.

and u would think hinata-legacy would sub naruto. do they?

Stoopider
Wed, 08-18-2004, 11:14 AM
Hinata? Boring.

Try a lifestory manga/anime about Orochimaru or Jiraiya. Or the Fourth, or Kakashi, or the first and second, or the third. Why in God's name Hinata?

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-18-2004, 11:56 AM
It's all a conspiracy to assassinate me!

PSJ
Wed, 08-18-2004, 01:24 PM
did you really think that this show was about hinata from naruto? what happened to logic?

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-18-2004, 01:28 PM
Yes, it's quite obvious that noone wants to see a series based on that little abomination, right? LOGIC!!!!

Death BOO Z
Wed, 08-18-2004, 01:36 PM
the first thing that should strike you is the .ogm file type...
ogm is for dual audio files, meaning licensed animes, Naruto wasn't licensed so why would a spin off of it be?

other than that, the anime is called ninja scroll, and if you've read the title, you'd see the [] and realize that hinata legacy is the subfan group...

now that we're clear about it, you can peacefully go back for anxoiously waiting for the next Naruto release...

PSJ
Wed, 08-18-2004, 01:41 PM
yep actually that was the logic i was going for terra i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif, death boo, its obvious for us with brains to know why this isnt right rellay no need to explain :/

Knives122
Wed, 08-18-2004, 05:46 PM
man we sure have some Hinata hating obsessed people here

Destroyor
Wed, 08-18-2004, 06:04 PM
Hinata Hinata Hinata!!!!!!!! XD

There Terracosmo you dead yet???? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Anyway don't be so hard on the new guy, he just learn the difference between a sub group name and an anime title. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

In conclusion: ...

Hinata! XD

Orochi
Thu, 08-19-2004, 01:24 AM
It's not anyway related to naruto (It's about ninjas, but It's also a totaly diffrent world), and the name of this anime is actually "ninja scroll".

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-19-2004, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by: Destroyor
In conclusion: ...

Hinata sucks!

PSJ
Thu, 08-19-2004, 09:39 AM
lol yep she does. theres no way in hell she would get her own show

Shuurai
Thu, 08-19-2004, 09:58 AM
She could if Terra made a flash dedicated to the destruction of Hinata and Neji becomming Hokage, and they could invent a new game with her oval shaped head!

PSJ
Thu, 08-19-2004, 10:30 AM
hmm maybe but if terra would do that it would probably be about neji crushing hinata....

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-19-2004, 10:52 AM
LOL now this is my kind of posts i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif Great idea Shuurai, I really need to whip out Flash one of these days.

Eurasian
Thu, 08-19-2004, 07:16 PM
i've never felt so much animosity before.

RasenDori
Thu, 08-19-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by: Eurasian
don't get me wrong...i like hinata...but an anime dedicated to hinata would be boring. cuz she's so shy so the anime will probably be focusing on her standing behind a try looking at naruto...that just made her sound like a stalker. and there would be no action...except w/ neji. and y would they wanna repeat something already in naruto the anime.

and u would think hinata-legacy would sub naruto. do they?

what?! neji! a hinata anime would be awsome so long as neji was in it...hes superiorness more then makes up for hinatas lameness

Eurasian
Thu, 08-19-2004, 10:44 PM
of course neji in there would be great. i'm saying the only good part would be w/ neji and they already have that in naruto anime. so there's about no point...excitement to be precise, in hinata anime.

Uchiha Barles
Fri, 08-20-2004, 12:33 AM
A show surrounding Hinata might not be so bad if it were mainly comedic spin off of Naruto instead of action adventure. Her character provides plenty of crap to work with to make it work. A comedy with some elements of romance and action, Naruto style. Yep. Just might work. Of course, I probably wouldn't watch it very much, but I bet many would.

Eurasian
Fri, 08-20-2004, 02:23 AM
i wouldn't. i think we should leave hinata as a side character in naruto. i like her better that way. she seems boring, despite her family's huge drama.

Raven
Fri, 08-20-2004, 03:34 AM
It would be truly horrible ... she'd have to be the worst example for a lead character in a series I can think of.... except perhaps for ... nope, she's the worst.

Eurasian
Fri, 08-20-2004, 04:11 AM
there already exists an anime that has the worst main character...FUSHIGI YUUGI!!!!!!!!!!! miaka or mika (i can't remember) NEEDS TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tamahome should go to hell w/ her since he fell in love w/ her.

sakura could be the other bad example.

Shi_No_Shikaku
Fri, 08-20-2004, 04:35 AM
why Why WHy WHY must there be anything about Hinata????

Icelander
Fri, 08-20-2004, 02:44 PM
She might grow being like Neji, but then again I dont see anything special about him except the bragging about him being the best genin in the village... nope.. I dont like any of those two and yes.. there are worse characters then Hinata.. forgotten about Shakura and Ino? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

piasEnigma
Fri, 08-20-2004, 03:13 PM
If you people are saying you would watch an anime based around hinatas excessive crying and whining, then i have lost all hope for you all.

Icelander
Fri, 08-20-2004, 03:16 PM
I would NEVER sink that low so dont worry about that i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

PSJ
Fri, 08-20-2004, 03:24 PM
icelander how can sakura and ino be more pathetic than hinata? hinata cant do anything she cant even say that she likes naruto even sakura and ino can say who they like. hinata is the most pathetic character in the show. btw neji sucks to.

everyone hate the hyuugas!!

Icelander
Fri, 08-20-2004, 04:38 PM
Well.. we actually havent seen Hinata go up against Sakura nor Ino, but I bet she is better then them at fighting (no she isnt better then them as a character I agree on that) i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Terracosmo
Fri, 08-20-2004, 04:57 PM
Worst thread ever turned into best thread ever. KILL HINATA!

Knives122
Fri, 08-20-2004, 05:05 PM
Jiraiya how can you hate Neji, hes like genin god in this show, shame shame on you

RasenDori
Fri, 08-20-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
icelander how can sakura and ino be more pathetic than hinata? hinata cant do anything she cant even say that she likes naruto even sakura and ino can say who they like. hinata is the most pathetic character in the show. btw neji sucks to.

everyone hate the hyuugas!!

GAAAAAH! NOOOOOO! LONG LIVE THE HYUUGA CLAN!
by the way...hinata could kick sakura and inos ass y time of the day...she may be lame but she is still hyuuga the damned best clan is konoha! forget the inuzuka, aburame, akimichi, and that god forsaken uchiha! hyuuga is where its at ... hinatas sole redeming quality is that she was born one the greatest clan ever...and when she grows she will kick everyones ass (except neji) cause thats her destany as a hyuuga

Terracosmo
Fri, 08-20-2004, 06:01 PM
I hope Hanabi tricks Hinata into using an explosive dildo and then she will grow up to be the badass inheritor of the Hyuuga. That kid seems to have got some guts and fighting spirits unlike her mistake for an existance sister.

piasEnigma
Fri, 08-20-2004, 10:53 PM
i whanna see hinabi assassinate hinata... god that would rock, and would be an awsome plot turn.

RasenDori
Sat, 08-21-2004, 11:20 PM
why cant all the hyuuga just get along?

kuro
Tue, 08-24-2004, 06:36 PM
why is everyone still going on about a show about hinata? it has already been established that there is no spin-off. i like hinata as a character (btw hinata could definatly kick sakura and ino's ass don't care how unproficent she is in jyuuken-ryu) but a show bout her wouldn't be that interesting maybe as special eps that went more into her relationship with her father and the rest of the main family. but a show? i think not.

oh and piasEnigma since when does hinata whine and cry excessivly? either your on some kind of narcotic or you accidently put hinata instead of sakura. whining really...