PDA

View Full Version : ANBU-AONE

Dark Zero
Tue, 08-17-2004, 07:06 PM
Being a fan for the 2 *Aone/ANBU* since the very very very first episode that came out by them. with the greatness of Crustols Translations and Aones Killer Quality and memorable trademarks. With the other subbers out there. Aone/ANBU where unmatched.. I stick with this team like glue. And i Boast that they are the best ever, like no other. since the recent sad departure of Aone/ANBU. I thought to myself that of course its unexpected. like a married happy couple goes very wrong. and gives you the sense to ask, what just happened? although very recently i was reading what ANBU had to say. and it pretty much told me everything i needed to hear about the depature. Its really hard to decide. As i had to download the 2 versions of 95-96 which was kinda akward. Judging which is better. ANBU sure had a new feeling to it yet knowing it was Crustols Translation, i was already at ease. Quality was acutally better then i thought. and it surly overall was awesome. as for Aone it sure kept its roots, Everything from the begining to End. even had an extra of the movie trailer which they did a good job.. *sighs*

in a sense of my own opinion, and it may sound blunt but i felt that i had to go with ANBU. yet Aone is still great. its just Crustol has been there everysince day one for naruto. Yes same goes for Aone but to think about it, Subbing and translation was the only thing i look to. doesnt matter how good the intro had to be or fancy lettering. Crustol just had a great sense of translation and with 95-96 it was all hands down after i watched everything. still its not like im dissing Aone cause with other anime they have sub such as Samurai Champloo-Gantz, They are good on what they do. yet they are so busy, its hard for them to keep up with all the animes they have selected to sub. and thats the many reasons ANBU was trying to say is that they want to keep it to where we can watch naruto at a certain time like on a friday.. But anyhow. no matter what AONE and ANBU where the freakin legit team of all time. because of them i started watchin naruto endlessly. thank you both. Aone/ANBU

Terracosmo
Tue, 08-17-2004, 07:15 PM
This is all very touching and cute, but you should have posted it in the ANBU/AonE comparison thread.