PDA

View Full Version : What is to become of other ANBU/AonE joint projects, like Macross Zero?

KameronFrye
Wed, 08-18-2004, 04:52 AM
I'm just curious as to where the interest in the shows they joint-subbed is, as far as who will continue which projects, mainly the Macross Zero. No idea when the last one runs, but I'm not going to feel happy watching anyone other than ANBU/AonE's, whomever will be doing it. I don't know what other things they were working on, so I don't know what else to ask about.

DeluxSkillz
Wed, 08-18-2004, 04:54 AM
this was added today i think

http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents/ [ANBU-AonE]_Macross_Zero_04_(DVD-AC3)_[DFBBB6AA].avi.torrent

KameronFrye
Wed, 08-18-2004, 04:58 AM
I might be wrong, but I think that is a higher quality rip of the existing sub on Ep4. The one I have is the T.V. rip, I think they just put those same subs on the DVD quality rip.

hybridchild
Wed, 08-18-2004, 08:57 AM
The first one is a DVD rip, being and OVA it wasnt shown on TV, the one one is just a better rip with better sound

Hybridchild

Seth
Wed, 08-18-2004, 06:59 PM
By the way, are the previous three episodes of Macross Zero planned for re-release with 5.1 AC3 sound?
Just watched this newly released 4th episode on my home theater system - it really rocks, guess other episodes would sound quite impressive too.
Yes, there are other rips of Macross Zero, and there are AC3 sound versions, but AonE fansubs are still my favourites ^_-

goldeneye
Thu, 08-19-2004, 07:44 PM
The audio volume on this new rip sound very low compare to the previous copies. Does this have to do with my setup? If so, how do I fix this?

Lefty
Thu, 08-19-2004, 08:20 PM
I think that Aone and ANBU will continue to do all the projects that thye are all ready involved in like macross seperatly and in their own way. But Aoine is still the best and i will stick with theri subs.

batkinson001
Fri, 08-20-2004, 06:06 PM
heya, I tried to watch macross zero ep 4 and noticed it had almost no sound... i installed the ac3 filter and it still didn't have any sound.

Lefty
Fri, 08-20-2004, 10:39 PM
What video program are you using? DL VLC and that should solve the problem if it dosn't then redownload the AVI.

complich8
Sun, 08-22-2004, 04:17 PM
ac3filter should have a control panel console. Open that up from your system control panel and it's got a volume control. AC3 is normally normalized a bit lower than stereo sound (to give a wide range of sound without clipping), so you've gotta compensate for it.
Also, ac3filter can also change how the audio is played back (like, if you've got stereo speakers versus 5.1 audio). If you're trying to play back dolby digital and all you've got is stereo speakers, you'll lose a lot of signal that's supposed to be going to the other 3 speakers.

Edit: and to answer the other two questions:
1: We don't really intend to go back and re-release mzero episodes with new audio, they're done and we're happy with them.
2: We aren't really sure what's going on with ongoing stuff right now. I know there's some work being done on that accursed Guardian Hearts, but MZ is kind of up in the air for the last episode... but either ANBU will do it or we will, probably.