PDA

View Full Version : Condor Hero

Kyashan
Tue, 08-17-2004, 03:40 AM
I checked the live-evil forums and saw this sad news.
My god we were so close to the conclusion of the first serie.

Munsu
Tue, 08-17-2004, 03:57 AM
This sucks big time if its true.. this was in reality my favorite series...

Edit: just checked on the irc channel.. it seems like it's true... this sucks for sure because i doubt any other group will continue this.... DAMN I HATE THIS SHIT!!

Kyashan
Tue, 08-17-2004, 07:57 AM
Budweineken, this was one of my current favorites with GITS SAC, Monster, Kurau.
This anime was a jewel with characters behaving like real humans with their feelings.
The story was great with absolutely no filler episodes, I could continue like this for hours.

I owe you one. It was after reading one of your posts that I decided to try this anime, the
same goes for Hitsuji no Uta. You have good tastes Bud.

GAara_master
Tue, 08-17-2004, 08:56 AM
didnt watch the anime although ihave all the eps till 23

donno but it was 3 episodes ahead to complete the siries what a *************

silverwingz
Tue, 08-17-2004, 09:13 AM
i bought the whole first series from hk it was worth it now i'm jus waiting for the second

Munsu
Tue, 08-17-2004, 10:52 AM
damn you are lucky you got watch the whole first series... Im still at 23 also...

do you know if the license carries over to the second series?

silverwingz
Tue, 08-17-2004, 10:55 AM
i don't think it will carry over to the second series yet since they only license the first series

Munsu
Tue, 08-17-2004, 05:25 PM
anyone here has the raws or knows how to get them? i know they are really hard to find... any help is appreciated..

silverwingz
Wed, 08-18-2004, 12:34 AM
the second series didn't come out yet i was in Hong Kong last 4 weeks ago and they only had the first season and the second season didn't come out if it was out i woulda bought that too -=P

Munsu
Wed, 08-18-2004, 01:05 AM
Yeah... i heard that the second season was suppose to start airing around this fall... not sure though...

But if anyone has access to the raws for episodes 24+ let me know... because ive been talking to a fellow gotwooter and he might have connections with people that might sub the remaining episodes for us

lordbearsg
Wed, 08-18-2004, 05:59 AM
hm... den is there any where that is able to continue the download?

silverwingz
Thu, 08-19-2004, 01:38 AM
i'll jus wait till the whole 2nd season comes out for VCD and tell my girlfriend to mail me it -=) because the language will be cantonese and i don't need no english subb for it

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 08-19-2004, 02:36 AM
Huh, well, I don't think condor hero being licensed is such bad news. It is one of my favorite series and I love to download and watch it for free whenever it comes out. The thing is, live-evil was so slow at the releases of the eps that I think all the eps for both seasons will be out on dvd before live-evil finished handing making the available to us (in the hypothetical situation that they continued to sub it). This is probably going to take awhile as well, so by the time the series come out in completion, I'll probably have enough money to buy it on dvd. So, I don't have much to complain about in this case.

silverwingz
Thu, 08-19-2004, 08:23 PM
werd i'm with you on that because when i was in Hong Kong they had the whole first season for sale already and when i got back i jus found out live-evil was subbing it

kaigan
Fri, 08-20-2004, 03:55 AM
GOD FUCKING SHIT THOSE FUCKING BASTARDS!!!!!i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif

why couldn't they license it after LE finish subbing the first season. better yet, license it after LE finish the whole series. GOD DAMN IT. this news just ruined my whole summer vacation.

GAara_master
Fri, 08-20-2004, 04:55 AM
is the seiries that good

DraGunZer0
Fri, 08-20-2004, 06:21 AM
the story is great although the drawings are old... the story just freakin owns and this sux =/ .... live-evil sure took their time on it =/

silverwingz
Fri, 08-20-2004, 11:30 PM
this story is really OLD but it still kicks ass this goes back when i was like 10 or something the live action is nice too

Munsu
Sat, 08-21-2004, 12:10 AM
Well the drawings are not old at all... they just didnt used modern type designs... this is a 2001 or 2002 anime not that old....

Anyways... come on people help me find those raws... i know you guys want to see the rest translated

silverwingz
Sat, 08-21-2004, 10:21 AM
i'm not waiting to watch the rest of it i'm jus waiting for the second season

TruthofMistake
Sat, 08-28-2004, 07:59 PM
condor hero was an awsome show yeah the animation wasnt as snazzy as you have prolly come to expect with todays animes but it still wasnt bad and the plot was great im am none to happy about this top quality anime being lisenced i guess ill have to buy it to finish it

DraGunZer0
Sat, 09-04-2004, 07:14 AM
Anyone know of any group subbing this? Trying to free up some room on my comp and since I only burn finished anime, sadly, as much as I dont want to, condor hero is one that needs to go.

Munsu
Sat, 09-04-2004, 07:19 AM
Well... dont delete it yet.... you may not see the last 2 episodes released soon... but when the dvds come out those episodes will probably be released...

Further more there is a continuation second series coming this fall if not mistaken and Live-eviL will sub them... so you might think of it as skipping 2 episodes and continuing the series...

Edit: Again... if by any chance any of you have access to the raws of episodes 24+ please let me know and a friend of mine might be able to sub them... any Condor Hero episode 24+ will do, even Chinese sub ones... we can put the subtitles over them

TruthofMistake
Tue, 09-14-2004, 10:05 PM
yay my awsome friend who is also a member of these forums went to canada a few days ago and bought the every last episode of condor hero for 30 bucks which ( in my opinion ) is an awsome deal.... that being said its all in chinese so while thanks to him we get to watch it its..... well in chinese so we only get to see whats happening but hey thats way better then no condor hero in my opinion..... he also got me some sweet chopsticks that i can barely use and i have 3 ppl teaching me lol <('_'&lti/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Munsu
Tue, 09-14-2004, 10:42 PM
THIS POST WAS PURE CRAP

Munsu
Mon, 12-06-2004, 02:56 AM
last episode released...

http://www.angelfire.com/comics/crossfade/_Crossfade__Legend_of_Condor_Hero_26.torrent

Nachtvogel
Sun, 02-06-2005, 06:50 PM
Seems, that the first eps of the second season are out. At least Crossfade released Condor Hero eps 27 and 28, that should be them, but I have not dl them yet

Munsu
Sun, 02-06-2005, 08:09 PM
i'll wait for live-evil's version...

Crossfade did a really poor version for season 1.... though they might have improved

g0at
Sun, 02-06-2005, 10:47 PM
i downloaded crossfade episode 27 a long time ago but i didnt watch it cause it was chinese subs.(and bad quality)

TruthofMistake
Sun, 02-13-2005, 03:25 PM
isnt season 2 supposed to be coming out soon?.... still think this is one of the best animes iv ever seen although the splitting up of the main chars got annoying i was always on the edge of my seat so to speak wondering what would happen next

silverwingz
Sun, 02-13-2005, 10:56 PM
where is the serious up to now?? i bought season 1 and i have the first box of season 2 i jus need the last box and i'm complete i think

Windice06
Mon, 09-05-2005, 10:14 AM
Is anyone currently watching this anime? Any news on any other groups subbing it?

Munsu
Mon, 03-06-2006, 06:38 PM
For the person looking for the season 2 of Condor Hero, here's a torrent with all of season 1 and 2... Don't know if it works, if it doesn't just look elsewhere

http://isohunt.com/download.php?mode=bt&id=8258313