PDA

View Full Version : any know where i can find megaman nt worrior

ragnarokex
Wed, 08-18-2004, 12:11 AM
i was watching tv and saw it and seeing how i like megaman i was wondering where i can find it any one?!i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

NM
Wed, 08-18-2004, 09:12 AM
I dont know where you can get MegaMan NT Warrior. However, I do happen to know where you can get subs for it (its called Rockman.EXE in Japanese). Go to: www.wpp-fansubs.com. The fansubbers there are known as WolfPackProductions. I'd seriously go with the subs man, 4kids screwed up with the dub. Plus, 4Kids also skipped a few episodes.

ragnarokex
Wed, 08-18-2004, 07:49 PM
yea thats wat u meant hahahah i know i was watching it screwed it up of bad and thanks again man

ragnarokex
Wed, 08-18-2004, 07:57 PM
uhhh i went there and i only see 1-15 i dont see 16+ well i see them but theres no place to dled them

and wats rockman.exe axess

NM
Wed, 08-18-2004, 08:43 PM
WPP is still putting up batches for Rockman.EXE. I got all the episodes in one torrent from Boxtorrents but they appear to be down again. Once they go back up, they should have that huge torrent (1-56!!). Rockman.EXE Axess is a continuation of Rockman.EXE where Netto and Rockman can actually fuse together with the Synchro Chip. Sorry, if I spoiled it, im sorry.

stos289
Wed, 08-18-2004, 08:48 PM
I believe Wolf Pack Productions either stalled or gave up there subbing of Rockman.exe. I am not sure that another subber will pick it up, but I guess the best thing to do is wait. Also I noticed that there are no seeds on there site for 10-12. You can get it at SuprNova (http://www.suprnova.org/) if you just search for "Rockman" (without the quotes). For your next question, Rockman.exe Axess is a sequel to the first Rockman.exe. You can find information about it here (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=2982). Hope I could help.

NM
Wed, 08-18-2004, 08:58 PM
Stos, WPP finished Rockman.EXE. But, the thing is I think they stalled Rockman.EXE Axess. They're putting up batches for Rockman but they're taking awhile. I think most of their attention is getting an episode of whatever series they sub on their site rather than putting their old torrents as batches.

stos289
Wed, 08-18-2004, 09:35 PM
Oh, I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the info NarutoMaster. I wasn't really positive so I just made an asumption that it was stalled/stopped. Thanks again.

NM
Wed, 08-18-2004, 09:38 PM
No problem Stos. But do you know whats going on with Rockman.EXE Axess? On WPP, if you click on series there, it says that Axess is still ongoing yet they haven't released any episodes of it. On animesuki, some of the other subbers have stopped subbing Axess as well. Do you happen to have any info on why nobody's released more episodes?

ragnarokex
Thu, 08-19-2004, 01:42 AM
grat help from both of u thank you nauto master and stos289

ragnarokex
Thu, 08-19-2004, 01:44 AM
and happy b day man

NM
Thu, 08-19-2004, 09:29 AM
Thanks alot man. Enjoy Rockman.EXE!